Izuku's martial journey

By samuraick

Izuku moves to China to learn martial arts and then comes back to japan to become a hero and find his father... More

prologue
ch 1
CH 2
Ch 2.5
Ch 3
CH 4
CH 4.5
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
update
CH 17
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21 (bogie robots)

CH 18

266 10 4
By samuraick

 "No.... he beat me... he's not any weaker at all!" he was violantly shaking at this point. 'And look at what he did to my nomu. They cheated. There can't be two people that could beat that thing. They cheated cheated cheatedcheatedcheatedcheatedcheatedcheate CHEATED!'

Mountain zone

"Get your hands up. And no quirks got it." the girls let out anger hiss's "use your powers and i'll kill your friend here." he tugged at kaminari's collar. Holding him up like he didn't weigh a thing.

"Kaminari is helpless."

"Damn villain, he totally caught us with our pants down. I thought that electric blast would have fried them all. Where so stupid. How did we not see this coming!?"

"I feel a little brotherhood with other electric types. So I don't want to kill him, but I will if you make me." electricity pulsed from his hand. Kaminari was shaking and looked like he was about to cry. They both put their hands up.

"An electric type." momo couldn't help state the obvious "he is probably the one todorooki said was jamming our communications."

"Eh? Don't move a muscle lets take this nice and slow." he started his way toward them. They instinctively clicked their tongues.

Jiro looked at her ear jack and then back at him "you know you two dudes are so lucky."

"Huh" what was jiro talking about, what's her plan?

"People with electric type quirks are destined for mainstreamed success."

"Huh" he stopped in his tracks, what is she going on about?

"What are you doing?" momo whispered to her but Jiro said nothing.

"Even if you didn't want to be a hero, there are tons of jobs you could do in the city, right?" she stealthyly tried to move her earphone jack down to her boots. Momo noticed but tried not to let that show. "So i'm wondering, why would you become a villain in the first place?"

'I see, jiro can attack without moving if she can get her earphone jack plugged in.'

"You don't have to answer, i thought it might be interesting to know, that's all." her courd had reached her boot and was about to go into the slot. The villain holding kaminari reached his hand closer to kaminari's face and let off some electricity. It shocked both momo and jiro.

"Nice try. You think you can desert me that easily?" she brought her jack back up "big mistake, sweetheart. I'm not a dumb thug that would be out smarted by a couple of kids like the rest of these blokes." his fellow villains started to stir and get up "you needed to learn to take hostage situations seriously. I didn't want to do this but here we are. New deal. It's either this idiot dies, or you do. How about that?" kaminari still had the stupied look on his face. He had a bit of a bloody nose and drool on his chin. His was blabbering inconstant words and sounds of desserts. He was scared. "Hehehe, now then what's it going to be girlys?" he started his walk once more. Murdder in his eyes.

*Plasza*

"What's going on here? He's just as strong as he's always been. Damit, don't tell me I was lied to."

"What's wrong? Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier?" the intense neon blue eyes of his made shigaraki step back "well come and get me! If you dare."

"Man, this is... intense." she was just stund at the whole thing.

"As I expected, there is no reason to fight now. He'll handle this." todoroki added

Izuku noticed the one thing no one else knew. All might was letting off smoke. He was out of time. "Come on cha-steel. It's time we get out of here. We don't want to get in his way or get taken hostage. You also needed medical attention." Kirishima was concerned about cha-steel. He looked pretty messed up.

'Crap, i can't fight them. That nomu guy took too much out of me... I'm impressed young cha-steel lasted as long as he did.' his body lightly shook from the strain of his form. 'I'm pretty sure if I make one more move, I'll be forced into my weak form. I can't keep even this up much longer. I just have to stall until they get here.' he adjusted his stance and leaned a little forward "WHAT! Are you scared!" Kirigiri's eyes squinted, all might didn't notice. He focused on Tomura, who had stepped back again. 'They hesitated. Maybe this will work. They're so close to surrendering, or at least running away!'

Tomura started to scratch his neck with viger. "If only nomu was here. He'd rush you right now and pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought."

