The Fallen Dragon King.

By ZBX6779

Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfi... More

part 1. prologue
part 2. full 180.
part 3. confrontation
part 4. exposed.
part 5. unofficial rating game.
part 6. showdown
part 7. broken.
part 8. return.
part 9. reunion
part 10. hello Sona.
part 11. murderers.
part 12 new love
part 13. red dragon and black cat.
part 14. research and plumage.
part 15. gift and little kitten.
part 16. unwanted attention
part 17. the first fallen king.
part 18. training
part 19. the 8.
part 20. the queen.
part 21. dinner and stories.
part 22. well deserved laughs.
part 23. sharing the memories of the past.
part 24. chess
part 25. sparring match.
part 26. red vs yellow
part 27. Sitri gets owned.
part 28. a real match.
part 29. eternal bond.
part 30. the plan and the threat.
part 31 Loki
part 32. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE
part 33: aftermath
part 34. unavoidable conversation and craziness.

part 35, new beginnings. epilogue.

11.1K 152 171
By ZBX6779

As time went by, everyone was at peace knowing that trihexa won't be released and Rizvim is basically a schizophrenic now and forever. He was later used as an example for all who wanted to cause trouble, the crime rate dropped significantly. During more meetings between the leaders of devil, fallen and Odin. They all grew closer and the alliance was strong. After a month or two the happy couple were preparing their wedding.

The guys had already picked the suits but the girls took their sweet time shopping. Issei, Vali and Gasper were training just to kill time.

Gasper: what's the way to get stronger?

Issei: well one trick is to pretend you're stronger than your opponent.

Gasper: is that what you do?

Issei: oh no. My power is no illusion, I can fucking demolish you.

Gasper: 0_0

Vali, albion and Ddraig laugh internally.

Gasper: so I gotta ask. Will you accept his offer to get married in Asgard?

Issei: honestly I'm not sure. For Odin to be so kind after what I did, it feels wrong if I did accept but I hurt him and if I refuse then I'm just insulting him.

Ddraig: it is quite the dilemma.

Albion: Issei, what if Kuroka says yes? Would you do it for her sake?

Issei: I would do anything for her.

Vali: Odin offered it to both of you.

Issei: yeah....he did.

As the guys conversed, some of the girls came back,

Kuroka: we're back you guys.

Issei: hey babe, there's something I need to talk to you about.

Kuroka: it's about Odin's offer isn't it?

Issei: you know me so well. So I need to know, is it the right thing to accept it?

Kuroka: I can how you feel after what had happened and I think we should, it might do some good that we couldn't imagine.

Vali: that is a possibility.

Ddraig: you should do it partner.

Albion: for once I agree with Ddraig.

Issei: alright then if you all say so, now that I think about it, getting married in Asgard..I never imagined that I would get such an honor.

Vali: believe it, even Rossweisse thinks that it's the best thing ever oh that reminds me, back at the office Odin asked me to tell you this.

Issei: tell me what?

Vali: accept Rossweisse in your team.

Issei: wait what?

Vali told them about what Odin said and that Rossweisse was happier here. Issei was constantly being surprised by Odin's kind actions.

Issei: anything. If she's happier here then so be it. I owe Odin a lot and this is a good start.

Vali texts Rossweisse the good news who showed up right away.

Rossweisse: is it true? You want me in your peerage?

Issei: yes. 3 reasons why.
1: Odin wants you to be happy.
2: you yourself want this.
3: Vali clearly loves you and that makes you family. Those earrings were custom made just for you courtesy of Vali.

Vali was now giving Issei the death stare for spilling his secret.

Issei takes out his rook piece.

Issei: welcome to the family Rossweisse.

Rossweisse: thank you for accepting me.

The rook piece merged with her and 3 pairs of black fallen wings came out with flecks of silver instead of red. Vali was mesmerized.

Rossweisse felt amazing and began to fly. She looked Vali mid air who gestured for him to come up. Vali spread his 10 devil wings and flew up.

Rossweisse: so these earrings were custom made huh?

Vali: yes... I wanted to give you something beautiful and unique.

Rossweisse: oh really? Well then come back to the house. It's finished and now has extra rooms so let's check them out.

She winks and smiles seductively. Vali smirked and agreed. They immediately flew home and as soon as they got into one of the rooms.

Rossweisse: Vali close your eyes for a few minutes and don't open until I tell you.

Vali: okay sure.

Vali covers his eyes and then heard the sound of clothes being changed, he couldn't help but peek a bit and after doing so he removed his hands and his jaw dropped at the sight.

Vali: HELLOOOOOO

Rossweisse: Vali I told you not to open your eyes yet you naughty devil.

She teased.

Rossweisse: now that you saw it, how do I look?

Vali: wow...just wow.

Rossweisse: now let's have a little fun.

Vali took off his clothes and revealed his manhood ready to go. Rossweisse never saw one that big.

Vali: are you okay with this?

Rossweisse: getting to ride that will be more fun than riding a Pegasus. Let's do it Vali.

Both got right to it and didn't give a shit. Too bad poor Ravel and Shirone sitting in the next room were blushing and shaking after the riding the Pegasus comment. Poor girls and it only got worse after hearing Issei and Kuroka in the other room doing it too.

