My True First [18+]

By Alwyn_Knighton

At the age of twenty, Liam Dupont has too much on his plate. After the death of his parents, he becomes the g... More

Author's Note
Liam & Sky
BOOK TRAILER
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
A Word from the Author

Chapter 42

12.9K 622 262
By Alwyn_Knighton

It was Thursday already, and for the biggest part of the day, I'd been desperately trying to convince myself nothing out of the ordinary would happen tonight.

Liam and I had seen each other naked more than once. I knew what his kisses felt like. His smell and taste were not foreign to me anymore.

Yet, I was lying to myself. It would be a big deal because letting him do things to me meant trust.

Somehow, with his patience and gentleness, Liam managed to tumble down the walls I built to protect myself from pain and disappointment. I craved things I used to be afraid of. I wanted intimacy and passion and feeling everything with him.

Liam would soon be back from driving Tim to school, where the bus was waiting to take the kids on a trip. He didn't mention anything about tonight, only asked what time my classes finished.

After I took a long shower and did my hair, I hesitated in front of my dresser before pulling out the famous red bra I'd bought and a matching pair of panties, if a set of strings with a tiny triangle in the middle could be called so.

Maybe he wouldn't even notice, but I wanted to feel sexy and pretty. Perhaps this way, I wouldn't fall victim to my nerves.

I buttoned up the shirt dress I wore and went to the living room to watch something on TV while Liam was gone.

Barely ten minutes had passed when he unlocked the door.

Liam took off his coat and boots and walked into the living room, holding a bag.

"Hey." He smiled. I didn't miss the way his eyes traveled over my body; neither did I fail to notice him touch the back of his neck the way he did when he was nervous.

"I bought something for dinner," Liam said. "Would you like to have it in the living room or the kitchen?"

"Here is good. I'll help you."

In the kitchen, he served the food, and I got the plates and silverware.
We enjoyed the takeout sitting on the living room carpet and not talking much. The glances we threw at each other and the smiles said more than words would.

When the food was gone, I fumbled with the hem of my dress, biting my lip as I focused my eyes anywhere but on Liam in his tight black jeans and an equally dark tee that clung to his torso.

"Come here," Liam called. He grabbed the remote and leaned against the assortment of cushions on the couch. I sat next to him, and he sighed, pulling me flush to his body, making me lie beside him.

Wrapping his arms around me, he buried one of his hands in my hair and tugged slightly so I'd look at him.

"It's not like this, sweetheart," he whispered.

"Like what?"

Chuckling, Liam stroked my cheek with his thumb. "I can feel how nervous you are. It has to be natural. Now, we're going to watch some TV, you in my arms, relaxed and content. Things will happen when they have to. We have all evening and night ahead of us. There's no need to rush."

"Just don't put a dick flick on," I mumbled, resting my cheek against Liam's chest and laughing as he pretended to pout.

"Damn," he said, "and here I was hoping to use it to set the mood."

A giggle pushed through my lips, and I felt Liam smile against my forehead.

He chose a travel channel. Breathtaking images of lakes and forests flicked on the screen.

"I'd love to go there," I said. "It's a shame I haven't traveled much at all."

"Same here. I'd love to travel with you. We could do many things together."

"What things?" I asked, turning around in his arms.

"We'd walk in that forest, swim in the lake," Liam replied, drawing circles on my back. "I bet the water's warm. There wouldn't be any people around. I'd put a blanket by the water and cuddle you on it. When the sun went down, we'd light a bonfire, and I'd wrap my arms around you, the two of us watching the flames."

"And what else?"

Liam's eyes met mine. I stared into his hazel-green irises, mesmerized. My heartbeat pulsed in my throat, and the butterflies in my belly went wild.

As if Liam sensed it, he hooked an arm around my waist and pressed me to him so tightly I felt his heart thrashing in his ribcage.

Liam wet his lips and spoke with his mouth barely an inch from mine.

"I'd kiss and touch you. I'd make you say my name and ask me to do things to you. I'd give you anything you wanted and more."

Tentatively, I placed my hand on Liam's jaw. He closed his eyes for a second and turned his head, pressing his lips to my palm.

My fingertips traced the contours of his face. When I touched his lips, Liam sucked my fingers into his mouth.

