Symbiotic family tree (My her...

By Acm07lalo

Disclaimer: I do not own Venom or My hero academia. This is the work of male insert fanfiction, all characte... More

Before the story
Somethings coming
Welcome to Japan
First day at a new school
Combat training
Class rep
USJ
Aftermath
The interview
The Livevilli Inferoiri Massacre
Day off from school
Prepping for the sports fest
The Sports Festival Part 2
The Sports Festival Part 3
The Sports Festival Part 4
After the Festival
Drug bust
Online class OVA
The Threat Among Us
The plan
Fight at the Transit Station
The Life Foundation
The City of God
Moment of Recuperation
Lets get started
Back to Work
Maximum Carnage
Helping out some friends
Lethal Protector
Back to class
Gear up for the Final exams
Cooperation
Leisure Time
Two Heroes Part 1
Two Heroes Part 2
Announcement
Two Heroes Part 3
Two Heroes Part 4
Let's go camping
Hell Week
More Training
The Raid on Camp Part 1
The Raid on Camp Part 2
The Raid on Camp Part 3
Panic
Plan for Extraction
Rescue
All For One
Recovery
A day in the life of Y/N (April Fools)
Uncertainty
The Dorms
Oh... My powers are gone
Catching up
Adapt
Rematch
Separation Anxiety
All I wanted was a burger
Unexpected Kindness
A new mission
Infiltration
Massacre
Questions for the readers
Ambush
Long Time No See
Gun Runners
In Plain Sight
Investigation
Night Club Shoot Out
Busy Night
Teacher VS Student
Punishing The Yakuza
Bad Choice
A little memo
Before the storm
Cutlery
Chase
Hunted
The Truth
Usurper
Jail
Sorry (Hiatus announcement)
Assault on the Station

The Sports Festival Part 1

1K 34 11
By Acm07lalo

Karla: <{I know were not gonna participate. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET TO SLEEP IN!}>

'<{I said I'm sorry! I just couldn't sleep}>

~You were watching "Po has the N-word pass" at 3 am~

It was the day of the sports festival, I was up until 3 am watching weird videos. I slept in and now we're gonna be late. Karla and I were running and doing parkour through the city because we missed the train, she was pissed.

Authors note: Slight language change, <{ }> this means english. 

Karla: <{We're both class representatives, we have to be there on time! You dumbass!}>

After a lot of running, and a lot of parkour, we made it to the school, there was a mob of press outside.

Karla: <{Again? How do we get through?}>

~We're capable of climbing the wall but, that's not a very good idea~

'<{Maybe they'll let us go before these people since were students}>' 

As we were getting through, I saw the same reporter that gave me an interview. I did my best to keep my head down because to not get any attention because the last thing I need right now is small talk.

Reporter: The bag check's taking forever.

Cameraman: They were just attacked by villains. Of course, they'll be more strict. They're even being criticized for still holding the festival.

Reporter: Controversy equals ratings! Class 1-A will be the ones to watch this year, huh? Oh, it's you!

~Fuck she saw me~

Reporter: The article was great! Everyone's reading it! I thought for sure- WAIT! Why aren't you inside?

Karla had the look like she was about to say "Because this dumbass slept in" but just decided against it.

'Look if you need to tell me anything, look for me inside during half time'

Reporter: Ok, good luck at the festival!

'You too'

~...~

~...~

Karla: ...

~Why are you like this?~

[Time skip] 

As I was running through the halls, venom was changing the uniform I was wearing into the PE uniform. As I got to the waiting room I saw Iida telling the class that they're about to go in.

Iida: Y/N! Where have you been! You're late! 

' I'm sorry, it won't happen again'

I stepped in to check on the class, they seemed pumped and nervous at the same time.

Todoroki: Midoriya.

Midoriya: What is it?

~I wonder where this is going~

Todoroki: Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you.

Midoriya: Y-yeah

~Where'd that come from? I didn't take him for that type~

~Well, things were getting a little too chummy~

Todoroki: But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? 

~Oh yeah, he has All Might's power, I forgot~

Todoroki: I'm not trying to pry about that. But know that I will beat you.

~Why is everyone so pent up about this, A real hero wouldn't care what position they're on. Doing the right thing is should be the only thing that matters~

Kirishima: Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking fights all of a sudden? We haven't even started!

