Blood and Bruises (Himiko Tog...

By IWetMyPlants

I'm a fan of Himiko Toga so I thought why not make a story about her. More

Overview
Captured
The Decision
Hanging Out pt.1
Hanging Out pt.2
(Y/N)'s Origin
Targeted
Attack on the Training Camp pt.1
Attack on the Training Camp pt.2
Villain's Offer
Heroes Arrive
Final Showdown
Love in the Air
Nightmare
Change of Plans
Goodbye For Now
Killing Spree
Hospital
Toga's Birthday
Enter Overhaul
Joining Forces?
One Quirk Gone
Temp Squad
Defeating Overhaul pt.1
Defeating Overhaul pt.2
(Y/N)'s Birthday
Part 2 of Toga X Male Reader

"Sleepover"

16.2K 172 889
By IWetMyPlants

A/N: Just a few things before we begin, this chapter contains a lemon so you can skip that part if you want. This is my first time writing one so don't expect the best from me. Also, I changed up some sentences in the last chapter because they didn't make sense to me.

3rd Person POV:

It was night-time and (Y/N) decided to spend the night at Toga's house after hanging out with her earlier.

(Y/N) POV:

We got inside of the house and it actually didn't look bad on the inside, sure the walls were a little messed up but that doesn't take away from the fact that the house actually looked nice.

"What do you think?" Toga says closing the door.

"It's a nice house."

We placed our bags down by the door.

"So what do you think we should do first (Y/N)?"

I yawn. "Well first I need to take a shower, where's your bathroom?"

"Upstairs, you'll see it as soon as you walk up there."

I take my shoes off and walk to the stairs. I turn around for a minute and Toga looked at me with a devious grin. I hurried to the steps and went up. I knew she was planning something but what is it? What does she want from me? My blood? My commitment? Or worse.....I reached the top of steps and the bathroom was right in front of me. I enter it and close the door. I take a deep breath and fall to my knees.

"Calm down (Y/N), just take a shower and clear your head that's all."

I hear a knock at the door. "Hey are
you okay (Y/N)? I saw you went up the stairs in a hurry."

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Alright just let me know if you need anything. Oh and put your clothes in the hamper, I'll wash them for you."

Toga POV:

I walk into my room and close the door.

*Giggles* "He doesn't suspect a thing, I think it's time for me to have some fun with him. I will make you mine (Y/N)."

(Y/N) POV:

I undress and turn the water on. I hop in the shower and began to wash off.
While I was showering I thought about what I had done with Toga earlier. I started to question myself. Do I really love her? I may have kissed her but she still stabbed me in the leg earlier. I hear the bathroom door creak open. I already knew it was her.

"T-Toga?"

"Sorry just grabbing something."

"Oh ok."

I continue to shower but something doesn't feel right, Toga hasn't closed the bathroom door yet and.......I suddenly feel someone standing behind me. Yep, she's in the shower with me. I feel her arms wrap around my waist and she rests her chin on my shoulder. I turn and look at her and she was blushing like crazy. Her hair was also down, it wasn't in her usual messy buns.

"H-h-hey Toga."

"Hey."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing just spending time with my boyfriend."

Boyfriend huh?

She moves her hands up to my stomach. "I love your abs" She says stroking them.

"Uh T-thanks."

I feel something rub against my back and I tense up a bit and start to blush. She's trying to tease me. She noticed and she just giggles. It goes on for a few minutes until she stops. I sighed heavily.

"We're not done just yet." She said whispering in my ear.

I feel her hand move down pass my stomach. She smirked at me. I looked where her hand is going. Is she really gonna touch that part? She moved her hand down until she reached my member and slowly stroked it. Don't get hard, Don't get hard, Don't get hard!

"You're enjoying this right?" She said seductively.

My dick failed me, it was hard as a rock now.

"A little bit" I responded.

"Don't lie, you know you like it. Come on (Y/N) moan for me."

She started to stroke faster.

"I'll admit it feels good and all but don't you think it's a little too early to be doing this kind of stuff?"

She stopped stroking my cock. "What do you mean?"

"We just started dating right? We've only been together for many hours and we're already taking a shower together."

She put her finger on her chin. "You're right, but don't think this is over." She leaned towards my ear again. "I will have my way with you (Y/N)."

Toga grinned at me and stepped out the shower and put a towel around her.

"Bye! I'll see you when you're done" She said closing the bathroom door.

I just stood there dumbfounded at what she just said. I had to take my mind off of it. I finished showering and got out the shower. I got a towel and began drying off until I just remembered something.

"Dammit, I forgot to bring a change of clothes."

