๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ, ๐’“๐’‚๐’‡๐’† ๐’„๐’‚...

Por linxlynx

โthere's nothing like doing nothing with you. โ ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ was sixteen yea... Mais

๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ + ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป
๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ
๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘น
๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ
๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ - ๐‘จ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป
๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ
๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น
๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€
๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต - ๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น

๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐’€ ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ

23.4K 338 280
Por linxlynx

𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝒀𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑲 was seven years old, she got her first surfboard. Technically it wasn't hers, she'd found it in Big John's basement and he'd told her she could use it if she wanted to. The board was old and a little to heavy for seven year old Lily to carry on her own, but with her brother's help, it was possible. She remembered spending hours at the beach, just studying the older surfers, noticing every move they did, and copying it. The way they paddled, the way they jumped up and the way they stood to spread their bodyweight the right way. That's how she learned to surf. When Lily was a decent surfer, she had to teach JJ and John B, since they wasn't as clever as she was. As Lily grew older, she realized how surfing made her feel. Like she could forgot everything. The second her board made contact with the water, her worries for what would happen when she came home just disappeared. Surfing quickly became her sort of therapy, and that's probably why she loved it.

"It's a double overhead out there bro." John B told the two, already soaked teens. Lily watched the wild waves crash into the sand as a smirk appeared on her lips. Others may would have called her reckless, impulsive and stupid. Why would anyone surf a hurricane? But in Lily's mind, life is all about taking risks. Nobody makes it out alive anyways, so why not spend the short amount of time she has here on earth, with doing the things that she truly loves?

"Double overhead?" Pope questioned a little anxious as he read the warning about how the beach was closed- sign in front of them.

"Those aren't surfable waves, bro." He stated, glancing over at Lily, hoping for her to back out.

"Says who?" John B chuckled as he started running down to the shore. Lily turned around and laughed at her friend's worried facial expressions.

"Life is too short to be a pussy, pope!"

After a couple minutes, Pope had sat down a few feet's from the stop sign, never leaving his two friends out of sight. Even though he really, really wanted to get home and put on warm, dry clothes, he couldn't dare to leave his friends. The boy sighed as he remembered how worried his parents must be by now.

Meanwhile, John Booker Routledge and Lily Maybank had had enough of wipeouts and was now exhausted.

"Hey, Lily, let's go home!" The brown haired boy yelled, trying to be heard over the storm. He saw Lily, failing to catch a last wave before paddling towards him.

"Coming!"

Suddenly, the petite blonde saw something behind JB. A boat. It wasn't big, quite small actually. It was that kinda boat that she would see Sarah Cameron laying on the front in a bikini and a glass of champagne with one of her boyfriends.

"Is that a boat?" John B said confused as he had realized what Lily were looking at.

"Who the fuck goes out during a hurricane?" Lily said, more of a statement than a question as they watched the boat disappear behind another enormous wave.

"We do?"

———————————————————————

When Lily woke up the next morning, the rain had come to a stop. Due to the constant yelling outside the room, she couldn't go to sleep again as she wanted to. When Lily had listened to someone calling out her name around five to ten times, she gave up on the silent treatment and marched out of her room, boiling with anger. She passed the mirror in the hallway, letting out a small chuckle at her appearance. The saltwater had made her hair look like she hadn't brushed it in years. Her body was clothed in an old, way to big, tee that belonged to some of the boys, probably John B. It had several holes and the print was almost completely washed away.

At the backyard of the Château, just as she had predicted, two boys sat. Other than John B and JJ, she noticed the mess outside. There was branches everywhere and even a fallen tree.

"Who the fuck woke me up is going to pay" She told them angrily as she stared them both with her deadliest stare and blinked forcefully. They turned around and both gave her the sweetest smile back.

"Goodmorning-... ,I wish I could say beautiful but you look a little too rough for that." Her brother teased her, which she responded with showing them both her middle fingers. The two boys let out a chuckle.

"Did any of you dickheads actually want to say something or did you just wake me up to see me suffer?" Lily asked, raising her eyebrows.

"We're gonna go fishing." John B told her.

"Who asked?" Lily mumbled as she grabbed the beer her brother was holding, ignoring his protest as she drowned the rest. She wasn't usually acting this way but early mornings was just not really her cup of tea, and combined that with two annoying teenage boys wasn't her favorite thing in the world.

