Aureliashipping

Von NightcoreDCX

Ash returns to Alola after his trip back to Kanto after a few weeks. Ash was completely thrilled and wanted t... Mehr

Chapter 1: Tears
Chapter 2: Change of person
Chapter 3: Normal School Day
Chapter 4: Numb
Chapter 5: Life
Chapter 6: Sweet time
Chapter 7: Wishing
Chapter 8: Broken heart
Chapter 9: Lust
Chapter 10: Love
Chapter 11: Sacred hope
Chapter 10: Lemon Chapter
Chapter 12: Watery river
Chapter 13: Let's go!
Chapter 14: The forest witch
Chapter 15: Fiery rocks
Chapter 16: Intensity
Chapter 17: Cold
Chapter 18: Start line
Chapter 19: Fight
Chapter 20: Just a friend
Chapter 21: Dynamax
Chapter 23: Time for a New Journey!
Chapter 24: New Encounter
Chapter 25: Dandelion and Evolution
Chapter 26: The Forest Witch Reappears
Chapter 27: Flooding the Battle

Chapter 22: Applin a day

277 8 3
Von NightcoreDCX

Ash's POV:

After that awesome battle and farewells to my friends, me and the gang headed back to Alola. I wondered if professor Kukui had returned home.

I hopped off the plane with Gou and we began heading back to the cabin. We bid the others farewell.

Man, the Pokemon world is amazing!

As we were on the road, making our way to the cabin, I noticed the right ear of Pikachu twitched. Gou also happened to noticed that.

Pikachu: Pika pi!

Me: What's up, Pikachu?

Scorbunny: Bunny?

Pikachu pointed its tiny fingers at the forest. I wonder if it was a Pokemon.

Gou: Let's check it out!

Me: Yeah!

Gou and I rushed into the forest. Sounds of footsteps followed our tracks. I was able to sense something in contact with my leg. Did I kick something? I also happened to almost fall over. I stood at place and took a glance at the object on the ground. It resembles a apple!

Me: A Applin!

Gou: Wow!

Pikachu and Scorbunny: Pika! Score!

All of us had a amused look. The Applin flipped over and looked at us, defenselessly. There was a bump on the skin of the Applin.

Me: You okay, buddy?

I squatted, with a look of guilt. Applins are really defenseless, but they do evolve pretty fast. Suddenly, speaking of the devil, the Applin started to evolve.

Me and Gou: Woah!

Blue sparks were emitted and soonly evaded. It looked...different...from the one we saw earlier on.

Gou: Eh?

I took out my Rotom phone and scanned the unknown Pokemon that the Applin evolved into.

Rotom: *buzz* Appletun! The Apple Nectar Pokemon! Dragon and Grass type! An evolved form of Applin. Eating a sweet apple caused its evolution. A nectarous scent wafts from its body, luring in the Bug Pokemon it preys on.

After hearing the info, we did realize there was a delightful aroma wafting in the air.

Pikachu took a quick whiff around the surroundings before melting in delight. It smelled like apple pie!

Pikachu: Pika!

Scorbunny: *sniffs the air* Bunny! *hops excitely*

Me: You know what, I should get a Applin myself! That will be my target tomorrow!

Gou: Eh? Why though out of the sudden?

Me: It's like a gamble! Catching a Applin that either evolves into a Flapple or a Appletun!

Gou: Well, that'll be great! But...

Me: No buts! Let's go to the Galar region! There may be more Pokémons there!

Gou: What in the!? There's a pretty long travel you know!? We can't always travel back and forth from the Alola to the Galar region!

Me: Ask Professor Kukui then! I'm sure he can understand!

Gou: What!?

Pikachu: Pika pi... *facepalms* ( My trainer is acting like an idiot like always...)

Me: You're excited, right Pikachu? Scorbunny?

Scorbunny: Bunny! *hops excitedly*

Gou: Sigh...

Jirachi: *yawns* No worries, Gou! Ash has always been like this. Think about how much fun you guys can have if professor Kukui allows you guys to go!

