The Mother of the Villain ✓

By etherialevergreen

Novel Summary This is a story of Xia An, a transmigrator from the end of the world, who transmigrates into th... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
SPECIAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER 108

7.2K 264 34
By etherialevergreen

Although Xia An's acting career could develop well in the foreign country, Xu Tiantian was still a Chinese. All her relatives and friends around were also there.

She still hoped that Xia An could consider the domestic market and return to China.

Of course, it was the best to take root in China.

In terms of development domestic speed was definitely faster than foreign. They still had domestic and foreign resources.

At first, she did not respond to the unpatriotic public opinion because as soon as Xia An returned to China, everything would be resolved.

In addition, it could enhance the national favorability. Why not do this?

However, she still underestimated Xia An's feelings about Xia Xingchen and Gu Shumo.

Therefore, facing Xia An's decision not to return to China, Xu Tiantian could only sincerely apologize.

"I actually thought, maybe this time, you will have a reason to return to China. I'm really sorry, sister Xia An, I will not make my own claim next time."

Xia An did not understand the twists and turns in the entertainment industry.

Hearing Xu Tiantian's confession, she realized–

Dude, she was fooled by her loyal fan.

Then again it was also for her sake. Xia An, who had traveled the world, had a much better temper. She eventually said nothing.

"Forget it, this time I will let you go. But Tiantian, next time you can't lie to me. Ah, I hate when people lie to me ... especially those close to me."

Xia An's words made Xu Tiantian on the other end of the phone stiff again and she desperately apologized for a long time.

She repeatedly guaranteed that she would never commit another crime next time, and it was a perfect solution to what happened this time.

After the call was over, Xia An looked at the phone in her hand and helplessly laughed.

Xu Tiantian was really ... her diehard fan.

In the study, Xia An didn't realise that the two little guys were standing over her door and eavesdropping!

One was full of worries.

"Xiao Xing, let's go."

Gu Shumo saw that Xia An had finished the phone call, and he dragged Xia Xing, who seemed to be in a daze and ran away.

Gu Xiaomo ran to their toy room.

"I'm so nervous! Fortunately, we weren't discovered by the fairy sister ..."

When he stopped, it was only then that he found that his little friend was still in a daze.

It was as if he was in some deep thoughts

"Hey! Hey! Xiao Xing, Xiao Xing,, what happened to you?"

Gu Shumo saw the dumb look on his little friend's face and was really scared.

Was it because they were eavesdropping for the first time and so his little friend was too nervous?

When Gu Shumo looked at the silly Xia Xingchen, he didn't know that his little friend was brainstorming at that moment!

Yes he was scared. However, he was not scared because he overheard them, but ...

Poor Xia Xingchen was scared by Xia An's words!

'Oh, I hate it when people lie to me. Especially the people who are close to me.'

The words that Xia An said were like a spell echoing in Xia Xing's mind that made him hear nothing else.

His fairy mother hated when people lied to her the most... and her close ones lied to her.

Xia Xingchen squeezed his lips tightly and was totally shocked.

What to do, he had lied to his fairy mother.

Should he tell her the truth?

Frankly, the formula of those skin care products was not actually discovered by him. ...

And the jade pendant of the Ssangyong play beads wasn't a gift he bought for her at first.

Actually, in his brain ... there was still a ...

"Hey! Xiao Xing! What the hell are you thinking about! Are you really scared?"

At that moment, Gu Shumo saw that Xia Xingchen was still in daze. This time, he couldn't help get worried and he naughtily pinched Xia Xingchen's nose, making him unable to breathe.

Sure enough, this trick was very effective. Xia Xingchen snapped out.

"What are you doing!"

Xia Xingchen frowned and knocked out Gu Shumo's hand.

"Good intentions mistaken for donkey liver and lungs! The fairy sister asked us to go out and watch cartoons together!"

Gu Shumo smiled smugly.

Xia Xingchen pursed his lips and whispered, "Oh, thanks."

"Hey, no problem. By the way, Xiao Xing, what were you thinking about?" Gu Shumo was really flattered by Xia Xingchen's sincere thanks

So he inquired again, asking what happened to Xia Xingchen just now.

Looking at Gu Shumo's curious face, Xia Xingchen originally did not want to say.

But this time, it was really a bit difficult, and he didn't know what to do.

So Xia Xingchen hesitated for a while, but finally decided to speak,"I tell you, you must not tell anyone."

"Well! I promise!"

...

Although the little guy felt too distressed by the problem, he was not stupid enough to tell Gu Shumo that it was his.

Xia Xingchen was still a small child. Even if he was smart and a genius, he was still a child.

Therefore, he didn't know much about lying. So he told the events as it was his friend who lied to his mother.