"Well, you're coming with." JJ said, standing up.

"Nah, I think i'll stay here, making sure nobody breaks in, you know. Thanks for the offer though." The girl answered while trying to brush out her hair with her hands, which was nearly impossible.

"Come on, we'll wait for you to get ready." John B called out from where he stood, cleaning his boat from branches. She thought for a second before letting out a sigh.

"Fine."

———————————————————————

Lily had just placed herself laying down on one of the small boat's seats, when her brother decided to try one of his stupid party tricks. The six UV rate was enough for her to get a tan so she had stripped down to bikini and had her head in Kiaras lap.

"Hey, Pope, could you go a little faster?" JJ called out as he, with a beer in one hand, made his way to the front.

"Here we go, I'm movin'!" Pope muttered as he started to drive faster. Lily just listened as a smirk appeared on her face when she realized how dumb JJ would look in a few seconds when he's party trick failed. Lily loved karma.

"Doesn't work, we've tried like 6000 times" John B groaned.

"I got this. It's gonna work!" Lily's brother yelled hopefully as he raised the beer in front of his face, letting it spray into his mouth, but also everywhere else. Lily felt a cold liquid land on her bare legs.

"Oh my god, you're getting beer in my hair!" Kiara cried out while trying to shield herself from it with her hands. Lily managed to get shield from it as well since her head was resting in Kiaras lap.

"Are you done?" Lily yelled at her brother annoyed when the boat suddenly jolted to a stop, making the five teenagers fly forward. JJ flew into the water as John B landed on top of Lily on the floor.

"Jesus Pope" Kie groaned as she breathed out in pain from where she had landed.

"What the fuck, Pope, that was a near death experience" Lily muttered as she tried to push John Bs muscular body off of hers. Her left ankle had been twisted in some unnatural way and she hissed in pain as she stood up, almost falling. Lily quickly realized that she couldn't stand on her left foot and grabbed the rail of the boat in support and then sitting down. She then remembered that her brother had fallen off the boat.

"Are you okay bro?" She asked, leaning over the boat just to se her twin floating in the water.

"I think my heels touched the back of my head" He groaned.

"I don't want to be that girl, but karma is a bitch." Lily said with a wink, making everybody on the boat let out a chuckle except JJ who sent her a deathly glare.

"Are you okay Kie? Lily?" John B said once they'd stopped laughing, "Damn, your ankle Lil'! Is it broken?" He added with furrowed eyebrows before they had time to answer.

"No, it's fine" She mumbled as she stared down at her foot. It was now shifting in blue and purple, already started to swollen up. Not appearing weak was one of Lily's most common, but not very mentally healthy, life mottos. Although it, in this situation, was not very easy to stick to the principle.

"Shit Lily!" Kiara gasped when she saw the injured ankle.

"No i'm dead serious, Lily. We really need to do something about that!" John B said seriously to the careless girl.

"What happened? Is she okay?" JJ suddenly yelled from the water as he must have heard John B.

"Oh my god! I'm fine guys." Lily snapped annoyed as she shifted in her seat to make her ankle less visible for the others.

"Hey, Pope, could you check it? You're kinda like the most educated here." John B said, ignoring Lily. But Pope wasn't paying attention. Instead, he was staring down the water.

"Guys, I think there's a boat down there..." He slowly spoke with a shocked, but also scared expression on his face.

"Not the time, Pope. We have an injured person here." Kiara muttered while Lily stood up, on her good leg, looking down the water. Pope was right, in front of the boat, you could see faint lines of a sunken ship.

"Shit, he's right." Lily mumbled, low key happy since they found something to distract her friends from her injury.

"Shut up. What?" The brunette boy questioned, before looking down in the water together with Kiara.

"Holy shit! Come on, let's go!" Kiara spoke out, taking off her jeans shorts which left her in her bikini. Lily was already in her bikini and was just about to jump of the boat when Kiara shoved her lightly backwards so she sat down again.

"Girl. You just broke your ankle, you think i'll let you dive down after a shipwreck?" Kiara told her in disbelief, before jumping into the water.

"She's right, stay here. You think there's a dead body down there? " Pope said.

