Bad Blood. (Gerard Way x Read...

Door solarattraction

REWRITE NOW PUBLISHED!! PLEASE CONSIDER READING THAT INSTEAD AS THE QUALITY IS BETTER !! You just moved here... Meer

1: New town, new mysteries?
2: New school, New friends, right?
3: Class fucking sucks.
4: Lunch
5: Boundaries, Dwight, Boundaries!
6: Not the villian, afterall?
7: House (of wolves??)
8: Jacket Slut
9: Morning
10: you will be my girl
11: life gets better, right?
12: I suck at titles
13: i still suck at titles
14: Secret secrets are no fun, secret secrets hurt someone.
15: What?
A/N
16: Gerard or Mikey
17: Mikey
19: Breaking Point
20: Here Comes The End
21: The Weekend
22: Drugstore Perfume
23: The World Is Ugly
END

18: Decisions

558 8 23
Door solarattraction

(A/N: I'll be updating this so much more in return for the little hiatus hehe.)

I wake up to the bright sun blaring through the closed blinds, directly into my eyes. Somehow I managed to angle myself just so that it blinds me! yay! I sit u, only to realize Mikey still had his arms around my waist. I wiggled out of his grip, and went downstairs to the kitchen. 

Stretching my arms, I walked through the doorway and into the living room, to Frank watching TV.  "Where's Gerard?" I say in a yawn, sitting next to him. "In his room. Why?" 

"I'm gonna go check on him, that's for sure." I get up seconds after sitting down, and go make some cereal for him. "What's his favorite kind of cereal?" I yell from the kitchen. "(your favorite cereal)!" He shouts. Hmm, that's my favorite too. 

I prepare the bowl, cereal first, milk, and spoon. I go upstairs knock on the door a solid three times. "Go away.." He groans, and I feel a giggle come out. Contrary to his statement, I walk through his door, and sit on the edge of his bed. "I said go away!" He throws a pillow at me, and I luckily dodge it. "But, I have breakfast." I hand him the bowl, and he stares at it. "That's my favorite kind. How'd you know?" He grabs it, and scoops a spoonful into his mouth. "First of all, Frank told me. Second, it's mine too." I wipe the palms of my hands on my thighs, from the condensation of the bowl. "Seems like we have the same favorite things." He rests the spoon on the edge of the rim. "Lets put that to the test, hmm?"

He cocks an eyebrow.

"Favorite food?"

"(Your favorite food)"

"Favorite band?"

"(Your favorite band that isnt my chem)"

"Hmm.. Favorite drink?"

"(Your favorite drink.)"

"Well, we have all of those in common." I rest my hand on his thigh. "Weird.. You should probably go back to Mikey, y/n." He pushes my arm away. "I see how it is." I roll my eyes at his pettiness, and walk back to Mikey.

"Where'd you go? I was so cold." He pats the spot next to him, and I lay down. "Just went to see if Gerard was okay." I pull the blanket back over my shoulders. "Okay then.."

I tried going back to sleep, but last night kept flashing through my mind.

His top lip quivers. 

"Im so sorry." A tear drops down, and he cries into my chest. 

"It's okay, you're going to be fine.."

 I stroke a strand of his hair. 

"Don't do it again." I twirl the strand of black, yet greasy, hair in my fingers. 

"I promise."

To shake the thought, I turn back to Mikey, who's already fallen back asleep. I put my hand on his cheek, and he wakes up a bit. "Whatcha doin there, y/n?" He places his hand on mine. "Admiring your cute face."

"I could say the same for you." His cheeks tug at a smile, and he places his lips on mine. I still feel.. guilty. I feel like i'm letting him down, y'know? I love Mikey and all, but.. It isn't worth it. 

I didn't realize I had zoned out staring at the ceiling. "Y/N? You good?" Mikey tapped my shoulder, and I shook myself back into reality. "Uh.. yeah. Just kinda zoned out there." I awkwardly laugh. 

"Shall we go get breakfast?" I break the silence, and he follows me downstairs. 

"Hey Mikey, hey y/n." Gerard says from the couch, in a quiet tone. "Hey Gerard." I sit next to him on the couch, and Mikey sits next to me. "Frank. You're seriously watching Spongebob? Again?" 

"I mean, it's a good show and a good plot." He.. has a point.

I'm still super tired from everything that happened last night, and I didn't realize my head was against Gerard's shoulder. I pretended to be asleep, to see his and Mikeys reaction. I know I shouldn't have, but.. I do like drama. "Y/n, get up." He lightly taps my arm, but gives up when I pretend to still be asleep. 

"y/n, get up." Mikey pulls me up to his side. "Why the hell did you do that? I was comfortable." I say, opening my eyes. "You weren't even asleep, were you?" 

"I was somewhat asleep, yes."

"Fine, whatever. Be with him, I dont care." Mikey crosses his arms, and steadys his eyes straight ahead. "Calm down, i was just sleeping."  

"Suree.."

"Stop doing this."  Frank said, pausing the show. "Whatever." he got up, and went to his room.

"Really? I didn't do anything wrong, did I?" I turned to Frank, and I felt a worried look stir on my face. "Of course not. He's just always been petty, that's all." 