But, Gu Shumo disassembled Xia Xingchen's lie.

"Xiao Xing, the classmate you say who deceived his mother is actually you!"

Gu Shumo, without mercy, took apart Xia Xingchen's lies.

"..."

Xia Xingchen didn't expect Gu Shumo to catch him.

Now, the little guy really regretted it!

Why did he talk to Gu Shumo as soon as his mind was not stable and asked for help?

"Not me," after being silent for a while, Xia Xingchen absolutely denied it.

However, Gu Shumo's EQ was much higher than Xia Xingchen.

He looked at Xia Xingchen with a smile and said proudly, "Don't lie to me, the classmate you were talking about is you. We are in the same class. I have never seen any classmates talk to you."

Gu Shumo spread his hands and laughed at Xia Xingchen.

"You have no friends except me."

"..."

Xia Xingchen really felt itchy looking at the inflated smile on Gu Shumo's face,

"Who said you are my friend," Xia Xingchen snorted coldly. His delicate little face was full of unhappy expressions.

This Gu Shumo was a nasty person! A very clever nasty person!

He must stay alert in the future!

"Hey, Xiao Xing. My grandfather said that lies are divided into two, white lies and black lies. I believe that you can tell white-lie with good-faith to Sister, but ... "

After hearing Gu Shumo's words, his emotions were suddenly mobilized.

He looked forward to Gu Shumo with great anticipation.

When Gu Shumo paused, his heart was beating fast again.

"But what?" The little guy forgot his anger and asked quickly.

The smile on Gu Shumo's face deepened seeing Xia Xingchen so anxious.

"But, I think no matter what, you should confess to the fairy sister as soon as possible. After all, those good faith lies, are still lies."

After listening to Gu Shumo's words, Xia Xingchen's heart was even more stressed.

Because he didn't know how to confess to his fairy mother. He didn't know whether his fairy mother would believe him.

"Okay, Xiao Xing, let's go and watch the cartoon with the fairy sister! Let's go ~"

Poor Xia Xingchen, at this moment had other thoughts in his mind.

It was just when the little guy saw his own fairy mother again, he did not dare to lift his head!

He kept thinking, he should find time to confess everything to his fairy mother and tell her about the strange things that happened to him.

With that struggle, the poor little guy had insomnia for the first time in his life ~

...

Xu Tiantian was actively dealing with Xia An's rumors of patriotism.

Xu Tiantian said that it was not difficult to resolve this matter.

But it was not so simple.

Because no matter what kind of evidence she threw out to clarify for Xia An, a certain someone threw dirty water on her, and did not spare any effort to blacken her.

Those CyberSquad did not care about any evidence, and were frantically brushing those words without any real clues.

This group was quite smart.

They knew that it was fake news, so when discrediting Xia An, they were all using code-names.

And the forwarding numbers and retweets had not reached the point of breaking the law, so ... Xu Tiantian felt they were a little tricky.

"I'm really convinced. The person behind the scenes is really rich ..."

Xu Tiantian looked at the rumors that could not be deleted, and narrowed her eyes at the still jumping comment numbers.

Who would hate her Goddess so much, and was willing to spend so much money on blackening her. It was the kind of person that did not care for anything and just wanted to defame her at any cost!

She used this kind of public relations method to solve this problem...

Her clarification was propagated by her PR.

But the Cyber Squad was even more enthusiastic than before.

Although her clarification was quite effective, there were many brainless people on the Internet who could easily believe some fake news.

They would instead think that the clarification was just a lie.This was the case now.

Looking at the stream of endless Cyber Squads on the Internet, Xu Tiantian was thinking whether to use any legal approach to solve it.

Just then, she suddenly got a message from her hacker Xiaohe, that is–

"Found it! Tiantian! I finally found a useful piece of information!"

"What?"

When Xia An was attacked, Xu Tiantian let their hacker, Xiao He stay up all night investigating who controlled all this, behind the scenes.

She didn't expect Xiao He's level of hacking to be so high to find the person behind everything.

They did find some information exchanged by the Cyber Squad but never found the person. Regardless of the amount of the transaction and the method of contact, it had not revealed anything!

Xu Tiantian also faintly felt that this matter might be related to the woman named Xia Jing.

"Tiantian, you said to me that this matter may be related to Xia Jing. So I also expanded the search data to those around Xia Jing, and due to which I found big clues in the data."

Xu Tiantian, at first, thought that it was her because Xia Jing was in conflict with her Goddess.

The second was because Xia Jing was really rich!

Although she was now in China, because Xia An had various international resources, it had drawn a lot of hatred from the female stars in China.