His darkened eyes didn't stray from mine. I trembled, and Liam tightened his grip on me. His chest rose and fell fast against mine, and his lips parted.

The tension was in the air now, palpable and sizzling. Whatever both of us had been waiting for arrived.

Firm, wet lips were on mine, capturing them in a scorching, toes-curling kiss. Moaning, I opened my mouth, seeking Liam's tongue with mine and stroking it once I felt its caresses.

With a groan deep in his throat, Liam trapped me under him. His hand traveled over my body, committing each curve to memory while he continued kissing me senseless, thrusting his tongue into my mouth, and deepening the kiss.

I raised my hips to his, feeling his hardness and heat. Releasing Liam's tee, I didn't realize I was gripping, I lifted the fabric. He yanked it over his head, uncovering the smooth skin adorned with the tattoo I came to love.

My greedy hands roamed every inch of his torso, and my fingers felt the ridges of his defined muscles. Liam's stomach tensed under my fingertips.

With another groan of his, he undid the buttons on the front of my dress, still kissing me, making me light-headed with the swipes of his tongue.

Then, the kiss stopped. Trapping his bottom lip between his teeth, Liam let touched my neck and my lace-covered breasts.

"Tell me it's for me," he rasped out, lifting his eyes off my chest to fix his gaze on my face.

I nodded, unable to utter a word.

Liam pushed the dress off my shoulders and wrapped me in his arms, lifting me off the couch. He turned off the TV and carried me to his bedroom.

Placing me on the comforter, Liam pressed a kiss to my lips and grabbed a lighter from the nightstand to light a few candles he had on it.

I'd never seen him this way. His usually calm and collected facade was gone. Tension emanated from his body, and the wild, untamed look excited and scared me at the same time.

"If you have doubts, now is the time to speak, Sky," Liam said.

"I don't."

"I'm glad, sweetheart," he replied, his voice much softer now. Lowering himself onto the comforter by my side, Liam drew his arms around me.

Hot, wet mouth trailed kisses down my neck, making me whimper. The kisses didn't stop there; Liam's lips moved to my breasts, kissing them over the red lace. He undid the clasp of my bra and took it off me before his mouth found my nipple again.

Moaning, I arched my back and ran my hands over his back, resting them on his tapered waist.

Liam's fingertips grazed down my stomach, touching my hot skin. He didn't stop kissing me, but his eyes studied my face as if he wanted to see my reaction to his touch.

Liam's fingers moved under the tiny piece of lace, right to where I was burning for him.

"Is it okay, sweetheart?" he asked, rubbing me gently. I raised my hips toward Liam's hand.

He sped up his caresses and kissed my breasts harder. I'd never thought I could be so wet and desperate, never imagined being so aroused that I didn't care about anything apart from what Liam was doing to me.

The pressure started to build. I squeezed my eyes shut, gasping at the sensation.

Liam stopped touching me. Opening my eyes, I saw him looking at me with a barely-there smile on his lips.

"I want you to watch me, sweetheart."

His eyes never straying from mine, Liam took off my panties and kissed his way down my body achingly slowly, stroking my hips and thighs with one of his hands and keeping his weight on the other arm.

"Have you been kissed here?" he asked, brushing his fingertips against my center.

I shook my head, tensing when Liam's kisses moved south of my belly.

"I'll make you feel good, sweetheart," he whispered. "There's nothing you should be ashamed of. Just let go and enjoy it."

I jerked at the sudden feeling of Liam's lips on the most sensitive spot of mine. Every inch of my hot skin tingled, and the familiar pressure grew stronger, becoming almost unbearable.

Flicking his tongue back and forth, Liam continued kissing me. Seeing him watch me through his long lashes and feeling his hand on my breast, caressing me, only heightened the sensations.

"Almost there, baby," he whispered before kissing me again. It took one more caress of his tongue for my body to start trembling.

"Liam," I cried out, feeling my core spasm in the most delicious way. The pleasure took over my senses, making me moan, gripping Liam's hair with one hand and fisting the comforter with the other.

Liam was still kissing me and only stopped when the spasms subsided, and my eyes met his.

He moved up and placed a kiss on my breast before wrapping me in his arms.

"How was it?" he asked, cupping my cheek.

