🌹My Best Friend's A Witch (G...

Av IvBeauty

When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work... Mer

📕Ep.1: Tourist Trap📕
🦕Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker🦕
🪓Ep.3: Head Hunters🪓
🔮Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel🔮
👻Ep.5: The Inconviencing👻
🏋🏽‍♂️Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness🏋🏽‍♂️
👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽
🔑Ep.8: Irrational Treasure🔑
🐷Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig🐷
👾Ep.10: Fight Fighters 👾
🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦
🎃Ep.12: Summerween🎃
💸Ep.13: Boss Mabel💸
🕳Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit🕳
🌊Ep.15: The Deep End🌊
⚡️Ep.16: Carpet Diem⚡️
🎼Ep.17: Boyz Crazy🎼
☄️ Ep.18: Land Before Swine ☄️
⚠️Ep.19: Dreamscaperers⚠️
🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖
🌲Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained🌲
🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️
🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽
⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️
🧦 Ep.4: Sock Opera 🧦
💞 Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl 💞
🧪 Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors 🧪
👁 Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye 👁
🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲
🎨 A Gift For You Readers! 🎨
👼 Ep.9: Love God 👼
🩸 Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery 🩸
💳 Ep.11: Not What He Seems 💳
⛵️ Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans ⛵️
⚔️ Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons ⚔️
🦅 Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate 🦅
🦄 Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn 🦄
🚐 Ep.16: Roadside Attraction 🚐
🎂 Ep.17: Dipper And Mabel Vs The Future 🎂
💥 Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1 💥
💫 Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2 - Escape From Reality 💫
🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎
🌔 Epilouge: Adventure Awaits 🌖
Ideas
Published!

🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉

3K 80 348
Av IvBeauty

~~~~~~~~~Camera's POV~~~~~~~~~

💖Mabel's Guide To Dating!!!💖

Mabel sitting at a table surrounded in blush toys, smiling at the camera. "As we all know, I am a dating expert. In fact, I can't get the boys to leave me alone!"

-static-

Showing the window, Mabel outside as she holds a cardboard cutout of a boy. "Mabel, I love you so much, baby!!! Why won't you let me into your life?!?"

-static-

"You know what you did, Zac!!!" Mabel looks back at the camera. "Today we're gonna test the date-ability of three of Gravity Falls's swingin-est bachelors!!!"

-cut to Stan, Dipper, and Leo sitting in the living room-

"Leo!!!"

He raised an eyebrow at the camera. "You still haven't told me what this is for."

(y/n) snickers. "You'll find out eventually."

"Thanks for letting me use your camera for it!" Mabel smiled her.

She shrugged. "As long as I get to record everything." She moved the camera over to Dipper.

"Dipper!!!"

He looked at the camera in confusion. "Who are you even making this for?"

"Grunkle Stan!!!"

"I'm only here because you promised bacon!"

Mabel threw over a bacon strip, Stan catching it in his mouth with a smile, eating it and leaning back. "I'm pacified."

"And now for a simple nine-thousand question dating quiz!!!"

"Wait, what?!" Leo stared at Mabel in shock. "Wait a second!!"

-static-

The three boys answering the long list of question.

Stan squinted his eyes as he read. "'Should men always pay for dinner?' What is this, Russia?"

"Pretty sure if this was Russia, we'd be speaking Russian." Stan glared at Leo as he spoke.

"'How do you treat a gal?' Hm, well hovering nearby and laughing at everything she says, obviously!" Dipper spoke to himself, writing down the answer. "Nailing this."

Leo stared at him as if thinking he's insane. "That is creepy, dude."

"Answer your own questions!"

He rolled his eyes before looking at the paper.

Mabel smiled at the camera. "Now, while they're busy working, we give you: animal dating!!!"

-many clips of Mabel forcing animals together are shown on screen, then a cardboard cutout square with the word Results and shows the three bachelors each in their chairs-

Mabel walks over to her uncle holding a list. "Grunkle Stan, on a scale of one to five, you scored a three."

"Yes!!! Yes!!!"

"This will limit your dating pool to widows, lady plumbers, and convicts."

He leaned back on his chair. "I still consider this a victory!"

She then walked over to her brother. "Dipper, your score is-... eesh!!! You know, scores don't really matter, you should just focus on being you..!"

(y/n) snickered as she held in her laughter, Dipper shooting her a glare.

Finally she walked over to Leo. "Leo, on a scale of one five, you scored-... a twelve?!?"

"Wait, for reals?!" (y/n) asked in surprise.

Leo stayed quiet for a few seconds before pulling out his sunglasses. "And that, my friends.." He gently pulled back some of Mabel's hair behind her ear. "Is how it's done."

Mabel giggled in a lovestruck manner, her cheeks burning pink. However, her eyes widened a bit as Stan grabbed Leo by his shirt, starting to drag him out. "Alright, out you go!"

