Not Something Sisters Do (Cam...

By yeahx5h

Thank you for reading :) More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16: Part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39: Part 2
Chapter 40
Final Chapter
Author's Note

Chapter 1

90.5K 2.3K 4.3K
By yeahx5h

PRESENT DAY

Lauren's POV

I'm not sure if the room was spinning, or if I was spinning, or if the world was spinning. I looked up at my ceiling watching it spin in circles, I giggled, this isn't normal. I took another hit, inhaling this amazing drug and blowing it into ohs and watching it float away into the spinning ceiling and filling my dim lit room with smoke.

"Lauren can I— ew, oh my god it reeks in here," I heard a familiar voice say into my room.

I sat up way too fast, suddenly I felt even more dizzy than before. My bloodshot green eyes met innocent brown ones. "Oh hi," I giggled.

She rolled her eyes and turned on the lights blinding me, "You're not supposed to be smoking in here."

"What are you gonna do? Tell on me?" I teased giggling even more.

"No, I'm not going to tell on you. But stop smoking in here. You're making it smell." She said plugging her nose with a frown on her face.

"It smells like heaven in here," I said standing up in front her taking another hit and blowing all of the smoke in her face.

She backed away pushing me by my shoulders, "Lauren stop it! Now I'm gonna smell like a skunk."

I giggled and fell back on my bed. I noticed the door was open. The smile on my face dropped, as I grew paranoid. Oh fuck, now the smell and smoke is gonna travel down stairs into the living room.

"Camila, get out. Now." I said harshly. Fuck I'm going to get caught.

She frowned with concern written all over her face but I don't care, "What's wrong?"

I stood up and started pushing her out of my room, "stay out of my room, I know you left the door open just to get me in trouble."

She held her ground, "Lauren I'm not trying to get you in trouble, I just wanted—"

I pushed her out, "I don't give a fuck. Stay out." I hissed, slamming the door in her face.

She probably thinks I'm an even bigger asshole, but there's no way in hell I'm getting in more trouble than I already am. I sighed, and looked at the joint sitting on my dresser waisting away, fuck I guess I'll smoke later, outside. I put it out and opened a window and turned on the fan aiming it outside trying to get rid of the smell.

I changed my clothes into clean fresh clothes. I put eye drops in making the redness go away, brushed my teeth and sprayed a little bit of perfume around masking the scent.

After all that I decided to go downstairs and watch some TV. Walking down the stairs into the living I saw that Camila was already sitting there with some show on, but was too busy on her phone to care.

I walked passed her behind the couch taking the remote off her lap, then plopping down next to her. Her head snapped up when I changed the channel, "Hey! I was watching that," she whined.

"No you weren't, you were too busy on your phone."

She sighed in annoyance, a smile worked its way onto my lips at how I annoyed her in some way.

Twenty minutes into the show, we were both still seated on the couch. Me going from scrolling through tumblr on my phone, to watching the show that was on. And Camila just sitting there on her phone or petting our ugly family pet cat. "What time do the folks get home?" I asked bored.

"I don't know, probably later" she said with a little bit of an attitude.

I raised a brow at her, "Damn what's your problem?"

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes, she knows how much it annoys me when people do that. "Don't worry about it."

I chuckled shaking my head, "Fine be that way."

Camila didn't say a word like I was hoping she would, so we could start fighting. But whatever fuck her. If she was gonna be a stingy bitch then fine.

I started texting some friends from school, trying to see who was free and able to hang. My idiot friend Devon texted me,

Devon: aye there's party tonight! Wanna go? Some of the other guys are comin a long too. Heard its gonna be fuckin amazing

Me: Hell yeah man, who's house?

Devon: its at Rocky's cousins house

Me: coolwho's gonna be driving tonight?

Devon: fuck idk dude, I'm getting drunk as fuck so not me

Me: ok whatever I'll figure it out.

Devon: you should bring ur prude little sister maybe she'd give us ride

I looked over at Camila who was on her phone with ear buds in petting the cat on her lap. I know I'm a bitch to her all the time but that doesn't mean I don't care about her, she has this innocence that I admire, that I wouldn't want to ruin by taking her to one of the parties I go to.

I texted Devon back slightly irritated at how her called her a prude, only I can do that.

Me: take it easy fucker, watch ur mouth when it comes to her. I'll figure out ride on my own.

