Love over fab 5 |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

A story of Manan after treasure hunt where dhruv drops Bomb on Manik by choosing between fab 5 or Nandini... More

~Introduction
~chapter 1
~chapter 2
~chapter 3
~chapter 4
~chapter 5
~chapter 6
~chapter 7
~chapter 8
~chapter 9
~chapter 10
~chapter 11
~chapter 12
~chapter 13
~chapter 14
~chapter 15
~chapter 16
~chapter 17
~chapter 18
~chapter 19
~chapter 20
~chapter 21
~chapter 22
~chapter 23
~chapter 24
~chapter 25
~chapter 26
~chapter 27
~chapter 28
~chapter 29
Note
~chapter 30
~chapter 31
~chapter 32
~chapter 33
~chapter 34
~chapter 36
~chapter 37
~chapter 38
~chapter 39A
~ chapter 39B
~chapter 40
~chapter 41
Chapter 42
~Epilogue

~chapter 35

10.5K 799 142
By bubbleybunnies

In London at malthora mansion..

Nandini was sleeping hugging duvet close yo her body and smiling.. she lightly stirred in sleep as she heard her phone buzzing which was disturbing her sleep..

Nandini: ma...ni.. pho... ne..

She whispered Manik's name but not getting response from Manik she stretched her hand on bed to Manik's side and found it empty.. she jerkingly opens her eyes and sat on bed and looks at Manik's side...

Nandini: where did mani go?

She roams her eyes around the room but didn't find Manik in the room.. she frowned thinking where would Manik go this early when her eyes fell on washroom door.. she saw lights on, seeing the lights on she assumed Manik to be in washroom... she sighed and heard again phone buzzing off.. she leaned back to headboard and rested her head while spreading her legs out on bed.. she then pulled duvet till her chest as she was feeling cold and picks the call up to see amms calling..

Nandini excitingly picks amms call.

Nandini: good morning amms!

Amms: good morning kanna. How are you?

Nandini: I'm good amms. How is everyone? Rishab is he okay?

Amms : Everyone is good here too kanna. Rishab is also fine too.. he is very excited to meet you and Manik.. yes that reminds me when are you all coming?

Yes malthora was invited to Murthy's house for breakfast today.. Amms and Shannoo especially cooked South Indian food for Nandini and Manik...

Nandini: amms we will come there around 9. It's 7am right now. I think mom and dad is up already... Manik is getting ready..

Amms : I can't wait to see everyone. After very long time we all are going to have family times. You and Manik have very tight schedule last weeks.

Nandini: yes amms we did. Manik is still busy with his meeting lined up every hours. And I have took few days off to spend some times with you all.

Amms : I know kanna. Acha kanna I'll speak to you later as Shannoo is calling me. See you at 9.

Nandini: okay Amms! Bye!

Amms : bye kanna!

Nandini ended call and kept her phone side and looks up hearing washroom door opening.. she saw Manik coming after having shower in towel and ruffling his hair with his left hand.. she got down the bed and walks to Manik who wasn't aware of Nandini being wake up..

Manik who was ruffling his hair and walking to his closet to take his clothes out felt cold arms around his bare waist..knowing whose hand this belongs to Manik smiled and opens cupboard.. he took his officer wear and held it in his left and carefully removed Nandini's arms from his waist and turned himself around and saw her smiling.. seeing her smile automatically his lips curved into beautiful smile too..

Manik took a step forward and held Nandini's shoulder and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Manik then moved back and smiled at her.

Manik : good morning Jaan! You woke this early. I thought you would sleep till late as you have taken few days off...

Nandini encircles her arms around his neck making him smile.

Nandini: amms called to remind us about breakfast feast at Murthy's house.

Manik: hmm! I literally forget about that. Thanks amms she reminded you which you have told me now. what time will we be leaving?

Nandini: around 9, is there any problem going that time?

