His Silly Student - Love Stor...

Av YouWillLoveThisLove

''Rasha, if it's not you, it's not anyone. And if I have to fight for you, I'll do that. Even if it takes yea... Mer

[1] that's mine!
[2] tutor?!
[3] single
[4] never felt in love.
[5] baby shark
[6] our second kid
[7] soccer
[8] dance with me.
[9] avoiding her.
[10] fight!
[11] weak.
[12] falling in love...
[13] hide & seek
[14] hahaha, sike.
[15] rumors...
[16] i like you saiid.
[17] she's gorgeous.
[18] i fucking hate you!
[19] love?
[20] bandage.
[21] happy birthday.
[22] regret.
[23] really?
A Break...
[24] don't cry, baby.
[25] our time.
[26] ridiculous.
[27] maria adams.
[29] lies.
[30] did adnan hurt himself?
[31] i deserve better.
[32] if not you, its not anyone.
[33] finding out about everything.
[34] protect.
[35] wife.
[36] wrong daughter.
[37] memories.

[28] overthinking?

2.5K 154 29
Av YouWillLoveThisLove

A picture of Maria Adams.

Saiid

Flashback

''Maria, what are you talking about?'' My heart raced faster than it had ever done in years, her words were something I couldn't understand but my heart could. ''I have a boyfriend, and yesterday he proposed to me. I'm getting married to him in a few months.''

I looked at her like I wanted her to tell me it was only a joke, that she was trying to prank me. But she looked so serious, I've never seen her like this. ''Baby, what are you saying? I'm your boyfriend, we have been together for a year now? Wh-''

''Saiid, I haven't told you this before. We were never something serious, we were only something temporary. When I needed someone to talk to, I went to you, when I needed someone to make me feel better, I went to you. And when I needed to feel loved I went to you. My fiance is complicated.''

Every little piece of me broke, I couldn't believe what she was telling me. ''That's why you wanted our relationship a secret? That's why you never wanted to meet my friends and that why you asked me to keep our relationship a secret from everyone around us?''

''I'm glad you understood now, I'm sorry Saiid. But I can't leave Connor. He is the one I love, more than anyone else. And I hope for you to find the one you love too someday. You will find her soon.''

''No, no baby I don't want anyone else but you. Maria please don't leave me like this. You can't leave me like this, I need you. I love you. Please stay.''

She slowly leans in closer to me and kisses my cheek, then she looks at me with a smile. ''Thank you for everything you've done for me. I don't know what I would've done without you.''

I see her get out of the car and wave goodbye before she walks into her house.

End Of Flashback

''Maria?'' I look at her with a confused expression, what was she doing here? I haven't seen her in years and she appears in front of me like nothing? A big smile appears on her face as she flips her hair like she always used to do. She took a few steps closer to me, ''I can't believe I'm looking at you right now. How long has it been since we last met?''

''I don't know, I never counted,'' I replied with a low tone. She chuckles as she looks around, then she looks at Rasha and Donia. ''You know, Saiid has always been funny. He always puts you in a good mood when you feel sad or angry.''

I look at Rasha who's raising her brows like she is already annoyed by Maria's existence. "Oh? You must have been very close a few years ago?" Right now all I felt stress. I was panicking, I didn't want Rasha to know anything about Maria. I've never told her about Maria, and I've told her that I've never loved anyone but her, but I lied. I couldn't tell her about Maria. I was ashamed of myself. I haven't even told my friends about her.

"You can say that. Saiid was someone I trusted with my heart, and I still do." She looks back at me with a simple smile. I don't know what she was trying to do, and I don't know why she decided to appear here like nothing after years.

''It's nice to see you again, Maria.'' I said. I don't know if I meant it, but what could I even say? She nod and looked deeply into me, It felt like she missed me. She missed everything about me, her eyes told me everything. I don't know if I even felt the same.

After I met Rasha I couldn't concentrate on anything else, Rasha took over me. And I'm really glad she did. "Then I'll catch up with you later," She said before she walked off sighing.

I looked over Rasha, she folded her arms and looked over to me. "So Mr.Bashar, you have some explaining to do." She said with a confident tone. Donia chuckled and shook her head, "I'll leave you two alone." She walked towards her locker and left us alone.

I looked around and saw students still walking around the hallway, so I couldn't talk with her here. "Rasha, should we talk in my classroom?"

She nodded and we slowly walked over to my classroom. We tried to not look suspicious, I mean no one had their eyes on us, but still, we needed to be careful.

