Midnights Lotus.

By WYNTERSDIARY

There was a woman Born from a lotus Her heart was golden Deep as the ocean Until this one man He came and... More

cast,
00 - preface,
01 - back to work,
02 - fine by time,
03 - changes,
04 - southside,
05 - been a minute,
06 - pull up,
07 - get well soon,
08 - playtime over,
09 - be careful,
10 - truth is,
11 - too comfortable,
12 - san andrés,
14 - permanent scar,
15 - murder business,
16 - be honest,
17 - love in competition,
18 - jealous,
19 - get it together,
20 - take a risk,
21 - triggered,
22 - love more,
Deleting soon,
23 - be mine,
24 - handle it,
25 - motive,
26 - keep your enemies close,
27 - death ain't easy,
28 - drained,
29 - the beast awoken,
30 - grave decisions,
31 - tread lightly,
32 - trust issues,
33 - time's up,
34 - end of the road,
35 - epilogue,
sequel,

13 - pressure,

16K 1.4K 1K
By WYNTERSDIARY

"Mm," Lotus moaned into Mid's mouth, as he leaned down to kiss her. He pushed her leg further back, making sure to grip her thigh as he slowly continued to stroke in and out of her. Their tongues danced around in each other's mouths, Mid pulling away and planting sensual trails of kisses down her neck.

He leaned up and gently wrapped his hand around her throat, picking up the pace a little faster, as her moans began to become more louder. The headboard of the bed lightly hitting against the wall with each stroke he gave her. Lotus bit down on her lip, trying not to be too loud and wake up everyone else.

She ran her hand down his chiseled chest, as he grabbed it and kiss her hand, still looking her dead in the eyes. From the way he was staring her down, Lotus was becoming more wet as he repeatedly kept stroking her G spot, feeling herself about to orgasm for the fourth time already.

"Fuck I'm bout to—"

Lotus jumped out of her sleep, hearing the knocking on the bedroom. She looked around in a daze, still trying to process where the wet dream came from. The knocking at the door continued, causing her to suck her teeth and flipped the covers from off of her body. She slipped her feet into her bedroom shoes and sluggishly trudged towards the door.

She opened the door, and came face to face with Mid, making her heart speed up a little. "You was still sleep?" he asked her, watching her rub her eyes.

"Obviously Mid, it's early in the morning." Lotus mumbled, still feeling a bit tired.

"Actually it's going on 12," he told her. Lotus hummed, and kept rubbing her eyes, trying her best to avoid eye contact with him. "You straight?"

"Yea' Mid, I'll be down in a li'l." she said while closing the door. She turned around, her back against the door, still trying to grasp the fact she had a dream about her and Mid. She hadn't felt any sexual, or even gained any romantic feelings towards him up until the day before they arrived to Colombia.

"Mid why must you always drag me out of bed to go run errands wit' you? You can't do shit by yourself?" Lotus complained getting settled into the car, clicking her seatbelt in.

"Yes I can do shit by myself but I rather have you wit' me. Besides it's not like we goin' to do business shit, I'm treatin' you to brunch." he told her, pulling off into the street. Lotus glanced over at him with a puzzled look, studying him closely.

"Treatin' me to brunch?" she repeated after him as he nodded his head in confirmation. "And what did I do to deserve this treatment?"

"For the otha' night," he said.

"Tedric that was nothin—"

"Nah I'm steady preachin' to y'all bout being alert, and watchin' y'all surroundings but I wasn't dat' night. If you would have already been to the car, I could've gotten shot again and chances are he would've turned dat' gun onto you."

"Youn' gotta thank me Tedric, fuck I look like letting a nigga point at a gun at you, when I got a gun in my hand? Now were you being hardheaded dat night? Yes, you made me mad pullin' dat' dumbass shit, next time I say let's go, I mean let's get the fuck out out of dodge. There's no need to second guess me or check behind me, I know how to do my fuckin' job—next time do yours." Lotus read him.

"Yes ma'am," he simply said, knowing he wouldn't win that argument with her.

"Now...where are you takin' me for brunch?" she grinned, Mid shook his head, continuing to stare straight ahead at the road. "Why you shaking your head?"

"You can't just read a nigga like dat', and then act all innocent."  Mid said, glancing over at her. Lotus shrugged and continued looking out the window. "Rememba' that restaurant I took you and Reese to a long time ago over on tenth street?"

"Oh my gosh, I haven't been there in forever," Lotus smiled at him, he shot her a grin and nodded his head.  "They have really good food there,"

"Yeah me and Bambi still go there, restaurant been there since we was jitts,"  Mid said.

The rest of the car ride went by smoothly, the two carrying small conversations with one another. Once Mid pulled up to the restaurant, and the two got seated outside on the patio, they sat waiting for their food.

As Lotus sat and texted away on her phone, Mid watched his surroundings, his eyes landed on a table full of girls that were looking in his direction. He scoffed a laugh, and glanced at Lotus. "You kno' them?" Mid asked Lotus. She looked up from her phone, at him as he nodded his head in the direction the girls were.