"Wha- Grunkle Stan!!!"

Dipper stared in a startled silence while (y/n) laughed her guts out, Mabel jumping onto her uncle's back. "GRUNKLE STAN-"

-static-

-a cardboard cutout square that says Final Thoughts, then shows Mabel on the table again-

"Love is all around us, and if it seems that you two aren't the perfect fit, force it!!!"

Squeaks are heard from nearby, Mabel growing afraid. "Uh oh, the squirrels are back!!!"

-static-

💖Mabel's Guide To Stickers!!!💖

Mabel sitting in front of the camera that (y/n) is holding, Dipper lying on his bed and reading a book.

"Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations!"

"No, they haven't."

Ignoring Dipper, she opened a history. "The ancient Greece used leaches for stickers!!! The more stickers you had the cooler you were!!!"

"Nope, not true!!! (y/n), why are you helping her?!"

"I'm not letting her use my camera without supervision." (y/n) responded, Dipper rolling his eyes.

"The ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent to today's.." Mabel pulls out a sticker. "Orange You Happy, mon?"

"Yes, Aztec war paint was exactly like a rasta orange. Mabel, have you ever read a history book?!?"

"Edited out!!!"

-Dipper disappears-

"Edit!!!"

"Edit!!!"

"Edit!!!"

Mabel smiled wildly at the camera, many stickers on her face. "Cut away!!!"

-static-

Mabel appears holding a journal titled Sticktionary. "Let's take a look at my personal Sticktionary!!! Stickers fall into several distinct categories: Puffy stickers-"

"So soft!" Soos exclaimed.

(y/n) waved his hand away. "Soos, you're blocking the camera!"

"Sorry, dude."

Mabel kept turning the pages as she named each sticker. "Goofily-eyed stickers, bumper stickers, scratch and sniff, sniff and touch, listen and taste, and price stickers! You can get these ones free at the store!"

(y/n) raised an eyebrow. "Don't they need those?!"

-static-

Walking my the shelves, Mabel is taking all of the price tags from items. "Sticker sticker sticker!"

"Free TVs everybody!!!" A random man yelled, a lot of people running over.

-static-

Back with Mabel and the journal. "Listen, (y/n), you shouldn't doubt my authority! In the sticker world, I'm the girl who can get you things!"

-static-

Mabel leaning against the counter with some ice cream, Stan looking down at her. "I need a sticker to put on my car that will, you know, get the cops off my back."

She offered a Baby-On-Board sticker. He was about to take it when she pulled it away. "Uh-uh! My price!"

With a sigh, Stan placed a large barrel of sprinkles in front of her, to which she smiled. "I'm gonna get so sick~!!"

-static-

Back in their bedroom, Mabel eating a handful of sprinkles with Dipper still on the bed. "Mabel, don't you think those are hazardous to your health?!?"

(y/n) gave a shrug. "You know she doesn't listen, dude."

"Edit!!!" She screamed, Dipper and the sprinkles on her face gone.

"Edit!!"

"Edit!!"

"Edit!!"

"What?!? How'd I get here?!?" Soos asked in shock as he appears holding a tray of snacks.

Mabel smiled widely at the camera. "Thanks for watching Mabel's Guide to Stickers!!! And now a riddle: what kind of sticker can save your life?!?"

-static-

Mabel standing a few feet apart from Waddles, looking at the camera.

"Are you sure this is safe?!" (y/n) asked, tightening her grip on her camera.

"Of course it is!!! Waddles, if you please!"

Waddles shot the grappling hook, which hit Mabel's chest and pushed her back as (y/n) tried not to intervene. However, with another smile, she stood up and took off her sweater. "Puffy stickers!!!"

She laughed, then looked down with a serious expression. "Still really hurt, though."

-static-

💖Mabel's Guide To Fashion!!!💖

Many pictures of Mabel modeling shown, along with people reacting to her.

-static-

"Guesswhatit'sMabel!!!" She greeted at the camera, sitting in her room. "Everyone wants to look as amazing as me, but most people don't have time for fashion in their busy day-to-day life-!"

"Some just don't care."

"I'm the one speaking here." She interrupted (y/n), who simply rolled her eyes. "And that's why I've created.."

Candy and Grenda jumped onto the frame with wide smiles, all three yelling. "FLASH MAKEOVERS!!!"

Mabel pointed at the camera. "(y/n), will you be our first customer?!?"

"No. No I will not."

"Oh. ... Downstairs!!!"

-static-

Soos is sitting on the couch, drinking coffee. He looks over, giving a simple smile. "Hey guys, what are you a-"

"Grenda, hold him down!!!"

