Riverdale Oneshots

By Story_fanfics23

Riverdale one-shots, Including multiple ships and events that I would find cute happening. If you have any re... More

Sweet Pea x Betty
Toni x Betty
Toni x Redhead
Jughead x Betty x Archie
Betty x Jughead
Betty x Sweet Pea
Sweet Pea x Betty
Reggie x Sweet Pea x Betty
Veronica x Archie
Betty x Reggie
Veronica x Jughead
Kevin x Fangs
Veronica x Archie
Betty (x Archie)
Betty x Sweet Pea
Betty x Reggie
Sweet Pea x Betty
Sweet Pea x Betty (Part 1)
Sweet Pea x Betty (Part 2)
Sweet Pea x Fangs x Betty
Toni x Betty x Sweet Pea (Part 1)
Toni x Sweet Pea x Betty
Betty x Reggie
AN: Recommendations
Sweet Pea x Betty x Fangs

Veronica x Betty

821 11 0
By Story_fanfics23

This is another one that I had saved. I have checked over it but apologies in advance for any grammar mistakes.  I hope you enjoy!

Veronica's POV: 

Betty was sleeping over at my house tonight, but I didn't know how much longer I could last. Arch and I had broken up about 4 weeks ago, due to their being too many strains on our relationship to keep it going. Archie knew about me being bisexual, but he is the only one that does. It took me ages to get the kiss I shared with Betty, at tryouts, out of my head. She was so good at it, so seemingly I still had not got it out of my head. Sadly, Betty was head over heels for Jughead and straight. Jughead and Betty broke up as they found out that they had a brother in common, and they found it too weird to date, whilst having a brother in common and their parents now dating. I found that unfair of their parents, to practically cause the split. Betty has been heartbroken over it for weeks. So has Jughead. we haven't seen him properly sober since then. 

Betty and I had gone to a party on last night, tonight is Saturday. Cheryl being Cheryl decided to create some drama by seven minutes in heaven. Due to Betty being 'heartbroken by hobo', as Cheryl called it, Betty was first to spin and it landed on Sweet pea. Thankfully Jughead had not shown up to the party or he would have been fuming. It was obvious that something had happened within the closet as when they came out, Sweet Pea had pink lipstick around his lips, and Betty had a hickey on her neck. All night Betty and Sweet Pea remained close to each other, and even  ended up kissing at one point. I was so jealous, but I didn't seem to be the only one that was. Archie was fuming as was Reggie. they were both sending longing looks towards Betty. That girl has everyone and she doesn't even know it. 

*Ding Dong*

My thoughts were interrupted by my front doorbell going off. 

Betty's POV:

I was walking towards V's House deep in though. Last night was amazing with Sweet Pea of course, but recently I have found myself questioning my sexualty. Jughead and I were both Left heartbroken, we wanted to be friends, the best of but its hard when you though that they were the end for you. I was upset with my mum, and annoyingly Jug and I still had to see each other everyday. Back to my sexualty, I've noticed myself gazing at Veronica in longing ways, she never thought anything of it as she considers me a best friend. She's so pretty and petite. She's kind even though it is clear that she has money and a hard life. She takes care of everyone and spoils her friends. I find her amazing in all ways, I used to take it as envy as I wanted to be as beautiful as her, I wanted to have her personality, but now that I'm not with jughead, i no longer think of it as that way.I hope everything tonight will be normal.  

I reached the house and rang the doorbell, within a few minutes I was welcomed by a jumping veronica. Weird. Usually Smithers opens the door. "B!" She yelled hugging me close. I giggled at her reaction and wrapped my arms around her in return. She started ranting about all the things that she had planned for us. Manicures and pedicures, which she had planned for 3pm. Right now it was 2:30pm. She also had movie night with a sushi planned. I giggle and thought in my head 'she's so cute,'. She stopped ranting and looked up at me. 

"What did you say?" She asked looking into my eyes with what seemed to be a look of hope. "I said you are cute Veronica." I replied, knowing i could back it up as a friendship way.  "You too Betts," She whispered back at me. I chuckled and slowly let her slip out of my embrace. 

Veronica's POV: 

I cannot believe she just told me she found me cute, maybe there was something there. I decided to play with it a little bit. I took her hand and lead her up the stairs to my apartment and then room. "Change into the swimwear, we can go into the hottub and then go through to our appointments. Here," I said handing her the black bikini I bought her. She smiled and then nodded, walking into the bathroom. I then got changed into the purple Bikini. 

She came out short after, smiling and looking amazing in the Bikini. "Goddess" I whispered and she heard it and blushed. We walked to the hot tub and sat in it, sipping on non alcoholic cocktails. We were talking before we started playing truth of dare. I had just asked Betty. 