Manik : no Jaan but I have meeting at 11 so I can't stay too long there.. hope you're understanding what I mean.

Nandini: mani can't you take day off like me.. you have been working continuously from last two weeks that too till late night.. take some break mani. Working continuously till late night will affect your health. I have noticed you have again starting to skip your meal during lunch time. Thanks to Karan who keeps me updating about your meals and health.. if he wasn't there then I wonder to would never tell me or take meals after getting so many scold by me.. please take this matter seriously.. I can't risk your health getting worse.. please try to cooperate with your work and taking meals on time.. please.. even I get busy with my new project for which I can't hardly take time out for you.. mani are you understanding what I'm trying to say..

Manik : Jaan, I understand what you're saying but you know how I'm.. during work I don't realise when time flies so quick. I also aware of last two weeks has been hectic for both of us but we have managed time out for each other. Even I have not given you much time as you're busy with your project and I have many meeting lined up.. I can understand what you're saying about my meals but Jaan I'm used to eat when you lovingly feed me along with our little romance in between too. I miss those moments and sometimes I don't feel to eat when you are not with me. But from next time I'll remember to take my meals on time and won't give any chance to scold me..

Nandini: I don't want to scold you but your actions makes me helpless. Mani promise you will take your meals on time even I'm not with you or how busy I am.. and if you don't take it then I'll call you or I have to keep reminder on your phone which you won't like it at all. I really don't want to do something which you hate so promise you will take meals on time without me reminding you.. promise..

Nandini removes her left arms and extended towards Manik who held it with smile playing on his lips..

Nandini: promise mani!

Manik : promise Jaan! I'll take my meals on time nowadays. From today I'll not give you any chance to complain about my meals.. okay! Happy now Jaan!

Nandini: very happy mani! Acha you get ready while I will fresh up!

Manik : okay and yes one thing Jaan.. I have took out new brush for you as your old brush wasn't good state to use.. it's pink colour.

Nandini: okay! Thank you mani taking it or i would have used that one.

Nandini kissed his cheek and moved to leave but stopped as she felt his hand holding her wrist.. she turns around and looks at him raising her eyebrows as in 'what'.

Manik : only cheek kiss.. don't I deserve something bigger than this..

Nandini: mani.. let me go.. we will get late.

Manik pulls her on his chest and threw his clothes on bed which he was holding in his one hand.

Manik : really Jaan! Are we getting late but for what? Aren't we leaving around 9 then how can we get late? Come on don't make excuse to kiss me.. I'm asking for small kiss on my lips.. now be good wifey and kiss me..

Nandini struggled to get out of his hold. She looks him and saw him smirking which she hates most time..

Nandini: mani please let me go..

Manik : no.. first kiss then you can leave.

Nandini looks at him then thought of something.. she moves close to him and closed her eyes too.. even Manik closed his eyes seeing her close to him and was thinking that she will kiss but did he knew his Jaan is way smarter than him.. as he closed his eyes Nandini opens her eyes and smirks looking at Manik and pushing him away from her she ran to washroom while laughing..

As Nandini laugh hits his ears Manik immediately his eyes and didn't found Nandini close to him.. he understood her plan and yelled Nandini's name..

Manik : jaannnnn!

He shook his head and moves to bed and got dressed in formal. He then moves to dressing table and combed his hair and gelled it too. He pulls last drawer and picks his favourite collection watch and wore it on his left hand wrist... he was fixing his watch when he heard door opening.. he turns his gaze and saw Nandini coming out in bathrobe and her wet hair falling down her waist along with droplets dripping down in floors.. Manik smiles and turns back to fix his watch.. once he was done he turns back and saw Nandini moving to washroom with her clothes...

He moves back to bed and sat down picking his phone up.. he saw his phone battery low. He bends downs and picks the charger up and plugged it in.. he kept his phone on table to charge and picks Nandini's phone up.