Gou: I guess...

Some time later...

Professor Kukui: Hmm...

Me: Please! I really want an Applin!

Scorbunny: Bunny! Bunny! ( Please, doctor! Lmao )

Professor Kukui: You know what, how about this, we'll look for an Applin around these islands. If we are unable to find one, I'll buy tickets and we can go to the Galar region tomorrow, sounds good?

Me: ... Awwww...

Gou: See?

Me: Awesome!!!

Gou: Bruh!

Pikachu: ( Lmao )

Me: Let's look for a Applin now!! *proceeds to run out of the cabin*

Professor Kukui: No rush, son.

Jirachi: Wow...

Meanwhile in the forest...

Professor Kukui: Don't go too far, Ash!

Professor Kukui's voice echoed so that I was able to hear him.

Me: Don't worry! I won't- *slam*

When I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, the next thing I knew was that I had collided into a tree. The impact forced my body to collapse onto the green grass while Pikachu and Scorbunny was dying from laughter.

Professor Kukui: And do be careful too...

I picked myself up and cleaned off the dirt on my pants.

Me: Yeah, got it.

Out of nowhere, something fell from the tree and landed right on my head.

Bonk!

Gou: OOF.

Pikachu: Pika pi!?

Me: Oww...

Meanwhile, Pikachu tugged my socks and Scorbunny was in a state of confusion.

Gou: What fell on you by the way?

Me: I don't know... *turns around*

???: Co co.

Gou: Wait, is that a Pineco.

Me: *takes out Rotom Phone*

Rotom: Pineco, the Bagworm Pokemon. Bug type. It hangs from trees motionlessly while waiting for prey to come to it. It's favorite in Alola is Cutiefly.

Pineco: Pineco! *starts jumping*

Me: Huh?

The Pineco began glowing orange like it's heating up.

Professor Kukui: OH SHIT! It's using Self-Destruct! Run! *runs away swiftly*

Me: Oh shit!

Gou: Oh crap!

I ran away as fast as my legs could carry me while my Pokemons hurried along. Until...

Kaboom!

Smoke blasted through the trees of the forest while we were on the ground.

Me: *coughs* Crap... are you guys okay? 

Pikachu: Pika! *nods*

Scorbunny: Bunny! *nods*

Gou: Yeah...

Professor Kukui: Welp, that went well... *gets up*

Me: Let's keep looking! *gets up* I'm not giving up yet!

Professor Kukui: Hahaha, as expected of you!

Me: You know what, come out Rookidee! *throws Pokeball*

A dark blue bird came out of the Pokeball and began chirping happily.

Me: Rookidee, do you know what is an Applin?

Rookidee gave a little nod.

Me: Great! Can you help us look for one from the sky?

Rookidee nodded again and began taking off above the trees.

Me: Okay! Let's keep searching!

Everyone: Right!

We splitted up and began searching for a little while longer.

I shook every tree possible and the only things I get as a result was to either get chased or getting bonked right on my head.

We spent hours searching for an mere apple and we had returned empty-handed.

Gou: Sigh... I'm tired...

Me: Same...*gets up* But we can't give up just yet! I know there is a Applin somewhere!

Just then, Rookidee came gliding down and settled on my hat.

Me: See? Rookidee found one! Right!?

Rookidee shook its head.

Me: No!?

Everybody else slumped in disappointment.

Professor Kukui: That's too bad then... We'll go to the Alola region tomorrow...

Me: Aww man...

Just then, the bushes began rustling.

Gou: What's that?

Me: Huh?

Something began trudging through and a growl could be heard coming from behind the bushes.

Professor Kukui: Be careful.

Something white and slimy popped up from the bushes.

???: *yawns*

Me: Whoa! It's Drampa!

Gou: Drampa? *takes out Rotom Phone*

Rotom: Drampa, the Placid Pokemon. Normal type, and a Dragon type. If a child it has made friends with is bullied, Drampa will find the bully's house and burn it to the ground.

