The Fallen Dragon King.

By ZBX6779

Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfi... More

part 1. prologue
part 2. full 180.
part 3. confrontation
part 4. exposed.
part 5. unofficial rating game.
part 6. showdown
part 7. broken.
part 8. return.
part 9. reunion
part 10. hello Sona.
part 11. murderers.
part 12 new love
part 13. red dragon and black cat.
part 14. research and plumage.
part 15. gift and little kitten.
part 16. unwanted attention
part 17. the first fallen king.
part 18. training
part 19. the 8.
part 20. the queen.
part 21. dinner and stories.
part 22. well deserved laughs.
part 23. sharing the memories of the past.
part 24. chess
part 25. sparring match.
part 26. red vs yellow
part 27. Sitri gets owned.
part 28. a real match.
part 29. eternal bond.
part 30. the plan and the threat.
part 31 Loki
part 33: aftermath
part 34. unavoidable conversation and craziness.
part 35, new beginnings. epilogue.

part 32. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE

6.5K 63 86
By ZBX6779

WARNING: GORE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK CAUSE I'M A MESSED UP WRITER.

Loki: what are you?

Several green orbs of light appeared and surrounded Issei who was unleashing aura so dark that it looked like it was absorbing the light around it. Several voices came from the orbs all in sync with Issei's words.

I, WHO SHALL AWAKEN.

I AM THE HEAVENLY DRAGON WHO STOLE THE PRINCIPAL OF DOMINATION FROM GOD.

I MOCK THE INFINITE AND GRIEVE OVER THE DREAM.

I SHALL BECOME THE RED DRAGON OF DOMINATION.

I SHALL DROWN YOU INTO THE DEPTHS OF CRIMSON PURGATORY.

JUGGERNAUT DRIVE.

Issei's armour self repaired and all 12 of his wings spread out. His horns releasing a long flame jet that ignited the air around it and created an explosive sound. Issei's armour began to change, it was turning from solid metal to almost organic, it changed from red to black with red cracks that showed power flowing through them. The power of an enraged dragon. Issei began to grow in size till he was 15 meters tall. What followed next made Loki turn white from fear. A god was now afraid. Issei in his juggernaut drive roared while releasing a wave of energy that went on for miles.

Loki in his state of fear induced panic looked for a way to get escape. He got a glimpse of Fenrir and his pups. He released the chains on Fenrir and called for them.

Loki: FENRIR AND RUNTS ATTACK NOW.l!!

Loki hoped that their fangs would kill Issei. Issei noticed the incoming wolves and gave them the death glare.
The wolves immediately stopped after receiving the glare from a being that was now far far more horrific and powerful than their master Loki.

Loki: ATTACK DAMN IT!!

The wolves cowered in fear and literally shrunk to show submission in exchange for mercy. Issei looked back towards Loki and gave him the same look. Loki now desperate tried to run away until Issei seemingly teleported but it was his speed alone that did it. Loki attacked but his spells did nothing but piss him off even more. Issei used his tail to send Loki flying through several rocks, Issei used his speed once again and was standing right behind him, he boosted his power and thrust punched Loki into the ground creating a massive crater.
If it wasn't for his Asgardian durability then it would be a quick merciful death, Loki now cursed his ability because he was begging for death from being thrown around like a rag doll, his pride shattered after one punch, his ego scattered in the wind, the humiliation from getting tossed around by a being he looked down on a moment ago was destroying him. Issei only continues to make it worse, he grabbed Loki by the side of his head and dragged his other side and his body through the gravel the force and friction eventually started to rip off his skin, Loki screamed from being unable to handle the pain, Issei wanted to make him suffer more. The voices of the past boosted gear users all tell the same thing:

