Masked Β» kalejandro

By -LYD1A

"I should hate you for this, but I love you too much." Alejandro Rosario is a mafia leader and stumbles int... More

Hey Stranger
Thank You
The Little Things
Thunder
Cherry Red
Sugar Sweet
Meanwhile...
Threat
One Month
Trust
Bad News
The Truth
Lights
Raindrops
Sick
Smile For The Camera
Crimson Art
Who's That?
Father Figure
Indebted
Hurt
Torture
irrelevant smut
Breakout
A/N
Hospital Shenanigans
Cold Spell
Sneaking In
Aggressive Auction
segs ⚠️
Bonding
Nervous Wreck
Maria's Wrath
Mia and Maria
Vacation in Venice
Beach House Banter
Note
Ravishing Red ⚠️
discontinuing

The Plan

1.2K 90 70
By -LYD1A

go and check out my new book!

and for the last time people, Donovan is Valerie's son

Author's POV

"You wanna do WHAT?" Maiya asked incredulously. 

Kairi merely nodded in response. His plan also sounded unrealistic to his ears. 

The two were sitting on Kairi's bed, sharing a large bowl of Doritos.

"We could at least try. There's no point in waiting forever. We both know that Valerie isn't gonna let any of us leave this building. Please, will you help me Maiya? You know the building the best and Valerie can't hurt you," Kairi pleaded.

Maiya sighed. She couldn't resist her brother's begging.

"Fine, but only because I want you to be happy and that Valerie can't touch me," Maiya finished.

"Thanks," Kairi smiled and then opened the drawer on his vanity.

Kairi pulled out a long sheet of paper along with some pencils as Maiya ran into her room ad came back with a long rolled up scroll. They locked the door and spread out the items on the ground.

Maiya unreavled the scroll to reveal a blueprint of the entire mansion, along with the locations of the vents and hidden rooms. 

"Ok, so Alejandro is there and everyone is held captive in the basement," Maiya said, pointing at the map. "Alejandro would be in chains at night since Valerie chains her victims after the straitjacket part. We just need something that would break the metal."

"Every guard has keys to the basement and the room that Alejandro is in. Every single room downstairs is locked up every night. All we need to do is to get a pair of keys. Then, we can bust in at night when everyone is sleeping. Once we free everyone, we can head to the weapon room and armor up. And then we battle our way out. Also, look at what I found," Maiya stated.

Kairi merely nodded and soaked in the information.

She pulled Kairi's phone out of her pocket, eyes shining with pride.

"Holy shit! Thanks. We can call Taylor and she can be our getaway driver," Kairi suggested. 

They quickly made copies of the mansion blueprint, sketching it out for hours. Then, they wrote the plan on the backside and folded up the papers. They guessed that there were about 50 prisoners in total.

"The first night, we take the keys and drop off these papers for everyone.  And I mean every single person in the basement. We need to free them all. Then, we give one to Alejandro. The next night, we'll give them weapons and we'll plan our escape route. Finally, we break out during lunch on the following day. That's when the guards come in to give the captives their food and we'll take them down. I just hope that Taylor will be waiting outside once we're done," Kairi recited.

He took a deep breath.

"Everything must go to plan. There can't be any flaws or else we'll all die," Maiya pointed out.

"Gee, way to put on the pressure," Kairi snorted.

"Oh shut up," Maiya giggled.

"Come to my room at 1 am. Everyone should be asleep by then," Kairi said.

Maiya nodded and scurried out of Kairi's room, shaking with fear and anticipation for the plan they were about to execute. Kairi messaged Taylor and the girl flooded his notifications with texts. Mostly concerning Robert. Kairi sent a long paragraph explaining his predicament and told Taylor about being their getaway driver. Taylor immediately agreed and Kairi thanked his friend.

The day dragged by slowly and Kairi bit his lip, overthinking things.

What if the plan doesn't work?

What if Valerie catches them?

What will he do when he sees Alejandro?

Oh god. Alejandro.

Poor Alejandro. Kairi knew that they both weren't emotionally stable to meet each other. 

The alarm in his room struck one o' clock and there was a faint knock on the door. Kairi tumbled out of bed and opened the door to reveal Maiya, eyes wide in excitement.

"Hurry Kairi!" Maiya whisper yelled as she fled down the stairs in her socks.

Kairi huffed and balanced the stack of papers in his hand.

"Slow down and be quiet, Maiya. You need to chill," Kairi hissed as Maiya accidentally bumped her foot against the wall. The sound echoed throughout the mansion and the guard snoozing at the door stirred a little.

The sibling let out a relieved breath when the guard slipped back into a deep slumber. Maiya crept towards the guard's belt where a ring of keys hung. She swiftly snatched it and ran back to Kairi where they did a silent victory cheer.

