Expecting The Unexpected

By sleepytinker__

"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1: Hey it's me Eveline Carter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting My Crush?
CHAPTER 3: THE DAY!
CAST
CHAPTER 4: Overexcited Friend
CHAPTER 5: Marriage?
CHAPTER 6: Meeting Him.
CHAPTER 7: Broken Dreams
CHAPTER 8: Feisty Me.
CHAPTER 9: Arrogant Jerk
CHAPTER 10: Evil Plan for Ev!
CHAPTER 11: Blake Simon Vs Alexander Knight
CHAPTER 12: Falling for the most Stupid Plan
CHAPTER 13: You are in love with Who?
CHAPTER 14: Shopping
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Ring
CHAPTER 16: Wedding Day
CHAPTER 17: Crazy Friends
CHAPTER 18: First Day as Mrs. Knight
CHAPTER 19: Reception
CHAPTER 20: Caught?
CHAPTER 21: Stealing Chocolates. Are We?
CHAPTER 22: Getting Impatient for that One Call
CHAPTER 23: Exposed?
CHAPTER 24: You Did What?
CHAPTER 25: The Cute Angry Bird
CHAPTER 26: Gift from Mr. Arrogant Knight
CHAPTER 27: Something's Fishy
CHAPTER 28: It's Complicated!
CHAPTER 29: Jealous?
CHAPTER 30: My only Knight in the shining armour "Alexander Knight"
CHAPTER 31: Parent's Surprise
CHAPTER 32: His Nightmare
CHAPTER 33: Honeymoon
CHAPTER 34: What's wrong with him?
CHAPTER 35: I think I am falling for you
CHAPTER 36: He Kissed Me?
CHAPTER 37: Will he never fall for me?
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 38: I am lost!
CHAPTER 39: He loves me
CHAPTER 41: Love You!!
CHAPTER 42: Blake Simon Vs Alexander Knight (Part 2)
CHAPTER 43: Date
CHAPTER 44: All about her Date Night
CHAPTER 45: My Cute Thief
CHAPTER 46: When he Lost his Temper
CHAPTER 47: I am Sorry Xander
CHAPTER 48: Without him for a Whole Week?
CHAPTER 49: He's Back
CHAPTER 50: Shattered
CHAPTER 51: He Hates Me Now?
CHAPTER 52: Is She Drunk?
CHAPTER 53: Sick
CHAPTER 54: Fainted!
CHAPTER 55: Pregnant!
CHAPTER 56: Why did he Lie?
CHAPTER 57: He Forgot My Birthday?
CHAPTER 58: SURPRISE!
CHAPTER 59: Please be Okay!!
CHAPTER 60: Our Baby!!
EPILOGUE: Together Forever
NEW STORY!!
OUT NOW!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 40: Back Home

105K 4.1K 377
By sleepytinker__

EVELINE KNIGHT

The sunlight hit my face. I felt someone's hand caressing my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Xander smiling at me. Memories of last night flashed in my mind I blushed and covered myself with the blanket.

He laughed. Pulling the blanket away from me he said "Good morning Mrs. Knight."
I moved closer to him, covering my face with both my hands I hid my face on his bare chest. Last night was amazing and I am glad that he is the one who took my virginity. It was painful at first then I started feeling the pleasure. Whenever I felt the pain Xander would say some soothing words near my ear to calm me down. Since it was my first time I knew how much he was trying to go slow.

"You okay? Was I too rough last night."

I raised my face from his chest and shook my head. He kissed the top of my head.

"Stop thinking whatever it is. Do you know you think a lot these days." I frowned. "Come down we'll have the breakfast then we also have to return back today."

Return back. Why? It's so perfect in here.

He got out of the bed I noticed he was wearing his sweats when did he wore them. That means it's only me who is naked under the blanket.

My eyes widened and I gripped the blanket close to my chest tightly covering my body.

"Don't cover yourself baby not after last night." I blushed.

He then wore a t-shirt and gave me a shirt of his. "Wear this and come down." He said kissing the top of my head. I nodded. He went downstairs. I guess he has already brushed as his mouth smelled minty.

I wore his shirt that reached my thigh and brushed my teeth. While washing my face I noticed some big red spot on my neck.

HOLY FUCK!

Hickeys.

They are all over my neck, my collarbone.

Alexander Fucking Knight I will kill you.

I went downstairs saw Xander sitting on the stool happily typing something on his phone. I went and sat beside him glaring at him. But he didn't look up from his phone. So I coughed.

A fake one.

Still no response he kept reading the mails.

I coughed more loudly he just put the glass of water to my side still not looking at me.

ENOUGH!

I took the phone from his hand. He looked instantly. I kept the phone on my side.

"What the hell? I was doing something Ev."

"You have done a lot."

"What?" he asked totally confused.

"Oh! So now you don't know."

"Ev what are you talking about?"

"Stop acting innocent Xander. You are so bad. Now for a whole week I will not be able to wear dresses that shows my neck."

"Okay, so how am I bad in that."

"Because Mr. Alexander Knight you are the one who left I don't know how many hickeys on my neck. See."

I showed him. He just chuckled.

"Xander I am serious."

"Ev you don't have to hide them. In fact I think they look nice on you."

"Nice? You are blind."

"No I am not. This will tell everyone that who you belong to."