But, those hate values were not like what they were now, and they didn't care but just wanted to blacken Xia An any cost.

Moreover it seemed as if they were forcing Xia An to return to China ...

Who would be stupid enough to spend so much money to force Xia An to return to China?

The current domestic female stars wouldn't be that stupid to let Xia An enter domestic entertainment industry to grab their resources. After all they were all competitors.

However, Xu Tiantian did not expect that Xia Jing would have such great hostility towards Xia An. Their state got so much worse.

"Oh ... I was right," Xu Tiantian murmured.

At this time, Xia An had flew to Milan and was ready to participate in a famous big-name new clothing launch conference ~!

Xu Tiantian, did not tell Xia An the result of her investigation. She decided to wait for the international big-name new clothing release conference and then call Xia An.

Now, she let her participate with peace of mind!

"Xiao He, you continue from there, and strive to dig for more direct and strong evidence."

Xu Tiantian's tone was very serious. She thought about it for a while.

Xia Jing's good background was not easy to deal with.

But then if she opened and closed her eyes and wanted to confuse the matter, it would definitely not work.

They had to deal with her. Even if they resolved everything this time, there would definitely be next time.

With Xia Jing's rich background, she had to work hard.

It was best just to slap Xia Jing to death this time, so that the Goddess would not have to face so many bad things in the future.

Then......

Xu Tiantian's eyes were full of anticipation.The hacker who was looking at his computer touched someone's past. He felt a strong hand resting on his thin shoulder.

"Xiao He, our goddess will rely on you to protect her! Come on ~ I am optimistic about you!"

"..."

The hacker: Σ┗ (@ ロ @;) ┛

...

With a lot of concerns, Xu Tiantian didn't expect her Goddess to resolve this matter by herself!

This time, the solution to the attack of bad public opinion was really unpredictable!

Xia An was going to Milan to attend a new product launch conference of an internationally renowned luxury brand.

The plane had just arrived in Milan, and the staff of the famous luxury brand who would pick her up had already arrived at the airport. He was ready to receive the big star invited by his brand company.

Who knew–

"Sister Xia An! I just saw on the Internet that this luxury brand had attracted anger in China because they insulted China ..."

As she was about to get off the plane, she raised her brow when she heard her little assistant's words beside her.

This was a coincidence. Now she was getting blackened for being unpatriotic. If she really participated in the brand's new product launch, then it would ...

Xiao Li was anxious seeing Xia An quiet.

She also understood that Xia An's situation was a bit difficult to handle. If she were to participate in the brand's new product launch conference, then she could be more defamed!

"Sister Xia An, what shall we do now?"

Xiao Li was not like Xu Tiantian. She did not have such a strong reaction ability. She was good at doing errands and taking care of people.

She was really not strong in reacting to such emergencies.

In particular, although they were not the brand ambassadors, they had signed the contract already.

If they did not participate now, it would be considered a breach of contract ...

So Xiao Li was anxious. She didn't want her Goddess to participate, but she didn't want her to bear the penalty too.

Xiao Li was very tangled with the problem but Xia An was not care free!

She didn't want to come to participate in this kind of product launch.

But well, the other brand companies had given money, and Xu Tiantian also intended to let her focus on fashion circles.

So she reluctantly came to the show.

She didn't want to waste time watching all kinds of weird fashion shows, but now she got an excuse for ditching it!

Plus she could wash away her unpatriotic public opinion! Come on, she didn't have to waste time sitting there watching the show!

And so Xia An was very happy to tell Xiao Li that they would not participate in the brand's new product launch!

She wanted to hurry back to America!

Of course, before going back, she had to–

"Xiao Li, take a picture of me."

Xiao Li stupidly watched Xia An turn around and sat back to pose.

Ignoring the staff from the luxury brand who was still waiting to pick her up, they flew back to the United States.

With such quick action, Xiao Li had no time to say something to Xu Tiantian ~

Xia An returned home very quickly, but ah, the domestic internet had just boiled up!

Because the luxury brand refused to apologize for insulting China, the patriotic netizens were angry.

That was the beginning of a large-scale crusade against this brand!

Of course, while crumbling this brand, the stars who participated in the brand's conference also were crumbled!

[Hehehehe! Shit brand, strong China! ]

[Brands should highlight cultural differences, not disdain cultural differences. If you really want to open up foreign markets, you should atleast have the minimum respect and understanding. ]

[Boycott the brand! I urge everyone not to buy anything from this brand! ]

[I hope the brand will not say it was robbed in the end! [dogshit.jpg]]

...

This group of patriotic netizens talked about the domestic stars who were invited to participate in the brand new product launch conference.

And very naturally, it came to Xia An.

