My Light In The Dark (kamishi...

By moldywonderbread

Shinso is depressed, and an alpha, and has to join 1-A, He meets our off brand pikachu and takes a liking to... More

Terms
A potential lifesaver๏ฟผ
My pup got hurt, someone has to pay
Opening up
Getting hot and high
Only Hitoshi
Why did he leave me now
Him and that sexy alpha voice
I can blow you, if you want.
Youre so not fair
Kinks and party games
Heart break and Apologies
Ruts and Confrontations
You say that like its a bad thing
Promise me Toshi
Youre my omega
Dadsawa
Meet the Parents
Its all too hot
Lingerie
Decision
Our Sides meet
Secrets
You guysโค๏ธ
365
Cat and Dog
Tension rises
Instincts
Finally normal
Alpha Swap
Drawings
Extra Gifts
Birthday pt. 2
Extra Gifts
Standing up
Sleepover
This Really Sucks
Omega Trip
Alpha Trip
Happy Endings
Epilouge
NEW BOOK

Birthday pt. 1

3.3K 53 50
By moldywonderbread

❌🚫❌PLEASE READ ❌🚫❌
So basically this chapter and Birthday pt. 2 are gonna be a lot longer than usual. There's gonna be two chapters following each birthday chapters label 'Extra Gifts' they're gonna be smut. They don't change the story line so you can skip them if you want. They're gonna be uploaded at the same time as the Birthday chapters before. Just a heads up....

Denki pov)
ITS MY BIRTHDAY! Yes finally 18! I wake up, immediately happy. I look down at Hitoshi, judging how I should I wake him up. I sit on his stomach, straddling him. I lean down and place a light kiss on his lips. That seems to do the trick. I feel a hand lazily wrap around my back and the press of our lips get harder. Toshi looks up at me smiling softly.

"Hey baby, happy birthday." I laugh, I feel to giddy. I mean it's my birthday I'm allowed "Do you want to go to the mall? For your birthday." I gasp, smile getting wider.

"That sounds amazing! I also want to book an appointment for a piercing. And before you ask which one it's a surprise!" He smiles, rubbing my back.

"I'm sure it's gonna effect me in some way. So, you wanna get up?" I nod, hopping off him but I get tangled in the covers and only manage falling off the bed. I hear loud laughing come from my boyfriend and whine.

"It wasn't my fault! Stop laughing!" He continues as I squirm my way out of the blankets. I sit on the floor and crossing arms, huffing. He gets out of bed and squats down.

"I'm sorry, but you would've laughed if I fell off so you can't be mad. Now come on, let's get changed!" I smile, I can't help it. I literally can't be mad when Toshi gets that spark in his eye and that happiness in his voice. I jump up, quickly stripping of yesterday's clothes and grabbing some new ones.

"Can I wear a croptop? I'm only asking cause you don't keep your hands off me while I'm wearing one. And we are gonna be in public, so you have to behave." I slip on a cropped long sleeve black and yellow checkered shirt with the sleeves being all black. On the back is simply says "Baby" in black surrounded by white. He sighs, looking me up and down before nodding.

"Just don't except me to hold your hand everywhere we go so people know not to fuck with you." I giggle, backing up into him.

"I think the love bites, hickeys, and literal mate mark is enough but I don't mind you holding my hand! I think it's cute!" I look up at him, grabbing both his hands and wrapping them around my waist. "I also think I'm gonna get a whole lot of stares, make sure the other alphas stay in their place." I kiss his chin and grab some high waisted black jeans. "These would look cute on me, yeah?"

"Anything will look good on you Denks, you could wear a little rag and I would still find you attractive." I laugh at Hitoshis commentary.

"Can I pick what you wear? I promise it will look good, and will still be mall attire." He turns his head, smirking.

"You're gonna make me wear the shorts that make my dick look big aren't you?" I smile, nodding and blushing lightly.

"Well duh, I'm showing off my body. You have to show a little of yours." I go to his drawer, grabbing the pair of dark grey joggers out of the dresser. I throw them at him and walk to his side of the closet. I grab a long sleeve light blue shirt, looking at him while holding it up to him. I nod, handing it to him. "I'm gonna have to keep my hands off you to, looking that good." He huffs a laugh, tugging his old shirt off his head and putting the new one on. He does the same with his pants and grabs his keys, phone, and wallet. I do the same, minus the keys.

