Mellifluous {Spencer Reid}

Af bellaaddieyadaddie

MELLIFLUOUS (adj.) A sound that is sweet and smooth, pleasing to hear. Aurora Hearst didn't find any sound t... Mere

INTRODUCTION.
PROLOGUE.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN:
TWENTY.
TWENTY-ONE.
TWENTY-TWO.
TWENTY-THREE.
TWENTY-FOUR.
FACECLAIMS+FITS.
TWENTY-FIVE.
TWENTY-SIX.
TWENTY-SEVEN.
TWENTY-EIGHT.
TWENTY-NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY-ONE.
THIRTY-TWO.
THIRTY-THREE.
a/n pls read
THIRTY-FOUR.

TEN.

3K 84 2
Af bellaaddieyadaddie

TEN; GET THAT SICK SON OF A BITCH

Sirens scream as they speed away, tires screeching "Garcia what is it?" Spencer's voice is edgy, he just needs Emily to drive faster, "hurry guys hurry I think she just blacked out she isn't answering me when I yell at her through the phone. HURRY!" Emily presses his foot further into the accelerator as we screech down the highway, they were two minutes away, Spencer could see the Rest stop just ahead "Emily here!" They screech to a stop and jump out of the car, the other black SUV and SWAT unit screaming past them to the address Aurora had given them.

They sprint past the trucks and find the pay phone, Spencer had never run so fast in his life, he pulls open the door to see a bleeding unconscious Aurora Hearst on the floor, he doesn't even notice the tears streaming down his face, the ambulance pulls up at the entrance to the truck stop "I've got you, I've got you you're safe" he says to her as he gingerly picks up her bloody figure and as Emily holds open the door he runs to the ambulance. careful to make sure he isn't jumping too much and isn't hurting her more, he gets in the ambulance with her not even asking to ride alone, he was not leaving her side unless she had to go into surgery, "Reid I'm going to meet the others at the address!" Emily knew that Reid had her, "I've got her Emily, go get that sick son of a bitch!" She ran off and jumped in the SUV scratching off at full speed to the house.

"Spence?" A weak voice called out, Spencer looked down at her, he gingerly cupped the side of her face, unable to stop himself from noticing how beautiful she was, even in an ambulance, "I've got you Rora, I've got you" she visibly relaxes under his touch and falls back out of consciousness, she was strong, but after knowing he was there, she could let go and allow herself to fall back into sleep. He knew that she was going to be ok, but he couldn't help but worry for her, she was so young, only a year younger than him, but she managed to beat the shit out of her attacker with two stab wounds and a concussion. She was the strongest girl he had ever met, and he was never going to let her go.

--

Aurora wakes up to the sounds and bright lights she recognizes as the hospital, she can feel the warmth of someone's hand in hers, as her eyes open she recognizes the sleeping figure of Spencer Reid who's chair was pulled up next to her bed, she lightly squeezes his hand and he wakes, "Rora, thank god you're alright" she blushes, she cant help it "Rora, that's a new one, I like it" Spence blushes and smiles up at her, all the fear in his body lifted, she was ok "good, you're never getting rid of it." she lets out a weak breathy laugh before the realization of why she was here washes over her face. "Did you get him?" Spencer's face falls, "We found the house, but by the time we got there he was gone. He must have woken up sooner than we expected, but you did a number on him, there were two sets of bloody footprints but he left his boots there. He'll need a hospital eventually, we'll get him Rora I promise you." He grasped her hand with both of his, rubbing his thumb up and down her hand to calm her down, which was working but the underlying panic in her eyes spoke for itself, she was terrified. "Please Spence, don't let him get me" her voice breaks and tears threaten to escape her eyes "I promise you Rora, I will not leave your side" He looks her in the eye as he says this, she nods and holds his hand tighter before wincing as she tried to flex the muscles in her bad arm.

Footsteps echo through the hallway as the rest of the team led by Penelope with a gift basket in hand run into the room, "AURORA'' a collective voice came from the entire group, She laughs weakly "hey guys'' suddenly a thought hits her "are my plants ok? Please tell me if someone has watered my plants. And fed pixie?" They collectively shake their heads and laugh at the bed ridden girl's antics "you kid amaze me, you get kidnapped and now you're in the hospital with a concussion and two stab wounds and you're worried about your plants?" Derek Morgan's voice sticks out, "yeah and? Please tell me someone did." He chuckles at her "not to worry, loverboy over here was insistent on going to your place and watering your plants and feeding your cat both days and the day you've been in here, it's the only half hour he left your side" Spence goes a shade of bright red, still refusing to let go of her hand, she gives it a light squeeze "thanks Spence'' he (if even possible) goes an even darker shade of red.

"So what do you need me to do to catch this sick son of a bitch?" Aurora sits up further, wincing at the pain in her arm once again. The team exchange looks as if they were unsure how to proceed. "Could you talk to a sketch artist?" Hotch tentatively asks, Aurora just rolls her eyes, "I don't need one just grab me the sketch set from my place, I have a photographic memory, and I'm not the worst at sketching, I can give you a better image than any sketch artist will." Hotch gives JJ a nod and she walks out, presumably to get the sketch set from Aurora's house. "he looked dirty, like he might have been homeless, and he smelt, like he hasn't showered in weeks'' they nod. Everyone falling silent before Hotch speaks up "ok, Rossi, Prentiss go to the house there has to be something else we missed-'' his phone rings, "Hotchner. Yep, ok thanks for letting me know. "Morgan, you and I are going to meet with the ME'' everyone looks at him with a confused expression on their faces ''all five of the other victims bodies were found buried on his property, the me in writing up her preliminary findings as we speak." Aurora's face drains of the little color it had "there were more?" She whispers terrified for the answers, "yes, five women, all around your age and brunette" She shudders "Reid you stay here, when JJ gets back both of you stay here with Aurora, JJ will be in and out to interview family members of the other victims but i trust you won't be leaving?" The poor girl relaxes visibly when Hotch tells Reid to stay with her. He gives her hand a light squeeze "no sir I'm not leaving until she does." Hotch gives him a nod of approval, "alright lovebirds, give us a call if you need anything kid ok?" Morgan ruffles Aurora's hair and smiles as the two go a light shade of pink.

