I Reincarnated Into An Op Vil...

By Snow_fox108

Alicia Tanaka, a ceo's neglected daughter with a submissive and carefree attitude who loved otome games and e... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Updated)
Chapter 25 (Updated)
Chapter 26 (Updated)
Chapter 27 (Updated)
Chapter 28 (Edited)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 7

10.9K 308 55
By Snow_fox108

(Edited)

-Snow's pov-

When we got back from the mansion we were all tired and went to bed early.

~timeskip next morning~

"Princess?" I look up to see Dean in my room and a very annoyed Sierra.

"I'm sorry, my lady he just barged into, lady Snow's room." she couldn't even hide her annoyance.

'It's understandable.'

"Oh, Sierra, welcome back! How is your brother?" I smile and ask her a question her trying to divert her attention to me.

"Yes, he's doing well now, thank you for your concern, lady Snow. Now shall I escort this boy out of your room?" she asked getting ready to pounce, like a tiger eyeing her prey.

"Oh Sierra, this is Dean my new brother and new young master of the palace," I try to subtly tell her not to kill him, but it looked like she was still going to do it anyway.

"I see, lady Snow, you should get dressed. and ready for the day, so our 'young master' should wait outside." she practically spit out venom when she said young master.

"Dean is that okay with you" I smile at him.

He nods his head and I get dressed for the day.

(A/N the dress is in the media!)

I asked Sierra if I could wear something simple, and more comfortable. 

So she gave me a dress that looked like it was borrowed from Alice herself, there was even a black headband and striped stockings.

"Is the dress comfortable enough, lady Snow?"

"Yes, Sierra it's beautiful" 

'The only difference between me, and Alice was that I rocked this look better than she did'

"You, look very cute in that dress, lady Snow," she said smiling.

I twirl around and make a heart shape with my hands. "Don't I always look cute?"

She stumbled backward a little before answering "Y-yes, lady Snow, you are the cutest girl in the kingdom," she said as she wiped the blood from her nose.

"Anyway we have to go, I need to give Dean a tour of the palace" she nods, and I see Dean standing in the hallway waiting.

'poor, Dean he probably waited awhile for me'

we toured the dining room, throne room, receiving room, his new bedroom, and drawing room, then next was my personal garden!

"Wow your garden is bigger than ours, prin- I mean big sis!" he looks around the garden father made for me. He made the garden full of blue, and white flowers.

Apparently, the garden I was venturing in was mother's garden, it turns out mother loves yellow flowers.

"Yeah it's pretty big, father filled this garden with blue and white flowers just for me. Though maybe some lavender would do it well," I crouch down and pick a pretty white rose, and sniff it.

'My old friend, Anastasia loved roses. But I always called her Ana. I'm starting to feel a little home-sick right now'

-Dean's pov-

'I'm so lucky to have a big sister like the princess. So kind, smart, and beautiful'

I watch her fondly, as she looked a bit different. Her eyes looked a little more... Knowing, and experienced. Like she's been through quite a bit.

'What are you feeling, princess?' I wanted to ask. I wanted to comfort her as she comforted me. But I know she'll tell me when she's ready, and I'm willing to wait for her to become comfortable enough to tell me her problems, and seek me as the shoulder that she will cry on.

"Dean, are you okay?" she looks at me worried again.

"Yes, I'm fine" I smile at her, and she smiles back.

Her smile was as bright as the sun.

She comes closer and puts a white rose in my hair.

 she giggled, and said " It suits you, Dean"

Then I start blushing madly. Her giggles sound were light and pleasing to the ear.

-Sierra's pov-

'Tsk, how annoying'

I watch as my lady giggles and the new 'young master' blushes madly.

'This little brat, I must intervene now'

As I walk to the two I see his majesty hiding behind a tree, scowling.

"My lady, would you like to go to the kitchen now?" I ask, then she nods, and walks away with the boy.

I walk to the king and he noticed me coming and went out of his hiding spot when his daughter left.

"Your Majesty," I greet bowing.

"Ah, Sierra. How is your brother?" He asked distracted by lady Snow and the boy.

"Your highness, if I may, who is that boy?" I look back seeing the two, now far away talking.

"My new son," he said with a hint of regret in his voice.

"So, what lady Snow said was true" I look at the ground.