"Come on, let's get the birthday boy to the mall." I nod, tugging him out the dorm and to the common room. I see a lot of my friends and walk over.

"Hey guys! What's up!" Jiro marched over, grabbing me in a tight hug.

"I love you Denki! Happy birthday!" I hug back giggling.

"Thanks Jiro!" She back away, smiling softly. "Anyway, me and Toshi are gonna go to the mall. I'll see you all later though?" They all nod, most of them wishing me a happy birthday. Toshi drags me to the parking garage. "You have a car?"

"Kinda, it's my dad. He said I could use it if I ask him first." It's a small, low, black car. I look in and see it's a stick.

"You can drive a stick? That's hot as hell babe." He blushes, getting in. "You're cute when you're flustered." He blushes darker, starting the car. "Come on! You never tease back unless it's when I'm super submissive, it's no fair." He looks over at me, throwing the car in reverse.

"Oh please, you know you like acting all big and tough around others. But I also know you liked to be slammed against the wall and fucked like it's your only use. Trust me Denks, if need be I'll tease back." He sends me a sly smirk. I blush, sinking into the chair. "See? If I'm in the mood I tease." Right as he's about to pull out of the parking garage his phone lights up, his dads calling him. "Don't talk, k?" I nod. He sets his phone up on the phone holder thingy and presses answer. "Hey Dad! Need anything?" He shifts again and pulls out of the parking garage.

"Please, for the love of god, do not have sex in my car." I hear Mic yell something in the back. I see Hitoshi quirk a brow.

"What gave you the idea we were going to?" I hear a sigh.

"Did you forget I have the mic in there for when I'm on patrol. I can hear everything you're doing in there and I'm not appreciating the 18+ talk." I blush heavily and out of the corner of my eye I see Hitoshi smirk.

"Okay. Okay. I wasn't gonna do anything in your expensive car, that's what we have a dorm for." I hit his arm as he turns a corner.

"Hitoshi! Stop saying stuff like that to Mr Aizawa. He doesn't need another reason to kill me." He sets a hand on my thigh, he squeezes softly and i bite my finger. "Toshi, i would prefer to not slick my pants right before we go into a store."

"Calm down Denks. It's just a hand." Two can play at this game.

"So when I suck you off it just a mouth." He growls, squeezing my thigh again.

"Boys!" I freeze, fuck Aisawa. "Jesus, you two need to learn how to control yourselves! Anyway, Kaminari have a good day. Hitoshi don't crash my car." He hangs up and I huff a laugh.

"Can I play some music?" Hitoshi nods, quickly grabbing a cord off the floor and plugging it into the radio at a red light. "It's pretty vulgar. Sorry Mr. Aisawa." Hitoshi laughs, drumming his fingers on the wheel and tightening his grip on the stick shift. I'm not lying that looks hot as hell. I connect my phone and shuffle my Bad Bitch playlist. It basically is just all my hype songs. 'Choke' by I DONT KNOW HOW THEY FOUND ME starts playing.

"Choke huh?" I glance over at Hitoshi, let's make this enjoyable for him.

"Stop, drop, and drag me into place. And lock the fire escapes. I'll break you pretty face~" I start, this song is weird as fuck but it's so catchy. I look over and Hitoshi is quietly singing along. "You know this song?!" He smirks, cranking up the radio.

"Now shut your dirty mouth. If I could burn this town, I wouldn't hesitate to smile while you suffocate and die! And that would be just fine. And what a lovely time, that it would surely be, so bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep." I freeze when he starts singing. He's just so good at it, I relish time where he sings his heart out. "You get everything you want, and money always talks to the idiot servants." He turns, smirking. "Yes I know this song Denks. What ex-emo person doesn't?" I snort, letting the song finish when DDLG by ppcocaine starts playing.

"This is vulgar as hell. Good luck with your dad later." The songs starts and Hitoshi blushes, trying to hid it with a hand. I sing along, lowkey just trying to get a reaction.

"Jesus Denki, where the hell did you learn this song?" I shrug.