Lotus hummed, shaking her head. "Nah, maybe one of em' wanna shoot their shot at you." she chuckled, focusing her attention back on her phone.

"Nah I'm good, but they needa stop fuckin' staring so hard. They ain' even tryin' to be discreet about it." he slightly rolled his eyes. He saw one of the girls get up, getting ready to walk towards their table. "You gotta be kiddin' me," he mumbled under his breath.

Lotus sat her phone down on the table and leaned over, grabbing Mid's face. Their lips connected, Mid now taken aback from the kiss, but played along, deepening the kiss. She pulled away and grabbed her phone again, continuing to text on her phone as if nothing happened.

Mid grinned and looked over at the group of girls again, seeing the girl was sitting back down, causing him to let go of a laugh. "You wild," he said, grabbing his glass of water, taking a sip from it. Lotus grinned and winked at him, as their waitress finally arrived with their food.

"Thank you," Lotus thanked her, as her plate was sat in front of her.

"After we leave here, I gotta take you somewhere else."

"All I wanna do is take a nap now," Lotus yawned, getting out of the car, stretching her upper body. Mid hit the alarm to his car, walking off of the driveway, up to the front porch. "Who house is this?"

Mid unlocked the door, and let her walk in first. Mid turned of the alarm that was going off, Lotus still standing in the foyer with a confused expression on her face. "It's mine," he finally spoke up, turning around to face her. "I bought a new house, I've been living at my old house for years, and a lot of people know where I stay. Like you said, it's time for a change. You're the only person who knows where I live now," he explained to her.

"Is this what yo' ass been doing for the past few weeks? Stayin' out late and shit?" Lotus side eyed him, as he chuckled nodding his head.

"Yea'—I knew yo' ass felt some type of way bout dat."

"Don't get cute," she scoffed, she stood there for a few seconds, taking in the interior of the house. It was still fairly empty, and needed more decorating but besides that it was a nice home. "You trust me that much?" she finally turned to face him, her arms crossed over her chest.

"You trusted me enough to stay wit' ya' folks for all dat time—why wouldn't I—Nevaeh you really gotta stop askin' me dat' and you really gotta put dat' shit behind you man." he deeply sighed, walking past her through the small hallway, into the kitchen.

"I don't know, it just seems like I'm still earning trust from others." she shrugged, Mid turned around to face her, an eyebrow raised.

"And who been makin' you feel dat' way?"

"Jon Jon, Boonie. They look at me sideways whenever you say some to me, what they said the other day really rubbed me the wrong way, especially coming from Boonie because we always been cool."

"Like you said, not everyone built like us Lotus. They'on trust you because you been away for so long, so they still warming to you again. But if not, then fuck them, the only muhfuckas' trust you need to worry bout havin' is mine, and Bambi's. Besides we already told you we can't trust anybody right now," he preached to her pulling up the shade on the big glass windows.

"For you to be a nigga you surely do have nice taste in home decor," Lotus laughed, seeing his living room and kitchen was already nicely furnished.

"Thank you," he grinned, walking around the island to the refrigerator, he pulled out a bottled of water, unscrewing the cap on it. "So you like it?" he asked her, wanting her honest opinion.

Lotus approached the glass doors, and looked out onto the patio area. Though that area still hadn't been furnished yet, there was a nice sized pool in the middle, along with a small jacuzzi next to it.

"It's beautiful Tedric, don't be welcoming folks over here. Not everyone needs to know where you stay at." she glanced back at him, shooting him a stern look. "What you gonna do with the other house?"

"I don't know, still deciding on that. I don't want niggas thinkin' they ran me out my own shit—"

"Boy fuck them, you almost died the fuck." Lotus frowned, dropping her arms down to her side, walking over to the island, before leaning on the counter.

"I know Lotus but I gotta make niggas think otherwise. Gotta make them think they knocked me off my game a li'l." he shrugged. "I don't know I'l get to that when I get to that."

"Mhm," Lotus hummed, narrowing her eyes at him. He grinned again and leaned against the counter tilting his head. "So you gone tell me bout' this li'l nigga you fuckin' wit'?" he asked her.

"I don't kiss and tell babes," Lotus smirked,

"Sho' did today,"

"I was doing you a favor,"

"Oh yea'? What favor was dat'?"

"I was blocking a shot, dat' girl won't allat' cute and you kno' dat'." Lotus began laughing. "That's why you said some when she was about to walk over to our table."

"If you wanted to kiss me, all you had to do was say so—"

"Dat will be our first and last time," Lotus rolled her eyes, pulling her phone out of her back pocket.

"You textin' him right now, ain you?"

A smile crept upon Lotus's face, as she kept her attention focused on her phone. "If it is? What you gone do? You ain' my nigga," she said, walking away from the island and down the hall, to explore the rest of the house. Mid placed his water down and went to follow behind her, only half of his house was done, the next rooms that needed to be done were the guest bedrooms, his office, and his man cave.

"Yea' a'ight don't get the li'l nigga lit up behind you," he warned her, Lotus looked over her shoulder at him, as they both walked up the stairs, still smiling.