We walked in and shut the door after us, as soon as I shut the door she looks at me with a spicy look. I fake cough, what should I tell her? I can't tell her she's someone I used to love, she will know I lied to her. We just started dating after all these fights, I don't want to mess this up.

"Saiid? Did someone turn off your brain or what? I'm waiting." She waved her hands in front of my face. I sat down on my desk and she stood in front of me. "Baby, Maria was a close friend of mine. We stopped talking after she transferred to another school and got married."

I know, I'm lying to her. I shouldn't but that's the only thing I could do right now. I didn't want to surprise her, she will find out but not right now. I want to enjoy my moments with her.

"Well, I didn't look like you used to be only friends. She clearly looked at you like she wanted to kiss every part of you." I laughed loudly at what she said. I stood up and took a few steps closer to her, then I rested my forehead against hers. "I'm pretty sure she isn't the only one, am I right baby?" She exactly understood what I meant and she immediately pushed me.  "Ew, as if. Stop flirting and be serious for once. Wh-"

"Damn baby, have I ever told you how beautiful you fucking are?" I held her chin. I could see her face turning red, then she shakes her head and sighs. "Babe, please can-"

"Wait, did you just call me babe? Dang baby am I really your babe? Can I be your husband too?"

"Saiid, I swear I will kick you and you will fly back to where ever you were born. I'm serious, were you and Maria a thing?" I was tired of the name Maria already. I have to tell her, but at the same time if I don't want her to go crazy I must shut up. "No baby, we were only friends. I don't know what you noticed but it's nothing. I promise."

I felt bad, really bad. I can't believe I'm lying to her. "Fine, if you say so." She finally smiled. I pinched her cheek. "So are you free after school, I want to take you somewhere?"

"You want to take me somewhere? Where?" She asked curiously. "It's a secret, so are you?"

"Hmm... I mean my family just came back and they will probably be sleeping all day so yeah I'm free." She shrugged her shoulders. "Great baby, now go get for your next class. I don't want you to be late." I caressed her cheek slowly. Then she suddenly glares at me, "What did I do now?"

She pushes my hand off of her, "Say wallah you don't know that I have you now!" Damn, do I really don't know when Rasha has my classes? "Uh... of course, I know babe, Yalla go get your stuff."

I know she didn't believe me. She shook her head and walked out of my classroom and went to get her binders. I inhaled and exhaled slowly as I sat on my table. I was lying to her, I was lying to the woman I love the most. We just started dating and I've already begun to lie to her. But I wasn't ready. I'm not ready to tell her everything about me and Maria. I want to enjoy the moments now with her before anything gets messed up. God, why does she have to show up now?!

Rasha

I knew something wasn't adding up, they didn't look like they were just friends before. It must be something else. I'm not dumb, how she looked at him said everything. But Saiid isn't the type that lies, he could've just told me if it was something. Maybe I'm just overthinking as I always do. It's probably nothing I should worry about. Well, I hope it's not.

''Princess!'' I turned around and saw Tariq walking towards me. I smiled brightly as I walked towards him. He pinches my cheek and laughs, ''I've missed you.'' I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. ''Sure, missed me. I didn't even see you at that party!'' I scolded him.

''You went? I thought you weren't going? I swear if I knew you would go I would've gone too.'' He tries to explain the situation. I chuckle and shake my head, ''It's fine, it wasn't a big deal. I wasn't there for so long anyway.''

We walk towards our next class that is History, I take a seat next to Tamara as Tariq takes a seat in front of us next to his friend Hisham. As Mr.Bashar talks a little bit about today's lesson Tariq and Hisham turn around to me and Tamara and look at us. ''Psst Tamara.''

We look at Hisham who smiles at Tamara, ''Yes?'' She replies. He clears his throat before he speaks. ''I saw Malik yesterday, is he back?'' He asks Tamara as he leans closer to our desk. He put his arm on the desk as he looks up at Tamara. ''Yes, he will stay here for a while.''

He nods and smiles at Tariq. ''Why? Is there something going on?'' I ask confused. They look at me and shake their head. ''No, we just wanted to meet up with him.'' Tariq pats my head like I'm a puppy. I look up at Mr.Bashar and see if he saw anything but he didn't, he was writing something on the board. He turns around and looks at everyone, then his eyes met mine.

I playfully wink at him. He silently chuckles as he shakes his head, ''I want you to know all of this for the next exam, alright guys?'' He points at the board with the pen his holding. Everyone sighs and looks down at their laptops. I wrinkle my eyebrows at him as a sign of ''That's too much.''