Devon: no need to get all defensive it was joke, idk the address I'll have Rocky send you it later. See ya there chica ;)

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. God he's such a dumb ass, he's the guy in the group you don't know if he's pretending to be stupid or he's just plain stupid.

Hours later passed of just doing nothing, the front door opened and closed meaning our parents are home. "Girls, we're home" My step dad Alejandro said coming into view holding hands with my mother.

Camila got up right away hugging them both with a big wide grin I hadn't seen all day. "Hi, how was work?" She asked and sat back down with that grin still on her face.

I waved nicely at them staying in place, "Hey guys what's up." They both smiled at me too.

My mom spoke up for the first time, "Work was fine. Stressful, but fine. Have you guys eaten dinner yet?" We both shook our heads.

She clapped her hands, "Ok well, me and Ale are wiped out from working so we thought a pizza would be good for all of us, is that ok?"

I nodded, "Yeah that's cool with me."

"Me too!" Camila said enthusiastically, she's obsessed with pizza its insane.

Both of our parents exited the room going up to their bedroom I'm guessing.

"Did you hear about that party tonight?" I heard camila ask next to me.

I looked up at her from my phone, "Where'd you hear that from?"

She gave me a blank look, "Just because I'm not as popular as you doesn't mean I live under a rock."

"I know you don't, but chill I just wanna know where you heard it from."

"Dinah."

I nodded of course. If I'm being 100% honest Dinah is one of Camila's friends that isn't lame. The others are just a bunch of nerds.

"Are you going?" She asked me.

"Probably." I looked back down at my phone scrolling through tumblr like usual.

"No you're not," Fuck, that wasn't Camila. I looked at the voice who said that, Alejandro was standing by the kitchen table.

I didnt even see him there. FUCK. "Why not?"

He frowned, "It's a school night, and you're still in trouble for trying to sneak out."

Well this sucks. I was about to object when my mom stepped into the room as well, this just keeps getting better and better, "He's right Lauren, no going out tonight and if you even try, all of your electronics will be taken away."

I got up and started walking upstairs passed them, "Fine, whatever."

I reached my room and slammed my door letting them know that I was pissed. Its stupid, ok yeah its Sunday and tomorrow is school, but they let Camila go out all the time on school nights. It irritates the fuck outta me how they let her do shit but not me like what the hell. Yeah, when she goes out its for studying and shit like that but still, they don't let me. And it drives me even more insane when my mom uses my phone and laptop against me, of course I'm gonna follow the rules when she threatens to take them away. That just pisses me off.

"Lauren! Pizza's here!" My mom called for me. As if on cue my stomach growled.

I really shouldve ate something before they came home, now I have to go downstairs and sit at the table with the people who ruined my night at any chance of fun.

I sat down at the table eating a really big slice of pizza, Camila already ate 2 slices while I'm still on my first. "Make sure there's some left for the rest of us," I picked at her as she reached for another one.

Her cheeks turned pink at my comment, and instead of grabbing just one slice like she was gonna she gave me a wicked smile and grabbed two just to bother me.

"Oh, hey can I go over to Dinah's tomorrow night for a project?" She asked him.

Without any hesitation, Alejandro answered, "Go ahead, mija."

"Thanks papi," she smiled taking another bite of pizza.

"How come she can go over to a friends house and I cant?" I asked, this just isn't fair.

Both of our parents frowned and sighed, "Because she goes over to do school work, not party and get into trouble," My mom answered.

"It's still not fair," I muttered under my breath.

"Once you start doing better in school maybe we'll let you out more often," Alejandro said.

I heard Camila laughing quietly. I scowled at her, "What are you laughing at?"

She looked up amused, "Nothing."

"Oh really, how does it feel being the biggest nerd around? Tell me I wanna know."

She just laughed, "How does it feel being a super senior?"

I glared flipping her off.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui! Knock it off now, we do not tolerate that at the table," My mother scolded me like I'm some 5 year old kid.

"Same for you Camila, stop," Alejandro said to Camila who was still laughing.

She put her hand over her mouth trying to hold in her laugh, while I was sitting there with a permanent frown on my face. Not fuckin fair.

**

I really hope you guys enjoy this, I know it's a bit out of the ordinary, so I was a little hesitant but I published it anyway. I wrote it myself, its still in the process but I'll update almost every other day.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...
17.3K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...
561K 15.3K 27
In which Y/N Y/L/N finds herself falling for the school's most popular cheerleader. (G!P you) **** This was my first story, bare with it lol