"Tomura shigaraki. Do not freight. Look at him. He has definitely weakened. Nomu's attacks were definitely successful. He's on his own. The children aparer to be frozen in fear and the one that gave us trouble looks like he will kell over any second. And look, our underlings are recovering. We likely have a few minutes before their reinforcements arrive. If you and I work together, we can do this. We haven't missed out chance to kill all might!"

"Yeah, yeah your right." shit "this is it. We have no choice. We have to do it now. I mean the big end boss is right here!"

Bakago and Kirishima turn around to see villains getting up. "I think all might can handle those two main guys. Let's make sure these dudes don't hurt anyone else."

"Yeah, let's make them pay." she let a wicked smile onto her lips.

"Cha-steel. Stay put for now. Your in no condition to fight. In fact here." Todoroki placed his hand on Izuku's messed up back and gave it a thin layer of ice. It could bend a bit so he could still operate. "To help with the pain." Izuku just nodded his head and looked back to all might.

'I'm the only one who knows. He can't move faster than the mist guy and tomura. Infact I wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't move at all right now. He went way past his limit. If those guys go after him he is dead.' he knew what he had to do. Will future him hate him? Maybe. Will he regret it? Absolutely not.

Tomura charged forward. 'So this is it?'

"Consider this revenge for what you did to nomu!" was tomura's crazed battle cry.

'Holy shit this is bad!' he tried to raise his fist but his body could barely move. Kurogiri started up a portal. 'Where is everyone!?' those two continued there way to all might 'I NEEDED BACK UP!'

"NO YOU DON'T, VILLAINS" Izuku kicked off the ground. The layer of ice broke off from his force. He forced the energy he barely had out of his feet for more speed. Pain coursed up from his legs and up his spin. Bits of shoe,skin and blood were being left behind. 'Shit, messed up and blew up the bottom of my feet but no time for that. I can hit the part of his body that's hidden and stop this!' he started to call the last little bits of power he had. 'Push through and break the chains that bind me!' he brought his fist back for a good punch. Then everything seemed to slow. Tomura tossed his hand to the side and into Kurogiri and came out the other side of him. Right. In font. Of. Izuku. 'Shit.... Shit... Shit.... This can't be the.. The end.'

"I won't fall for that again." Izuku tried to pull his head back moving all his power he had left to protect his face.

"Eeeh EHEHEH EGH EHEHEH HAHAHA" mere moments when the where about to make contact, a gun shot fired of. The bullet landed and knocked tomura's hand away. Things speed back up. Death was averted. 'SHIT! I couldn't do anything to save myself!' Izuku catered to the ground.

All might turned to the front entrance. "There here!" a man dressed in a western cowboy style, and a gas mask on his face. The metal S on his hat shimerd, and he turned to the mountain zone. He fired two more rounds. Both bullets hit their mark. Hitting the electric villain in his arms

"What the crap just happened." Jiro did not understand what happened and was looking a gift horse in the mouth.

"Huh? Is it them?" Momo reacted and looked to the entrance.

"Sorry everyone." the notable voice of nezu popped out. He rode on vlad's shoulder. "I know we're a bit late, But I got the teachers over as fast as I could."

"It's Iida!" ochako was relieved to tears, well almost.

"YOUR CLASS REP HAS RETURNED! I FULFILLED MY DUTY! AND I BROUGHT REINFORCEMENTS!" the villains started to go wild at them. Trying desperately to defeat them fast.

Mic walked forward and took a breath. "YEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he used his quirk to amplify his voice. The noize so loud and strong it was literally blowing people away. Ectoplasm unleashed his quirk making copies of himself. Said clones the beat the remaining people on the stairs.

"Our main objective is our students. Protect them first."

"Yes, sir." the other teachers respond and got to work

"Aw, man. The pro's are here. It's game over for real. Let's go home and try when we-" he was interrupted by being shot in the arm. Two more went too his leg and a fourth greased his other arm. Kurogiri brought his form around tomura protecting him from further bullets.

"We need someone to capture them from a distance." snipe said while STILL firing.

"I'm on it." 13 piped in.

"Huh?" snipe finally stopped firing by being taken by surprise.

