The Fallen Dragon King.

By ZBX6779

Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfi... More

part 1. prologue
part 2. full 180.
part 3. confrontation
part 4. exposed.
part 5. unofficial rating game.
part 6. showdown
part 7. broken.
part 8. return.
part 9. reunion
part 10. hello Sona.
part 11. murderers.
part 12 new love
part 13. red dragon and black cat.
part 14. research and plumage.
part 15. gift and little kitten.
part 16. unwanted attention
part 17. the first fallen king.
part 18. training
part 19. the 8.
part 20. the queen.
part 21. dinner and stories.
part 22. well deserved laughs.
part 23. sharing the memories of the past.
part 24. chess
part 25. sparring match.
part 26. red vs yellow
part 27. Sitri gets owned.
part 28. a real match.
part 29. eternal bond.
part 30. the plan and the threat.
part 31 Loki
part 32. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE
part 34. unavoidable conversation and craziness.
part 35, new beginnings. epilogue.

part 33: aftermath

6.3K 56 33
By ZBX6779

Vali and Rossweisse went to meet Ophis.

Rossweisse: Vali please tell me where we are meeting Ophis.

Vali: we're going to the dimensional gap. She says that she has something important to show.

Rossweisse: the dimension gap???

Vali: yes.

Both go to the designated location and see Ophis waiting for them.

Ophis: you brought a friend?

Vali: we can trust her.

Ophis: very well. Come, there's someone you two should meet.

Rossweisse: whom might that me?

Ophis had already opened a tear to the dimensional gap.

Great red: that would be me young Valkyrie.

Vali: great red?

Great: greetings host of Albion. I see you brought your girlfriend.

Rossweisse: g.gg.ggggg girlfriend?

Vali: I just met her recently, you're jumping to conclusions.

Vali tried to act cool but his blush was hard to cover up. Rossweisse was no different.

Ophis: stop teasing red. We need to tell them the plan.

Great red: ah yes.

Vali: the plan to kill him right?

Rossweisse: who?

Great red: the true leader of the chaos brigade.

Sirzechs, Grayfia, team Rias, team, Riser, Team Sona, team Bael, Serafall, Ajuka and Azazel all came to visit the couple in their time of sorrow. Issei and his mate continue to mourn the loss but Issei was troubled by something else, him killing Loki was something he promised Odin that he wouldn't do but he did it anyway. He took away a man's son from him forever and being someone who just lost his soon to be born child could sympathize. The wolves shrunk to the size of small dogs and would sit on his and Kuroka's lap. Looking at them reminded Issei how he literally barbequed their master no their father and fed him to them. A cruel act he didn't know he was capable of. Others tried to comfort him but to no avail. Kuroka didn't say anything because she too couldn't do anything.

A month has passed and things started to return to normal, at least it was for the others but not for the unfortunate couple.

Kuroka: what are you thinking about Issei?

Issei: Odin and what I'll say to him when I have to face him, I killed his son and what's worse is that I don't regret doing it because he nearly killed you and killed our unborn. I don't if I'm in the wrong or in the right...I. I I just don't know anymore.

Kuroka: he did try to bring Ragnarok upon us.

Issei: I know but still I took away a man's son. I don't know if that will fuck the alliance with Asgard or what.
I tortured the bastard and fed him to his own wolves.

Kuroka: ........ You know, they seem to like you more than they cared for Loki. They never left our side since the fight.

Issei: ....yeah...and it helped a bit to ease the pain. They might be beasts of legend but they still crave companionship.

Kuroka: so why not make them out familiars?

Issei: if that's what they want.

The wolves came to Issei and sat on his lap.

Issei: I can only have one familiar ya know.

Kuroka: I can take one of the little ones but who will take care of the 3rd?

Issei: we will let him decide.

Kuroka: a family meeting will solve that.

Issei: Yeah let's go see the others, we've ignored them for a whole month now.

The couple came out of their rooms and called everyone. They all came running.

Bikou: you called?

Kuroka: there's an important issue we need to discuss.

Ravel: which is?

Issei: adopting one the 3 wolves at their familiar.

Vali: that's quite the surprise. To have one of the legendary beasts as a familiar, it almost sounds like a joke Issei.

Issei: well it's not. Fenrir chose me and one of the runts choose Kuroka but who will the 3rd one choose?

The 3rd one looked at the group and walked around them. The 3rd wolf eventually picked Vali.

Kuroka: well Vali looks like you're his master now.

Vali: I guess I am.

Kuroka: so Bikou. I heard you asked out my sister.

Bikou was now sweating bullets.

Bikou: weeeeellllll yeah I did.

Kuroka: and what did she say?

Bikou: she said yes.

Kuroka: good. So be good to her and if you're not then.... You can tell what will happen.

Bikou and the others clung to the wall and so did the wolves from fear of a woman's wrath.

Bikou: of course I will be good I promise.

Kuroka returns to her usual self.

Kuroka: ok perfect so who's hungry?