Gou: Whoa! That's a little extreme there!

I walked towards Drampa and I waved it hello.

Me: Hey Drampa! Sorry if I had forgotten that you were here too.

Drampa: *growls*

Professor Kukui: Drampa is actually very nice.

Gou: Really? I see. I really want to catch it though but...

Professor Kukui: Drampas are actually very rare Pokemons. But this Drampa here likes staying here.

Gou: I see.

Me: By the way, Drampa, quick question, do you know what is a Applin?

Drampa: ... *shakes head*

Me: Oh... That's too bad then...

Professor Kukui: Wait, Ash, I think its too soon to call it off yet.

Me: Huh?

Professor Kukui: Didja forget that Drampa has a sweet scent? If it is able to sniff out berries, it should be able to sniff out apples too, isn't that right?

Me: Oh yeah! That's right!

I quickly walked back to Drampa.

Me: Drampa! Can you help us out to look for an Applin?

Drampa: ... *shakes head*

Me: Huh? Why not?

Drampa: *growls thunderously*

The growl was so wind blowing that my cap almost flew off and Pikachu was yeeted off my shoulders.

Me: Oh my god...

Professor Kukui: *puts back on his cap* I think its saying it wants to battle you.

Me: Wait, really!?

Professor Kukui: It will help you out as long as you battle it.

Me: But...

Professor Kukui: Although Drampa is warm-hearted, it is very treacherous when in battles.

Me: ... Alright! I'll battle it!

Gou: Nice! Good luck, Ash!

Drampa flew into the battlegrounds, a green field with nothing in the way. Other Pokemons saw the aura from the field and sat around to watch as well.

Gou: Hey Ash!

Gou yelled out to me.

Gou: Did you even bring any of your Pokemons?

Me: Yup! I brought three of them! Go, Lycanroc! *throws Pokeball*

Lycanroc: Roaaarr! *grinds its teeth*

Professor Kukui: Woah! Lycanroc seems pumped! And also, good call! Rock type Pokemons resists Normal types.

Me: Lycanroc must have been looking forward to battle, so that's why I brought him out!

Lycanroc: *barks*

Drampa: ... *yawns*

Professor Kukui: Seems like both sides are ready! Battle... begin!

Just like that, I began making my first move.

Me: Accelerock!

Lycanroc hardened and began charging forward with quick speed. Lycanroc leapt into the air and pounce onto Drampa. However, Drampa forced Lycanroc back into its corner.

Me: Huh!?

Gou: Wow! Such power!

Me: Hold it! We're not done yet! Ice Fang!

Blue sharp fangs were formed and Lycanroc began charging forward. The eyes of Lycanroc transformed into bloodshot red.

Drampa began charging up an Energy Ball.

Gou: What!? It has a Grass type move!?

Drampa fired the Energy Ball towards Lycanroc.

Me: Dodge it!

The Energy Ball missed Lycanroc slightly as Lycanroc swiftly sped towards Drampa.

Bang!!!

Mist began forming as soon as Lycanroc was able to strike a super effective move.

Professor Kukui: Nice job! Dragon type Pokemons are weak to Ice types. However, its not stab.

Me: That's fine!

Drampa let out a loud growl and aura began forming around it.

Drampa: *yawns loudly* *Speed has increased* *Attack has increased*

Professor Kukui: Be careful, Ash! Drampa had used Dragon Dance!

Drampa began charging towards Lycanroc at quick speed.

Me: Stone Edge!

Lycanroc slammed its paws into the ground and blue rocks began shooting upwards. Something unbelievable just happened.

Drampa began levitating and dodged the stones from a elevating height.

Gou: It can fly!?

Me: Crap... I knew something like that will happen.

Drampa fired an Energy Ball towards Lycanroc.

Me: Dodge it, Lycanroc!

By the time Lycanroc leapt away, it was caught in the impact. Lycanroc dragged its paws along the grass to reduce knock-back.