"They have really good and really bad sercurity," Maiya retorted.

Kairi bit back a laugh and returned his focus to the keys in his hand. He fumbled around and sighed in frustration. Why were there so many damn keys? Atlas, Kairi turned the right key and pushed the basement door open.

It was basically an underground prison. Maiya wrinkled her nose and dry gagged, pinching her nose.

"Here," Kairi said, handing Maiya half of the papers.

Together, they slipped a piece of paper between the bars, into each cell. Maiya ran out of papers and Kairi motioned for her to return back to her room.

"Be careful," Maiya whispered and fled the basement.

Kairi walked to the last cell and gasped. Robert sat cross legged on the ground, staring straight at Kairi. His dead and dull eyes bore into his soul and Kairi saw how miserable the boy was.

"Oh my god, Robert! Here, take this," Kairi said, handing the latter the pamphlet.

Robert arched an eyebrow and read the plan, his face morphing into one of surprise.

"I'm impressed, Kairi. But what happened with Alejandro?" Robert asked.

"I'm really sorry but Valerie forced me to go along with the act. I'm sorry for getting everyone into this mess but I'll get you out! Also, here. Take my phone. You can text Taylor," Kairi whispered.

Robert's face lit up and he reached for the phone.

"Thanks Kai, I owe you one," Robert replied gratefully.

Kairi scurried out of the basement and locked the door behind him. There were some extra copies in his hand and Kairi counted that there were 37 people in the cells. 

Now it was time to go give the paper to Alejandro.

Kairi tiptoed down the hall and stood face to face with the room he used to be tied up in. Kairi took a deep breath and spent a minute trying to find the key to the door. He unlocked the door to see Alejandro on the ground, shackles on his ankles and chains on his wrist, binding him to the wall.

The boy was sleeping peacefully and Kairi tucked a piece of paper by Alejandro. He knelt down and gently caressed the latter's face, holding back tears.

"I'm so sorry," Kairi whispered and got up. 

Kairi reached the door when he heard shuffling behind him. He froze, fearing that he got caught but he nearly crumbled when he heard Alejandro speak.

"Kairi?" Alejandro rasped.

Hearing that familar voice that made his world light up, that used to wake him up everyday, that used to lull him to sleep, broke Kairi's walls.

He turned around slowly, directing his gaze to the ground.

"Yeah?" Kairi replied, biting his lip as tears pooled in his eyes.

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry-

But it didn't last long when salty tears streaked down his cheeks and each breath felt like he was inhaling glass.

"Come here bubs," Alejandro sighed, stretching his arms wide.

Kairi staggered forwards and fell to knees, hugging Alejandro tightly. Alejandro let out a soft grunt as Kairi hugged his bruises but he didn't care. He got Kairi back. Alejandro's heart clenched as Kairi wailed into his shoulders, taking ragged breaths as he shook.

"I-I'm so sorry," Kairi sniffed, cupping Alejandro's face in his hands.

"Look at you. Oh my god. I caused all of your pain. I can't bear to have that on my conscience. I love you, no matter what bullshit Valerie makes me say, I love you. With all of my being and heart. I'm gonna get you out of here, I promise," Kairi exhaled.

"I know you will. Go, before you get caught. I'm assuming that the paper is your plan to breakout, right?" Alejandro asked.

"Yep. Just hang in there. You'll be out of here in no time bubba," Kairi answered and kissed Alejandro's cheek. 

He left the room and locked it again. Then, Kairi took the key to Alejandro's room and the key to the basement off of the ring. He returned the keys to the guard and dashed back into the room. His heart thumped with excitement and exhilaration.

Alejandro was beyond relieved to discover that the whole thing was just an act. Now that Alejandro reflected on the act, it seemed utterly stupid and obvious. Such clownery. 

How could he believe that Kairi loved another man so quickly? Especially a gross man like Donovan. That man radiated small dick and future pedophile energy.

 He trusted Kairi and Alejandro felt disappointed in himself for believing the phony act. All of those precious and rare tears that were shed. At least now he knows what heartbreak feels like. 

A huge weight flew off his shoulders and now, Alejandro craved vengeance. 

Bloody vengeance. 

«  »

she updated again this week?! who is she?

but fr, I got too much time on my hands

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this
16.5K 436 29
Alejandro moves into a dorm and he had to share one with one of the most coldest and meanest guys in the campus not to say also one of the hottest as...
26.9K 697 28
ooo. β–Šoblivious βΌβŒβ˜„οΈŽ ➝ βͺ π™°πš•πšŽπš“πšŠπš—πšπš›πš˜ πšπš˜πšœπšŠπš›πš’πš˜ ❫ ━━━━━━━━━━━ βš•οΈŽβ˜„οΈŽ two teenagers who are oblivious to being in love with each other. ...