Shadowhunters/Malec One Shots

By piadreamer

One shots of my favourite otp, Malec. May also contain other pairings but mostly Malec. Contains fluff, angst... More

A giggly morning.
What are you?
My immortal boyfriend
We always seem to find a way back to each other.
I will carry you.
Perfect Criminal
Perfect Criminal •Part 2•
Perfect Criminal •Part 3•
Perfect Criminal •Part 4•
Drunken mistake
I'll always protect you.
Thunderstorms and cuddles.
Relationships... they take effort.
Relationships... they take efforts. •Part 2•
You might be gold but I love Silver.
The story of Madeline Lightwood Bane.
Dimensional Issues
My Sleeping Prince
War of hearts
Beautiful Evening
My innocent Fiancé.
First date
Heartbreak and misery
Lost willpower
Lost willpower •Part 2•
Lost willpower •Part 3•
I'll love you for a thousand more.
Together, always and forever.
Play day.
Play day •Part 2•
Portal Mishap.
Portal Mishap •Part 2•
Melodious escape
Melodious Escape ~ 2
Melodious Escape ~ 3
Melodious Escape ~ 4
Melodious Escape ~ 5
Deal with the Devil
Love that never fades
The Return - Chapter 1
The Return - Chapter 2
The Return - Chapter 3
The Return - Chapter 4
The Return - Chapter 5
The Return - Chapter 6
The Return - Chapter 7
The Return - Chapter 8
The Return - Chapter 9

My boyfriend's a cat-fox.

485 30 38
By piadreamer

Special dedication _ egurerk

The characters here are from my book _ SHAPESHIFTED. For the ones who have read it, you know what you're in for, and for the ones who haven't, hope you'll enjoy it.

P. S. The storyline is different here, only the characters are taken from the book.

************************************************************************

The keys jingled as Alec slowly turned them in the keyhole and opened the door of the Magnus' loft then slowly stepped in, took out his boots, thigh holster, weapons, and jacket and placed them in the wall shelf and hanger attached to the right side of the door, wore his regular slippers which were already kept there and stepped into the living room.

Being a shadowhunter and on top of it, the Head of the Institute wasn't an easy job. Especially not when you have the responsibility of all the residents of Institute who are nothing but a pain in his ass for always calling him names and doubting his leadership skills because of his relationship with The High Warlock of New York City, Magnus Bane. And to top all of it, his parents always keep fighting because of the sexual orientation of all their children and that was a strain none of them were able to bear.

He was gay, his best friend and brother, Jace Herondale was pansexual, his sister Isabelle Lightwood was bisexual and his youngest brother, Max, who was 13 years old was bi too, which caused a big drift between his parents. His mother, Maryse Lightwood was supportive but his father, Robert Lightwood was a big orthodox homophobic asshole and always tried to make them 'normal', claiming that someone did black magic on his children to tarnish the Lightwood's name. They were tired of their parent's fight and they all were aware that Maryse was trying to divorce him but Robert wasn't letting that happen, so it was complete chaos in their family.

Today was the same as ever, he went back to the Institute after a great and successful mission with his siblings only to find their parents fighting again making a scene in front of the whole institute. Being the Head, Alec had to get in between them resulting in a fight between him and Robert, causing all of them to leave the Institute. Maryse went to her dear friend, Catarina Loss' house, Jace to his boyfriend Simon's apartment who was a vampire, Izzy to Clary and her's shared apartment which they brought for just in case, Max to his crush's with Maryse, who is Catarina's daughter Madzie Loss, and him to Magnus'.

"Love, I'm home!" He shouted as he sat on the couch with his legs resting on the glass table in front of him and leaned back on the couch. Since the time he was in a relationship, the institute never felt like a home to him, Magnus' apartment was and he had no shame in accepting that.

His head was feeling heavy and throbbing like hell because of the headache but suddenly it actually became heavy and he felt something really silky soft tickling against his neck. He tilted his eyes up as much as possible and met with a bright golden ones, looking at him worriedly.

A smile crept on his face as he reached out his hand to caress that tiny face. "Meaaaw!" Magnus let out softly and happily.

