Lily Luna Potter and the Gobl...

christinahpfan12 tarafından

Lily Potter is now in her 7th Year of Hogwarts. But, what would happen if the triwizard tournament came back... Daha Fazla

Quick Author's Note Before We Start :)
Chapter 1: Breakups
Chapter 2: Staying with Luna
Chapter 3: Rose and Scorpius's Wedding
Chapter 4: A "Different" School Year
Chapter 5: The Goblet of Fire
Chapter 6: Explanations
Chapter 7: Task Cracking and Wand Weighing
Chapter 8: The First Task; Part 1
Chapter 9: The First Task; Part 2
Chapter 10: Why Does Fancying Someone Need To Be So Confusing?
Chapter 11: The Yule Ball
Chapter 13: The Second Task; Part 1
Chapter 14: The Second Task; Part 2
Chapter 15: Catching Up
Chapter 16: The Best Date Ever; Part 1
Chapter 17: The Best Date Ever; Part 2
Chapter 18: Library Discoveries
Chapter 19: Hugo's Night Out
Chapter 20: The Thrid Task; Part 1
Chapter 21: The Third Task; Part 2
Chapter 22: What Happened?
Chapter 23: Victories and Goodbyes
Chapter 24: Lyra Astoria Malfoy
Chapter 25: The Graduation Ball
Chapter 26: Graduation
Epilogue

Chapter 12: New Relationships & Preparing

706 11 4
christinahpfan12 tarafından

It was now the new year. For all of the students, the night of the Yule Ball was a blast. For two students in particular, it was a night on realizing each other's true feelings. Those two students were Lily Potter and Lorcan Scamander. For the rest of Holiday break, and before classes started again, the two spent possibly every waking moment together. The simply went on long walks around the school grounds, talking about every little thing, from their favorite colors, favorite musician, and to what they aspired to be after Hogwarts. And, when they were verbally speaking, they were "speaking" through their lips on the other's. These two weeks of Holiday break allowed for them to make up for lost time, that they could have had sooner if they both didn't try to skate around the fact that they fancied each other. But now, that the truth were out, they were both happy as can be.

For Lily, she didn't actually know what a wonderful romantic relationship was like. When she was with Nick, it was way different that now being with Lorcan. She really didn't realize this before, but her relationship was almost toxic with Nick. They constantly argued about things, and Nick had manipulated her multiple times. Like, when they argued, and Nick would blame the source of their problems on her, and the only way for her to "make up" was to go to the broom cupboard. It wasn't even enjoyable either. Lily couldn't believe how blind she was to all of this. She was foolish. She fell for that. She considered herself to be strong and independent. Well, that was what manipulators did. They seduced you. For the first time, she was actually thankful that Nick ended it. And, by being away from him, and being with the boy she had seen her whole life, she was happier than ever.

"Hey, are you okay? You know you can tell me anything, right?" Lorcan said, as he noticed the deep contemplation in Lily's chocolate brown eyes. That was one of his talents. Being able to read Lily like a book, and know how she was feeling. At the moment, Lorcan and Lily were cuddled up in one of the Gryffindor Common Room's old, comfy, armchairs, by the fire with their friends. Lorcan was holding her close, with one arm holding her close into him, and the other one playing with her soft, strawberry scented, red hair.

"Yea, I'm fine. I'll tell you later." Lily responded truthfully, turning to look Lorcan straight in the hazel eyes. And, she was going to tell him later. It was so easy for her to spill to him, and he always knew exactly what to say. But now, it wasn't the right time, especially because their friends were surrounding them. Just to reassure him, she gave his hand a squeeze, placed the other hand on his cheek, and planted a gentle, tender, sweet, kiss on his lips.

When she did that, Lorcan almost instantly calmed. He knew that Lily would tell him when she was ready, whatever it was. That was one of the things he loved about her. Well, there were many things he loved about her, he could probably write a novel on that. But, just a few things included her feistiness, independence, strength, and not to mention she was a hot red-headed Quidditch Player and Triwizard Champion.

"Not to interrupt you two, but, Lil, come take a look at this." Hugo said from the floor nearby, with books and papers scattered across the coffee table. Hugo was also happy for his cousin and one of his best mates. He knew that the two fancied each other, and they would be perfect for each other. And, now that they were actually together, Hugo was happy to see how happy Lily was. He was glad that she was finally over the cheating prat tosspot git.

"I'll be right back." Lily said with a smile to Lorcan, and squeezed his hand one more time, before getting up from the warm spot where she was sitting, all snuggled into him.

Then, Lily walked the short distance, and plopped down on the floor near the fire next to her also red headed, brown eyed, freckled cousin.

"What's up?" Lily asked as soon as she got situated.

"Well, obviously you know this, but, at the last Triwizard Tournament, the second task was an underwater challenge. And, when we got our uniforms, they gave us a swimsuit. What if the next task is an underwater task?" Hugo started, already having textbooks open, and scribbling down notes. Lily secretly hoped that Hugo would at least wait until break was over, but, she supposed it was better to be over prepared than unprepared. Well, it was now January, and they were informed that the next task would take place on February 1st. That was one month.