Todoroki: We're not here to make friends. So what does that matter?

He then looked at me as if he was gonna challenge me as well, but just looked away. He either remembered I wasn't gonna compete or doubted he could beat me. Maybe both.

Midoriya: I know you're better than me and more capable than most.

Kirishima: Midoriya. You shouldn't talk so negatively...

Midoriya the went on talking about how everyone's gonna give it their all, and how he's gonna do the same to make it one top. Still don't know why the top is so important, though I don't care enough to ask. So I won't bother.

[Time skip]

The festival was starting, everyone was cheering, I was alone in class 1-A's audience booth. Karla was next door, so I decided to leave the booth to watch the game with her since I had nothing better to do. 

'<{Hey, Karla!}>'

Karla: <{Oh, hey}>

'<{Yeah, I'm still sorry about sleeping in}>'

Karla: <{It's fine, class 1-B just thought I was doing something important, so just went with that instead of telling them that my dumbass cousin slept in}>

'<{I said I was sorry}>'

Karla: <{I know}>

Present Mic: Hey! Pay attention audience! Mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the UA sports festival, is about to begin! Everybody, are you ready?!

Karla: <{Why does he have to be so damn loud}>

Present Mic: It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!

The students began walking into the field or arena or stage, whatever you call it. They seemed very confident but as soon as they saw how many people there were, they got a little nervous.

Present Mic: The UA sports festival! The huge battle, where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, These are the guys, right. The miraculous new stars who have overcome enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero course of class 1-A!

Karla: <{Look'em down there, they seem so nervous}> 

Present Mic: They haven't gotten as much air time, but this class is full of talent! Hero course class 1-B!

'<{Hmm, I never actually got to see your class}>'

Present Mic: Next up, general studies, Classes C, D, and E!

Karla: <{They do not want to be there what so ever do they}>

Present Mic: Support course, Classes F, G, and H! And the business course, Classes I, J, and K!

~They have a business course?~

Present Mic: And we have 2 special guests who unfortunately can't join in the festival due to district regulations, but will be cheering their classmates on. Despite public opinion, we welcome with open arms these 2 Klyntar cadets who came from over sea's to view our school.

The camera then panned on to Karla and me.

~Did he have to do that~

Karla:<{Wave}>

'<{I am}>'

The last thing I wanted was for the camera to be on me, I wasn't timid. But I just didn't like being in the spotlight like that. Once they all got to the center of the field, one of the teachers walked onto a stage in front of all the students. Her costume was a mix of lingerie and a bondage suit, along with skin-tight spandex.

~Damn she's hot~

She had a whip for some reason, this is not very family-friendly. And these are freshmen, the hormones they must be getting. This will just make the guys a bunch of horny teens.

Midnight: Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou from class 1-A!

~He's gonna say something aragont~

Bakugou: I'm just wanna say... I'm gonna win. 

'*sigh*'

Karla: <{Why is he such an asshole?}>

'<{I don't know}>'

~Im gonna have to talk to him about this, if was competing I doubt he would have said the same thing. But besides that, DAMN! Midnight is hot, I shouldn't stare too much though. I'm better than that, and Karla might notice, but I would smash. Wait no no no no no, this is just the hormones talking. Pull it together Y/N, I know you were looking forward to watching some hentai in Japan but you need to stay in control. Oh who am I kidding, Venom~

~You want me to reduce your hormones you horny bastard?~

~Please and thank you~

After that little chat about not being able to watch some hentai. I returned my attention to the angry crowd that was yelling at Bakugou, I couldn't hear what because we were so far away, but they seemed pissed. After that little speech, they revealed what the first game was.

'<{An obstacle course?}>'

Karla: <{Sounds like fun}>

Karla seemed a little bumed that she could participate in it. I was too, but I mostly felt like were wasting our time here. If we weren't here watching a sports festival, we could be doing something productive. Like fighting terrorism, or helping those in need, not watching a bunch of teenagers showing off their quirks in a big stadium to say how great heroes are while they sit and watch from their life of luxury, while the Klyntar are most likely still working. That's one of our differences, heroes get paid so much and have time to go to events to show off while we Klyntar barely have any time to celebrate Christmas.  

Karla: <{Thats a very narrow hall}>

The students were about to go into the course, but they all had to go through the same exit witch was too small for a crowd that big. When they started everyone was getting squished together.