Grenda tackled Soos as Mabel said, he screamed in shock as they began to smear makeup all over his face, (y/n) cringing at the sight.

-static-

Standing near the couch is Soos with some rock and roll vampire look, standing very stiffly at the uncomfortableness of the outfit. "These pants are so tight!!! I can't move!!!"

"You can thank us later!!!" Mabel yelled, running out with her friends.

Soos looked at the camera in fear. "If you're watching this, call for help!!!" He then let out a scream as he fell to the ground. "I'm down!!! Soos is down!!!"

-static-

In front of the bathroom mirror stood Stan putting on a creme, singing to himself. "I'm Stan and I was wrong, I'm singing-"

He let out a scream as Grenda tackled him, smearing some makeup on his face. "What's happening?!?"

Mabel smiled widely. "Beauty is happening!!!"

-static-

The three girls stare at Stan as he touched his face which was painted to look like a tiger. "I'd be pretty mad at you girls, if I didn't look so fantastic..!!"

"SUCCESS!!! Take it to the streets, girls!!!" Mabel ran out with Candy.

Grenda grabbed the creme he was using. "I'm taking your aftershave." Then ran after Mabel.

-static-

"Okay, gals, we need a real challenge." Mabel spoke, then it pans out to McGucket sitting on the streets.

"Old Man McGucket!!! Spittin' in a bucket!!!"

They all cringed, Grenda speaking. "This one is a toughy."

Mabel raised a finger. "Let's try something bold!!!"

-static-

Mabel starts drawing a cartoon face on the back of McGucket's head, then turns to us. "Am I good or am I good, girls?!?"

(y/n) gave a shrug, but Grenda smiled in agreement. "Absolutely stunning!!!"

She then walked over to the front. "Now we cover up that... problem area..." She thought for a moment, then used his beard to cover his face and make it seem like the cartoon face's hair, combing it a bit. "Now you just have to walk backwards everywhere you go and bingo!!! You're fabulous!!!"

"That's the way my body naturally wants to move anyways!!!" He began walking away, people screaming at the sight.

💖Mabel's Guide To Color!!!💖

In the attic, Mabel showing many pictures. "Ah color, it's all around us!!! From the green of a nauseous twin brother, to the weird orange of an old man's noise, to the beautiful sky blue of toilet water, to the shiny (h/c) of (y/n)'s hair!!!"

"Aw, thanks, M!" (y/n) replied.

"But it wasn't always this way!!! According to history, the world was black and white until color was invented by a magic wizard named Grandolf The Fabulous!!! What's your favorite, Gravity Falls?!?" She snatched the camera, showing (y/n).

She crossed her arms, nodding down to gesture at herself. "I think that's already pretty obvious, but (f/c)."

-static-

Many people say their favorite color, soon showing Stan in his office fixing a few things. "None."

"What?!?"

"I don't have a favorite color, I don't even like colors."

"No even... rainbows?!?"

"Beats me, I've never even seen a rainbow."

"WHAT?!?"

-cuts to Mabel wearing many emergency alarms, then cuts to all of the kids sitting in the attic-

Mabel crossed her arms. "Alright, guys, how can we get Grunkle Stan to see a rainbow, I need ideas, people!!!"

"Sometimes if I drink expired milk, I see rainbows!!! I'm gonna try it right now!!!" Grenda took out a bottle of expired milk and started to chug it down.

(y/n) thought for a moment, then looked at Mabel. "What if we show him the reflections from the falls?"

"Yeah, we could bring a mirror and make it appear in Stan's office!"

Dipper and (y/n) exchanged a high five at their idea.

"Yeah!!!" Grenda screamed before fainting on the ground, everyone staring at her in surprise.

Candy simply gave everyone a smile. "It's fine, she does this."

-static-

Mabel standing in front of the camera. "Alright, we're about to unleash the power of the Roy-G-Biv-A-Tron into Stan's office!!!" Hearing the door open, she hid behind the desk.

Stan walked in, going to the window. "Nothing brightens a dark room like a light from a window!!! Time to open the windo-" A shot of light blinds him, forcing him to fall down as he covered his eyes. "OH!!! NO!!! WHY!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!?"

Mabel hopped out of her hiding place with special sunglasses. "Ta-da, surprise!!!"

"MY EYES ARE ON FIRE!!!! AHHH!!! AHHHHHH!!! AHHH!!!"

Mabel looked at the camera in concern. "Maybe we overdid it a little bit.."

"IT'S SO HOT, IT HURTS!!!"

-static-

Dipper and Soos are wrapping bandages around Stan's head to cover his eyes, who's grunting at the pain, Mabel feeling a bit nervous.

"Get those bandages good and tight, I'm not not giving my life savings to some quack doctor!!!" Stan complained.