Using Nandini's phone Manik called Abhi and told him to come MN industrial in afternoon. Having 10 minutes conversation Manik ended the call and kept her phone table when he heard Nandini's voice. He looks up and saw ready in yellow and white stripe dress looking beautiful. Manik smiles and got up and walking towards Nandini.

( Nandini's outfit)

( Manik's outfit)

Nandini was brushing hair when she felt hands wrapping around her waist.. she smiles and continues brushing her hairs and lifts her face up and saw him smiling..

Nandini: mani.. what are you doing?

Manik : romance with you..

Nandini: Acha but why do you look moody?

Manik : because you don't kiss me but it's okay I'll take it back once you're done getting ready. Take your time Jaan!

Nandini didn't say anything but continued getting ready.. once her brushed her hair she starts applying minimal make up.

While Manik encircling his arms around her waist and resting chin on her shoulder watcher his Jaan getting ready.

Nandini after make took vermillion box and called Manik's name..

Nandini: mani.. could you fill it!

Manik left her and turns around and took box from her hand. He took pinch off it and filled her hairline. He then kissed the forehead.

Manik : you get meanwhile I'll check some mails..

Nandini nodded her head and Manik walks to bed. While Nandini turning back picks her earrings up and adore them in her both ears. She then saw her hair was dried lightly so she made very simply hairstyle..

She then picks lip gloss and applied it over her lips and walks to Manik who was reading mails on his phone.

Nandini: mani.. I'm ready!

Manik looks up hearing Nandini and stoop up while taking his phone off the charger and shoving his phone to his trousers pocket..

Manik : shall we leave!

Nandini: yes but hold on mani for minute..

Nandini rushed back to dressing table and pulled drawer and took Manik's wallet and handkerchief out and walks to Manik..

She forward to Manik who smiling took it and thanked her.

Manik : thank you Jaan! Without I have wouldn't realise taking this. Thank you!

Nandini smiled at him and took her bag from table which she packed last night and kept on table next to her phone.. she grabbed her phone and kept inside her bag and looks at Manik who was adjusting his blazer button.

Nandini: shall we leave now!

Manik : yes let's go! Dad and Mrs malthora would be waiting for us!

Nandini nodded her head and walked to Manik who was grabbing his office from couch table side..

Manan walked down the stairs while giggling and talking romantically and mostly Manik was teasing her about today's morning kiss which he didn't get. They were in their own world didn't realise two pair of eyes was admiring them..

Manan who was walking down and being lost their in moments felt strong gaze on them and looks up and saw their parents staring them in admiration.

Manik straightened his posture as he was leaning to Nandini's shoulder while Nandini's cheeks turned into bright red knowing raj and neyonika was watching them. She suddenly felt shy seeing them noticing their romance.

Both of them walked towards raj and neyonika and smiled.

Manik : good morning dad!

He wished raj and hugged him. Even Nandini wished neyonika and hugging her hug. Manik breaking the hug looks at neyonika and gave her little smile.. he hasn't forgiven. He tried adjusting himself front of neyonika but forgiving her wasn't easy for him.. he suffered without having no fault. Where was his fault that neyonika sacrificed everything to him?

Manik then looks at his wrist and saw the time.

Manik : dad we should leave now..

Raj : yes but why are you in formal? Meeting again?

Manik : yes dad. This week I also have tight schedule. I'm sorry dad not giving you all time.

Raj patted his head.

Raj : it's okay! I know you very well but don't stress yourself too much!

Manik : I know dad!

While neyonika and Nandini was smiling at them when Nandini's phone rang. She took her phone out and looks at caller Id!

Nandini: amms.. we should get moving before amms calls us once again!

All agreed to Nandini and starts walking to main door while neyonika informed kaka about them leaving to Murthy's house...

Nandini was talking to Amms while locking the door once neyonika was out of mansion.. Nandini after ending call and looks at neyonika who was waiting for Nandini.

Nandini: mom you didn't move with them?