JJ returns 15 minutes later, sketch set in hand, "are you ready?" she looks at the Bandaged up girl in the hospital bed. "as I'll ever be." she looks down at her hand, intertwined with Spence's "um I kind of need my good hand for this Spence." she says quietly, JJ sits on the other side of the bed smirking, Reid goes red and lets go "um-yea o-of course" he stutters, She picks up the pencil and takes a deep breath before putting it to the paper.

--

Over at the ME's office Morgan and Hotch are looking over the five bodies on the tables, the thought that it could very easily be a dead Aurora they were looking at on the table, at the forefront of both of their minds. "Now, the cause of death for all five victims seems to be exsanguination, he basically stabs them with varying sharp objects avoiding any corrotal arteries, so they bleed out slowly. He also rapes them repeatedly and there is also extreme genital mutilation. These women were in a lot of pain. The first three women have teeth consistent with methamphetamine use and one has bone indents consistent with syphilis, these were junkies and prostitutes." That could've been Rory, what the only thing going through Derek Morgan's head "This is one Sick son of a bitch" Both Hotch and the ME nod in agreement "he started with high risk victims before graduating to more low risk victims.... like Aurora" Hotch concludes.

--

Aurora Finishes her final touches of her sketch of the man who kidnapped her, she puts her hand back in the same spot it was before, silently wishing Spencer would take it again and places the sketchbook down in front of her, it was a mirror image of that man, they had to find him. "That's exactly what he looks like" Reid looks down and notices her hand free, he takes a breath and puts his hand back in hers, she relaxes back into her pillow, feeling at ease with her hand in his once again. "Shit Rory I didn't know you were a whole ass artist?" JJ exclaims while looking over the sketch. Spence grips her hand a little tighter in agreement, feeling accomplished by the little smile he put on her face "we'll get him Rora I promise." he says to her, confident. JJ nods, "I'll get this out to the press," Aurora nods and sinks down into her pillows, at ease with Spencer's hand in hers, waiting for JJ to start the press conference.

Spence turns on the Tv and JJ's face fills the screen holding up the sketch Aurora had drowned not 10 minutes ago "This man is wanted by the FBI in connection with Five murders and the kidnapping and assault of a federal agent. Could anyone with information on this man please call the number on your screen, and if brunette women between the ages of 22 and 29 would please remain vigilant, until this man is caught. Thankyou" Spence turns off the tv and looks at the frightened girl who had a death grip on his hand "They'll get him right?" he squeezed her hand back "yes. They'll get him"

"FBI Tipline'' JJ answered her third call to the tip line in the last 10 minutes "I didn't know she was fed." She sat up straight and motioned To the team, putting the phone on speaker. "If I had known she was a fed, I would have made sure she suffered even more.'' Garcia was tapping away on her keyboard at the speed of light "121 Elm street" the team grabs the SWAT team that was standing by and runs out the door. "You are one sick son of a bitch aren't you" the man on the other end of the line laughed, low and creepy "that I am. Buh-bye now." He hangs up the phone and JJ dial's spencer's number in her phone "Spence? we got him" she could hear Aurora asking who it was in the background "we got him Rora we got him, the team is on his way to pick him up now. "The sight of relief that escaped her came through JJ's ears "I'll call you when he's in custody " JJ hangs up the phone secretly hoping that she doesn't get the chance to see him.

"FBI" Morgan yells as he kicks through the door following swat. A man sat cross legged, gun in hand on the floor with a piece of paper in front of him. "I knew you'd come where the pretty little thing? oh well I guess I roughed her up a little." His smile was enough to make anyone want to throw up "PUT THE GUN DOWN YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH" he looks up directly at Morgan smirks and says "no." He then points his gun directly at Morgan, Morgan sends three bullets to his chest, falling to the floor gun in hand.

Hotch looks down at the Note on the floor. A fully signed confession... at least Aurora could sleep at night knowing he was gone for good.

"Yep, mhm, oh thank god, ok ill let her know, thanks Hotch. bye." Spence hangs up the phone and turns to Aurora, "he's dead" she throws her arms around him burying her face in his shoulder, sobbing softly "Thank you, thankyou thankyou" he rubbed circles into her back and coaxed her back onto the pillow knowing the pain she must be in from her arm "When can I go home?" she asks with tears still in her eyes. He lets out a chuckle, you can be home by tomorrow, they just wanna make sure you're ok" she nods solemnly "will you stay with me?" She looks up into his golden brown eyes, "Of course." The two blush and look away but not daring to let go of the other's hand.

"Oh and who's watered my plants today?"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

8.2K 115 14
sc•in•til•la - a tiny trace or spark of a specified quality or feeling. Example: a scintilla of attraction.
19.6K 507 14
"You Brought Light Into My Life And Gave Me Hope."
81K 2.4K 70
Sunday Finnegan is the definition of chaotically detailed. She is powered by coffee thanks to her addiction of reading smutty books till 3am, cheerfu...