Vali: you guys go ahead and eat, I got some errands to run.

Issei: you mean your date with a certain silver haired Valkyrie?

Everyone goes: oooooooooooooooooo

Vali: I do like her.

Arthur: we're happy for you Vali.

Issei: I think we should start renovations, we'll need a few more rooms since Ravel joined the team and needs a place to stay.

Ravel: I'm happy sharing a room Issei.

Issei: it's up to you. We're building extra rooms regardless. If you want to use one as your own then it's fine.

Ravel: thanks.

Cao Cao: so Bikou and Vali, have you two went on any dates yet.

Bikou: no, after the fight with Loki no one had the will to go out.

Vali: I had just recently met Rossweisse back then so I did t want to make it weird.

La Fey: you should ask her out, both of your clearly like each other so do it.

Vali: but the problem is that I don't know how alright. I get all flustered around her...

Irina: then why not make a grand gesture?

Xenovia: like how Issei did for Kuroka when he made that glowing necklace?

Issei: that's a good idea. Azazel can help.

Vali: sounds good. How about a double date Bikou?

Bikou: I'm in.

Things finally looked and almost felt normal but Issei still dreaded talking to Odin. Issei and Vali go to visit Azazel who welcomed them with open arms. As the guys told him their plan Azazel was more than happy to help. He helped create a set of earrings from the tiny pieces of gem left behind from creating the necklace for Kuroka, Vali infused some of his hair into it as substitute for scales. The thin earrings were now silver and red.

Time came, Issei and Kuroka went on a date to the park, both their familiars in their miniature states played together, oh how they loved to finally get to play. Kuroka and Issei couldn't help but invision a kid or two of their own playing with Fenrir and the runt.

Issei: are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Kuroka: we can sense what the other wants so yes. I want to try having kids.

Bikou and Shirone went on a double date with Vali and Rossweisse. After enjoying the movie both couples went their separate ways.

Vali: so did you enjoy the movie?

Rossweisse: I did, Deadpool 2 was hilarious. His fourth wall breaks are perfect.

Vali: they love Deadpool in asgard?

Rossweisse: they don't but I love the MCU. It's my guilty pleasure.

Vali: I see you are a woman of culture as well.

Rossweisse laughs and leans on Vali. It was now or never.

Vali: I have something for you.

He hands her a small box. Rossweisse looks at it and opens it.

Rossweisse: these are beautiful Vali, you didn't have to do that.

Vali: I wanted to. You helped us and who knows what would have happened if you weren't there. So thank you.

She puts the earrings on with a smile and a blush.

Rossweisse: how do I look?

Vali sees the shine from the earrings, pure white light coming from red and white gems that complimented her delicate skin and her soft silver hair but what stood out more was her turquoise coloured eyes. They too had a shine in them that Vali just noticed. His heart skipped a beat.

Vali: too beautiful to describe.

(This is what Vali sees.)

Rossweisse: you're really sweet Vali. Thank you.

Rossweisse took the initiative and kissed Vali. Vali returned her feelings and he's been waiting to do that for a while now.

Vali goes home and Rossweisse stayed in a hotel room like she has for the past month, everyday she would do her job to send reports about what was happening to Issei and Kuroka. That was the order given to her and half her reason on staying on Earth.

Issei and Kuroka had just finished their date and they both ended it with going to the place where they first met. The forest where Issei began his transformation and learning to love again. It was almost sunset and the couple watched as it went down.

Issei: hey love. There's something I want to ask you.

Kuroka: yeah ?

Issei pulls out the box from his pocket dimension.

Issei: will you marry me?

Kuroka was speechless at his question. She stared at Issei who was now on his knee and holding the open box revealing the ring. Tears streamed down her now red cheeks and she laughed a bit then said in a low voice.

Kuroka: yes.

Issei: sorry I didn't quite catch that.

Kuroka: YES I'LL MARRY YOU.

Issei was overwhelmed with joy and put the ring on her finger. Kuroka looked at the ring and then jumped Issei then making out. One hell of a way to end a date.

Vali on his way home encountered Ophis.

Ophis: it's time.

Vali got serious.

Vali: then let's make it quick. The sooner he's dead the better.

Ophis and Vali go into the dimensional gap and meet up with great red. The 3 then teleported together to the chaos brigade headquarters.

Vali: let's do this.

Great red: I have an idea.

Ophis: what?

Great red: I am the dragon of dreams and you are the dragon of Infinity. Let's combine our powers and fuck up his mind and soul. We can create nightmares that would haunt him for eternity.

Vali: whao.

Ophis: yes. An excellent idea. We shall make an example of him then kill him.

Great red fires a fire ball and destroys every thing in sight. A being emerged from the rubble and came to face them.

Vali: hello grandfather.

Ophis: Rizvim Lucifer. You messed up.

Rizvim: Ophis and great red. Just what is going on here Vali? I thought we were on the same side.

Vali: you sent Loki didn't you?

Rizvim: yeah and he still hasn't returned. Where is he?

Ophis: dead.

