Chapter 19

(A/N that's Mason in the media, couldn't find an exact Pic though but this is close enough)

-Snow's pov-

~in the morning~

"--cess?"

"Princess!"

I was suddenly woken up. I was so surprised I rolled off of my bed with a Thud.

"O-ouch..." I groaned while rubbing my head.

"Why is it so hard for you to wake up!? And where's your grace!?" I raise my head to see an unfamiliar maid with brown hair, and blue eyes who looked around 14.

"Who are you?" I ask sleepily.

"I am Al- Alisa Ben, I will be attending to you today," she said stuttering.

How dare she shout at me!? This is downright shameless-- no wait, now that I look at her closely she's not from house Ben.

Idiot, there is no house Ben, but.

I smile gently "I'm in your care then,"

She became arrogant.

"Yes of course!"

'I am so stupid not to know who this is'

With that, she started dressing me.

"Um, miss?"

"Hm?"

"Why... Is the hem of your nightgown dirty?"

She questioned, and I flinched.

"I went out on a walk last night. I have a hard time sleeping, you see..."

I defended myself with a poker face.

"... Were you not tired after being hit with an arrow, and not able to heal yourself? Everyone in the palace was frantic because you were losing a lot of blood."

She questioned nonchalantly while finishing up with the ribbon behind me.

'Did they really send an untrained informant? Do they underestimate me that much? It's just too painfully obvious...'

I turn around quickly and slam her to the wall.

The wind around us started swirling, lifting my hair up making me look a lot scarier despite our height difference.

'Pocket'

'Pocket?' I suddenly heard Aearial's voice in my head.

'Bottle.' He clarified.

'A bottle...' I grab the bottle from her pocket and use vines to restrain her.

"What is this?" I asked in a cold voice inspecting the purple bottle as she visibly shivered.

"That's!-" I opened the bottle and took a very small sniff at the powdery substance.

Even with just a small whiff, I felt so dizzy.

"Nightshade..." I smile at the maid.

"Did they send you?" She looked terrified.

"I-I don't know who you're referring to but t-the young masters of Ascot w-wanted to talk to you in private." She said practically crying.

The vines around her had flowers that bloomed, and the pollen was sprayed in her face.

"Althea Bennett, another puppet of the twins."

Count Bennett's fourth daughter who is also a spy was used to take down Snow.

Another lovesick idiot who's desperately in love with the twins like Alexandra but Althea always worked in the shadows.