Me: Lycanroc! Are you alright?

Lycanroc: Roar!

Me: Great!

I shot back my attention back to Drampa which slowly landed on the ground.

Me: ... ( Drampa is really tough... ) *scoffs* Heh, this is not over yet! Lycanroc, Stone Edge!

Once again, Lycanroc slammed its paws into the ground and rocks began emitting from the ground.

Drampa swiftly dodged the attack, or, let's say the attack missed.

Me: Jump on the rocks!

Gou: Huh!?

Lycanroc leapt onto the rocks and began jumping from rock to rock towards the end.

Me: Ice Fang!

The atmosphere became cold as the fangs directly hit Drampa. It was as if Drampa had made no attempt to dodge it. No, something was wrong.

When the mist disappeared, red aura with a mix of blue began orbiting around Drampa.

Gou: Yeah! Super effective!

Professor Kukui: No... Drampa was actually ready to take the damage.

Gou: Huh?

Professor Kukui: Drampa's special ability, Berserk, increases its special attack if it has taken enough damage. Drampa is also a special attacker so this is working to its advantage.

Me: I see... I gotta be a whole lot careful then...

Drampa began to charge up another Energy Ball and fired it at quick speed.

Me: Stone Edge!

The rocks from the ground blocked the shot and smoke formed quickly in the green battlefield. I repositioned my hat before claiming.

Me: Accelerock!

Lycanroc charged full speed ahead towards the white and green dragon.

Drampa did the same, except using Outrage.

Professor Kukui: Be careful! Outrage is a powerful Dragon type move!

Both Pokemons clashed into each other and smoke formed swiftly into the battlefield. I looked up to see what happened in the battlefield. Lycanroc collapsed onto the ground and fainted.

Professor Kukui: Lycanroc is unable to battle!

Gou: Aww...

Me: Lycanroc return!

I held up my Pokeball before swiftly switching it out.

Me: Go!

A huge metalic Pokemon was sent out and was ready to battle.

Professor Kukui: Melmetal! Good call! Steel types resists Normal types too!

Me: ( Drampa must be very low right now. ) Use Flash Cannon!

Melmetal fired a beam towards Drampa which dodged it at quick speed. What surprised me was that flames began forming in Drampa's mouth and was quickly shot out. The fire was burning the scenery.

Me: What!? It can use Flamethrower!?

Melmetal place out the fire around it before repositioned itself to battle.

Professor Kukui: Drampa has Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flamethrower and Energy Ball. Keep that in mind.

Me: Yeah, got it.

NightcoreDCX: Ok, so I last ended off this story right here. Ever since secondary school began, I stressed out so hard until I forgot that this fanfic existed XD. I got so caught up with anime and editing. But I did come across this app again, AND DAMN, THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME! I'm really happy that so many of you guys request for a update, so I'm gonna update it right now (23/11/2021). I'm currently having holidays, so I'll try making as much as I can. It may take some time, because I completely forgot what I had even wrote in this story. I'm also trying to research as much as I can. I feel kind of like an idiot for thinking Eevee evolves into a Glaceon using that kind of stone, and Applin needs some kind of apple I think to evolve into a Appletun? Unfortunately, Pokémon Journeys kinda got VERY VERY boring for me. I'm very sorry to say that. I haven't played any Pokémon games, except for Pokémon Emerald cuz I'm so broke HAHA. I'm gonna keep trying my best! Thank you guys so much again! I really thought this fanfic has died, but looks like I'm so wrong.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

58K 573 30
when ash's friends and family betray him he ventures into the reigon of....... alola... Where he meets Lillie...... he now has a fresh start to build...
98.7K 1.1K 35
Ash Ketchum has just arrived at Pallet Town after coming back from Kalos he went on a 3 month long journey around Kanto and Johto gathering his old P...
191K 4.5K 51
... I can't believe it... ... I'm finally in Alola! I've been waiting for this for like... Ever! Yes, I'll miss my home in Kanto, but to be able to v...