I rolled my eyes, and walked up the stairs to his room, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

"Mikey?" I walked over to him, and sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry, y/n." He interrupts me, as I was going to say something. "Don't hate me?" I see tears swell up in his eyes. "Wow, I didn't know you were able to cry. I wouldn't hate you, either." I say the first part in a joking tone, and the last part in a serious tone.

"Thank you." He brings me in for a hug, and I return the favor.

"Lets watch a movie, like we agreed last night." I say, backing away from his embrace.

"Movie?" Frank popped his head through the doorway. "How long have you been there, Frank?" I say, rubbing the bridge of my nose. "Ever since you two hugged."

"So, movie?" 

"Get Gerard.." I click on the TV, and he runs downstairs.

I decide on Mean Girls, mostly because that's my second favorite movie.

"I got him!" Frank pulls a sad looking Gerard through the doorway. "Is this Mean Girls?" he says, his face lightening up. "Why yes it is, Gerard. Yes it is." I turn to him. "I fucking love this movie!" He jumps next to me, and twists his arm around mine. "Of course you do, diva." I scoff, and click play.

---------------------------------------

Finishing our movie marathon, I check the time to see its 8PM. "We've been watching movies for like 12 hours." I announce to Frank, who's the only one awake. Gerard fell asleep about two movies in, with his head resting on my lap, and Mikey fell asleep about 2 movies after him, his head on my shoulder. "I have two Way's sleeping on me, help me move them without waking them up." I poke Frank. "Yeah yeah, I will." He says, slowly moving Mikey onto the pillow. He doesn't wake up, and I feel a sigh of relief. "This one's gonna be harder, I can tell." I point to a sleepy Gerard on my lap. "Gerard, Gerard wake up." I lightly shake his arm. "Mmmm, no." He groans, and (weakly) slaps my thigh. "Gerard, lets go to bed." I speak to him like you do with a dog. "Only if you come with me." He wakes up slightly, and rubs his eyes. "Not in the sexual way, either." He clarifies. "Good to know." I roll my eyes, and stand up, stretching my arms above my head.

"Alright, let's go." He walks through the doorway, and down the hall to his bedroom. I follow, until we reach his room.

He crashes on the bed, and I follow. "Dont try anything." I scoot a bit away from him. "I'm too tired to fuck anyways, god damnit." He rolls to face the wall, and I shut my eyes. 

((A/N: I don't feel like starting a new chapter for tomorrow, i'm going to continue it into this chapter. Deal with it fuckbag.))

This morning, the sun didn't blind me like it usually does.

"Gerard, get your lazy ass up, we have shit to d-" Frank stops when he walks through the door, and sees me. "You WHORE!" He fakes a gasp. "Calm down, we didn't do shit." I sit up, and wake up Gerard. "Gerard, get up." I shake his arm till he wakes up. "Pfft- fine.." He moves past me, and stands up. "Get out, I have to change and there's no way i'm letting you see me change again." He motions for me to leave, and I oblige. "Again?" Frank scoops some yogurt into his mouth, and leans against the doorway. "Yeah, that one night we got blackout drunk he let me sleep in here and I woke up when he didn't have a shirt on, that's the story creep." I walk past him, and into Mikeys room. He's still in almost the exact same position as he was when I left last night.

"Mikey, get up." I sit at the foot of his bed. "no.." He rolls onto his side. "Mikey, don't be difficult." I slap his leg, and he gets up. "Fine, fine." He pulls me into a kiss, and I kiss back. Still, doesn't feel right.

"Y/N!" I hear Gerard call. "I'll.. be right back." I back away from Mikey, and walk down to Gerards room. His door is closed, so I knock. For obvious reasons.

"I called you here, you obviously can come in." He sasses. "Whatever." I shift the doorknob to the right, and push it open.

"What do you want, Gerard?" I close the door behind me.

"I need help with my eyeliner." He calls from the vanity.

"You wear eyeliner?" I walk over to him, and pull a chair next to his.

"I also wear red eyeshadow. You never noticed that?" He closes his eyeshadow palette.

"Guess not." I pick up his eyeliner pencil, and he turns to me with his eyes closed.

His eyes keep twitching, causing me to say "Stop twitching!"

"I cant help it!"

I roll my eyes, and continue to do it, but he keeps flinching.

"Stop it!"

"Deal with it!" He says, followed by a giggle. "You're such a child." I apply the rest of his eyeliner, and put it back on the table. "Lets go!" I hear Frank yell from down the hall. Gerard chose a black button up, red tie, black skinny jeans, and dress shoes. "You look like you're going to a fucking funeral." 

"I'm going to my own, duh." I roll my eyes at his stupid statement, and we walk out the door together.

I hope today goes well.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

18.7K 544 28
Say I miss you too..... Y/N doesn't like her life... All her problems hit her like a bus one day... Literally. This book can get quite trigge...
26.5K 862 43
Alice has been abused ever sense your mom has died in a crash. You were the outcast of the school. When one day your dad was caught abusing you. You...
82.5K 1.8K 23
[Updates every Monday] When (y/n) gets their room mixed up and ends up with a guy just as troubled as them, they grow close. They'll become friends...
42.2K 1.7K 38
With nothing left to lose, Melissa begrudgingly accepts the offer to go on tour with her best friend, and her best friend's new boyfriend. Among the...