Rizvim: WHAT?

Vali: you hurt my friends NO YOU HURT MY FAMILY AND FOR THE LAST TIME OLD MAN. FIRST MY FATHER AND THEN MY MOTHER.

Rizvim smirks.

Rizvim: I just forced the holy grail out of the little vampire girl and I didn't give her a choice, either her or her little half vampire friend. With this grail I can alter reality boy. What can you possible do even with Ophis and great red?

Great red: this.

Both great red and Ophis combine their powers and shot a small bullet of energy towards Rizvim. He put up a shield but was too distracted to notice Vali already in his balance breaker and already behind him. Vali divided Rizvim's powers and the shield became too weak to stop the bullet. It hit Rizvim in the head and he fell to the ground. He started having seizures and convulsions immediately.

Vali: what did you do to him?

Great red: making him feel fear.

Rizvim in his mind was constantly being torn apart by dragons and creatures of the dark, images of his son whom he killed appeared endlessly spewing words filled with venom. The pain he was feeling intensified endlessly making each nightmare worse than the last.

Ophis: let's go take him to the devil kings.

Vali: wait.

Vali picks up the holy grail Rizvim dropped and went to the lab hidden underneath the HQ. Vali sees the girl on the table barely alive even after her sacred gear being removed forcefully. She immediately started showing signs of improvement. He placed it on her and it merged with her again. Vali looked around and saw little vampire in a cage.

Vali: hey, you okay? What's your name?

Vampire: my name is Gasper sir...please don't hurt me or Valerie.

Vali: I'm not here to hurt you or your friend, I'm here to free you. Rizvim can't hurt you anymore.

Gasper: is Valerie going to be okay?

Vali: she'll be fine. Do you two have a home?

Gasper: no sir. Rizvim destroyed it when we tried to escape.

Vali: then come with me, my family and friends would love to have you in their home.

Gasper goes with Vali and they take Valerie with her. Ophis takes Rizvim to Sirzechs along with Valerie and Gasper. Great red said his farewell and went back to the dimensional gap.

As soon as they arrived at Sirzechs's office Ophis dropped Rizvim before him.

Sirzechs: is that... Rizvim Lucifer?

Vali: yes. My grandfather and the leader of the chaos brigade. He sent Loki.

Sirzechs: I'll call Odin immediately. He needs to know this.

Sirzechs calls Odin along with Azazel and devil kings and asks him to come right away.

Sirzechs: he'll be here soon now who are your friends?

Vali: the sleeping girl is Valerie and this is Gasper. They lost their home to Rizvim.

Gasper: pleasure to meet you sir.

Sirzechs: like wise Gasper.

Gasper is quite young and us very shy.
Sirzechs found him to be adorable and thought about their living situations.

Sirzechs: Gasper, I'm sorry for what Rizvim did to you and Valerie and hope you will accept my offer to help you find a new home. My sister is a devil like I and would treat you like family. You don't have to accept right away, take your time.

Gasper: as long as Valerie is with me than I'm happy sir.

Sirzechs: glad to hear it Gasper.

Valerie wakes up and gathering her wits she is kept up to speed on the events. Sirzechs calls Rias and her team who show up in 2 minutes.

Sirzechs: Rias there are two people who need a home and I think being part of your team would be perfect.
Meet Gasper and Valerie.

The introductions continue and they hit it off perfectly. Both Valerie and Gasper accept her proposal to become part of her peerage. Gasper was now her second bishop and Valerie her pawn. Vali called Issei and the others including Rossweisse.

When they showed up, Odin arrived at the same time. Issei was dreading what he now was about to face. Grafia, Ajuka, Serafall and Azazel also came.

Odin: hello everyone.

Odin said in a broken voice. Clearly he was still heartbroken about Loki. Everyone bowed in respect, Issei avoided making even eye contact with him.

Sirzechs: I'm glad everyone is here. Vali and Ophis brought forth the end of the chaos brigade. The man squirming on the floor is Rizvim Lucifer and the head of the chaos brigade. He also made Loki attack us.

Everyone went wide eyed and gasped.

Ajuka: but why?

Vali: my grandfather Rizvim here was one of old devil kings, a direct offspring of the original Lucifer. He wanted the new ones gone by using the holy grail and that's where Valerie comes in since she wields it. He also planned to release trihexa a.k.a 666. I found those through his notes in the lab.

Azazel chocked on his scotch.

Serafall: but Rizvim being a direct descendent is very strong so how did you managed to do this to him?

Vali tells them what he Ophis and great red did.

Odin: if everyone would excuse me, I need to speak with the red dragon emperor alone please.

Those words made Issei stiff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 609 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
53.5K 607 11
Saji's sick, and Issei has been chosen as his replacement! How would he adjust to a whole new environment? Will it be hard to make friends with peopl...
23.5K 327 21
Issei Has Enough of Being Used After He Defeated The Beast of The Apocalypse, only for his brother to take credit for his Powerful Fight, he is done...
7.3K 202 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...