Unexpectedly Married || Taehy...

By vignettae

"I always dreamt of marrying someone of my choice. I wanted to marry someone I love, someone who'd propose me... More

▪︎INTRO▪︎
✠PROLOGUE✠
◈ Chapter 1 ◈
◈ Chapter 2 ◈
◈ Chapter 3 ◈
◈ Chapter 4 ◈
◈ Chapter 5 ◈
◈ Chapter 6 ◈
◈ Chapter 7 ◈
◈ Chapter 8 ◈
◈ Chapter 9 ◈
◈ Chapter 10 ◈
◈ Chapter 11 ◈
◈ Chapter 12 ◈
◈ Chapter 13 ◈
◈ Chapter 15 ◈
◈ Chapter 16 ◈
◈ Chapter 17 ◈
◈ Chapter 18 ◈
◈ Chapter 19 ◈
◈ Chapter 20 ◈
◈ Chapter 21 ◈
◈ Chapter 22 ◈
◈ Chapter 23 ◈
◈ Chapter 24 ◈
◈ Chapter 25 ◈
◈ Chapter 26 ◈
◈ Chapter 27 ◈
◈ Chapter 28 ◈
◈ Chapter 29 ◈
◈ Chapter 30 ◈
◈ Chapter 31 ◈
◈ Chapter 32 ◈
◈ Chapter 33 ◈
◈ Chapter 34 ◈
◈ Chapter 35 ◈
◈ Chapter 36 ◈
◈ Chapter 37 ◈
◈ Chapter 38 ◈
◈ Chapter 39 ◈
◈ Chapter 40 ◈
◈ Chapter 41 ◈
◈ Chapter 42 ◈
◈ Chapter 43 ◈
◈ Chapter 44 ◈
◈ Chapter 45 ◈
◈ Chapter 46 ◈
◈ Chapter 47 ◈
◈ Chapter 48 ◈
◈ Chapter 49 ◈
◈ Chapter 50 ◈
◈ Chapter 51 ◈
◈ Chapter 52 ◈
◈ Chapter 53 ◈
✠EPILOGUE✠
▪︎OUTRO ▪︎

◈ Chapter 14 ◈

12.8K 676 169
By vignettae

14 | SEALED WORDS

╼ ╾

"I shouldn't be disturbing you guys now. I came here to meet both, you and taehyung, but he had some work and couldn't be here. It's okay, I'll visit someday soon", Mr Han finished his sentence and got up, wiping fake dust off his shoulders. He seemed to be someone so formal.

"And please don't tell Taehyung I was here. Can you do this favour?", He asked looking at me with a bit hope in his eyes.

"Why though?"

"No! Don't get me wrong. It's just that if this news gets to Taehyung, it will somehow also reach Mr Kim. I know he won't be pleased to hear that I was here", he gave out a nervous chuckle as he approached me and patted my head.

"See you soon, take care. Now go and enjoy the movie with your friends", he grinned and I signalled Beomgyu, the guard that accompanied me, to guide him outside.

All I was worried was to not to open my mouth infront of Taehyung.

Else I'll create a big scene.

-------

Taehyung's POV:

"Wait! Taehyung! What if he is lying? We can't just jump into conclusion!", Hoseok yelled as he got hold of me, who was fuming in anger right now.

I couldn't believe that the only person who reminded me of my mom would do such shit. Mr Han was someone who treated me like a son, how can he do that?

Everything made sense.

"Hoseok, I'm pretty sure it's him. Namjoon can't be lying, why would he lie to us? Think about it", I scoffed as I continued my sentence.

"I noticed my uncle's strange behavior these past months. He invited me to a dinner party, the day my planning files got stolen. He didn't attended my marriage cause he knew there will be a messy scene! He's fucking behind it all!", Gritting my teeth and looking up at the sky, I tried to calm myself down.

At the corner of my eyes, I could see Hoseok nodding his head in approval.

I knew my next step now.

"We'll confront him soon, but let's not hurry it up. We now know who was behind it all, we have to play it wisely", I smirked as I looked at him, noticing the same expression reflecting on him.

"He'll set the game, while we'll play it"

"Book the tickets, we're going back home. Our work here is done"

--------

Jieun's POV:

"It was fun while it lasted", Seokjin said as he stretched his arm and a yawn left his mouth.