Kuroka: hey I got a surprise for ya. Check this out.

Issei: ho ho HOLY CRAP.

Kuroka: come and unwrap your present lover.

They got right to it. This time Ravel's head caught fire and Shirone's tails went stiff and let out a purr. She was clearly getting ideas on what to do with Bikou later on.

After the day ended, Issei went to visit Odin and to talk to him about his offer. Issei told him exactly why he was hesitant and Odin smiled at his honesty. Odin insisted that they get married in Asgard and Issei asked what he wanted to.

Issei: alright I'll accept your offer but we want you to be the grandfather to our kids when we have them.

Odin: I....would love that Issei. Having one or two little ones playing around would be nice.

Issei: there might be more than one or two, she and I want a big family over time.

Odin: hahahaha I love kids, the more the merrier my boy.

Issei: also Rossweisse joined us, she and Vali are happy together.

Odin: I'm glad to hear it so when is the wedding?

Issei: in 2 weeks from today.

Odin: then I'll see you all there. The hall is grand and large enough for everyone. Just come to Asgard and see for yourself, we will handle the decorations.

Issei: thank you all father.

Odin: and thank you for making me a part of your family my boy.

Both share a heartfelt hug and go their sperate ways. They prepared for the wedding and the decorations are complete. The time had come and the happy couple were officially married in front of their friends and family. Sirzechs and Odin officiated the wedding together making them officially married couple both in Asgard and the underworld. The ceremony went perfectly and everyone enjoyed. Shirone was the maid of honor, Gasper was the ring bearer, the 3 wolves and the lion of Nemea played in the open fields, Ophis and even great red joined the party scaring quite a few people but after everyone vouched for him it was all good. Everyone danced and enjoyed themselves, the newly married couple looked at Vali and Rossweisse dancing and saw what they both secretly hoped for, the mating bond. Celtic markings appeared on Vali's hands while 10 small devil wing like markings appeared on her back, luckily she was wearing a backless dress just like the other bridesmaids, they also spotted Saji and Coriana having a good time.

Kuroka: looks like another wedding isn't too far off.

Issei: yeah. I wonder how he will propose, I hope it's better than my original plans.

Kuroka: original plans?

Issei: I wanted to propose at home but that was too cliche and then maybe at the party before Loki but I didn't.

Kuroka: how come?

Issei: because that moment was ours alone and if I did it in front of so many people then the peer pressure would have been cruel. I didn't want any outside force making you say yes or no. It was your choice alone to make.

Kuroka: you really do amaze me lover. The place where we got engaged was the perfect place.

Issei: yes it was truly the perfect place and if it wasn't then we would have made it so.

Kuroka: I got you something.

Issei opens the small box and inside it is a pregnancy test and it's positive.

Issei: no way.

Kuroka: yup. We're going to be parents.

Issei: haha...our family just got a whole lot bigger.

Issei was just too happy and so was Kuroka. Sirzechs and Grayfia show up.

Sirzechs: how are the newly married doing?

Issei just shows them the pregnancy test and they barely contains their composure.

Kuroka: would you be their godfather? Grayfia can be their godmother if that's okay with you.

Both: we would love too.

Grayfia: I always wanted to be a godmother.

She was no longer acting like the composed queen.

Odin: what's going on here?

Issei: all father, you're about to become the all grandfather.

The drummer among the musicians couldn't resist.

Ba dum tiss.

Odin: I like the sound of that, congrats you two.

Issei and Kuroka: thank you.

The news spread like wild fire and everyone congratulated them and cheer them on. The warriors of Asgard bow in respect to Issei the fallen dragon king, a God Slayer and tamer of Fenrir. Songs were written about everyone who took part in stopping Loki. They all became legends. In time they enjoyed their honey moon, Issei went to Azazel and found out why the juggernaut drive looked different as compared to the past users of it. His king Piece allowed him to use it without using his life force but a time limit existed in its place. Issei could only use it once a month.
Issei and Kuroka had 5 kids right off the bat, most of them were girls but all had tiny fallen wings and cute cat ears while their son had mostly dragon and fallen features. Vali and Rossweisse also got married after 2 years and had 2 kids of their own. Kiba and Tsubaki also got engaged and so did Bikou and Shirone after 3 years. Odin was now a proud grand father and very happy. The kids absolutely loved him, the wolves played with the kids and protected them. Members of team Rias were practically their aunts and uncle while Gasper and Valerie were elder siblings by bond. The remaining members of team Issei bonded with team Rias to the point where Arthur and Cao Cao dated Rias and Akeno respectively, Cao Cao, Arthur, and la Fey later became devils to live a long life, Saji and Coriana got married and had 3 kids of their own. Since all of them were supernatural beings, they all lived a very long happy life.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 8 1
They were lovers, until the very end. CONTAINS: *VIOLENCE *BLOOD *CHARACTER DEATH *ANGST ANGST ANGST WORK IS MINE! DON'T COPY OFF IT AND IF YOU WA...
11.6K 138 51
This is a story of issei having a student and passing the gear to him in his last moments while promising to love the others like he did or even more...
62.7K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
33.3K 1.1K 23
The MC reincarnated into the world of DxD as the only child of the house of Zagan. Due to that his clan was declared extinct as he found himself in a...