That's when I got an idea. I teleported back to my apartment (with a towel around me of course) and got a white t-shirt, boxers and shorts. I teleport back and got dressed. I exited the bathroom and went to find Toga.

"Toga, where are you?" I said walking down the hallway.

"I'm in here."

I turned around and saw that she was in her room sitting on her bed, in her pajamas watching Netflix. She still had her hair loose and I'm not gonna lie, she was just as, if not even prettier like that. I then went in her room.

"Hey um, I'm sorry I got in the shower with you."

"It's ok...I guess. Well I'm going to sleep downstairs. Goodnight."

She got up from her bed and stopped me from leaving.

"Where do you think you're going? You're sleeping with me tonight."

"Toga I-"

She puts her knife against my neck. "Don't make me repeat myself (Y/N)."

I didn't want to make things worse so I gave up.

"Fine Toga."

"Yay!" She said hugging me.

She closed the door and I went to lay down on her bed.

"What are you watching?"

"A movie, but it's sooooo boring."

She turned the TV off and layed down next to me. I faced my back towards her.

"Oh, c'mon (Y/N) don't be like that, we can do something fun!"

"Like what?"

"Likeeee asking each other more questions!"

"Yeah no thanks. There's some things you shouldn't know about me."

I try to fall asleep but Toga keeps bugging me.

"(Y/N) please? If you don't tell me anything I'll just annoy you until you do."

"Please don't Toga" I say tiredly.

"Nope. Now tell me! Tell me Tell me Tell me Tell me Tell me Tell me Tell me Tell me Tell me-"

"Alright!"

She smiled at me triumphantly. I sit up on the bed.

*Sigh* "First tell me your quirk Toga and I'm serious this time."

She looked at me with a straight face.

"My quirk is called Transform, if I drink someone's blood I can turn into that person, that's why I took yours earlier."

"Can you use their quirk?"

"No. Now I wanna ask you something (Y/N)."

"What do you want to know?"

"What was that thing earlier? You know with your eyes turning red, your voice changing and that weird dark smoke surrounding you?"

I motion her to lean in closer to hear better.

"That was my um.....second....quirk."

"You have another quirk? That's amazing! I guess Tomura was right after all."

I nodded.

"So what's it called and how did you manage to get it?"

"I don't know if I should explain the details. It makes me uncomfortable."

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. But wait, you told me that you didn't have a second quirk. You lied to me." She got a little bit mad. "You know I have to punish you now right?"

"P-p-punish me?"

"On second thought, maybe I won't punish you. How about instead I give you that treat I promised I give you at the mall?"

"A treat?"

I got caught off guard. She pulled out 4 pairs of handcuffs and just like that, Toga's lightning-fast speed allowed her to handcuff me to the bed.

She got off the bed. "There we go, now you can't teleport anywhere."

"What is your problem Toga?!?"

I try to break out of the cuffs.

"You know (Y/N), I'm starting to think that you don't love me."

"What makes you say that?"

"When we were taking a shower together, you didn't seem to enjoy me pleasuring you."

"That's because it was a little fast to do that kind of stuff. Maybe if you had just asked, I would have probably let you do it!"

"Really?"

"Yes!" I said nodding.

"Hmph, I still don't believe you."

"Toga I promise, I really do love you."

"Ok well would you mind if I did this to you?"

"Do what?"

She got on top of me and started to straddle me. I got an erection from this and she looked deep into my eyes.

"Oh (Y/N) do I turn you on?"

"T-T-Toga what are you doing?"

"Don't worry about it (Y/N), now just sit back and relax, I'm about to take your virginity" She said smiling.

"My what? Wait no don't!"

She pulled her knife out again and put it to my throat.

"I said relax."

"Ok ok just don't hurt me."

She unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down, exposing my boxers. She slipped her hand inside my boxers and began massaging my hardened member. This time though, I couldn't help but groan in pleasure.

"See this isn't so bad is it?"

"No not at all."

"How about we take this a step further?" She asked in a sweet voice.

She pulled my boxers down, and gasped at the size of my member.

"It's so big~"

She turned around and sat on my erection. She then proceeded to grind her ass slowly on my stiffened cock. I was feeling a great amount of pleasure from this. Her grinding felt so good that it made me so aroused. Even she was starting to get extremely turned on because of my dick rubbing against her.

"T-Toga that feels so good."

"I'm glad you're enjoying this!"

She continues to grind until I release a bit of pre-cum. She got off me and went in between my legs.

She smirked at me and grabbed it. "Are you ready for this (Y/N)?"

I just nodded my head.