"I can't find the words," I mumbled and pressed my mouth to his.

Liam chuckled, breaking the kiss. "That bad, huh?"

"That good." I smiled, caressing his chest that rose and fell faster the longer my fingers moved over Liam's warm skin.

Liam bit his bottom lip. Feeling brave, I caressed his stomach, moving my hand down to the front of his jeans, feeling him hard beneath my palm.

"Sweetheart..."

Liam's breathing became erratic, and his skin grew hotter. Pressing my mouth to his, I unbuttoned and unzipped Liam's jeans.

Trying not to break the kiss, Liam got rid of them. Heat rose to my cheeks as I drank in the sight of his lean, beautiful body in nothing but his underwear.

I wanted to make him feel it too. If what he felt could be at least half as good as what he made me feel, it would be unfair to deny him the pleasure.

Liam moaned when I slid my hand inside his boxers and wrapped my fingers around his smooth, hard length.

"I want to see it all," I whispered.

Not wasting any time, Liam took off his underwear, displaying all of him for me.

"You're blushing, sweetheart." He chuckled, rubbing his knuckles over my cheek. "And it's not the first time you've seen me."

"It's different," I said, touching Liam with my fingertips.

"Different why?"

"This time, I'm going to touch you, but you have to show me how. I want to know what you like," I said, gripping Liam tighter.

"Fuck, sweetheart," he moaned. "You're killing me."

"Show me," I insisted.

Liam nodded, placing his hand on the nape of my neck and pulling me to him for a kiss. His wet mouth found mine, and he covered my hand with his.

I moved my hand up and down, and Liam thrust his hips upward.

"Good?" I asked, breaking the kiss.

"Unbelievable," Liam whispered. "Grip me harder, sweetheart."

Liam's hand on top of mine showed me what he wanted. I was afraid to hurt him but touched him the way he liked, speeding up my caresses when the kiss we shared grew hotter and wetter.

Liam was teetering on the edge of losing control, moaning and moving his hips, his hand no longer on mine.

"Almost there," he said before resuming the kiss, caressing my tongue with his.

Liam trembled in no time. "Sky," he moaned, throwing his head back and sinking his teeth into his bottom lip as he came.

My name on his lips at that vulnerable moment filled me with warmth and desire and millions of butterflies in my stomach.

Lying in bed with Sky in my arms, enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss was heaven.

After a short trip to the bathroom, I unmade my bed and pressed Sky to me under the comforter.

The look on her face as she let go and came for the first time while I watched her was something I would never forget.

She let me in, let me see her, all of her, vulnerable and naked and so damn beautiful.

As idiotic as that was, I wanted to yell 'thank you' to the asshole who never gave her what she needed because I got to be the first to touch her and taste her and feel her spasm under my mouth.

I was hard again.

What was funny is that I never cared about candles and shit like that. With Sky, I did. I wanted to make it romantic and special. From now on, I would—every single time.

If what happened tonight was such a damn firework, what would happen when we made love?

Fuck me; I didn't even call it sex — another first.

What the hell had she done to me?

"Liam," Sky called, kissing my chest.

I looked at her with a smile, running my hand over her naked back. "Yeah?"

"I didn't know it would be so good, you know? Everything you did was, and I felt everything."

I inched my face toward Sky's and kissed her lips. "I know, sweetheart. I felt it too."

Giggling, Sky touched me under the comforter, biting her lip as she looked at me, eyes bright and cheeks flushed, the most beautiful sight ever.

"Liam..."

"Yeah?"

"Would it be too much if I said I wanted to feel all of that again, as in right now?"

"My insatiable girl," I whispered, kissing Sky's lips. "It's never too much. With you, nothing's ever enough."

Longuish, I got carried away. Hope it was okay.😅❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143 8 17
Told through two character's eyes. . . Joan and Ellis were never meant to be next door neighbours. Where Joan is bright and bubbly Ellis is quiet an...
9.3K 732 42
18-year-old Ashley Whittemore returns to her hometown from New York after her father's death. She didn't want to but she had to - because the person...
9.8K 956 154
DARKNESS BOOK 1 Stacey's quiet and sensible.. so everyone thinks. But when she meets Victor for the first time, will she finally try to move on, or w...
3.1K 120 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...