M̘̹̑̓OR̺̥͋Ė͎̥̟͉͗.̩̣̮̽͊̒ ̪M͙͕̜ͮ͌Ȏͧ̃R̭͈̟̄͗E̦̪ ̱̳P̳̭̱A̹̣ͬI̼͐̈N͙̹̜ͅ.͓͖̇̉̋͂
̠̉̓ͮ̚M̖ͩAͮK̿ͯ̐̀E̲͇̱̔̔̉ ͚͐̇ͭ̆ͅH̹̲IͪM̦̭̗͛͂ͦ ͗ͅE͎̰̮̲̎̈́X̯̙̬̎ͫ̔ͭP̱͓͚͑̑ͧͅE̯͈̤͔͂̌R̯̺̞͗I͇E̹̳̟̥N͖C̲̙É̊ ͭ̒T̘̯̓ͩ̈́R͉̫͍̃ͯ̀̇Û̪̼̫̋ͅÉ̥͔̰̘͗̎̅ ̦̤̒̀P̭̗̭̝̍AÌ̞̹̑̈̆N.̥͐ͥͩ
̟̎͗ͤH͍̐́͗̚Ĕ̼̜̯̭ͤ̊̿ ̈́͐ͮ̄H̲̱͕̮͑ͧU̼̮̦͌̂͊͗R̲̫̹͛͌ͥͤT͇̅̔̎ ̾Y͉̓̓̓͛O͗̂ͪ̚UͬR ̮̞M̖̠͚̖̔̅A̔T͚̙̾E̻ͯͨ̔ͩ.͗͐̅̍
ͣ͛HͫE̗̾̅͒̚ ͫͪ̚K̠͔ͯͦ̃ͣI̻L̝̼̝L̲̮͙ͣ͛̓Ê̺͉̙D̳ͫ̍̿̅ ̆ͅY̙͙͂̍̂ͭO͊̎̋Uͣ̅ͩͨR̖̰̪ͮ͋̽ ̋͋U͚N̟ͫ̄B͖̗̜͛̐̽ͩO͊̒̄R̠͕̐͂N͕̙͊͛ͬ ̱̦̇C̖͎̓H̳ͨ̑͊IL̗̤̬̲D͇̀̍̓.ͬ
̪͚͂ͨͨ̋

Issei separated numerous feathers from his wings and turned them into very thin wires and forced them through Loki's body. Issei heated the wires to cauterize any unwanted internal bleeding. They penetrated his skin and went into his spine, carefully sperating the bones from the spinal cord. Loki was shrieking at this point from the truly agonizing pain, it could be heard for kilometers easily. Issei was avoiding all the vital spots but hitting every nerve and Issei was just getting started, he willed the wires into Loki's rape shaft and balls. All the nerves were going into overdrive and adrenaline was coursing through his veins preventing him from blacking out. Loki was basically vibrating from the pain and he could no longer scream or breath, Issei saw the still burning bones of the serpent clone and had an idea. Issei created his signature light spear and impaled Loki through the shoulder, Issei walked over to the burning bones and held Loki over the flames. Issei was barbequing a Norse god, Vali, Kuroka, Rias and Sirzechs showed up just in time to see the horror that would haunt anyone, the sound Loki's shrieking definitely got their attention. Loki could only focus on 2 things. The pain and Issei's face, the face of the dragon emperor that was the bringer of his death. The roar and growl coming from those jaws will be the last thing he sees and hears.

Sirzechs was horrified at the sight.

Vali: Oh FUCK!!

Rias fainted at the sight. Sirzechs caught her.

Kuroka: Issei?

Loki's facial expressions was created from the purest form of torment and agony. Issei was burning Loki's limbs first that slowly cooked them then moved up to his torso then his spinal cord. Issei cracked Loki's skull open, he used the blood leaving from the brain and cooked the brain in its fluids.

Sirzechs vomits at the sight. The putrid stench was just too much.

Loki was finally dead and Issei let out a victory roar then walked over to Fenrir and the pups who were still cowering in fear. Issei threw Loki's barbequed body to them. He commanded them in a voice that demanded compliance and seeing Loki's barbequed body and face was all the more reason to obey him.

Issei: E̵̜̫͐̆͘A̙͕̖͈̭̔ͣͯ͗͠T̤̙̼̖ͨͦ̓̾

The 3 wolves smelled the meat and hunger got the best of them, they ravaged the meat off the bones as if they haven't eaten in weeks. They finished quickly leaving nothing but bones and metal wires in the humanoid frame that show exactly where they were attached to the body.
The wolves bowed their heads in submission to Issei.

Kuroka: we have to turn him back.

Vali: how? He's far more powerful that I could have imagined him using the juggernaut drive. If one of us went near him then we're dead.

Rossweisse: what if we all try?

Sirzechs: I have an idea. I might be able to slow him down while Rossweisse uses the chains of Gleipnir to try to hold him down. Vali you can divide his power and Kuroka we all know that only your voice can reach him. I know I'm asking a lot after what happened to you but you can use the bond and calm him down.

Kuroka: I already lost enough in my life, I won't lose him again. Let's do it.

Sirzechs teleports Rias to the others and they execute their plan. Sirzechs called out to Issei who got his attention. Issei didn't recognize him and attacked using fire breaths and energy blasts. Sirzechs dodged them but didn't attack, he couldn't risk hurting his brother. Rossweisse grabbed the chains and sent them towards Issei and began binding him but they clearly won't hold him for long.

Rossweisse: VALI. NOW.

Vali: I WHO SHALL AWAKEN.

I AM THE HEAVENLY DRAGON WHO LOST ALL TO THE PRINCIPAL OF DOMINATION.

I ENVY THE INFINITE AND LONG FOR THE DREAM.

I SHALL BECOME THE WHITE DRAGON THAT MASTERS THE PATH TO DOMINATION.

I TAKE YOU TO THE FURTHEST LIMITS OF INNOCENCE.

