•Drama• {Levi x Oc}

By yewebtoon

Her parents were murdered when she was only 7. She was raped right after her parents died. She had separated... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 28

9 0 0
By yewebtoon

Ending

"I really am sorry..." Petra apologized.

"I'm sorry. I won't ever like you." Arnost confessed.

"I hope you're happy..." Eren smiled sadly.

"You've grown so much!" Carla smiled, along with Grisha.

"I still don't like you." Mikasa glared.

"What?! You two are together?!" Jean questioned in shock with Historia, Ymir, Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, Conny, Sasha, Marco, and Armin beside him.

"So you replacing me in my job?!" Amara dramatically gasped.

"I want Levi babies!" Hange shouted.

"Congratulations." Oluo, Eld, and Gunther congratulated.

"Hope your future kids won't be too much of a trouble." Erwin chuckled.

"Mhm." Mike smiled.

"I do." Levi didn't hesitate.

"Little shit!" Levi chased after Jacob, all around the house with a shirt in his hand.

"Ooo! Dads cursing in front of Jacob! Mooom!" Elena shouted.

"The brats going to curse as he grows, what's the point, afterward?" Levi finally put on Jacobs's shirt, letting him go.

"Levi, where's my phone?" Estelle asked, walking out her bedroom.

". . ."

"Levi."

"Tch." Levi tossed his phone back at her, as she easily caught it.

"Why'd you have my phone?" Estelle asked suspiciously.

"Making sure you weren't cheating on me," Levi answered bluntly, slipping his shoes on.

"Dad doesn't trust mom! Gasp! I'll let you two deal with it, while Jacob and I wait in the car." Elena picked up Jacob and walked out of the house.

"Do we really need to go and meet everyone? I don't wanna deal with shitty-glasses." Levi groaned in annoyance.

"Please, I know you miss her. You miss everyone!" Estelle smiled, slipping her own shoes on.

Levi just scoffed and walked out of the house, Estelle walking out, and locking the door behind her.

They entered the car with Elena and Jacob already buckled up. Levi drove to Hange's house, or more-or-so mansion, parking tab the front where other cars were parked.

"AHHH! ESTELLE!" Hange shouted in excitement, as Estelle and the rest of her family stepped out of the car.

Hange ran towards Estelle with her arms wide open, ready to give her a bone-crushing hug, but Estelle pulled Elena in front of her, reviving the hug instead.

"Oi! Get the hell off me, four-eyes! You stink!" Elena gave Hange a disgusted look, pushing her off.

"I do?" Hange let go of Elena, then became smelling herself. "Oh, I do!" Hange gasped dramatically. "No matter! I'll shower later!" She lied, pulling Elena inside with Estelle, Levi, and Jacob following behind.

"Tch. This place is filthy." Levi commented, staring at everything inside the place.

"That's just Hange." Estelle chuckled, looking around and seeing the walls and floors stained or covered in papers.

Finally, they made it to Hange's backyard, which had a wide space with a huge pool. There was everyone. And I mean everyone.

"THEY HAVE ARRIVED!" Hange announced, letting go of Elena.

"Shut the hell up." Elena groaned.

"Elena. It's been a while, hasn't it?" Erwin let out his hand in front of her.

She just stared and turned away. "Likewise." She walked over to where Eren stood beside Mikasa and Armin.

"Eren! Still staring at my mother, like a creep?" Elena asked, masking her annoyance with a smile.

"Eh?" Eren looked away from Estelle and looked down at Elena. "Oh, good." He answered shortly, not knowing what she said at all.

"Homeless brat seems to still have feelings for you," Levi commented, glaring at Eren.

"He's not homeless, Levi," Estelle said, letting Jacob go and run off with the other kids. "That's just his style, I guess." She shrugged.

She walked over and started talking with everyone.

Every brat is here. They've changed and not in a good way.

Levi thought as he stared at everyone.

It had been at least 18 years since Levi and Estelle started dating. A year after, they got engaged. 3 months later, married. A month later, pregnant with her first child Elena.

Elena Ackerman has long, slightly wavy, raven hair, that reaches her back, grey eyes, and facial structure like Levi. 164 cm tall and 16 years old.

Jacob Ackerman has straight short, chocolate brown hair, hazel eyes, a facial structure like Levi as well, 120 cm tall, and 6 years old.

For Estelle and Levi to be in their mid-40's they look quite young. Shocker. Actually. Everyone looks a decade younger. That's just how anime works, yeaaaahhh!

"Levi, why do you keep glaring at Eren?" Estelle asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Making sure he doesn't stare at you. He is at the age to be with you." Levi answered, continuing to glare at Eren.

"Please, he's still too young. Besides. I have you." She smiled, giving Levi a peck on the cheek.

"Hm." He hummed in satisfaction, with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"You'll never change, no matter how old you get." Estelle laughed, giving Levi a hug from behind. "And you'll never outgrow me."

"I like my lover, taller than me." He said bluntly.

"Look at that. Elena's got a crush on Eren's younger brother." Estelle and Levi looked over, seeing Elena speaking with Eren's younger brother who's a year older than her.

"Their both the same." Levi scoffed, while Estelle held Levi back from going up to them and threatening the kid.

"Eh. Now, enough of the Yeagers."

"You're the one who brought up his bro-" Estelle cut him off with a kiss, which he gladly accepted.

"HEY! QUIT MAKING OUT AND COME OVER HERE! WE TAKING A PICTURE!" Hange yelled at Levi and Estelle, cutting both of them off.

"Shitty-glasses timing the mood as always." Levi groaned in annoyance.

"Let's just take a quick picture." Estelle chuckled, grabbing Levi's hand and walking over to the others who stood in position.

"Stand there! Perfect! Wait... Wait.. Wait. Okay!" Hange ran back to the ground, placing herself in the front. "Shout Titans!"

"Titans?" Eren questioned.

Before he could say anything else, the camera flashed and took a picture of them all.

Of Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Eren's younger brother, Oluo, Eld, Gunther, even Petra, Oluo, and Petra's son, Moblit, Mike, Nanaba, Mike's and Nanaba's daughter, Hange, Erwin, Elena, Jacob, Estelle, and Levi.

All of them. All finally happy. They all smiled, hell even Levi.

~FIN BITCHES~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.3K 25
"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐚𝗺 𝐈? 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝗺?" In the depths of the underground was a girl. She was a experiment gone wrong some would say. She was...
10.8K 279 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
578 7 5
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...
10.9K 300 30
A random short story about a depressed/suicidal girl (reader) meeting Levi after getting kicked out by her parents. Helloa it is me! So the part 2 of...