He shrugs his shoulder then he folds them and smiles. I shake my head and start writing down everything I should study to pass the exam.

after school

Every student has been fangirling the new teacher Maria, I mean she's really pretty and she seems really nice. But there's something with her, she gives me a bad vibe. Maybe I'm overthinking just because I didn't like the fact that Mr.Bashar and her were friends when they were younger. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just that.

''So are you coming with us Rasha?'' I see Medina jump in front of me. I look down at my shoes, then I look up at her. ''Well, I already have plans. So you can go on without me.'' I said with a trembling voice. ''Ohhh, I wonder what those plans can be.'' I feel Tamara put her arm on my shoulder. I blush and I see them burst out laughing. ''Alright then, have fun. Be careful.'' I see them walking out of school.

I walk into Mr.Bashar's classroom and I see him looking down at some papers. I clear my throat to get his attention. He turns his gaze at me, then he stands up and walks towards me. ''I'm waiting for you, Mr.Bashar,'' I say playfully annoyed.

''I know babe, I'm sorry.'' He hugs me. I rest my head calmly on his chest and close my eyes. This is really what I needed, a man who can hug me like this. He rests his chin on my head and wraps his arms around me. ''Seems like you had a long day.'' I whisper softly.

''I did.'' We look at each other, ''Then you should go home and rest.'' I tell him as I caress his cheek. He shakes his head, ''No, I want to spend time with you.'' I feel my whole body lose all the muscles as he says it. ''Let's go.''

We have been sitting in the car for a few hours in front of the beach while the sun is setting. Saiid bought snacks and ice cream, yep I almost ate all of it. But it's not like he minds, he bought all of it for me. Hihi. We have been laughing and telling each other stories. He told me a little bit about his life and I told him a little bit of mine. The rest of the time we have been joking and making fun of each other or we even had a play fight. I really had fun with him.

''Here, eat this.'' He took a chocolate cookie and tried to open my mouth. I slapped his hand and shook my head, ''No, I don't want to I'm already full.'' I said with an angry tone. ''Oh, you want to be angry now?''

I folded my arms and look at the other side, ''Yes, don't talk to me. You bought all this to make me fat, you fucking donkey!'' I yelled. I heard him burst out of laughter. ''And my idea really worked.''

I gasped and looked at him as he continued to laugh. I got off the car and closed the car door after me. I leaned on the car with my arms folded, I wasn't actually angry. In fact, I loved all of the snacks he bought me. But I wanted to act angry for fun. I heard his car door open and close again. He walks over to me, ''Aww, is fatty Rasha angry.'' I look at him with my mouth open, did he just call me fatty?!

''Did you just call me fat! So you think I'm fat!'' I take a few steps closer to him as he steps backs. He couldn't speak for how much he was laughing. ''I'm sorry baby.'' He says in between his laughs. I start to punch his chest as he continues to laugh. He hugs me to stop me from punching him. ''You really think I'm fat?''

He chuckles, ''No of course not. I'm joking baby, you have the most beautiful body.'' I smile and look down at his chest as I blush. I feel him lift up my chin, ''I love you.'' God why is he always doing this to me, do I even deserve this.

''I love you too, Saiid.'' I stammer. He laughs and brushes our noses against each other. We look into each other eyes, then he slowly looks down at my lips. I see him licking his lips, I shake my head and rest my head on his chest. ''Nope, not today.''

''You like to see me suffer, don't you?'' He sighs. I giggle, ''Most of the time.''

Suddenly we hear his phone buzz. We let go of each other and I see him taking up his phone from his pocket. He looks at his phone for a few seconds with his eyebrows wrinkled. ''Baby, get into the car. I will just answer this call. Okay?'' I nod as I slowly walk into the car. I sit in the car and look at him answering the phone. A few minutes later I see him walking to the car.

''I need to drive you home, I have to do something.''

--------------------------------------------

I'm finally back guys!🥰

A new chapter, what did you think?!😲

Comment & Vote!😁

Love ya xx!😍

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

472K 11.7K 40
Sarah has a new teacher, Mr Hills. Her ex gym trainer. The one she used to crush on, two years prior. He's a conceited jerk, and that's what trigge...
33.9K 2.3K 29
𝘽𝙮 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 #02 𝙍𝙊𝙃𝘼𝙉 Smart, Rich, self obsessed and the biggest flirt . He have got the charms that can pull you tow...
17.1K 769 16
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌#2 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 آغازے-عشق 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.... 𝑫𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓 𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂�...
1K 62 27
"Dare" I breath through my lips. Nathaniel smirked in satisfaction as his plan was going well. "I dare you to French kiss, Mr. Armani" He said calmly...