We just finished that horror movie, but it wasn't horror at all. Atleast, to me. I'm someone who enjoys watching horror stuff, atleast it burns my calories.

"Are you sleepy?", Jisoo asked Seokjin and he nodded his head like a puppy.

"Too bad! Go sleep by yourself. I'll join you late. I wanna have fun with the rest of them unlike you sleepy head", She giggled as she grabbed both mine and Tzuyu's hand and dragged us upstairs.

Maybe we'll be having a girl's night alone in my room.

"Girls these days!", Seokjin scoffed. Hearing some merely audible laughter he turned his head, noticing Jimin trying hard not to laugh at him.

"What? Is my existence a joke to you? I swear to God, don't get married too soon, handling girls is pain in the ass---"

"Excuse me, I can hear you from here", Jisoo yelled from the stairs, and this time they both bursted into laughter.

----------

Stepping inside from the main gate, Taehyung looked at the mansion as a sigh escaped his mouth.

It was already 5 am in the morning, birds were chirping and the sun was slowly rising up. He thought it would be a good day, but he thought so wrong.

Hoseok left to stay with his sister for a few days, they both wanted to take a break from this mess for a while.

As soon as Beomgyu saw him, he rushed towards him to take his luggage, that he didn't used whatsoever during this whole journey.

The nervous look on Beomgyu face told him that something was definately wrong behind his back.

Not caring less, he entered the mansion and wandered around looking for maids but didn't found any.

Sighing once again because of the tiredness, he climbed upstairs to his room. He just wanted to sleep, to get rid of his tiredness and stress.

All he expected right now was Jieun sleeping on the bed, which he had no problem with whatsoever. But in reality, as soon as he got inside the room, he got to see an unexpected scene infront of him which caused him to fume in anger.

Infront of him were lying Jieun, Tzuyu and Jisoo, all on their shared bed, hugging eachother as if they all were married to eachother and their life depended on it.

Clenching his fist and controlling himself from bursting out on Jieun infront of Jisoo and Tzuyu, he made his way out of his room. He didn't wanted to make a scene right now, but he'll surely confront Jieun once they all are gone.

All he knew was that she was having fun behind his back. She called them all for a sleepover even when he asked her not to.

She sure deserved a lesson and a punishment.

JIEUN'S POV:

I yawned as I blinked my eyes couple of times to get a clear view. It was already past 9 am, which meant that the maids must have prepared the breakfast for us, I could already smell it.

Looking beside me, I saw Tzuyu hugging one of my arm while Jisoo was hugging her. We had fun last night, we gossiped about lame things.

And as usual, Jisoo gave me some extra tips on how-to-control-your-husband.

Smiling at both of them, I slowly got out from the bed, trying not to wake them both up.

I don't know but I had an unfamiliar feeling, like something bad is gonna happen.

Shrugging all the negative thoughts I made my way downstairs to the dining room, to see what maids actually prepared for us all.

By look of things downstairs, Seokjin and Jimin were apparently still sleeping.

In short, only I was awake right now.

Or I thought so.

As soon as I stepped inside the dining room, I looked up to see the person that I didn't wanted to see at all.

My face lit up in shock as I saw him looking at me with an expressionless face.

Was I hallucinating?

I don't even miss him then why am I even hallucinating him?

I tried blinking my eyes to get out of the unreal vision infront of me, but it didn't help.

He was supposed to be back in atleast 4 to 5 days, how can he be back in just a day?

"Stop acting so weird. I'm really here, right infront your eyes", at this moment I came to reality and I knew I was doomed.

He was really here and it wasn't any hallucination. By the sound of his voice, I could see how disappointed he was, maybe he somehow got to know what was happening behind his back.

Oh God, save me just for this one.

"Are you done sleeping? Why don't you go back and sleep with your two soulmates and wives again?", I widened my eyes as I heard him.

Did he witnessed the scene in our room?

"Excuse me, we are friends. Unlike you, I express my feelings infront of them. They make me happy, unlike you. You're such a boring person with no heart or feelings. So you have nothing to say---"

"Didn't I asked not to invite anyone over?!", this time he slammed the table so hard making me flinch a bit due his sudden anger outburst.

