Diversus Est a Bella Artes

By ZoomieZoomie324

Hari Potter isn't like any one else. She's different. She's stronger. She's Darker. And really hella emotiona... More

1
2
Chapter 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
Untitled Part 28
29
AN of thanks
30
Untitled Part 33
Stop the happy tears 😭
The Final Chapter
Maybe?

chapter 25

2.8K 90 21
By ZoomieZoomie324

Hari mentally groaned as she felt Ginny Weasley's eyes on her once again. Ever since she told the Slytheirn house she was ready to 'date' again, the news spread like wildfire. She was getting many letters asking for a date, and even her hand in marriage! It was getting really out of hand. She froze up as she felt the seat dip beside her. She turned to see lustful brown eyes.

"H-Hello Hari!" She squeaked out. Hari gave her a small smile.

"Hello Ginny. You're looking lovely today." She watched as the redhead blushed and looked down. Hari suddenly had the best idea. Why not lead her on? Yeah, it might ruin her reputation, but she couldn't give s shit about that. It might even scare off some DA members.

"Oh, um, thank you Hari. Are you ready for the class tonight?" She asked. Hari shushed her, placing a finger to her chapped lips. She blushed lightly and Hari almost smirked.

"Yes, I was just heading there now. Would you like to walk there with me?" Ginny nodded and quickly helped the girl pack up the library books, eyebrows raising as she noticed the titles.

"Hari, you do know your reading books about dark magic, correct?" She asked softly. Hari raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Yes I do. I actually prefer it to light magic. Did you know that all light spells have a dark counterpart? Even the patronus charm! It's a lot weaker as the spell is for happy memories, but if you use one of your angriest or saddest memories you can have a patronus that drowns, or even sets fire to things. The theory behind it is quite easy. Oh, and don't worry. I have permission from Slughorn and Flitwick to study the theory of them, as long as I don't cast them." Ginny made an 'oh' shape with her mouth before happily following the blackete.

Around the fifth floor, Hari felt Ginny latch onto her arm. Sending her a questioning look, and an uncomfortable one, Ginny blushed.

"I'm sorry, it's just, the paintings are kind of creepy here, and it's really dark, and you are older than me, so I thought you would be able to protect me." She chuckled nervously. Hari shrugged and led her to the seventh floor. Hari allowed her in first, before walking in. Her very presence commanded silence. They instantly knew she would be a hard taskmaster.

"Okay, first order of business. Were any of you followed?" They all shook their heads, none wanting to speak. "Alright, who here knows how to do a correct disarming charm?" When only three hands went up, Hari sneered, reminding them all of her father.

"That is incredibly disappointing. The only two here that shouldn't be able to cast that charm are the two first years. Get partners. Neville, you're with me." She ordered the boy. Hari guessed that Ron had spilled the news to the Gryffindor boys because they were all there.

"Okay neville. Expelliarmus. ex-PEL-lee-ar-muss. It should be a scarlett light color." Neville nodded before flinging his wand out. "No no no. Less jerky. Smooth and graceful like the pureblood you are!" Neville flinched but yelled out the spell. Scarlett hit Hari and she let her wand fly to Neville's hand.

"Very good Nev! Keep practicing. I'm coming around to check everyone's progress!" She yelled. It had been a good ten minutes, they should have had some progress. Hari looked at a beautiful girl named Cho Chang, who was currently losing her wand everytime she tried to cast the spell. She placed a warm hand on the girls shoulder, guiding her through the motions. She soon moved on to help the twins Elio and Thiago. Elio was great at silently casting the spell, but whenever he tried to do it with words the spell backfired, sending her straight into a wall.

"Okay Elio. I'm going to stand behind you. Try casting it again. Make your movements a little wider. It makes it easier." Elio nodded before he casted it again, almost perfectly. Hari groaned as she was slammed into a wall. Keeping a protective arm around the smaller slytherin, she stood up.

"I have an Idea. Elio, did you learn Stupefy silently first?" Elio shook his head.

"I learned it with words." He answered.

"Did it through you into a wall?" Elio shook his head again. Hari sighed before conjuring some parchment and grabbing her quill and ink.

"Okay, I want you to write every spell you have learned, then mark whether it is silent casting or not. You seem to be a single magic person, where you can only learn one why to cast something. It's not that uncommon, but most people cast with words and stuff, and don't bother learning it wordlessly." Elio nodded before grabbing the quill to begin writing stuff down. Thirty minutes later, Hari told everyone to stop.

