Samhain~ An OC Book

By Autumn_Detective

Just a book for OC's which I'm going to put work into so it looks fancy~ More

~𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔~
~𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅~
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑬𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒅
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔|𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
| 𝑻𝑶 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑨 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑫𝑶𝑴 | 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒚| 𝑨𝒗𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏
|𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒑'𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 |𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒔𝒕
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔|𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚|
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒉
|𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔| 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒚 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝑴𝒚 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑶𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆
|𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒔
|𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄|
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒍
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒓
|𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑬| 𝙸 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝙰 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘾𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠| 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨!
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙅𝙤𝙮
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙍𝙚𝙮𝙣𝙖

|𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒅

27 2 5
By Autumn_Detective

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: The Liquid
𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Imogen Tabitha Heights
𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜: Gen
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 19
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Female
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Bisexual
𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚡 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Bi-romantic
𝙵𝙲: Alexandra Daddairo

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢:
BOSSY
Imogen has proved many times that she is certainty bossy. She tends to always leap forward into the leader role when something goes wrong, and when she does, she has quite the list of commands she'll happily pass onto people. She likes things done a certain way, and will always believe her way is the best way, and that there is no other option. While this may be incredibly annoying, Imogen is really just trying to help and keep everyone safe and away from stupid ideas. She can be a bit snappy and a tiny bit controlling at times, but she thinks it's for the best. She doesn't like to admit it, but she is rather caring.

BLUNT
Imogen has absolutely no filter on her words. She isn't the one to beat around the bush, and will walk straight into it and cut right to the  chase. She hardly ever sugarcoats things and finds it best to just spit it out. She's incredibly honest to the point it hurts. She'll say what she means without hesitation, even if it could hurt someone's feelings or beliefs. It's better to rip off the bandaid than let it cause even more pain.

SARCASTIC
Gen is fluent in the language of sarcasm, mostly every word that comes out of her mouth is dripping with the stuff. She likes to use irony as a weapon, and will either use it for humour, or as an insult. She can usually be seen as bitter whenever she's being sarcastic, or just in general fed up with everyone around her that she finds it necessary to point out the obvious.
Imogen can also be quite Witty in her words, she does actually have quite the good taste in humour and manages to get some chuckles out of people. Only if she's in a good mood however.

HARDWORKING
Imogen is clear headed. Once she puts her focus onto something, she attaches to it like some fly to a flame, she won't give up until she's completed it, and will spend all day and all night working at it if she has too. She hardly ever gets distracted and will most defiantly loose herself in her work. She's determined and headstrong, not much can convince her otherwise. She can often become a bit stressed, which is often always her own fault because she expects to much of herself. Her determination can often become ambition, which leads her down a rabbit hole of destruction most of the time.

SOCIABLE
All though she may not look like the most social butterfly out there, Gen does like having company from time to time. If she has no work too do, and is feeling calm enough, she likes to diverse with the others. While she isn't that friendly, she is quite warm if you manage to peel away all of her many layers that is. She just takes some time to get used too. She really does care for people, she's loyal and trustworthy, but those are traits that can only be earned and if she trusts them enough, she does like to keep herself guarded most of the time. While she likes to present herself as a smart young lady, she is so easy to fluster to the point it's funny. She can also be a but helpful as well, liking to think she gives out good advice.

REVENGEFUL
Imogen is emotional, even though she's pretty good at hiding her emotions, that doesn't mean they aren't there. She takes things a bit too personally, and once you commit a wrong against her, she won't ever let it go. She holds grudges that can affect how she interacts with a person and sees them. And she connects deeply with the word Karma. An eye for a eye. Do something wrong to her, and she will most likely return the favour. She rarely hesitates, sometimes letting her emotions cloud her decisions and she hates when that happens, she likes to be seen as the calm sensible one of the group, but sometimes she can't help it.

INTELLIGENT
Imogen is obviously a smart girl. She knows what she's doing and holds a lot of information in that brain of hers. She's calculating, liking to assess the entire situation before addressing it fully. She wants to make sure she's looked a everything, make sure that she's one hundred percent sure about a situation. She can be a bit uptight and cynical at times, liking to keep things to herself at times rather than sharing, but that's only if she really needs too. She's sensible and mature, she doesn't like engaging in conversions or fights if it's over something stupid. She's also rather calm and well kept, well when everyone isn't annoying her that is. She's observant and resourceful, she likes to look over all her options and see if there's anything she can put to use.

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:
- Coffee
- Law studies
-Mints
-Spending time inside 
-Cats
-Winter
-music
-Storms
-practising her powers
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:
-People shouting at each other
-Chaos
-Idiots
-Toffee
-Spring
-Allergies And going outside
-hot weather
𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜:
- Origami
-Studying Law
-listening to music and relaxing
-Making coffee every half an hour

𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
-Knowledge Of Law
-Calculating, strategies
-Leadership/communication
-Determination
-Is able to stay focused
-Water and her abilities
-Resourceful
𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜:
-Allergies
-Ambitious
-Blunt
-Dry places
-She gets flustered way too easily
-Grudges
-Expects too much of herself

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: Imogen had a pretty basic childhood up until the fact she found out she was some sort of water goddess. She grew up with her two mothers, Iris and Edith, she was adopted but she never really cared for that before, she had all the love she needed from the both of them.
She went to school like the other kids, higher than average but not anything special or outstanding quite yet with her grades. She was always good in school, she had a couple of friends, just the usual stuff. At the time she would say her life was boring and plain, nothing exciting could emerge from it.
That was until she was eleven.
She was heading back one rainy day with her friends from school, dropping them all off at their house int she was the only one left. It was the normal procedure, her house was the farthest from the school, her parents always got home late so they couldn't pick her up.
On her way there she encountered your typical school bully, they tried to scare her into giving them some of her money. She attempted to try and just run away from them until they tried to strike a punch at her. Imogen threw up her hands in defence waiting for the impact that never came. Lowering down her hands she had discovered that a nearby puddle had lashed forward and froze around the guys arms, glueing him in place. She had no idea what had happened so she just ran back home and told her mothers. They're response was to back up and move away. She was put into another school and told to try and keep her powers in, her mothers didn't want her to be taken away, they were scared of the possibility, so they tried to help make sure she would keep it hidden, and one of those ways was making sure she was always calm. They showed her how to make origami and thought her to already focus on it whenever she felt mad or scared. Throughout most of her teenage life that's what she's done, but she's pretty sure that soon it'll start to become useless.

𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛: She wants to be a lawyer when she's older, very big into justice.
She has really bad hay fever and sometimes takes meds in the spring to try and fight her allergies.
Loves making origami, she finds it calming and likes to decorate with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 3.4K 78
❤️
31.1K 2.2K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
46K 961 92
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
34.2K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...