He stood up from his chair and walked towards me as I stepped back, hitting the wall when there was no more space left.

"You love living without me, don't you? Why not asking Jisoo or Tzuyu to take you with them, so you won't be bored with me", this time I felt guilty for saying that before.

He stepped more closed than ever, his face just inches away from him, and I could now see anger, disappointment and moreover, sadness in his eyes.

"Taehyung, I---"

"I thought so wrong about you Jieun. Why can't you just accept the fact that we both are married and we only have eachother for the rest of our life? I know we both have endless problems with eachother, but why don't you cooperate with me? Why don't you ever listen to me?", He slammed his fist on the wall beside, taking out all his anger.

Some tears were already welling in my eyes, but I tried not to let them out. I didn't wanted to act weak infront of him right now.

"I might be a boring person, I might be workaholic, but can't you accept me as your husband? Can't you atleast see me as a friend? Yes, I'm a cold hearted brat, who never cared about anyone but I have feelings too! My own wife doesn't listens to me, she goes against my decisions, do you even know how I feel?", I was speechless, I had no words to answer him back.

It seemed as whatever he said was right. I was the bad one in his eyes, but I never wanted to.

"I was worried if you call over someone who is a harm to you. You're a wife of a fucking Mafia, this isn't how things work", He tried to calm himself down as I looked at him, my tears already dried.

"If I bring you only sadness, if you don't want my presence near you, tell me. If we are not getting along well, tell me. I won't ever show you my face, we'll divorce-----"

"NO! Don't you ever say that word. We can't just..."

I stopped between my sentence as tears made way down my cheeks. I had no words, I had no words to describe the reason why I never want to leave him.

"We can't just what Jieun? Why did you stop?", I didn't answered him, instead just looked down as tears kept welling up in my eyes.

"See? You have no answer yourself. We have no reason to live together for the rest of our life", I wanted to speak but he didn't let me. "Why living together with no cause?", This time I saw how his eyes started to water. I never saw him this weak before.

"You know what? You just defined my life. I won't make anyone happy in my life, I won't get along with anyone, and moreover I won't ever have a life partner. I'll just let you free, if you can't be happy with me---"

"I am happy with you. Why can't you just understand that I never want to let you go?!", I hugged him tightly, sobbing on his chest. I could feel how his anger suddenly went away and he looked calm now.

His hand made its way to my hair, slowly caressing it as he hugged me back.

Our relationship was just too complicated and confusing. I never wanted him to leave me, but I don't know why.

Everything I felt around him was just without any cause. I was happy with him, but I kept denying the fact, my hatred for him took over me completely.

I kept denying everything I felt around him, just because of the thought that he was the person who ruined my life.

We both were just like closed and sealed books, and it was just a matter of us reading eachother.

"Stop crying now or else you'll wake everyone up", He mumbled as I finally smiled noticing his sarcasm.

I shook my head before speaking, "I won't stop crying, till you say that you didn't meant anything you said about leaving me"

A chuckled left his mouth as he pulled away from the hug and stared at me with eyes that held different meanings.

"You're just too hard to understand. Sometimes you act like you hate me, and the other time you're crying yourself out on the thought of me leaving you", He said almost in a whisper.

"Don't get me wrong Kim Taehyung, it's just..." and yet again I couldn't finish my sentence. Again I had no words.

"See? You can't even understand yourself too. Alright, I won't ever leave you, is that fine now? Dumbo", He muttered the last word before grinning and pulling me into his embrace once again.

"Read yourself first, and then answer all these questions to me. I'll wait", He mumbled against the crook of my neck.

"Taehyung, l-leave me before anyone sees us. We aren't alone here", his actions made my heart flutter a bit and I just wanted to stop before it gets more of me.

"I don't care about anyone. I have every right of hugging my wife after not seeing her for a day"

This was the best start to my day. I saw a different side of Taehyung today. It proved everything bad I thought about him wrong. He wasn't any cold hearted and a heartless jerk.

He had a heart, which I could hear beating as fast as my own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 19.7K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
223K 9.6K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
72.1K 2.4K 50
Tae: I hate you Jungkook JK: Because of your fucking brother I Lost my sister just because of your fucking brother you idiot Jeon Jungkook a mercyle...
127K 6.5K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...