Neyonika: I was waiting for you! Come let's move to them!

Nandini nodding and keeping her phone in her bag walks to malthora men's who was near the car.

Raj and neyonika settled in one car while manan settled in Manik's car.. Manik puts his seatbelt and looks at Nandini who was opening dashboard and finding something.

Manik : Jaan what are you looking for?

Nandini: mani.. my sunglasses.. did you take out?

Manik : Jaan check it carefully, it must be there.

Nandini nodded her head and looked again. At last she found it and wore it.

Manik : Jaan your seatbelt.

Nandini: oh yes!

Nandini puts her seatbelt making Manik smile and he starts the engine..

Manik : ready!

Nandini: yes..

Manik's car zoomed out from malthora mansion first followed by raj car.

The journey wasn't too long. They reached in 20 minutes to Murthy's mansion.. Manik and raj parked their respective car front of Murthy's mansion and comes out of car and moves inside the main entrance...

Nandini rang the door bell and move back to Manik's side and stood next to him.

Malthora's smiled as amms opened the door and welcomed them. Nandini hugged Amms and Manik took Amms blessing.

Amms also greeting raj and neyonika with smile.

Amms : please come in!

Amms escorted them to hall and made them sit while she moved to kitchen to Shannoo..

Malthora's settled down and was talking when they heard rishab sequel from upstair. They all turned their gaze and saw rishab hurriedly coming down the stairs.. Manik and Nandini stood up and shouted at rishab to slow down but in excitements rishab didn't heard anything and ran to Nandini and hugged Nandini tightly..

Rishab: I missed you Di..

Nandini caressed his hair and smiled.

Nandini : I missed you too!

She broke hug and smiled while rishab side hugged Manik and smiled at him. He then greeted raj and neyonika then sat between manan and got engage talking to them...

Soon Venkatesh joined them and greeted them. All were talking when Shannoo and amms comes out of kitchen and carrying tray with drinks and water.. Shannoo greeted them with smile and served everyone drinks..

Shannoo went back to kitchen and amms sat next to Venkatesh and smiled looking at everyone.. today she was happy seeing both family sitting together and smiling. She wished to have happy family without worries or tense. She was happy for Manik mostly. She knew he carved for mother love which no one could give him expect his own mother.. she prayed fu ayiappa that her and Nandini wish comes true every soon. Murthy's, raj and Nandini wished to neyonika and Manik bonding but knew it will take time. They knew time heals everyone's pain.

Nandini then excused herself and moves to kitchen and saw Shannoo engrossed in kitchen.. Nandini clears her throat gaining Shannoo attention who immediately looks up and smiled seeing Nandini.

Shannoo: Nandu you want something? Come in! Why you standing there?

Nandini walks in and inhaled as food smile hits her nose.. she opens the lids and sniffed the smile making Shannoo smile and hitting Nandini head lightly..

Nandini: chachi I'm so hungry.. how long will it take?

Shannoo: not very long nandu! Everything is done! Why don't you call everyone and make them sit. I'll bring food out!

Nandini nodded her head and went out to call everyone.

As everyone sat on their chair and smiled seeing Nandini bringing the dish out and keeping them on table.. Shannoo came behind Nandini and starts serving them. Nandini went back to kitchen and brought more dish.

Shannoo: Nandu beta you take seat. I'll serve you..

Nandini: it's okay chachi. I'll help you out!

Shannoo nods her head and continued serving them. Nandini and Shannoo took their seat and starts eating while talking in between with giggles too.

Everyone relished having South Indian breakfast made by Shannoo and amms..

After breakfast all settled in hall while Manik stood up looking up at Nandini..

Manik: sorry everyone but now I have to leave.

Amms : Manik why this early? You guys just arrived. Stay for fews hours!

Manik : I'm sorry amms but meeting is important. I can't ignore my work. Sorry. I'll try to come next time.

Amms nodded her in understanding his work and smiles at him..