"Mina, apparently she follows her on social media and she practically dragged me to her dorm to listen to it when it go released." 3 Musketeers plays and I smirk. "This ones cleaner." I see the mall and frown. "After then." Hitoshi nods, turning off the car and grabbing my hand as we walk in.

"You said you wanted to look at piercing options. Come on, let's go to the place I got my tongue pierced which you love to much." I nod, letting myself be tugged to the store. I walk in and see a girl with light purple hair, grey horns, facial piercings, and a black streak in one of her pupils throwing a ball back and forth with a really tall alpha. He has red, orange, and yellow hair; piercings galore; tattoos covering his body; and it looks like his eyes are different. Ones black and one looks like a flame.

"Oh hey! Didn't I do your tongue piercing. I see you brought you omega!" The purple haired girl greets us as we walk up to the counter. The taller alphas eyes are trained on me so I duck under Hitoshis arm. The girl seems to notice. "Don't worry, he's a lot softer than he looks." I nod. "So what're you here for today? Piercing? Tattoo? Appointment?"

"I'm here to set up an appointment, but can we go somewhere private? It's a surprise for him." I point at Toshi. Her eyes light up as she nods.

"Oh for sure! You can all me Storm by the way, what's your name?"

"Kaminari. Call me whatever you'd like!" She nods, sticking her tongue out. I notice she got it split.

"Okay Kami! Let's go to the back and talk through what you want." I smile, pecking Hitoshi on the lips before following Storm into the back. Before the door closes I hear the other guy speak.

"You found a cute one. Don't worry though, I'm mated to my own very bratty beta." Storm sighs.

"Don't pick fights Blaze! I'm not about to pick your bloody ass up off the floor again!" I stifle a laugh. "Anyway, What did you want done?" I blush and shuffle around a little.

"Well he has a tongue piercing so I was wondering what would complement that... if that makes any sense." She nods, sitting down on a couch.

"That leaves lip tat, smiley piercing, or your tongue. You pick." I think for a moment.

"Hitoshi says he likes when I smile so smiley please!" She smiles, tapping the pen on her notepad.

"I can get you in right now, that is if you have time and money. I would need about 70,000 yen. (Around $7o usd) you have that?" I nod.

"Me and Toshi combined have a lot so yeah, that sounds great. Let me go tell him." She nods, getting up and walking me back to the main room. Toshi is grumbling about something with his arms crossed and Blaze? Is laughing. "Hitoshi? You okay?" He nods, motioning for me to come to him. He tugs me down to his ear.

"Stay away from him. He gives me a bad vibe." I nod, kissing his cheek.

"Will do, they said they could get me in now. Is that okay?" He nods.

"I'm coming back there with you." I frown.

"It's supposed to be a surprise! But fine, no peeking!" He huffs, getting up and grabbing my hand again. "Toshi calm down. I'm stuck with you and you're stuck with me. If need be you know I can kick his ass." Apparently the other guy heard it and gasps.

"What could you do?" My head snaps over and so does Hitoshis.

"You actually want to know? Or is that a rhetorical question?" He smirks, walking up to me. I hear Toshi growl.

"Stop, you know I can handle this." This Blaze guy walks over and grabs my shoulder. I grab his arm and brace his elbow, flipping him around and kicking the back of his knee. He falls and I come down and sit on his hips, pinning him there. "Don't touch me... got it?" He finally registers what happened and seems dazed.

"Did I really just get taken down by an omega? Damn I need to train more." I scoff, getting off of him.

"You're my new favorite person." Storm comes over and slings and arm across my shoulder.

"Really? Hey thanks! Nothing makes me more pissed off than an alpha who can't keep his hands to himself. I would've done much more but his ego would be in shambles. Anyway, about this piercing." She nods, tugging me into the room. Toshi follows. She lets go of me and Hitoshi immediately walks up behind me and tugs me towards him.

"I fucking hate that guy." I huff a laugh.

"Don't worry Tosh, we both know he's not my type." He nods, letting me sit on the doctor looking bed. "Can I hold your hand? I'm nervous." He nods sticking his hand out. I take it and suck in a deep breath.

"Hey Denki, I know you're nervous but if it's anything like my tongue it's only gonna be a little pinch and then a pressure. I'll close my eyes so I don't know what it is. Do you want to sit on my lap?" I nod, getting off the weird bench letting him sit. I sit down in his lap, letting myself relax in his arms.