Mabel smiled a bit awkwardly. "That's it for today, join us next week where we'll be doing Mabel's Guide to Apologizing to your Great Uncle!"

"I hate color more than ever!!!"

"Heh, he's just saying that!!!" Her eyes widened as she whispered. "Cut, cut it!!!"

-static-

💖Mabel's Guide To Art!!!💖

Standings by the stairs, Mabel speaks to the camera. "Ah, art, it's all around us!!! From the big triangles of the desert, to the pens that go like: Boop~! Broop~!" She moved the pen around.

-static-

"Even old Jumbo is getting in on the act!" She laughed as a clip of an elephant painting on a canvas was shown. "Don't quit your day job, Jumbo!!! That's- ... that's really bad.."

-static-

Mabel smiles at the camera. "No one knows what art means or where it comes from, but one thing is for sure: I'm great at it!!!" She pulled out a few drawings. "At age two I was  naturally gifted, by age five I was a master of portrait, age seven was a time of free exploration, but everything changed when I saw this amazing caricature!!!"

She showed a disturbing drawing of Dipper, (y/n) moving the camera down and out of view. "Yeah I'm not showing that."

Mabel chuckled a bit. "What can be an even better, you ask? I give you: the cat-icatures!!!" She pulled out a drawing of a car with (h/l) (h/c) hair, the tips (f/c). "Just compare this amazing likeness to (y/n)!!"

"That looks nothing like me-"

"You're right, it does look exactly like you!!!"

-static-

Mabel placed a bunch of drawings on Stan's desk, making him raise an eyebrow at her. "Uh, it's just the same crumby cat face with a different hat each time!"

"Exactly, and I sell them for ten dollars each!"

"... you need an agent? I am now your agent."

-static-

Mabel walked into Toby Determined's office, offering one of the car drawings.

He smiled. "It looks exactly like me, right down to my actual cat whiskers that the doctors can't explain!!!" He hugged the drawing. "Meow meow meow!!!"

"You're always weirder than I remember..."

-static-

Stan kept selling all the drawings. "Mabel, these cat-icatures are selling like hotcakes!!!"

Mabel rolled her eyes. "Cat-icatures are good, but I've moved on to the next level! Behold: Humanicaticatures!!!"

The costumers stared at her for a few seconds before desperately offering their money*

Stan smiles wildly. "Somebody get this girl more cats!!!"

-static-

💖Mabel's Guide To Behind The Scenes!!!💖

Mabel sitting on her bed with a computer, Leo in the background, upside down as his legs rest on the roof pillars, hanging from the ceiling.

"Mabel here!! Today I will be showing you how we edit the Mabel's Guide To Life videos!! I have my assistant Leo here with me-"

"Excuse me, I'm no one's assis-"

"MY QUIET ASSISTANT, here with me, and I've borrowed the camera from my camera girl (y/n) since she's busy at the moment."

She turned the computer a bit to the side so it's visible what she's doing. "I, as a professional, use a very high tech service to do this."

-static-

Zoomed in to the computer, Leo speaking. "That's just Soos's laptop."

"And it is very high tech!"

-static-

Leo leaned down a bit, raising an eyebrow at her. "Is it now?"

She stared at him for a little while, then took his sunglasses and put them on with a smile. "Now I look like a profesional!"

"Wha- Hey!!!" He snatched them back. "Mine!!"

"But I look cool with them!" She gave a cute pout.

He only hugged his cheeks, placing them in his pocket. "Only I can wear these."

"But now I'm sad!"

"Sorry then."

"Make me happy!!"

"How?"

"I dunno, do anything just make me happy!"

He stared at her for a few seconds, soon leaning a bit closer to her. "Anything..?"

Mabel's cheeks immediately grew pink at the action, but she nodded, keeping the pout.

They both stared at each other for another two seconds, Leo leaning closer as their noses touched, closing their eyes.

"NOT ON MY WATCH, SUCKER!!!" They both pulled away, their face red as Stan kicked the door open, grabbing Leo by the back of his shirt and starting to drag him out.

Mabel ran after them to try and stop them. "GRUNKLE STAN, NO!!"

-static-

Hope you all liked the little Mabel x Leo moment! 😉

Thanks for reading!!! 'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.9K 65
Y/n never thought of a life outside of her small orphanage. Dipper never thought of a life outside of his home in Gravity Falls. When Stan decides to...
34.2K 1.3K 26
The Dream Flower~ One of the most rarest flowers ever. Only a few exist now but no one can find them. They are considered only myths or legends. Some...
18.6K 499 18
Y/N is a beautiful girl who has come to live in Gravity Falls, Oregon because she parents died in a house fire. She has come to live with her great a...
300K 7.6K 26
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), a small ten years old girl was sent to Gravity Falls by her parents for summer. She meets her cousins Mabel and Dipper and more pe...