'<{You know, If we were there we could probably just wall run across}>'

Karla: <{Probably}>

~I probably shouldn't say that to anyone else, they might think I have an "I'm to cool for this" mentality~

As I was thinking to myself, ice came out of the narrow corridor, freezing almost everyone to the ground. Todoroki then ran out, the bastard got em stuck before it even began.  

~Show off~

Karla: <{They're taking it a little too seriously}> 

'<{What in Gods name is so important about being number 1?}>'

But as he was getting away, some of my classmates dodged his ice.

Karla: <{Thats your class right?}>

'<{Yep}>'

They then had to go through a bunch of robots, they weren't too hard to take down. Not until they came across these giant ones they called zero pointers. These robots were used for the general entrance exam or something like that. Todoroki used a big ass ice attack on the giant robots and they fell, after that Karla and I got bored and went on our phones. I got on Reddit and she got on twitter, the Klyntar are always trending so there's always something to see. After a few minutes of upvoting memes and reading tweets of retards saying the Klyntar are murderers, the first person got to the finish line.

~How the hell did Midoriya finish first?~

Karla: <{He's from your class right?}>

I just nodded.

~I didn't expect him to be in first, but I wasn't expecting anything so it doesn't count~

After that, the rest of the students arrived at the finish line. The first 42 people were able able to advance to the second round. They also revealed that the second round would be a cavalry battle. I had no idea what that was, so I had to google it. As I was looking at what it was, I got a message from the discord server my friends made.

Parmesan: Ey, were watching the sports festival.

Social distancing master: We understand nothing of what they're saying

The Number E: Why arent u competing it took us forever to get this shit live from Japan

{You'reUsername}: I don't want to steal the spotlight from anyone

That was true, but they also knew I didn't like being on camera.

The Number E: Y/N would have won anyway

Parmesan: Of course he's in the fucking Kylntar

Social distancing master: Hows the hentai?

{You'reUsername}: I can't look at any cuz the UN is tracking my messages and search history, their probably reading this shit rn. Fucking weeb

The Number E: NO HENTAI, damn that sucks

Social distancing master: Damn

Parmesan: are you guys not gonna address the fact that Y/N is being watched?

The Number E: Oh shit your right

{You'reUsername}: I was gonna ask how things are going back in the US but it's probably best we stop talking 

After talking with them, I focused my attention back to the games. 

Midnight: He'll be worth 10,000,000 points.

She was pointing at Midoriya, but I wasn't paying attention because I couldn't care less about these games. Karla then explained to me that it's because he finished first that he's worth that much.

~Dumbass, just had to be in first didn't he?~

~He's fucked~

I then went to the spectator booth for class A, I decided to pay attention. Bakugou kept jumping off from his group to get a headband, then Sero used his quirk to retrieve him mid-air. That was pretty clever, in the end, Midoriya lost his 10,000,000 points band. But was able to get enough to make it to the third round. I didn't pay attention to who else made it, I only knew that Midoriya was bawling his eyes out like a little bitch. 

Present Mic: Now, we'll take an hour break for lunch before we star-

As soon as I heard lunch I sprang from my seat and started sprinting to the food court, I saw Kalra doing the same.

'<{Food}>'

~Food~

Karla: <{Food}>

As we got to the exit to get to where all the food stands are, I saw a familiar figure waiting for us.

Dad: Y/N... Karla... Good to see you again.

Authors note: If this chapter feels like filler, then it probably is. I did my best to make it interesting, and include plot details. But due to the arc, I just couldn't, which is a shame since this is my favorite arc. I promise next chapter will involve the plot. Side note, school has started for me. So chapters might take a little longer to write, but I digress, thank so much for reading this bland chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.5K 13
Years have gone by since the Klyntar aliens roamed the Earth. After they had left, Quirks were discovered amongst the people across the world. Thus L...
18.5K 313 26
I like to live life to its fullest and when I decided to do what's right in the world I was called a fucking vigilante! so I actually became one. The...
60.3K 1.2K 24
Izuku Midoriya was an Avenger however One day he is framed for being a villain by leaking avengers data to his enemies but IzukuDenied this saying he...
633 75 5
[Male Reader x My Hero Academia] The advent of Quirks changed society fundamentally. It was the birth of a child in Qing Qing City, China that nearly...