She began to jerk me off. I moaned in pleasure, she may have already jerked me off in the shower but this felt way better the second time. She started to move her head down and soon started to suck on the end of my dick. She then licked the tip and then slid her tongue all around my cock. It seemed like she was inexperienced but she was still trying her best to make me feel good. I moaned rather loud, no longer being able to hold it back.

I was getting harder and harder than I have ever been in my life and she could tell. After about a minute I felt my climax coming closer and closer.

"Toga...close...now"

She then sucked the top half of it and jacked off the rest. I finally start to cum inside of her mouth and moaned once again from the pleasure. After a few seconds she pulled my dick from her mouth. I stop cumming but Toga wasn't done yet. She caressed my member causing me to climax again and then began to suck my cock. I came for a second time in her mouth.

"Wow I didn't think you would enjoy this."

"Yeah, it feels awesome."

"Hmmmm, you know what I have an idea. I'll be right back, don't try anything ok?"

She left the room and came back with some baby oil. She put some on her hands and rubbed them together. She used the oil as lube and began jerking me off again. It was so sensitive, I could already feel myself getting close. I came all over her hands. I was loving this but she was loving it more. She then proceeded to lick all of the cum off my member.

"Toga can you please take the cuffs off?"

She cupped my cheeks. "If you try anything as in teleporting or running away I will find you and hurt you, do you understand?"

I nod.

She unlocked the cuffs. My blood flowed through my arms as I touch my wrist. I felt the marks on there caused by them. She dragged me back down to the bed.

"We're not done."

She started to undress and I did the same as well, throwing our clothes to the side. I was completely naked but she was still in her bra and panties. Her body was hovering over mines and her arms were near my face. I was met by Toga's bra on my chest.

"Like what you see?"

"Ummm..they're pretty big" That was all I could muster up to say.

I'll admit, her breasts were great for C-cups. I blush madly at this and look away out of embarrassment. She looked at me, slightly disappointed.

"Want a closer look?"

"Huh-"

I didn't finish my sentence as Toga wraps her arm around my head and pulls me into her breasts. I gasped in surprise as she slowly fondled my hair. She then trails her arm behind my back and softly scratches it with her nails. After a while, I gently push her away. She lets go, and smirked as I arch my head back, gasping for air.

"So what did you think?" She asked seductively.

"It felt...pretty nice actually" I say honestly. But Toga can I please take a break?"

"Hmmmm, nope."

She was about to sit down on my dick but then I realized something, I didn't have a condom on.

"Toga wait!"

She stopped. "What is it (Y/N)?"

"What if I cum in you? I don't have a condom."

She laughs. "Don't worry (Y/N)," She pulled out a condom for me, opened it and put it around my penis.

"When did you-"

"I got it from the mall while you were buying your stuff. Now, shall we continue?"

She sat down and started to ride me at a fast pace and we were both in pure ecstasy. We both moaned in pleasure as we moaned each other's names.

"(Y/N) I-I'm going to c-cum!" She said after we went at it for a while.

"So am I!"

Toga's juices flowed from her vagina as a white hot fluid did from my shaft (good thing I had the condom on). We both then took a small rest. Having Toga on top of me made it feel even better.

"My turn!"

She got off of me and spread her legs, her eyes were filled with lust. I smiled and moved towards her. Once I made it towards her I put my head between her legs. I teased her a bit
and licked around her clitoris.

She shivered from pleasure and moaned. I decided to actually give her what she wanted and stuck my tongue inside of her. I didn't really like the taste at first but I became accustomed to it as I kept eating her out. She moaned in pleasure and pretty soon she came all over my face.

I licked it all off, it tasted pretty tangy and kinda gross, but it also tasted pretty damn sweet.

"I think that's enough for now" She said.

"You think? I'm tired as hell."

She giggles. I put my boxers back on and laid down next to her, cuddling her as she sucked on my chest, giving me hickeys. I put the blankets over us and she said one thing to me.

"I love you (Y/N)" She said kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you too Toga" I said as I slowly drift off to sleep.

A/N: Finally I'm done. (Y/N) and Toga are finally together!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.2K 8
A notorious killer meets another, equally notorious killer. Male!Reader x Toga Himiko
345K 19.7K 38
❝ 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙊 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈?❞ 〓 she lost her heroes, because she was the villain. (伤) 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘦...
10.6K 353 15
(Y/n) (l/n) is a student at U.A high, looking forward to becoming a hero. They had always had a simple life with a loving family, little do they know...
33K 698 10
The story of a dangerous love between our two main protagonists, Izuku Midorya and Himiko Toga. How will it turn out? Is Izuku willing to cancel U.A...