CH 19

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" a shral pierced his ears that morning. Of course he was expecting it, but it was still loud and annoying. Especially with his headache(read as concussion.) he slowly opened his eyes. Morning glow stung his eyes. He barely caught her figure leaving the room.

'sorry other patients. She is rightfully freaked out.' he started to apply so celestial QI(we he is talking about like a quirk to people then he will use energy from now on. Will save me some hassle.) to his head. He hadn't noticed the ring in his ears till it had stopped.

"DOCTOR! DOCTOR, COME QUICK!" the nurse was still yelling in the wee hours of the morning. 'Ugg, this will be a pain to explain.'

"STOP MAKING SUCH A RACKET, YOUR NOT A TEENAGE GIRL!" yelled, who he believed to be the doctor, 3 times louder. "What's the problem?" Izuku heard the sturn voice of a man in the hallway.

"B-blood everywhere!..!." Izuku had an inkling that she pointed at his room.

"Room 242? He is in no condition to move around, you sure!?" he sounded irritated for some reason. He then heard heavy foot falls getting closer to the door. The doctor got to the door and turned to face inside the room.

"..!?" Izuku saw the man jump back a bit from the sight. The doctor was about 5'8, with black hair. Strips of it have gone weight with his age and stress. His squier rimmed glasses showed in the morning light. He had a gruff and tough face and build. Which his well trimmed beard fit quite well. Izuku looked at his tag 'DR. Shiin ' well ain't that Ironic?

Dr. Shiin was baffled. How did this happen? He is the kid up and waving at him? Why hasn't he said anything to the boy? Why does he still doubt female nurses so much? If anybody else said it he would check it with more haste. But no~ his mind refuses to kick that habit! Dr. Shiin breathed in and then out "Are you ok young man?" he asked

"Better than latest night. Man fixing a punched lung and a hegameber/ meat grinded back hurts!"

"What now?" could the boy heal himself?

Izuku pointed to the now dried blood and stones on the ground "last night healed myself. Hurt like hell. Nofe said."

Dr. Shiin scratched his head. "W-we'll have to run some tests. Um ah um....ah.. To make sure everything is alright." he then turned to the nerus by him and whispered "How's his teacher doing?"

"OH! Uh, fine I guess?"

"Good enough to watch over mister cha-steel hear?"

"Y-yeah."

"Good. Set up another bed in his room, I sure you can get it done by the time I'm done with all the tests, yes?"

"Yes! That's right sir."

"Good, good, also clean up this room."

"Y-yes, sir" she was always the one who had to clean up the big messes. She was happy that she wouldn't be the one this time. CURSE HER LUCK!

*the next day*

"I'm supposed to be on medical leave...."

"Yep"

"So WHY do I have to look after you, when I'M IN THE FLIPPIN HOSPITAL!" Aisawa was irate. He was covered head to toe in bandages that wouldn't let him move. He looked at Izuku who watched the tv with a bored expression.

"I don't know! I wasn't the one who made the decision! AND! Any more of your complaining and I'm turning the TV off."

"You wouldn't, It's nearly your turn."

"Phone and headphones, bitch."

"What was that?"

"--" before he could formulat anything, the author chose that moment for the door to start to open. They quickly laid down and acted if they didn't nearly fight. They hoped to all that is holy that it wasn't helga. As her name suggested, she was a beefy tall nurse with the strength of an orc. She was their chiropractor. Aizawa had to deal with her already before this morning so his joints don't get locked up and heal properly as fast as possible. What happened this morning was that they got into a fight like then. That time helga walked in.