"Okay! So I'm gonna assume you're sitting in his lap to help with nerves?" Storm comes back into the room with a tray of small metal tools.

"So you're getting your smilely pierced. Nice." I elbow Hitoshi.

"How did you know?"

"Because I recognize the jewelry and the needle is to small for a septum. Smiley was the only other option." I groan.

"You're insufferable." Hitoshi kisses my cheek.

"Let me walk you through what I'm gonna do before I do it. Okay?" I nod. "So what I'm gonna do is pull out your top lip and lift it up. Then I'm gonna count to three and shove a needle through the little flap of skin up there. By the way, a lot of people say it doesn't hurt at all, so nothing to be afraid of! Okay so once the needles on I'm gonna grab the jewelry then I'm gonna put the other ball on. Then once that is all done I'm gonna touch it for about 5 seconds. My quirk is I can heal minor injuries if I focus on them and make any contact with them for short periods of time. Then you and your boyfriend are free to go!" I nod, taking another deep breath and sitting up.

"You're okay babe. Relax. You're in good hands." I smell some calming pheromones and I squeeze his hand in a thanks. She starts, lifting my lip up like she said. I keep waiting for the needle but it doesn't come.

"Alright, jewelry is going in!" The needle already went through? No way! "And all done! Alright let me use my quirk." She quickly does it and gives me the all clear to go look at it. I run over to the mirror and smile. I love it!

"Thank you Storm! It looks amazing! Holy shit, Hitoshi come here." He laughs, walking over. The smile hasn't left my face.

"It looks good on you babe!" I blush lightly, looking at it again.

"Just because you guys are so cute and you took Blaze to the ground it's half off. 30,000 yen. I'll meet you at the front counter when you're ready." We both nod, letting her leave.

"You look amazing Denks." I smile. Then a scenario pops in my head, why now? I blush darker and try to get away when Hitoshi tugs me back. "What'd you just thinks about Denks?" I whine, still trying to get out of his grip.

"I'll tell you later. Promise." He nods, kissing the top of my head and dragging me out of the room. Blaze is leaning against the wall, looking upset. "What, an omega put you in your place and you don't know how to act? Your ego will be back don't worry." Storm snickers and his head shoots up. He marches over to me a opens his palm. A black flame sparks to life.

"Blaze! So help me god you use your quirk on this pure boy I'm gonna get Auden and Kimi in here to annoy you all day." Blaze stops and shoots his head to Storm.

"Whatever. If I see you on the street I'm not gonna be to nice." I sigh, reaching out and grabbing his shoulder. I send a high voltage out and he shakes a little before passing out. I dust my hands off, letting him drop to the floor.

"Okay, now what we're here for." I turn around and Storm looks concerned and Hitoshi looks proud. I pull my wallet out of my back pocket, grabbing the money.

"I-is he alive?" Storm points to do the flame user. I shrug and nod.

"Just passed out. He'll be awake soon, he just kept running his mouth. It made me mad and I want my birthday to go smoothly." I set down the bills, letting her count them and put them behind the counter.

"So your quirk is electricity? Nice." I smile.

"Yeah! Hitoshi and I are in the hero course at UA! He can take control of you mind when you talk to him, it's pretty cool." Hitoshi blushes lightly and scratches the back of his neck.

"Really? Try it on me." Storm leans over the counter.

"Ummm okay, what's your favorite color?"

"I would say green why?"

"Go in the back and bring a piece of paper out." She moves suddenly, body slacking and moving into the back. She comes out soon with a piece of paper in her hands. Toshi leaves her mind, I can tell cause she smiles and her eyes get that spark again.

"Wow! That's like crazy awesome!" Toshi smiles softly and nods his head once. 

"See! I'm not saying I like your quirk just cause we're mated. It's genuinely awesome babe." He leans down and kisses me softly. I smile and kiss him back.

"That's a pretty good quirk. You're gonna be a top 10 hero. That's for damn sure." Hitoshi let's out a squeak of surprise, breaking away. He stares in shock while I try to hold down the laugh that tries to escape my throat. "I'm serious. A quirk like that you could take down a mafia." Hitoshi gets a smile on his face. The one where he tries to hold it down but it still manages to show.