"Curfews in... ten minutes for anyone below fourth year, so let's end this, yes?" Suddenly, multiple doors appeared all leading to the different common rooms. Ron, Neville, and surprisingly, Hermione stayed behind.

"Hermione, you know this extra class is for dark arts, correct? You wouldn't want to be here. Plus, I have almost all of Slytherin coming here." Hermione sighed, ringing her hands behind her back.

"I, I want to learn the theory. I did a core test, and mine is grey. I don't want to limit myself to just one or two types of magic. Will you teach me? I won't cast the spells, though. If, that's okay?" Hari nodded, and suddenly a door came up from the left wall. Suddenly, a bunch of Slytherins walked into the room, some smearing at Hermione, and even dropping slurs.

"Oi, fuck off!" Everyone looked at her in shock. "She's here to learn like the rest of you buggers. Draco, help me set up. We only have twenty minutes to set up for the no-moon phase." Gasps rang out around the room. Draco began drawing chalk circles around the room.

"Hari, what's the no-moon phase?" Hermione asked.

"Well, it is the three days that have no moon on them, at all. It only happens every few years. There's also three rituals for the three days, so today we are doing the first ritual. The Ritual of Magic. It gives everyone a magical boost. Oh, Draco, did you bring the crushed opal stone?" Draco whistled and Hari turned back to Hermione. "It's not considered Black Magic or whatever your scared of doing, but it helps casting a darker rang of spells. Thomas actually taught it to me. He did it himself at fourteen..." She shook her head, like she was trying to get rid of the memories. Draco handed her a bowl of crushed materials.

"Opal, Emerald, and one of Whip's fangs." Hari nodded. Everyone sat in the circle, Draco sitting in the middle. Hari started at Hermione.

"Repeat after me Hermione. Magic, may thou bless thee." She dipped her hand in the bowl and drew a circle on her forehead.

"Magic, may thou bless thee." Hari continued around the circle, finiling reaching Draco. The blonde took the bowl, stood up, and marked her forehead.

"Magic, we ask you that you see us worthy, and that you bless us with the power to learn the darker parts of your magic. So I say, so mote it be." A dark light shone on everyone's head, and suddenly the room was filled with magic, almost suffocating them. Hari sighed happily as the magics dissipated. Complete at last.

Uwu

"Tom, aren't you excited! The war is happening, and we are in the win!" Hari yelled. Tom chuckled, before bringing the girl in for a searing kiss, nibbling her jaw. Their daughter slept peacefully on their left. Hari looked seventeen, Tom looked to be twenty.

"She's so cute. Our little Cassiopeia. She chuckled softly, before leaning in to kiss her daughters forehead.

"Come on love. The death eaters have arrived at Hogwarts." Hari nodded slowly, casting spells over her daughter to keep her safe. Blood magic and all. Tom chuckled at his fiancé and kissed her on the lips once more, before the apperated to Hogwarts.

Dumbledore stood in front of the school, wand in hand. Hari giggled as Tom pulled her close, delivering a speech about how the world was doomed. Hari resisted the urge to rub her stomach, where baby number two layed. She was glad she was only three months pregnant so she could fight in the battle. Her wedding ring was resistant to killing curses after all!

"Oh Tom. Your biggest fear is what will be your downfall, for young Draco came to me for solstice. Now, he will take what you love most." Hari whipped around just in time to see Draco ram a knife into her heart. She noticed his glossy eyes, and the tears brimming in them. Dumbledore must have imperiod him.

Hari's last thought before she fell into eternal slumber was 'I love you anyways.'

Luna sat up in bed, tears streaming down her face. How could she prevent this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 66 31
❝ i'm tired of feeling like i'm fucking crazy ❞ ...
21K 317 17
⚠️WARNING, this story contains content that can be triggering⚠️ She was as evil as him. That was why they clicked so fast. They shared the evilness w...
4.7K 197 64
"I am not who everyone thinks that I am, and that terrifies me." Hayden Potter has been abused her whole life in ways unknown and unimaginable. Yet s...
57.7K 1.7K 16
-HUGE FKN TW- Non-con between Drarry, mentions of other stuff. Please refrain from reading of you're sensitive on those sort of topics. Just before t...