Tomura laid in a pool of his own blood, curled up in a ball and shivering from the pain. "Let's go" Kurogiri started to wrap his form around tomura when he started to be sucked away. 'This IS-! Blackhole!' "GURRR"

"I may have failed to kill you this time. But your days are numbered! You too kid"

Izuku gave a weak middle finger, honestly unnoticeable "love... you COUGH HACK COUCH... ... too." Tomura finally disappeared beyond the portal. Kurogiri, not far behind. Izuku swore he smelt alcohol.

That day, we learned what pro's can do. And what they fight against, to keep us all safe. It was a revelation that some weren't prepared for. But they survived.

"GAHHHH! FUCK!" his feet burned in protest. He started to feel the effects of his concussions and blood loss. He knew he should not taste purple. But he was. "Damit, I wasn't strong enough. I was a burden."

"No, you weren't. If not for you, your classmate's and your teacher might have lost their lives. Honestly, I should be berating myself." all might turned to Izuku, half transformed. "Seeing you push yourself so hard, made me go further. You saved me. You're plenty strong. Anyway, you're still young. You can grow."

' thanks but no. I need to be stronger. Far stronger.' Izuku met all might's eyes "thank's, all- no.. half might."

"PHHHHTT! What? Haahah."

"I mean, your half you form so...."

"Well, my my my." snipe tipped his hat.

"I can't believe we let them escape after all they did here." midnight added.

"They did catch us completely by surprise." vlade put nexu down on the ground. "For now let's make sure our students are safe" they both nodded.

"If all the pro teachers are gathered here, then that must mean the rest of the school is safe. They attacked the faculty but not the rest of the campus."

"Cha-steel! HEY!" Kirishima was running toward them.

"Sorry, but I can't get up right now.." honestly I can barely move. But something feels wrong. What is it.....

'Ah, kirishima. I'm glad to see he is looking out for his friend. OH CRAP WAIT! If he comes over here he is going to learn my secret! Not good!'

'What is it.... Hmm... he looked around a bit and saw all might. Transformed. ... oh.. OH SHIT!' "KIRISHIMA! WAIT!" the ground started to launch up and make a wall. 'Did I discover a new power★★★??'

"For your safety, please stay back young man." ah, cementose. Stupid brain.

'I take offense to that. '

I really am going loopy. "Join your classmates at the front gate. Leave the injured to us."

"OH, gotcha. I'm on it." Kirishima ran back to bakago and todoroki. "HEY,GUYS! HE SAID FOR ALL OF US TO HEAD TO THE ENTRANCE!"

"I'M A GIRL DAMNIT!!!!"

Both all might and izuku let out a breath of relief. "Thanks for that. You saved my butt, cementose."

"My pleasure. Actually I'm a big fan of yours. We should sneak you out a here and send you to the nurse's office."

"Huh? Shouldn't I go... to ... th..e ho..pit..le..."

"Young cha-steel? Hey, hey! Cha-ste-" and then the world faded to black.

His mind wandered in the darkness. An old song started to fill his ears. He opened his eyes. Or he thought he did. He didn't feel his eyelids open but he saw a beautiful site. A white horizon broken up by cretours dotting the landscape. The stars twinkled and shone. He moved his head a little and got a look up. He saw it. Earth. The melody struck cords deep with him. He felt warm and loved. Very very loved. A soft hand patted his head. He released he was laying in her lap. For how long has he been here? When did he lay down? But those questions and his consionse drifted away. Her soothing voice continued and he slept. And good sleep... 'mom, I miss you.' The soft hand seemed to convey that she can't replace her but loved him. Soon that feeling was washed away. Down and down away from her garden. Down away from her palace, and away from the moon.

Some city in japan.

Kurogiri dropped Tomura off onto the floor of the bar. "Ow.... shot in both arms and legs. All those underlings wiped out, even Nomu was beat'n! We failed. Those kids were so strong. One was able to fight Nomu.... To top it off the symbol of peace hasn't weakened at all! I hope that brat rots in hell! YOU were WRONG master! SO WRONG!"

"No, I wasn't." a voice came over a screen. "We just weren't prepared as we should have been."