"What are you doing up on my head, Love?"

•'Destressing my boyfriend.'• Magnus answered through telepathy and started kneading over his head making Alec flutter his eyes close as he let out a satisfactory moan. His fox-like tail wiggled against his boyfriend's neck causing it to tickle and Alec's body shivered with the sensation it caused.

"Mind your tail, Magnus. Know what, come down here, this headache won't go that easily." He sighed and patted his lap as he stopped the wagging tail with his right hand and tilted his eyes up again only to meet with the upside-down head and bright golden eyes looking at him contently.

He let go of the tail as Magnus jumped down from his head and landed on his lap, as he curled around and sat there while looking up at his boyfriend from his cute tiny golden eyes.

"Why are you in your shapeshifted form today?" Alec asked as he ran his fingers gently through his boyfriend's tiny burgundy colored silky soft fur and Magnus leaned into the touch.

"Meaaaawoooooff... meww!" Magnus blinked his eyes slowly, tilted his head as his fox-like ears dipped down against his head and looked up at Alec who laughed wholeheartedly.

"Loving it that much, huh?" Alec chuckled and nuzzled him closer then leaned down and kissed him between the eyes making him squint his soft golden eyes slowly.

"Meww!"

Magnus stood up on Alec's lap as Alec looked curiously at his boyfriend's antics, then sprawled himself against Alec's torso in a hugging manner, placed his front paws on either side of his shoulder and nodded his head slowly to meet Alec's. Alec smiled and wrapped his fingers gently around his boyfriend's tiny body, feeling the softest fur he had ever touched, leaned down, and kissed his head before leaning his forehead against his head as he scratched his body gently with his fingers.

"Meeaww!" Magnus purred as he nuzzled closer.

"I'm not understanding anything, Magnus." Alec spoke softly.

•'Are you okay, Alexander? You're in so much stress, I could feel your tensed aura all over your body. Leave that, I felt the negative energy as soon as you entered, I thought it's some intruder that's why I shifted, to make sure if I'm not being threatened. What's wrong, sweetheart?'•

"Can you shift first, please." Alec requested but he kept stroking his boyfriend's tiny body.

•'No, I know my cat-fox form makes you calm down quickly than my warlock form. And I can feel it too how much it's helping you to destress.  Now, answer.'•

Alec smiled as he wrapped his arms tightly around his boyfriend's tiny body, squishing him in the process.

"Meeewww!" •'Alexanderr!'•

"Woop, sorry." He leaned down and kissed his head as Magnus put his paw over his face. Alec sighed and held those tiny paws, making him stand on his back legs as he looked directly into those bright golden eyes.

"Had a fight with Robert again!" He admitted. "Why can't he just accept our sexualities!? Why is only being straight is considered normal!" He sighed frustratingly and Magnus poured his calming magic into his boyfriend through his paws Alec was holding.

Alec looked lovingly at his boyfriend when he felt his calming magic running through his veins making him relax instantly. "Thank you, Love. I don't know what I'll do without you."

•'For once, tell me the whole truth. I know you, you're holding something back.'•

Alec looked away and cleared his throat. "Uh... it's nothing.... nothing to worry about... don't worry."

Magnus tilted his head as his ears perked up and his tail kept wagging behind him. •'Alexander!'•

Alec sighed and rubbed his thumb over Magnus' paw making Magnus worried. He always rubbed his paw/hand whenever he was worried about something. It was one of his nervous ticks.

"I... I ran into Samuel Augustine while I was coming here. He threatened me to reveal my secrets if I won't get back with him. I don't know how to deal with him, Magnus. He is associated with the Clave. Laurence Augustine is the Consul. I feel disgusted that I loved him at some point in my life. He's a psychopath!" Tears formed in Alec's eyes remembering all the torture he had gone through making Magnus whimper for him. He never was able to see Alec in any kind of pain. And he hated seeing tears in his boyfriend's eyes.

Magnus leaned in and licked Alec's cheeks where the tears were falling as his tiny heart started racing badly making a small smile appear on Alec's lips.