Nandini: mani I'll drop you till car!

Manik nodded his head and bidding bye to everyone he walks towards door with Nandini beside him...

Manik and Nandini reached to Manik's car and stopped walking near the car.. mani turns and looks at Nandini..

Manik : what's the plan for today? Why you going to stay here?

Nandini: no! After few hours me and mom have decided to shop..so maybe shopping.

Manik : only you both? Why don't you take chachi or avni?

Nandini: avni is busy. And about chachi then I'll ask her.. what about you? Meeting all day?

Manik : I have three meeting and break between all three. If you have face any problem then drop message to me. I'll call you during in break. Is that okay for you..

Nandini: okay. When will you finish work today?

Manik : around 8! I'll be home by at 8! Why? Do you want me buy something?

Nandini: yeah. Actually I was thinking to have ice cream party in garden with mom and dad. If you don't mind could you grab it from shop while coming to home. I could go and buy but that time I'll finish before you come home.

Mani chuckles at her last sentence and nodded his head that he will bring it.. Nandini smiles and kissed his cheek making him smile.

Manik : take care and be carefully while shopping! okay!

Nandini: okay!

Manik then moves close to Nandini and pecks her forehead then pecks her lips too making her smile.

Manik : I love you and miss me.

Nandini: I love you too! Don't stress yourself.

Manik nodded his head and once again pecks her forehead and opens the door of his car and looking at her he sat down .. he closed the door and slide his car window down and waves his hand out.

Manik : bye Jaan!

Nandini: bye mani!

Manik then slid his car window up and drove from there... as Manik was out of Nandini's sight Nandini went back inside and sat next to rishab!

In cafe a girl who was waiting for someone when she felt someone tapping her shoulder. She turns back and saw her..

Girl : have seat!

The other girl took seat and looks at her.

girl 1: why you called me mukti? I was having meeting.

Mukti : I'm sorry avni calling you this despite knowing you have meeting this time. I actually wanted to talk to you.

Avni : if you once again starts telling me to move on from abhi then let you tell beforehand. I'll never leave abhi.. if you something else to say then continue.

Mukti : it's not abhi. I want to talk about Nandini and Manik.

Avni : Bhai and Nandini! What about them? What you want to know about them? Didn't you guys have enough to insult them or their love? See Mukti I don't have problem with you or your band but I can't stand someone insulting my family.. if you thinking I'll let you insult Nandini and Bhai love then I'm sorry I don't have time for this. I have others thing waiting for you. I can't keep make you understand what you're doing wrong.

Mukti: avni.. could you please listen to me... why you think I'll insult Manik and Nandini's love again. Because of you avni I have understood how wrong I was judging their love. I agree two years back I made mistake because I thought Manik was going away from us as Nandini entered in his life. Manik who always gave us first priority starts spending his times with Nandini. He hardly took time out for us.. I hated it to admit because of Nandini Manik stops hanging around with us. He would be busy with Nandini forgetting about us.. that's what irked me most and when dhruv that day said Manik to choose Nandini or us.. we all had hope he would choose because we are his childhood friend but he crushed our hope.. that day i blamed Nandini for everything.. in my anger i said something which I regret now.. because of my anger and my friends words I failed to notice to their love.. you know avni I wish that time I was little mature to stop all this. I become selfish for my happiness that I was ready to destroy Manik's perfect life. Because of you I have understood love between them. I'm sorry hurting them a lot. I know I don't deserve their forgiveness but for last time can I hug Manik as brother.. I really miss.. I was impulsive that time. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry. My sorry won't change anything. I know. Manik hates me a lots. I deserve that. You opened my eyes like Nandini would do. You know Nandini was pure soul but in my greed and selfishness I ruined everything.. I regret everything seeing you and Manik so close.. hoe he pampers you as his sister. I wished I was in your place. I never got my parents love. They always fought.. I never believed I could never be happy in my life but I was wrong.. I met my friends fab 5.. they brought happiness in my life.. my life was complete mess but my friends helped me out.. I couldn't share my friends love with anyone. I couldn't.. not even with Nandini.. I was insecure about her.. thinking she will take Manik away from us but that was wrong.. we... fab 4 broke Manik.. not Nandini.. I know it's too late to understand but...people says repenting your regret can never be late.. at least you know what you have down with someone..you know because of my greed and selfishness I have also lost abhi.. after having horrible relationship with Harshad I found abhi but he was fighting for cancer ... while fighting for cancer he brought smile on face... gradually I fell in love with him but he too left me... Doctor said he died because he couldn't survive.. that was heartbreaking to know I couldn't confess my feelings to him. I won't tell you to leave abhi because I know this my punishment.. I separated a couple who was madly love with each other. This my punishment.. he deserves love unlike me who is selfish and greed.. you truly love him Avni.. he will be happy with you..