Another voice cut in on the other side. "I agree. We underestimated them. Luckily we failed under the cheap league of villains name. And not our own. What about the creature master and I created? Where is nomu?"

"Yes. why is he not with you?"

Kurogiri answered. "He was blown away."

"WHAT!!"

"It was all mights doing. Without the presence coordinates to it location I couldn't use my warp to bring him with us. We didn't have any time to search for him."

"This is a travaste. And after all we did to make him as strong as all might."

"Well, I suppose it can't be helped. Unfortunately."

"Thing is master, some kid was going toe to toe with it. A KID! It wasn't as strong as All might! It never was! DAMIT DAMIT DAMIT!"

"I get that you are mad. But we learned many things. Gather the villianise elite. Take all the time you need. I must remain hidden in the shadows. That is why I need you to be my face a symbol of your own. Tomura shigaraki, next time you will show the world that it should be afraid of you.

Outside the usj

"...16 17 18 19." the man in a beige trench coat and fedora looked at the papers in his hand. "Everyone seems to be ok, except for the one boy."

Hagakure placed a hand on Ojiro's shoulder. "I heard you were a really good fighter. I had no idea you were so strong."

"I didn't know I was the only one on my own. I survived by using hit and run tactics. So where did you end up fighting hagakure-san?"

"The landslide zone. You wouldn't believe how strong todoroki was. He was amazing!"

"You don't say? I'm glad you didn't get hurt."

Todoroki happened to be over hearing them. 'I didn't know she was there. I could have frozen her.'

"Weren't you wondering about moi?" Aoyama was all sparkles and flowers. Enough said.

"Interesting, so the people you fought were also low level thugs." Tokoyami paid no heed and counted his discussion.

"Yeah! Those guys missed the wrong kids!" kirishima smacked his fist into his palm for effect.

"Did you miss me?" Aoyama tired another group.

"So all might put that hole in the roof. I figured." sero didn't give a second

"That took some hard core power." sato was still living in that moment.

"Yeah it was crazy." shoji added.

Aoyama turned to tsuyu, placing a hand on her shoulder so she had to acknowledge him. "Where do you think I was?"

"Um, where?"

"That's a secret."

"Lets go ahead and get these students back to the main campus. They have been through alot. We don't need to question them right away."

"Um, excuse me sir. But what about mister Aizawa?"

"The bones in his arms are splintered and he's got facial fractering. Fortunately there doesn't appear to be any serious brain damage. But his orbital floor has almost been completely destroyed. We have no way of knowing if his eyesight will be inpaird after he heals up."

"Well, you heard the man."

"Kero..."

"Not his eyes!" mineta, even if a pervert. Was on the brink of tears on that.

"Um, sir what about 13?"

"There's no need to worry. Despite some lasherations to the back. 13's going to pull through as good as new." they breathed a sigh of relief from that. "And all might also was with out any serious injuries. He is in the nurse's office right now. That should be all the treatment he needs."

"WHAT about Izuku!"

"Yeah, what about cha-steel?"

"Cha-st-? Oh. him. By fair, he got the worst of if. As of now they are not internally sure his full extent of injuries are. Several broken ribs. Right arm and left leg broken. His back was shredded leading to possible spinal injury. Severe blood loss, and several major concussions. That's what they got so fair. They are still trying to stabilize him as we speak. I'm sorry."

"Oh, no..." she brought her hands to her mouth.

"If only..." Iida clenched his fist.

"Well now, let's get you back to class. Don't worry he'll be fine. I'm sure." he felt a pang in his mind. He honestly wishes what he said to be true.

"Yes,sir." they all say in unishion. They were still worried but needed to get back.

"Sansa." the cat head office turned around to him. "I still have some business in the neursious office. I'll leave this to you, ok?"

"Yes, sir." and gave a solute

'It's a cat?' 'aww, look at his bell.'

"We need security improvements." nezu started off. "Maybe a complete system overhaul."

"Agreed." snipe said with a node.

"Warp quirks are extremely rare. And can completely change a course of a battle. It's fighting knowing a villain has such power." Nezu turned to look at midnight, but said nothing and looked back on the destroyed innards of the USJ.