•'I've told you thousands of times, Alexander, let me deal with that son of a bitch! He's nothing in front of me. I can't see you in pain, especially because of that bastard who deserves to die because of his crimes.'•

Alec sighed, picked up his tiny boyfriend, and wrapped him in his arms as Magnus rested his head on his shoulder. "Calm down, Love. Please."

"Meaaaawww!" Magnus complained, he didn't want to calm down. That man was the reason his Alexander had suffered so much. He was indirectly the reason they met and he hated Samuel Augustine as soon as he learned of his doings. He was called to the Institute 3 years ago to heal a heavily injured shadowhunter, who was his present boyfriend. While healing he found out the reason for injuries was torture and forced sex done by none other than Samuel Augustine. Alec was on the brink of death, but because of his exceptional magic, which no one was aware of, Alec got saved and their friendship started to bloom which later turned into a relationship.

"Can you please turn now?" He asked softly yet his tone clearly conveyed need and desperation, as he put his tiny boyfriend back in his lap.

Magnus looked up and slowly blinked his eyes then jumped down on the floor and started curling around as an azure blue wave of energy started swirling around him. After around five seconds later, he was in his warlock form wearing only his wine-colored robe,  his caramel skin peeked from his chest from the deep V of the robe as he looked at the taller man worriedly through his chocolate brown eyes.

"Alexander, are you okay sweetheart?" Magnus asked as he held Alec's leg, snapped his fingers, and turned his couch into a futon, then crawled beside him as Alec wrapped his arms around his torso.

"Hmm, I am now." Alec said as he rested his head against his boyfriend's shoulder. Magnus snapped his fingers and a blanket and several cushions appeared on the futon. He then wrapped the blanket around them as they both laid down.

"I swear on Lilith, I'll kill that Samuel Augustine. I won't let him hurt you ever again!"

"Calm down, Magnus." Alec mumbled as he nuzzled into his chest and intertwined their legs then started tracing love rune over his heart making Magnus' heart melt at his adorableness.

"I can't see you in pain, sweetheart." Magnus said as he tugged at his shadowhunter's raven black hairs softly.

Alec looked up at his boyfriend through his lashes and smiled softly, then leaned up and locked their lips in a soft and loving kiss, conveying all his love and emotions into it.

"I love you, Magnus. I'm really lucky that I met you."

"Not as lucky as I am." Magnus smiled and circled his arms tightly around his shadowhunter's waist. "Tell me you're staying over? I'll cook your favourite and we can watch some mundane shows or simply cuddle."

Alec nuzzled closer into his chest as his eyes started getting heavy from the soft tugs at his hair provided by his amazing warlock. "I wish I can always stay here!" He pondered making Magnus ask the question he wanted to ask for a long time.

"Then... move in with me?" Magnus bit his lip as he witnessed thousands of emotions flashing in his boyfriend's eyes before he looked up through his long dark lashes.

A smile crept on Alec's face when he saw the seriousness in his eyes, making his heartbeats going faster. 'Screw the Clave!' he thought to himself.

"Yes... yes, I'll move in with you."

The smile which crept up on Magnus' face was the brightest Alec had ever seen, making him fall in love with him all over again.

"You will... Thank you, Alexander. You make me the happiest man alive."

Alec grinned and pecked his lips tenderly. "I love you, Magnus."

"I love you too, Alexander. Now sleep, I can tell you're drifting off."

Alec slowly closed his eyes as he snuggled into the warm embrace of Magnus and within seconds he drifted off to sleep.

________________________________
Reviews and feedbacks are welcomed. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 2.3K 58
Alec starts a relationship with Magnus Bane the High Warlock of Brooklyn after the unlikely but fateful night when he is dragged to a party by his si...
9.2K 298 19
Just some malec oneshot, no angst because I can't handle the pain myself and no smut because I don't know how to write it, maybe a tiny bit of kinks...
71.4K 2.7K 105
Its a sequel to MALEC ONE-SHOT . Its a fanfiction. It is based on the Malec couple from the Shadowhunters show. I love them . The work would include...
20.9K 871 18
"Who could ever learn to love a beast?" --- Prince Magnus wasn't exactly grateful of the life that he lived. He was selfish and vain, unappreciative...