"Thank you," he pauses, looking down. "That means a lot." I jump onto him, hugging him tightly. I turn my head to storm and mouth a 'thank you'. Toshi hugs back, resting his head rests on my own. "Alright. Where to next Denks." I pull away. 

"Thank you! For everything!" I wave to Storm as we leave. She smiles and then looks down at Blaze. "So you know that mated couples store on the top floor? I think there. Apparently there's new collars there, or just t-shirts!" I know there's lingerie but I'm teasing alpha, and I bet he knows it.

"Yeah but there's also lingerie. If you thought my dick looked big in these shorts before you're in for a scary surprise." I stop walking and freeze. "This is all your doing Denks. Come on, you wanted to go." He tugs me to start walking again. "So, you want a new collar? You could've just asked baby, or do you want me to pick it?"

"I mean what's the fun in doing it alone? Or online? It's more special in person, you of all people should know that." He shrugs.

"All I'm saying is we might need the bathroom later." I sigh at the thought, so he really does like lingerie.  We approach the store and Toshi immediately darts he's eyes to the back of the store. I hold the laugh down and walk to the omega section.

"Which one do you think would look good on me?" I'm looking at shirts, most of which are cropped. I grab a light blue one, it could go with the blue lingerie.

"Any of them." Toshi replies, eyes still trained on the back of the store.

"Hey I know you like that stuff but can you at least look at me?" His eyes flick down to me, I see know his eyes look clouded over with lust. "Thank you. Now, let's get you something." I drag him to the alpha side of the store.

"They have them here?" I quirk a brow, have what? He walks to the pills. I walk over to him, looking at the bottle in his hands. They're sex enhancing pills. My eyes widen and a bright blush blooms over my face.

"S-ex pills?" He nods, looking over the bottle.

"It's my birthday soon, I think you have an idea of what I want." I blush darker, I've actually been planning for his birthday for a while. I was gonna wear the purple lingerie under my clothes then wait till he wants to do it. It's gonna be a surprise.

"I know what you want. And I've been planning for it, don't worry. You're in good hands with me!" I wink at him, nodding my head towards the back of the store. He smirks and grabbing another bottle off the shelf. "What's that one?"

"This ones for omegas. I don't know why it's in the alpha section but now we both have enhancers. Could make it fun." I nod, taking the bottle from him. He grabs something off the rack by us.

"What was that?" He smirks and places a finger on his lips. He shakes his head. I groan. We walk to the front counter and set our stuff down. The cashier rings us up quickly and we pay and leave. The second we get out of the store I'm being pulled towards the middle of the level.

"What got into you?"

"The back of the store. I warned you about this. Come on." My eyes widen and I remember his threat. I nod, quickly spotting the bathroom I'm being dragged to.

"I'm not hard. I'll suck you off then we go back to the dorms. K?" He nods, getting us to the bathroom and shoving me into a stall. I immediately get down and get ready. He smirks, tugging his shorts down.

Time skip)

"Okay, let's go." I nod, catching my breath and wiping my lips off. I comb through my hair to try and get it back down while he slides his shorts back on. "I didn't go to hard did I?" I shake my head, swallowing harshly.

"I'm fine, let's go back to the dorms." Hitoshi nods, kissing my forehead.

"Love you Denks." I smile, purring lightly.

"Love you too." We walk hand in hand to the car, setting our stuff in the trunk. I remember I get to show Toshi more of my music and quickly buckle, bouncing slightly.

"What got you all excited?" Toshi asks, hitting the start button.

"I have a piercing, I get to show you more music, and it's my birthday!" He smiles, backing out of the parking spot.

"Why did you blush when you got the piercing. You promised to tell me about it." I remember the thought that popped in my head.

"Well, if my piercing ever gots crooked you could kiss me and straighten it with your tongue." I look away, blushing lightly. He grabs my thigh, much like earlier, and squeezes.

"I like the way you think." I snort, hooking my phone up to the aux. I shuffle my playlist again and House of Gold comes on my Twenty One Pilots comes on. Hitoshi seems to get excited and crank the sound up. "I love this song." I smile, letting both of us sing along. We get back to the dorms after singing our hearts out to some of Toshis songs which I know most of. I walk in the common room and immediately get trampled by Mina hugging me.