"Tsukauchi, sir. Some one thought to be involved in this incident has been apprehended in a wooded area nearby."

"Report!"

"He has no apparent injuries, and seems to be complying with officers commands for now. Though he hasn't said a word, we're not sure if he can even talk."

"hmm."Tsukauchi looked over and saw nezu, midnight and snipe walk out of the USJ. "principle!"he started to make his way over "I would like to investigate every inch of the school, just to be safe."

"Of course. Please do. You will have full access to the campus. We definitely need your assistance on this matter. I don't care who makes a fuss, you have my blessing."

He nodded and put his hat back on. "TEAMS! Proceed as planned!"

The evening glow hit the UA building. All might rested in a coat in the nurse's office. The door opened and recovery girl entered. "Ah, your back. So how is he? Will he be alright?"

"Ah... he's not fully out of the woods yet, I'm afraid. Worse, we can't get into contact with his guardian ethier."

"And his injuries?" he thought back to the gruesome scene he saw. The pain he must have been in....

"I'm not sure if I should tell you... you would just beat yourself up about it."

"Please. I'm his teacher. I-I need to know.-"

"And if not from me, then from someone else? Fine, but it's not your fault. Well let's start. He suffered many brain injuries during that fight. There's a high possibility that it will lead to life long, crippling damage. We're not certain because we couldn't get a brain scan. He lost a lot of blood. It's almost a miracle he made to the hospital. From what we could do we have determined that he has several broken bones that might never fully heal. Spine damage that might leave him paralised if not severely hampered. We even couldn't get out all the debris in him. He might be 2-3 pounds heavier with constant back pain." all might's face went darker and darker as she went on. "Even with surgery and therapy.... I'm afraid he might not be able to be a hero. Let alone live a normal life."

"Tch.. Shit..." all might hated it. That young man.. No boy's life was ruined because he wasn't there. It hurt. It hurt far worse than any wound he has had. "Any... anything else?"

"He might be in a coma. We're not sure. Only time will tell. Get some rest. You need it." recovery girl started to work on her computer as all might laid their. What was he going to say to him? I'm sorry, but you can't be a hero any more. And you be cripled in one way or another. Maybe both? More? What if he never wakes up. Just sleeps there. Not waking up. Will the people that looked after them lose faith in hero's? Hate me? I-I-damit.... Damit.... damit

'Where? Where am I?' Izuku looked around but nothing but withe was there. He couldn't tell if he was up right, laying down, upside down or sideways. He was just there. No ground, but no sense of falling. Just there. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw a black dot. It then rapidly expanded to take up half the space. He reeled back in shock but was stopped. Two big paw-like hands grasped around his neck. Before him was a wolf like human. It stared right into his eyes 'GA-' he tried to speak but no sound came. It was only in his head.

'Kill kill kill kill weak kill kill kill consume kill kill kill kill kill kill be the one in control

Kill kill klill kill kill eat kill killl killl die kill kill kill kill kill kill kill weak'

'I-i can't break free! Sh-shit...'

'Let me help' so light started to shine through the beast furr and it quickly lost strength. Izuku pushed him away. The darkness went with it. He kept pushing even though he was no longer in contact. The darkness continued to reseed.

'G-go awAY!' he pushed once more into a door? The darkness was completely trapped on the other side. The doors started to close and seal off that area. Cains flew out of the side and looked in place. The area felt smaller now. Guess the battle was not without loss. 'Sleepy... what is happening' and his consciousness faded off again.

*beep beep beep* the dull sound rang in his ears. It was slow and steady. But oh so annoying. He's mind wandered to a rainy day. His body was tired. Exhausted form a long fight. The words of encouragement he heard now felt like poison. All he could do was look at the white cloth. 'I'm sorry, he's gone man.'

