Breaking Nightmares

By Scarletred1990

Sequel to Remembering Nightmares! They didn't know. That was the thing, they weren't suppose to know. None of... More

Submissive Night
What
Little Lesson
Ironic
Book
Brotherly Bonding
Grounded
Hurtful
Alone
Job
Sneaking Out
Ice Cream
A Little Love
Argument
Corner
Helpless
His
Epilogue

Blame

350 30 5
By Scarletred1990

Once the ex-guardian had calmed down, Cross had locked him inside a small room. A room the King had never seen before.

He was scared. He didn't know what was going on. He didn't like what was going on!

Tears once again fell down the dark Sans's cheeks.

How weak had he become? How stupid and desperate had he gotten?

Nightmare sniffled some as he laid himself on the bed. He was tired from all the crying he did that day. He was also hungry.

Gulping softly, the Royal closed his eyes to try and sleep. His thoughts though wouldn't stop swirling around.

It was his fault that Cross was hurt. It was his fault that he had become so weak. It was his fault that he couldn't be happy. It was his fault for his falling, it was his fault for so many things. So many horrible, horrible things.

A wince formed on his face, his soul hurting from how right they were. He deserved every ounce of pain that he was given. Every ounce of hatred and cruelty that found him.

He was the King of Nightmares, and now... He was a monster who held nothing. Nothing, but one person.

And even that person has been scarred by him.

"C-Crossy..." The weak skeleton whimpered out, his tears falling faster.

Nightmare needed his knight, he needed Cross. He was so weak without him...

More tears fell from the old King's face before he finally passed out from exhaustion. He just had to wait, to deal with the crap that was happening.

It was his fault after all. It was always his fault.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 20.8K 90
Nightmare, go to school, they said. Nightmare, it will be FUN, they said. What a load of crap. Nightmare isn't buying any of it. His brother's loved...
102K 4.7K 152
It wasn't as if he didn't care for them. He did. That's why he did it, after all. He couldn't watch them suffer, so he did something about it. Dust...
70.7K 2.1K 25
In order to be seen as not soft Nightmare buries his feelings down deeper than his soul. What will happen when those feelings start to rise to the su...
53.2K 1.9K 51
Killer ends up in a small trouble, I said small? I don't think having a baby of the Nightmare is just a little problem. How will killer solve this? W...