The Knight In Shining Armour...

By escapedrealities

As cliche as it sounds, Violet Adams always dreamt of meeting her knight in shining armour one day. Someone w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
The Letter
Aknowledgements

What Is Love ?

35 4 2
By escapedrealities

What is love?

I asked this question to everyone around me.

They all had different answers. Need, unconditional, powerful, life changing, and a lot more.

I thought that they must be right since I consider myself ignorant to this topic. I never asked this question to myself.

Maybe, because I believed that I was incapable of love, or maybe because I didn't want to believe that I was already in love.

Love certainly doesn't happen like The Fault in Our Stars; Slow at first, and than all at once.

It probably doesn't even happen like in the Titanic; You jump, I jump right?

It might not be similar to Twilight; Unconditional and irrevocable, timeless.

It happens on it's own, effortlessly.

And surprisingly, you don't even know it has happened to you until it comes knocking on your door and sweeps you off of your feet when you open up.

To me, love is not a feeling. It is an act.

You do the act of love for someone. What you feel is the warmth of it.

The small thoughtful things makes love beautiful. Remembering the other's likes, dislikes; supporting them in every decisions, comforting them in times of need, helping them become a better person and becoming a better person for them is what love is all about.

Love is so powerful that it can melt the coldest of hearts. At the same time, it is so delicate that if you don't handle it carefully, you might lose it forever.

When we read stories and watch movies, it feels like love is the most easy thing that can happen to a person.

But in reality, it's the most difficult and complex thing to stumble upon. Although it's easy to fall in love because you don't really have to do anything, it happens all on it's own. The difficult part is to embrace this new feeling, and to give it your best.

I don't know exactly when I fell, I think nobody knows it either. The small incidents and experiencese makes you fall in love.

As humans, we are all born to love. It's our one common destiny, along with death.

Why else would our fingers fit into each other's so perfectly ? Why else would our bodies be able to fit like puzzle pieces when we hug, heart against heart ?

They say true love is rare to find. I don't think so. Every love is true love.

When two people care enough for each other, and want the other to be happy no matter what, it is true. No one can put any boundaries for what true love should be.

The way the sun sets to let the moon shine,

The way waves keep coming back to the shore no matter how many times they're pushed away,

The way leaves happily turn red every autumn,

This world is made up of a vast variety of elements, and every particle in it is made of love and made with love.

And therefore, love is happiness.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Helloooooo people ! Look who came back from the dead !

I know this is not a chapter, but I kinda forgot what I had initially decided for this story, now I need to read it again and take it back on track. For that, I need a little bit of time.

So here's a filler chapter, the essay written by Violet after she confessed her love to Harry and they had a full blown romantic moment on the balcony.

Also, Shoutout to @Run13you18clever for being the reason I was motivated to continue this story. Thank you for being sooo Amazing ! :)

Okay, hopefully will be back with a new chapter soon.

Sincerely,

Meera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8M 215K 80
"Who's that over there?" The man looked at me like I was from outer space, or perhaps like I lived under a rock, maybe a mixture of both. "Him...
288K 15.5K 18
"Watch where you're going, Princess Harriet." Or where Harry is the prince of Cheshire and Louis is the sassiest servant Harry has ever come across(...
491K 11.1K 47
!INCOMPLETE! 𝐷 𝐴 𝑅 𝐿 𝐼 𝑁 𝐺 𝑇 𝑂 𝑁 𝑎 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝑇𝐼𝑆𝐻 𝑅𝑂𝑌𝐴𝐿 𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐 ʜᴇʀ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʜɪɢʜɴᴇss...
867K 17K 44
My King A heartbroken British princess catches the attention of the King of Norland during his state visit to England. David Gandy as King DeMarco II...