[Xia An was also invited to the brand's new product launch conference. I feel that her unpatriotic remarks are true! ]

[Hehehe! People said that Xia An was an unpatriotic person who liked foreign countries. She doesn't even return to her own country even when shooting for domestic advertisement. How could she be patriotic? ]

[But domestic stars attending the brand new product launch conference are more worse than Xia An. Now it is not only Xia An who has not reacted to this incident! Let's just wait and see. ]

[Yeah, no other stars have reacted yet. Maybe they did not see these domestic public opinions. Maybe they didn't know that the brand insulted China. ]

[Excuses! They are abroad, they are not banned from the net. Now that this thing is so big, how could they not find out? They just didn't want to react! Anyway, I will boycott the stars who participated in the brand new product launch conference! ]

[They can't just maintain the respect of their own motherland, how can we Chinese fans like and protect them! ]

...

In fact, it was not that these celebrities didn't want to react, but because they didn't expect that this would happen so quickly.

They didn't expect that the brand could set off such great anger!

People were already at the banquet of the new product launch!

If they hadn't arrived at the banquet, they could just turn around and walk away.

But people were already there! It was a little embarrassing to walk away from the scene.

They were scolding themselves in their hearts. Why didn't this happen before or after this function? It happened at such an opportune moment!

All the Chinese stars were restless at the banquet. They didn't know what to do. When it was time to leave, no one expected Xia An who was said to be unpatriotic to be the first to post a Weibo!

[Xia An V: Goodbye Milan! [Poop.jpg] No! Go back! Go back! [Flag.jpg]]

No one expected that the first star who reacted to the brand's insult to China would be Xia An, a star who had been scolded as unpatriotic.

Also did not expect that Xia An's Weibo would be so blunt and violent!

The photo was very chic. According to the weather and time, Xia An did arrive in Milan. But just after getting off the plane, she got on the plane to the United States and went back.

The one who walked away was called chic as she did not hesitate!

Once this Weibo was issued, it instantly got many clicks and likes. The comments and reposts were even more incredible!

Xia An did not mention a word about patriotism or China in the Weibo, but this made everyone feel that Xia An was patriotic!

In particular, compared with other stars who had not yet come forward to react. She was the first to come forward, gaining a great wave of goodwill!

This made Cyber Squad displaying her as unpatriotic during this time, a bit awkward!

As soon as this was posted, how could they continue to blacken Xia An? She was the first to speak in response to the brand's insult to China! !! !! (╯ ‵ □ ′) ╯︵┻━┻

God! There was no way to blacken her!

As soon as Xia An's Weibo was posted, it rang the patriotic bell, and other stars also issued their own patriotic remarks.

However, since Xia An's was the first and only star at the beginning, other stars' responses were not as sincere as hers.

This also made all netizens boast Xia An!

At this time, Xu Tiantian also learned about what happened in China, and the response given by Xia An to the brand's insult to China.

As a result, she fiercely continued to help Xia An! She quickly revealed that the patriotic Xia An, preferred to pay 'a huge liquidation penalty' but refused to stay with this kind of brand!

She tried to use this opportunity! Her Goddess met such a rare opportunity!

What penalty? It was simply worth it! Now they didn't have to return to China to solve all the rumors! Uh ~! That luck ...

There was more! The Goddess reacted too quickly! No other stars had responded yet.

Xia An's response was actually, 'I don't want to participate in such boring activities and lose my time!'

[According to the gossip, Xia An arrived in Milan this time and just got off the plane. After learning about the brand's insult to China, she did not give any face to the brand and got back on the plane! ]

[Xia An broke the contract this time! After learning about the brand's insult to China, Xia An was willing to pay a huge liquidation penalty, just to resist the brand! ]

[ Who would dare to say that Xia An is not patriotic! Xia An is so patriotic! More patriotic than other stars! ]

[Proudly, our Goddess Xia An is the first to respond to the brand's insult to China and that too with a strong attitude! My Goddess is charming! ]

[This time Xia An did a really great job! I admire her. It doesn't matter if it was her real emotions or deliberate performances! After all, she really did it! ]

[Xia An's response was simply terrible! A brand is a shit! In the future, I will follow Xia An to boycott this [poop.jpg] brand! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 49.1K 200
Yu Yaoyao was a snake spirit who died by lightning and as a result, transmigrated to a novel she had read in her past life. This third-rate actress h...
13.8K 830 6
"You... You!" With nothing to say, she uttered the first words on the top of her mind. "You're my obedient xiao shou and I'm your reliable xiao gong...
18.4K 70 200
I became an extra dying for my trashy fiancé. I even succeeded in becoming good friends with the female lead in an attempt to twist the original stor...
4.1K 127 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...