"You're onto something." Lily responded, scanning over Hugo's notes.

"But, what I haven't been able to figure out yet, if it is an underwater task, how would it involve the replica relics? I remember that the officials said to hang onto the relics because they would be involved in the next task." Hugo continued, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, I can think of a few things, that is of course, if this is all that you think it is. First of all, and most importantly, we need to figure out a way to be able to breathe underwater. And then, there's the merpeople and grindylows." Lily responded.

"I have thought of those things already. For breathing underwater, there's the shark head charm, the bubblehead charm, or the consumption of gillyweed. And, we would need to practice different charms and hexes to distract the merpeople and grindylows." Hugo said to Lily.

"Gillyweed. That sounds familiar. That's what my dad used for his underwater task. It made him have gills and fins so he could swim better and breathe underwater. But, I never asked him how he got it." Lily replied.

"You're right. That would work, and it would be more effective than any of the charms. We just need to figure out a way to get it." Hugo said.

"Neville! I mean, Professor Longbottom. He's bound to have some!" Lily said back, and then corrected herself because they got a few looks from students sitting near them.

***

A week later, classes were back in session. On this specific day, Lily and Hugo were in Herbology, and the dismissal bell rang.

"Okay, that's all for today. Have a good rest of your day." Neville said to his N.E.W.T class, as they walked out.

Except, instead of walking out with their friends, Hugo and Lily walked up to Neville's desk to ask him a favor.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Neville said to Lily and Hugo as they approached. For a second, he could have sworn they were a young Ron and Ginny.

"Well, we kind of need to ask you a big favor." Lily said to her Herbology Professor, and one of her parents's best friends. Hugo left Lily to do the talking, she was way better at it anyway.

"I'm listening." Neville responded, curious to know what Lily and Hugo needed.

"Well, first of all, can you promise to keep this between us." Lily started.

"Okay." Neville said back. He figured that this probably had something to do with the Triwizard stuff, and that was why she wanted whatever this was to be a secret.

"Well, Hugo and I have been doing some research, in order to prepare for the next task. And, we came to the conclusion that it will probably be an underwater task. So, if it is an underwater task, we need to try and figure out a way to be able to breathe underwater for a long period of time." Lily continued, and Neville took in ever word she said.

Neville knew exactly what she was going to say next. Without even letting her finish, he got up from his desk, and walked into one of his storage rooms. After a moment of searching, he pulled open a drawer, and grabbed a bag filled with pieces of Gillyweed. He took the bag, and walked back to his desk.

"How did you know what I was going to ask?" Lily said, as she noticed the bag filled with pieces of gillyweed in Neville's hand.

"Let's just say this isn't the first time I've had to do this for a Triwizard Champion." Neville said with a smile and chuckle, remembering when he was 14, and Harry had him do a very similar thing. Neville was happy to help Lily and Hugo. Normally, he would probably need a little more convincing before giving his plants to his students. But, since this was Hugo and Lily, he would do anything they asked him to. And, if this helped them win the task, or the tournament, even better, than he was more than willing to help.

"Thank you." Lily said back with a smile. Then, her and Hugo walked out with the bag filled with gillyweed.

With this, her and Hugo would be able to practice and prepare for the next time. Lily felt much more confident than she did going into the first task. Up until the second task, her and Hugo would go back to spending basically all of their free time practicing spells charms enchantments hexes etc., rereading textbooks about aquatic creatures and plants, and maybe testing out this gillyweed.

Author's Notes:
Hey guys! Okay, first I give you guys an extremely long chapter, and now I give you a short chapter! I'm all over the place! But, I wanted to release one more chapter before this weekend. My family and I have plans this weekend, so I won't have much time to be able to write. Then, next week, probably Wednesday, I'm going on vacation. And, of course, the place that I will be at will have no WiFi or cell service. So, probably Monday or Tuesday next week I will release another chapter before leaving. But, enough with my life, today is the day that two very important events occurred. First of all, I and us fellow Potterheads wish a happy 31st birthday to the one and only Harry Potter himself, Daniel Radcliffe. Now, since today is the 23rd, and Harry's birthday is on the 31st, this isn't the only time I'll be wishing a happy birthday. But, for my fellow directioners, the 23rd of July is a very important day. Happy 10 year anniversary to One Direction! Today is the day that Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam, came together to create one of the most famous pop bands of all time! This day is just filled with important things for me! Anyways, as usual, thank you for taking the time to read this, and have an amazing rest of your day!

-christinahpfan12

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

729 64 32
Yet another year has past in Hogwarts for Aspen Hale, a Slytherin student attending the school of witchcraft and wizardry, and yet another is coming...
3.8K 166 19
Rose Weasley was deeply in love with Scorpius Malfoy since the 4th year. But, how things will turn if he tells her that he has feelings for her cousi...
120K 2.9K 30
She's a third year griffindor and best friends with lily Evans. But one night changes everything, As she disappeared in to the darkness, no one kn...
2.9M 42.8K 35
Fanfic Watty Awards winner 2011. Lily Luna Potter is the only daughter of the famous Harry Potter. It's her fifth year at Hogwarts and her feelings...