"I think the whole world already knows that because after the marriage we were all over the internet and the magazines."

"Good for them and those hickeys I'll never let them fade away." I hit his chest he laughed.

"Eat well. You need energy." He said and started eating his food. "We'll be leaving at 12."

I nodded looking down. I don't want to go back.

"Don't be sad Ev we would come again sometime."

I nodded again.

"Did you take your bath?"

I shook my head.

"Fine we'll take bath after the breakfast."

"We?" I asked.

"Ya we."

"You mean together?"

"Yes Eveline that's what I meant."

I blushed and he chuckled.

"You look cute when you blush." I blushed again at his comment.

"Stop teasing me Xander." He laughed.

After having our food I was waiting in the bedroom for him blushing as hell. My face was burning up and heart beating like crazy. I was growing impatient. And this man was somewhere with his phone.

Idiot.

Few minutes later Xander came inside the room. Looked at me once and smirked "You don't have to be so nervous. It's nothing I haven't seen last night."

"You love teasing me don't you."

"Late realization. Let's go."

I nodded slowly biting my lip.

We went in the washroom. Within seconds he took off all his clothes and looked at me asking me to do the same. I turned around and took off his shirt that I was wearing and went into the bathtub. He came in behind me and pulled me towards him.

After an hour finally we came out of the washroom. My body was covered by a towel only and he had a towel around his waist. His upper body was bare. I was choosing my dress from the closet when I felt his presence behind me. I turned around to see him extremely close to me I stumbled back a little my back hit the closet. His eyes roamed all over my body. I was again trapped between him and the closet.

UGH!!

He leaned forward and asked "Are you still sore?"

"Umm.. n-no the hot bath really helped."

"Good." His lips then came crashing against mine.

I closed my eyes. He pushed me more against the closet pinning my hands above my head he kissed me. His one hand was still holding both my hands above my head and the other was behind my neck deepening the kiss. He bit my lower lip I opened my mouth. His tongue then started exploring my mouth I moaned. Our bodies were pressed together. This was the reason why my towel has not fallen down yet. If he pulled away or even make a move my towel would be on the floor.

He knew that and being the evil he is he moved backward a little not breaking the kiss and within seconds my towel fell down. As expected. I was standing all naked in front of him. Finally he broke the kiss I was breathing heavily he eyed me from top to bottom and smirked "Gorgeous." With that he picked me up and we landed on the bed.

He again made love to me. But this time it was different. The pain was gone. All I felt was the pleasure.

We both were breathing heavily laying on the bed then he pulled me towards him. I was now lying on top of him. He removed the wet strands of my hair.

What he said after that made me feel guilty for not telling him the truth, for breaking the trust that he has on me.

"Eveline Knight you'll be the end of me."

----------------------------------------------------

When we entered home after a long journey I was half dead. I just wanted to sleep. I went upstairs to my room. I went to the closet to change into something comfortable to find the closet empty.

Where the hell are all my clothes?

Did someone steal it?

I looked around the room for my things but I couldn't find any of my things. I made my way to Xander's room. His door was open.

Strange. He never keeps the door open.

I went in to find him changing his shirt already. He looked at me and smiled as if he was expecting me.

"You are here. I was waiting for you."

"Xander I can't find my things in my room. Where are they? Did someone steal my things? But you told that you have a good security here. Then where are my things?"

"Calm down girl. I asked the maids to move your things in my room."

"Your room?" I asked raising my eyebrow. He smiled and made his way towards the door. He closed the door and then came towards me.

"Yes my room. You'll be staying in my room from now on since you are my wife we have to share a room together."

"But you said earlier that you don't want anyone to disturb your privacy."

"That was all in the past." He pulled me closer to him and hugged me. "I want to start fresh with you. I want you to be a part of my life. I want you to stay with me forever."

I hugged him back. "I love you so much Xander."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. Then we pulled away.

"You look tired. Go and change. I have a call to attend after that I'll join you on the bed."

I nodded and went to the washroom.

After changing I jumped on the bed. I know I was sleepy but I was not able to sleep now. When will he come? I know it's becoming a bad habit of mine but I can't help without him. I want to sleep in his arms. I feel safe and comfortable. I sat up on the bed and waited for him impatiently.

Few minutes later he came in. He looked at me and said "Why are you not sleeping?"

"I was waiting for you."

"Ev you sleep, I have some work to do." A frowned appeared on my face.

"Can't you do it tomorrow. Please." I whined.

He sighed "Such a baby."

He then switched off the lights and got into the bed. I happily wrapped my arms around him and he too wrapped his arms around around my waist pulling me closer, my head rested on his chest. He once kissed the top of my head. "Comfortable?" he asked.

I nodded like a child closing my eyes. With that I drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------

Ah! I can't breathe.

This is just too much to handle.

And I just wanted to thank you all for liking the story. Love you guys.❤️❤️❤️

Do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 2.5K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
349K 13.5K 31
"What are you getting at son?" His father watched both of us warily. "She's not really My-" the word was about to slip out of his mouth. I wouldn't...
6.8M 180K 78
~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parents in shock "What! you guys are joking ri...
2.1M 63.7K 57
Arabella Heatherway, the youngest daughter of the most successful lawyer Gabriel Heatherway and his beautiful wife Blair Heatherway. And the youngest...