Lotus walked down the stairs to meet up with the rest of the crew, they were all waiting for her in the living room lounging around. "Oh you finally woke now sleeping beauty?" Santos grinned at her. Lotus playfully rolled her eyes, and adjusted her gun in the back of her of her waistband.

"Finally," Mid tried mumbling to himself. Lotus shot him a look but remained quiet, deciding to let him have it. They all went outside and got into the trucks, where Emiliano and the rest of his guys were waiting for them to head to the meeting spot.

While the rest conversed among themselves, Lotus began to feel on edge. She tried shaking it off as her being nervous about meeting new people in a different country she wasn't all too familiar with.

Bambi glanced over at Lotus, and lightly nudged her, leaning up a little to look at her. "You a'ight sis?" she questioned, Lotus forced a smile on her face and simply nodded her head, not wanting Bambi to worry about her. "Sure?"

Lotus nodded her head again, assuring her before looking out of the window.

Forty minutes later, the gang pulled up to an abandoned garage, a few other cars already there, there were a few other guys standing around, leaning against the cars, others holding guns.

"Why do they have guns? Ain' this pose to be a friendly meeting? I'd hate to light a nigga up in his own country." Lotus finally spoke, as Bambi snickered nudging her again. "What? I'on trust that shit, fuck they need guns for?"

"The same reason why we have ours—" Tiny tried to say, until her face was splattered with blood, causing her to flinch. Bambi and Lotus stared at Tiny with wide eyes, trying to process what was happening before redirecting their attention on the guys in the front seat.

The guy in the drivers seat quickly slouched over the steering wheel as blood began oozing from his head where he was shot. The truck swerved causing the girls to start yelling, as the other guy in the passenger's seat quickly grabbed the wheel to gain control of the truck and began driving in the opposite direction. They all heard as gun shots began going off, they ducked, fearing that one of them was next to be hit.

Meanwhile in the other truck, the guys already pulled out their guns and were ready to began firing back until Emiliano stopped them. "No! Don't shoot back!" he shouted at them.

"Muhfucka fuck you mean don't shoot back? They shootin' at us!" Gotti yelled back at him, getting ready to roll the window down to start shooting until Emiliano spoke again.

"No I mean don't roll the window down! The trucks are bullet proof—" he said until a bullet abruptly shot through the front windshield, and pierced his neck, making him place his hand over the wound, blood leaking through the spaces of his fingers.

"Emiliano!" The guy driving cried out, seeing his boss was now hit. 

"Get us the fuck out of here man!" Mid yelled at him, his heart racing, hoping he wouldn't have to end up back in the hospital or worse.

"Press the fucking gas!" Bambi shouted as the guy kept holding onto the steering wheel, the tires of the truck screeching against the asphalt of the road, as the truck kept going on circles. Lotus crawled up the front, and opened the driver's door, pushing the dead body out. The body rolled onto the ground, the truck making a thumping sound as it ran over the body. Lotus quickly shut the door back and took control of the wheel, burning rubber out of the lot of the garage. She looked in the rear-view mirror and seen that the men were scrambling to get back into their cars, making her heart drop.

"Bambi and Tiny, I need y'all to get it the fuck together okay? They boutta follow us, shoot while they're getting in the cars. Do it now!" Lotus instructed them, both of the girls nodded their heads and grabbed their guns without hesitation, and rolled the windows down, now beginning to shoot back at the guys.

The truck in the front slowed down, and was now side by side by with Lotus and the girls. Santos was leaning out the window, "Get in front of us!" he told them. Lotus sped up and got in front of their truck, as the guys began shooting at the men.

They managed to aim for the tires of the cars, that way they couldn't follow them back to where they were staying. The guy in the passenger seat started to direct Lotus to back roads, to try and lose them. Emiliano continued to bleed out in the seat, now gasping for air.

None of them had expected for this trip to do a 180 like it did, they were all praying they would make it out of the situation unscathed.

I'm back and I'm better! 🥰 thanks for all the well wishes, y'all are the best frfr, thanks for being so understanding.

I got tested, cause you know, ya girl was scared—but fear not! I tested negative for the rona! 🥳

Anyways onto the chapter, y'all seen what I did at the beginning of the chapter 😂 yeah y'all thought 🌚 in the future maybe...

thoughts on this chapter? 🥰

someone set them up!!!!!!!

I'll be continuing this next chapter 🙂

that's it, that's all.

y'all be easy,

see y'all in the next chapter! - Wynter 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 1.2K 35
Trouble at young age, sexual abuse by moms boyfriend. She was determined to be someone
58.5K 7.7K 69
Within her was the rising wave of memories, bowling over in violent tides, trying to crash through the barrier she had built over the years. She coul...
5 0 14
She was born with a heart of glass. The daughter of a noble house would often produce a wife for the Emperor, she was certain that is what she would...
1.2M 41.8K 55
She showed her how to fall in love and break her cold demeanor. She once felt nothing as she tried to break the memory of her own past. She once wa...