JUGGERNAUT DRIVE.

Vali enters the juggernaut drive and charges full speed towards Issei. He clings to him and used his massive dragon jaws to rip Issei's armour to pieces. Issei breaks loose and Vali jumps back.

Albion: divide X70

All the power Vali divided was too much for him to contain and let it out through his wings. All that strain forced him to revert to his regular balance breaker.

Vali: Kuroka you're up.

Issei had shrunk back down to his regular size but still in partial juggernaut drive. Kuroka latches on to him.

Kuroka: ISSEI YOU HAVE TO COME BACK TO ME PLEASE. YOU WON. YOU BEAT LOKI, YOU BEAT HIM FOR ME NOW JUST COME BACK TO ME PLEASE.

The mark on her chest begins to glow and so does the mark on Issei's. He released all his energy in a single fire breath attack straight into the air, the sky was now burning. Having no energy to maintain the juggernaut drive, the armor begins to crack and then falls apart. Issei opens his eyes and comes to his senses.

Kuroka: Issei? THANK HEAVEN YOU'RE BACK.

Vali and Sirzechs got a slight headache after hearing heaven.

Issei: I'm...back to my old self.

Vali: so you remember what happened?

Issei: not all of it. Just bits and pieces but....I know what I did and what happened prior to it. Kuroka, did we lose them? Our unborn children cause I can't sense the change in you I felt earlier. Please tell me that they are okay.

Sirzechs's looks to Vali who nods. Sirzechs is heartbroken and even Rossweisse sheds a tear or two even if she only knew Kuroka for an hour or two.

Kuroka: I'm sorry Issei but I can't sense it either. We lost them.

Issei: no no no NO NO NO NO NO.

Issei fired off a few dragon shots at the bones and completely destroyed any remains of them.
Both began to cry in each other's arms. The others soon appeared after no longer sensing Issei's haunting aura. They all saw the devasted looks on their faces and the two crying. Rias looked to Sirzechs, they all did, thinking about the same question. Did they lose their unborn?

Sirzechs sheds a tear and that was the confirmation that they hoped would never come. They all sat next to the two who lost what could have been the best blessing in their lives. Almost everyone cried, Rossweisse couldn't take the crying because she too feared such a fate and seeing it happen to her comrades made her cry as well. Vali was there for her who accepted his shoulder to cry on. The 3 small wolves appeared and walked over to Issei, Sirzechs was ready to kill them but the wolves showed submission. They walked over to Issei and Kuroka and put their paws on them as to comfort them. Even they understood what they were crying about. Issei and Kuroka saw they they only wanted to provide support and accepted it. The wolves gave light kisses to try to ease the pain.

After the whole ordeal, they all eventually went back home but in the distance Ophis saw everything, Ophis didn't care about much or show much emotion but seeing a fellow dragon suffer was something she wouldn't stand for. Ophis was pissed and opened a tear in the fabric of reality and entered the dimensional gap.
Right in front of Ophis was great red, a large red dragon around 1000 meters with 4 wings.

Great red: what do you want Ophis.

Ophis: your help to end our suffering.

Great red: to see you asking for my help is a sign that there's a great threat......what do you need?

Back at the ball room. Issei and Kuroka walked right through everyone without saying a word, they and their team followed and their faces meant that they should be left alone. Kuroka kept her hand over her womb where she was stabbed, most people figured out what had happened because they saw it all on the screens.

Sona and Sairorg went to Rias and they all sat together since they all went through quite a lot. As team Issei had left, Sirzechs announced what had happened to everyone and yes even Odin. Odin couldn't hold it in no more, he too cried at what had happened. He blamed himself for being weak, if he was a better father or tried harder to help Loki then things would have been different. Issei would have kids with Kuroka and he was the reason that they lost their unborn child or maybe even children. Everyone went home to process what had happened. Issei and Kuroka cried and wailed in their room at the loss and the others just sat alone in the dining room. Rossweisse stayed with them too both my her choice and Odin's orders. Vali got a message from Ophis that caught his attention and made him angry. Vali immediately left followed by Rossweisse who wanted to make sure that he didn't go and do something stupid. Everyone took turns to check on the couple and made sure they knew that they had support. For a while this continued. They mourned together. Even the wolves stayed with them and didn't leave their side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 441 17
This was originally going to be a sequel to my first story called The fallen Dragon king but I decided that this will be a seperate story entirely. ...
1M 13.4K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
127K 1.8K 40
issei was mistreated by his family and the orc he have 2 siblings who hate him for not having sacred gear but they don't know he have a hidden sacred...
172 8 1
They were lovers, until the very end. CONTAINS: *VIOLENCE *BLOOD *CHARACTER DEATH *ANGST ANGST ANGST WORK IS MINE! DON'T COPY OFF IT AND IF YOU WA...