'No' the rain made the blood spread. The broken building in front of him that he wished wasn't real. It started to pool around his knees. 'You- you idiot. Didn't you say we would make a hero agence? The three of us, fighting together. Why? WHY!? OBOROOO-' he got up with a start "OOOOOOOOO!" he felt the pain course though he's whole body "gAAHH... shouldn't have done that." what a terrible dream to awake to. He layed back down. He then realized he couldn't see. Bandages covered his face. 'A Little overboard guys?' he felt them all over his body. 'I hope the students are alright. Oh, shit I yelled in a hospital. Sense no one is here yet, I guess it must be the middle of the night. He heard movement in the next room over. Then a hiss of pain. And then a thump of someone hitting onto a bed. The voice sounded familiar but he couldn't place where he heard it before. Right now his head was killing him. Lets get some more sleep.

'What a weird dream..' that was the first thought that ran through his head. Izuku felt fundamentally weaker. But now was not the time. He started to get up and look around. White walls painted dark by the night sky. *beep* Izuku's vision swam. And he looked over to the heart moneter. Every time it beeped his vision was disrupted. It seemed to drill into his skull. He tried to take a deep breath to calm down but pain rocked through his body. 'Fuck Fuck Fuck. I needed to heal myself.' he got off the coat and walked his way to the window. 'First off I need some power... I'm bone dry at the moment...' he place his hands on either side of the window seal. Every step hurt. The rocks still stuck in his back grinded against his bones, nevers, muscles and other stones. He slowly started to open the window. 'I gotta heal my lungs first. That's a must. Then those damn rocks. And finally my head. If I have enghoue willpower left.' the fresh crisp wind hit his face as he gazed at the stars. He bit the bullet and took a deep breath in. the night sky started to move and swirl downward it came at a point at his mouth and went down his throat. "GAAah ah ah.... ... .." 'now the fun part' there were two types of healing he could do. The slow, safe and painless one to close up injuress and heal non permanent damage. And the fast, painfull, could kill your self one that heals all injuress as long as it's not past a point of no return. For his injuries he needed the latter. "Hear we go, pierced lung and ribs." he brought his hand up to his chest. He gently placed it down over where the wound was. He concentrated and covered his hand in celestial energy. '3...2...1...' he surged the energy into his body and had it move the bone out of his lung. The angered nerves put their two cents in and he continued. He put it into the proper place and started to mend it. It was one thing to feel something break. It was another to feel it in reverse. Lastly he regenerated the flesh of his lungs to stop his internal bleeding. He felt his lungs contort and spasm. He brought his other hand to his mouth. He started to cough and vomit. Blood and bail spelled form his hand. 'Ah fuck, luckly it seems I havent eaten in awhile. No food chunks.' finally he could breathe easier. But there were still rocks he had to get reed of. He undid the bandages and took off his top. He took a seat and concentrated. He forced energy into his back and started to push out the stones.

*tap tap tappity tap* he felt blood ooze down his back as he closed his wounds. Biting back the pain. He looked up. He felt like and looked like he hadn't slept in a day or so. He put the bandages back on to soke up the blood. He was done with that for now. He then brought his hands up to his head. It was the most dangerous of the healing. Missed up here and he was as good as dead. He wasn't going to heal all of it. Just enough to think straighter, have his vision stop swimming and his ears to stop ringing. He flowed the energy though his head, healing damage all over. His senses started to clear and an overall sense of tiredness filled his very being. With shaking legs he got up and turned around to make it to the coat. Then he saw it. Bloody footprints smeared across the floor. 'My feet are bleeding aren't they.' he lifted his foot up and sure enough the bandages on them were blood red. 'I'm so sorry for the nurse who will find this and the janitor who will have to clean it up.' dragging his feet he made it to the bed. Lacking energy to care anymore he flopped onto the bed and passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 21.9K 66
DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS. EVERYTHING IS SPOILER IN HERE. READ AT YOUR OWN WILL. ALSO ITS FANFICTION. All for one breaks out He destroys e...
370K 13.1K 68
[Completed] A Dekubowl where in an alternative universe, familiars are bonded by the soul to humans. This story follows how a boy is born defiying al...
8.7K 295 8
After gaining more confidence on himself, Izuku goes and tries to talk to Ochaco however it seems Bakugo beat him to it. Now Izuku decided to change...
331K 10.9K 65
"Deku-kun. You never really talked about your childhood. Can you tell us what it was like?" Fuck Bakugou's recently got rescued from the LOV. A few...