"Truth," She chose. 

"Have you ever had relationship or dirty thoughts of someone of the same sex?" I asked her with curiosity. 

"Yeah I have." She whispered looking down. Eventually we got back around to Betty picking truth. 

"Have you ever fanticised about a dirty night with me?" I asked her with a wink. She nodded looking down and blushing a lot. 

"Betts, Do you like me as more than a best friend?" I asked her. 

She shook her head avoiding my gaze, something that she does when she is lying. "Well Betty Cooper, I like you as more. " I said taking her hands into mine. She looked up at me with a small smile. " Really?" She asked with a quiet voice. "Yeah, you Betty cooper are a beautiful, kind woman that everyone wants." I replied to her. 

"I like you too Ronnie," She whispered. Before I could say anything, her lips were on mine. It quickly developed into a long Make-out session. I moved onto her lap within the hot tub. After a while we pulled away and looked into each others eyes. Her beautiful green piercing eyes. 

"Be my girlfriend?" I asked her. "Of course Ronnie," She smiled and kissed me. That amazing person was now my girlfriend, gosh I couldn't ask for anything else. 

We had our manicures and pedicures done, i got purple and Betty got baby pink. We then watched a movie and cuddled in our cinema room. We fell asleep in each others arms and then went to pops in the morning for some breakfast. 

Monday Morning:

I had decided to pick Betty up and take her to school. Smithers drove me to her house. "Hey princess," I said a she opened the door. "Ronnie, what are you doing here?" she smiled and pecked my lips. "Taking you to school," I replied. She slipped on her shoes and grabbed my hand. We walked to the car and got in. We sat and she had her arm wrapped around my shoulders; that had become our standard position as she was taller than me.

We walked into her school, her arm over my shoulders and I wrapped my arm around her waist. She walked me to my locker and pecked me on my lips. She leant against the locker next to mine and smiled waiting for me to pull out what I needed. We next went to her locker, and to tease her I pushed her against the locker and kissed her passionately. She kissed back and then pulled away. "Babe, people are watching us." she whispered shying away. I hugged her and she hide her head into my neck, placing a gentle kiss on my neck. 

I giggled and took her hand. I lead her towards the Lounge. I pushed her onto the sofa, then sat on her lap. She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me. "You look Great love," she whispered to me. I smiled at her and was about to reply when we got interrupted. 

"My two Faves together! Second Best Gays." Cheryl said walking in with Toni on her side. We smiled at got carried into a conversation. 

"Veronica, you're dating Betty?" Archie said walking into the lounge. "Yeah I am." I replied.

Betty's POV: 

My beautiful amazing girlfriend was sat on my lap. Archie was talking to her and understanding what happened between us. "Come on Ronnie, you knew I liked her." I heard Archie Grumble. My eyes shot up and looked at him. "What?" i whispered so quietly. "I like you Betty. " Archie said. "Arch, had you have said that after our prom together, I would have been jumping up and down with happiness, but I'm with Ronnie now and shes amazing. I love her," I shut up realising what I said. "I love you too" She whispered before connecting her lips with mine. I heard Archie walk of. 

time Skip

I got yanked into the Blue and gold. Jughead. "Hey Betts, I know we haven't been good recently, but I heard you were with Veronica. I'm so proud of you finally taking chance on it. I had an idea you might be bisexual. You are so strong. I will love you forever, but sadly our parents ruined it for us. I hope you are happy. I hope we can be friends," he said to me with a smile. I hugged him and nodded. "The bestest of friends!" i said with a smile. 

We walked out of the blue and gold laughing. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "Hi Princess," she said. I smiled and took her hand. She switched places and moved between Jughead and I. I giggled at her. "Jealous?" I whispered in her ear. she rolled her eyes and looked at me. Jug chuckled knowing what was going on. "Baby I'm yours and only yours. I'll show you later or you can." I whispered causing a crimson blush to appear on her face. 

I walked into the cafeteria with my beautiful, pretty, kind, funny and loving Girlfriend on my arm. It was amazing and I felt so happy. She was everything and more. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy this one shot. I would love to have some of your own ideas and recommendations. Thank you so much for reading!

xo~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.4K 60
A collection of imagines/oneshots with the Riverdale characters and the reader! Requests are currently open, please look at my rules before requesti...
2.5K 42 10
Betty and Jughead cute, smut, sad, happy, oneshots. some of them may contain sensible themes but I put trigger warning so you don't have to worry. I...
60.7K 702 37
One shots based on Riverdale characters. These have nothing to do with the actual show. Mostly varchie and bughead but also a few choni. I take reque...
5.9K 72 12
These are just Choni one shots . I Hope you guys enjoy. I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS THEY ARE ALL From the CW SHOW RIVERDALE