CH 4.5

She been naging aunty inko for years to tell her where Izuku was, and no she goes and collapses, if she goes so will the whereabouts of Izuku. She was carrying some flowers to give to her, and try to catch her off gard to get Izuku's whereabouts.

She walked into the hospital and a guy dressed in a withe suit and black fedora with a white strap around its base, with small balck sun's on it. For whatever reason he gave her the chills the look on his face was that of a pretor who lost the kill it got. She doesn't think much of it and went on to Inko's room. She was greeted to the voice of the doctor "time of death 4:15" she dropped her flowers, she stood there shocked at what she just heard. She did not know how long she stood there but the next thing she knew she was being asked if she was alright. Not long after she saw darkness.

'Oh, I blacked out' when she woke up her head felt a piercing pain. She was at home now... what? When she gets back home she took a look at the clock. 5:00. Good she wasn't out for long she went down stars, it still not clicking that it was still dark out. Her mom was sitting at the table the a glass by her side, Katsumi smelled school in the air.

"OH, your awake." her mom looked up for a bit and then looked backed down, slowly taking a sip from her glass "what do you remember from yesterday?"

'Yesterday?' the a wave it soweto weld from her stomach, she choked on it coming up. Tears started to stream down her cheeks, her means gave way and she fell to the ground. It was her last link to Izuku, and now she was dead. It tore away at her, this is the second time she lost him.

(inko's side)

'I hardly believe what that person said, but I honestly can't remember those times.' the door slide open 'oh, that might be mitsukui or katsumi' it was nether. It was a tall man with blonde , curly hair and eyes that look like the sun. He wore a dark black suit with a white under, he was holding his fedora with a withe band that has small black suns. He had a smile on his face that did not reach his cold eyes.

"It's been a while, hasn't it inko?" he dropped his smile after he closed the door.

"It has" Inko scowled at him, feeling anger for unknown reasons here.

"Now, now don't be some mad. All you have to do is tell me where he is and you will be out of the hospital in no time."

"HA"

"What's so funny?"

"You will never find him, for I know longer know."

"What." his tone was cold and sharp

"Your late, I completed my plans to erase my memories, you will never find him. I made sure of that. Not one soul in this world knows where he is. I know longer know his face" tears started to whale up "his voice" a bright Izuku is pictured in a bright light "what he likes" Izuku smiles and then fades away "or what he wants to be... you will not find him till he wants to be found, I'm sure."

Wrath was read all over his face, "What's this, no smiles, no confident smirk, that face your making it's like your glitching out. You know I won, and do to that fact you can't stand it. You of all people, beaten by a mortal women, it's time you face it. You. are. No. god."

"QUIET! If you want to die so badly I shale grant it, but I will find him, and I will kill. I will get my power back." he put his hat back on and lifted his hand up to inko. An aura that looked like fire surrounded his hand "goodbye, inko."

"Goodbye, hashi" inko closed her eyes for the last time, his quirk sealing her fate. A small smile appeared on her face. She was happy.

He left the room and walked down the hall, he was in a foul mood. Right when he was leaving, he saw a girl walking in flowers in hand. For some reason this ticked him off more, he could kill her but what would be the point. It's best he meets up with his apostles. They might come in handy soon.