Unfortunately, Lily Alicia Maybank was never one to do what people told her. A couple seconds later, her body met the cold water. She let herself sink a couple seconds before kicking with her feet to get to the surface. She winced when she tried to kick with her injured foot, having to only keep her up with the other one. As fast as she came up, she earned disappointed looks from the other four.

"Seriously?" JJ said in disbelief while looking at her.

"What?" Lily chuckled, using a lot more energy then usual to try to keep herself over the surface. JJ shook his head before they all dived down to look at the sunken boat. The small blonde tried to get lower but suddenly her brother grabbed her wrist, pulling her up.

"Fucks sake, Lily, you're really trying to kill yourself today." JJ argued as Lily gasped for air. She flipped him off, focusing on the others who was hyped up about the boat.

"You guys saw that right!"

"Yeah, I did!"

"Yeah. What the-" John started, but got interrupted by JJ who informed them about the boat excitedly.

"That's a Grady- White! A new one of those is like 500Gs, easy!"

"Yeah, that's the boat me and Lily saw when we surfed the surge." John B said as the five teenagers started making their way back to the boat.

"Oh, that's why I recognized it!" Lily realized while climbing back on to the boat, careful to not use her injured foot.

"You surfed the surge?" Kiara asked worriedly.

"That's my boy, pouge style!" JJ spoke happily while giving John B a high five before turning to Lily:
"No."

"Sexist much..." Lily mumbled while rolling her eyes, an amused expression on her face.

"I'm not sexist. I just know that you have bigger chance of dying." Her brother protested.

"I do not!"

"Girl, you're 5'2. John Bs 6'1 and a little stronger." JJ argued which shut Lily up even though she didn't agree.

"Wait, wait. Do we know who's boat that is?" Pope asked, looking towards John B.

"No but we're about to find out."

"Dude, it's too deep." JJ said, shaking his head, looking down at the boat in the water.

"Oh, for the weak and feeble, JJ." John B joked with a smirk on his face, pulling out the anchor.

"You sure? I mean I could- " Lily started but got interrupted by a 'seriously' look from all her friends, making her roll her eyes.

"John B." Kiara warned, worried for her friend.

"What?" He chuckled, putting the anchor around his neck.

"Diver down fool" Pope told his friend with a curious look on his face.

"Diver down" John B laughed, before getting pushed by JJ in the water.

"Yeah he is"

The seconds now felt like hours, as the four teens tensely looked down the water, waiting for the brunette boy to show up at the surface. To Lily, John B was so much more than just a friend, they had grown up together, making him almost like another brother to Lily. Sure they had a little thing last summer but that was something both of them wanted to forget. John B being like a brother to Lily, made his father more a dad to her then Luke. So when he, nine months ago, suddenly disappeared, she took it hard. You see, whenever Lily needed a place to stay, food, or just a little bit of love from an adult, Big John opened his home for her and JJ. When he got lost at sea, she didn't know what to think nor what to do. Since Lily, just like her brother, never been one to show her feelings or open up, she just closed of. Pushed them down. Whenever Lily felt like she was gonna get emotional, she used alcohol or went surfing.

Lily woke up from her thoughts as John B finally appeared to the surface, making the four friends finally let out a breath of relief.

"You scared the shit out of me, Johnny!" Lily whined going back to her seat.

"Oh my god, that took forever" Kiara spoke, still worried.

"Any dead bodies?" Pope asked

"Looting potential?" JJ questioned.

"No, No- but I found this motel key."

╚»★«╝ AUTHURS NOTE ╚»★«╝

hi guys!

word count: 2550

A new update, finally. Did you notice the Jane the virgin reference i used in the beginning?

I hope you have a good day, whenever you're reading this. I would have updated earlier but long story short, I tried to pull an all nighter but fell asleep at 7am and didn't wake up until 6pm heheh

Anyways, I decided to change the face claim to Gigi Hadid when she had blonde hair cause i feel like she was more alike to Rudy (JJ) and i wanted a celebrity as face claim. i hope this doesn't ruin it for you!

I also have a few questions so answer if you want to:

- Is there's something that annoys you about my writing or the characters? Please tell me!

- Do you have any ideas or request that you want me to include?

Thank you for reading and sorry for the long message hahah.

love, gertrud

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
701K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
886K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC