Chapter 26 (Updated)

Aight guys lez do this!

-Snow's pov-

After the two chatted among themselves for a while they turned to me and we started talking about magic.

"Sister, what do you think of my transformation magic?" Then he tried to copy Harley's look.

He looked a little like Harley but the problem with transformation magic is that you have to know everything about the person you're trying to copy down to the tiniest detail including attitude.

"Harley, stand up." Harley obeyed immediately.

"There's a difference in height, and your eyes are slightly darker than what Harley's eye color should be, and the curls of Harley's hair are more intricately curled. But other than that you got everything else right!" I said brightly.

"That's amazing for your first time, Dean!" Praised Harley clapping.

"Really?!" Dean exclaimed excitedly poofing back into Dean.

"Yes! You even got my signature grin right!" Said Harley grinning.

"Yaaaaay!" Dean jumped on my bed then all three of us started jumping on the bed trying to see who could jump the highest without using magic.

Due to my competitiveness again I had hit the ceiling "Sister! Are you okay?!" Exclaimed Dean.

"She's fine." Said Harley lending his hand to help me up.

"Yeah, just a slight headache but it goes away in a few seconds," I said, rubbing my head.

Then I heard knocking on the door. "Come in!" I shouted, then my father opened the door then sighed in relief.

"I'm glad you're still here, snowflake," said my father coming to my bed.

"Of course, daddy! I promised, didn't I?" I smiled laying down on his lap.

"Right. Oh, and who's this?" Daddy asked, looking at the cutely smiling Harley.

"Hi!" Said Harley, waving both hands wildly.

Dad suddenly asked, "Is he your spirit?" He asked me.

"Yes, how'd you know, daddy?" I asked as he stroked my hair.

"He looks like you," he said, petting Harley as Harley wagged his cute puffy fox tail.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yes, snowflake, all your spirits resemble you in some way," he explained.

"Ah, I see," I said.

'But Roxas doesn't look like me at all. Not even in the slightest...'

"Where's mommy?" I asked, looking up at my father. Harley started talking to Dean because he was bored.

"She's with aunt Claudia. Ah, that's right, we all talked about traveling to Flameheart but maybe in a few years." He said, stroking my head.

"What? Dean? Could you and Harley play outside for a little?" I said seriously. Dean went happily to play with Harley in the hallways.

"We can't put this off for that long, daddy," I said looking up at him.

"I know, Snowflake, but this is what we all agreed upon. In your and the prince's vulnerable situations we can't risk it." He said as I went and crawled into my blanket.

"...That's true... But what if something happens like what happened to Prince Damian?" I said with a yawn.

"We've sent a few warnings but to take them seriously is their choice so if something does happen they can't say we didn't warn them." He said sitting on a chair next to my bed.