 'I don't care though, he just has to stay away from lady Snow'

"I'm afraid so..." He eyes the princess, and the apparently new young master, who was now almost out of sight.

"Should I intervene?" I ask determined to do so.

"You're worried too, aren't you?" I nod, and he smirks.

"Hmm... Yes, would you like to protect my daughter with me?" I nod again.

"I see, so are you willing to be my spy?"

"Yes, your majesty,"

"Good" now smirking evilly...

-Snow's pov-

"And this is the kitchen-" just then I heard Dean's stomach growl, and I laugh hard, while Dean turns a Scarlet color.

"Would you like me to make something for you?" I ask wiping a tear from my eye from laughing so hard.

"Y-yes please," I chuckle again, got a pan, and continued to wash, peel, and slice some potatoes.

"Wow, you know how to cook?" Dean asks in wonder while watching me work.

I laugh, and said, "Well, if this isn't cooking, what exactly is it?" I dumped the potatoes in boiling water and prepared the meat.

~timeskip to when Snow finished cooking~

"Wow it's so good~" Dean compliments my cooking with shining eyes.

"Thank you very much," I said as I curtsied.

"And I made this for dessert" I pull a chocolate lava cake out of the oven.

"Woah" his eyes were as big as dinner plates with a sparkly aura around him.

"Ah, what an adorable little brother I have," I said as I decorated the lava cake with lots of berries, and confectionary sugar.

"lady Snow?" I see Sierra come in shocked.

"Sierra! Just in time come and taste the chocolate lava cake I made!" I slice a piece of the cake and rush to Sierra.

"Come on, Sierra, say ahhh" she shook her head and said.

"That would be inappropriate lady Sn-" I cut her off, and gave her my puppy dog eyes my deadliest weapon.

"Please~" 

She sighed but complied anyway.

"Yay~" Sierra looked at me wide-eyed and sparkly, like Dean when he tried my cooking.

"This... Is really good!!!" she poofed back to 8-year-old Sierra.

"Yay~ I'm glad Sierra thinks so!" I said looking cutely.

 "Ah! Oops!" Said Sierra as she poofed back into 15-year-old Sierra.

"Here taste this too, Sierra!" I continue feeding her as she sits silently enjoying the food.

I suddenly feel a chill up my spine, and looked around. 'is there an assassin around here? How can the air get so thick with killing intent!?'

I guess I should be more careful with the new fact that I'm a princess.

"Lady Snow?" I look at Sierra again and smile.

-3rd person pov-

"It's nothing," said Snow not knowing the killing intent was coming from Dean, directed to the smirking, smug maid Sierra.

After a few hours, it was already late, and everyone went to bed.

-Snow's pov-

I look around, in a haze.

"W-where--" then I suddenly heard laughter.

I turn around, and I'm suddenly around crowds of people, and when I tried to touch someone, my hand passed through them harmlessly.

"A-am I dreaming?" I pinch myself hard, but no matter how hard I pinched myself it didn't hurt.

"Now I know that I'm definitely dreaming"

I had a sudden urge to turn around, and when I did I saw a beautiful woman with golden hair and light blue eyes to match, standing on top of a grand staircase.

"Thank you all for attending my birthday!" then I suddenly recognized the woman to be...

Queen Claudia Fantasia. The mother of the dark prince, Leonard Fantasia, and wife of Lennon Fantasia.

"Huh?  What kind of dream is this?!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°and cut!°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author- I don't know what to say...

Snow- your very lazy today Author-Chan.

Dean- I agree...

Leonard- *nods in agreement*

Snow and Dean- who are you?

Leonard-...Seriously?...I change my name tag and you don't recognize me?.....

Author- that's Leo aka the dark prince.

Snow and Dean- ooohhhhhh... Okie

Author- Anyways, that's it for this chapter

Author and Leo- Bye Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 4.3K 88
Amber chose to become a VILLAIN Amber had worked all her life to become a surgeon and had died on her way home from her graduation ceremony. She'd do...
21.6K 1.9K 63
[Wattpad Featured] Skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony... They all know the story of the girl whose stepmother tried to ki...
805K 29.8K 31
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** After my death, I'm grat...
1M 43.6K 170
Being a normal college student, Eunseo was reincarnated into a book she barely remembers as a no-name canon fodder. To survive in an unknown world s...