"Happy Birthday Denki!" I smile and hug her back.

"Thanks Mina!" I smile and she gasps.

"You got a piercing!" I nod, smiling wider.

"Yeah! It looks good don't you think?" She smiles, nodding quickly.

"Come on! We have cake!" I gasp, running into the kitchen following Mina. Hitoshi comes in shortly after, still carrying our bags from the mall. I see a cake sitting on the counter with candles surrounded by the rest of the Bakusquad and Jiro.

"Thank you guys! Toshi come here!" He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I smile, purring lightly as they all start singing. I make a wish and blow out the candles.

"What'd you wish for?" I elbow Hitoshi lightly.

"If I tell you it won't come true!" Truthfully if it wasn't for the others in the room I would've told him.

"Cut the cake!" Mina hands me a knife as I start cutting pieces out. It's a circle cake so naturally I cut triangles out of it.

"Are you a psychopath?! You don't cute squares!?" My mouth opens in shock and Bakugo yells at me.

"Im the sane one here! Why the fuck do you cut squares out of a circle cake!?" He frowns, crossing his arms.

"Cause I'm fucking normal." I shake my head.

"I'm not the only one who cuts a circle cake like this right?" The rest of the squad nods.

"We all are like you Kami. I don't know what crack Bakugo is on to think you cut a cake like that." I laugh at Seros comment and continue to cut the cake LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. anyway. Once everyone has ate their piece and we hung out for a while it's time for me and Toshi to spend some time alone.

"Come on! I wanna snuggle." I tug him towards the elevator when he shoves me against the wall. I blush and look up at him. He hands me a remote and backs off. I look down at it and try and figure out what it's to. I quirk a brow and look up at him.

"Turn it on." I flip a switch and see Hitoshis face scrunch up, I also hear a small vibrating noise. My eyes widen.

"Do you have a vibrator in your ass right now?!" He goes to defend himself when I turn up the setting and he sticks his tongue out. It's shaking. I quickly turn it off.  "You got a vibrating tongue ring? And didn't think to tell me?!" He puts his tongue back in his mouth.

"You'll like it when I'm eating you out." I blush heavily at the sentence.

"Toshi! You've been planning this haven't you?" He nods, looking over at me.

"It's your birthday. I want to make you feel good." I can get behind that.

"Do you want to try out those pills?" Hitoshi looks down at the bag in his hand and grabs a bottle out.

"It says the effects last for 8 hours if you take two. 4 hours if you take one. And 2 hours if you take half a pill. So let's just take half of one?" I nod.

"That sounds like a good plan." He smirks looking over at me.

"I wonder what they do? Maybe they make you cum faster? Produce more slick? Submit quicker? Or maybe they just make you hard and aching the second they hit. We'll know eventually." He puts the bottle back in the bag as we head to our dorm. We set the bag down and grab our respected pill bottles. We both break one in half and pop it in our mouths, washing it down with water. "It takes effect in 30 minutes. So, what do you want to do in the mean time?" I smirk, remembering the light blue lingerie.

"I have a surprise, sit on the bed and wait." I grab the blue lingerie out of my closet and shove it out of sight quickly and grab the croptop I bought at the store earlier and walk into the bathroom. I strip of my 'proper clothes' and start figuring out how to put on this lingerie. I step into the bottom part, getting the thigh straps in place. I get the rest on and look in the mirror. Holy shit I'm hot. I put the croptop on and look at myself in the mirror again. I open the door and walk our. Hitoshi sits up on the bed, eyes immediately looking me up and down. His eyes seem to glaze over with lust and dominance

"Get your ass over here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 153 17
hiii, i decided to make a shinkami story, this is my first book, I am always open to suggestions and I hope you all like this book throughout the boo...
4K 41 15
Denki and Shinso are married. The world is full of alphas omegas and betas. Denki being the omega one day finds out he is pregnant. How will Shinso r...
10.2K 233 10
In which Todoroki is having a pretty rough day... ...then finds himself somewhere worse ~TodoBaku Omegaverse/A,B,O ~Strong Language, VERY 18+ conten...
23.4K 538 13
Kaminari Denki, class 1A's resident electric boy who is happy and energetic. That is the Kaminari on the outside, but what about inside? What really...