She was in tears and looks at avni who was in tears too.. mukti held her hand..

Mukti : don't cry for me.. I deserve this. Don't feel sympathy for me. I have realised my mistake and want to make things better. I called you here because I want to tell that I'll never come between you or abhi. He is happy with you and I don't want to separate another couple. I don't want to repeat my mistake once again and suffer. All I want to say is wish you happy life with abhi and your family.

Avni wipes her tears and looks at mukti who was smiling lightly.

Avni : you know mukti today I feel spending my time with you two weeks was memorable.. I feel proud myself and Nandini thinking.. you don't believe it but I remember Nandini teaching to me... she always said everyone makes mistake but we shouldn't punish them because we don't know what that person may have been through.. Nandini was right. Her thoughts was right. I never knew about you expect you're the same girl who tried separating Nandini and Bhai.. I can't judge you because of your past mukti. I don't know what happened with your past that well but I can say you are strong to fight... I will never forget about our two weeks which we spent. I found a friend in you.. especially Manik Bhai in you.. the way you care.. you hide your feelings in your heart. You're impulsive but from heart like child. You wanted love from your loves one.. you have pure heart but you chose wrong path. If you have understood their love this situation wouldn't come.. you would be with Nandini and Manik living happily..

Mukti : I know avni..

After sometimes mukti asked something which made avni smile lightly.

Mukti : how did you meet Manik and Nandini?

Before avni could reply they heard another voice which shocked.. the person walks to them and pulled chair and sat down looking at them.

Person : what? Why are you both staring me like this if I'm alien? Come on guys i don't look at that scary. Do I look scary?

Mukti composing from shock slapped the person shoulder.

Mukti : what are you doing here cabir? How are dare you to listen to our conversation? Don't you have any shame listening to girls talks?

Cabir : do I have any shame? Mukti are asking me. Cabin dhawan who doesn't have shame.. I wasn't listening to your conversation but followed you.. I have noticed some changes in you so I followed you and found you here so..

Mukti hearing him starts slapping cabir while avni was still shocked seeing cabir there.. cabir looks at Avni's face and waved his hand front of her face..

Cabir : guys I don't look that bad. You don't need to be shocked of me.. and miss avni mind me telling the story too..

Avni coming out of shock and nodded her head and told them about how she met manan.

Avni : I met Manik Bhai because dad as in raj malthora.. my father Ashish was partner business with raj dad office malthora industrial...

She was immediately cut off by cabir..

Cabir : malthora industrial? Isn't MN industrial right!

Avni : yes it is now.. but before that was malthora industrial.. mr cabir please listen to me before interrupt me.

Cabir : oh sorry! You continue...

Avni : so where was I.. yeah. I meet Manik Bhai through raj dad. I was working on project when my dad barged inside my cabin without knocking.. I was so angry and was going to lash out but stopped seeing my father and raj dad but most shocked I was seeing Manik Bhai there. I heard a lot about him when he was India. His passion about music.. then dad introduced Manik to me that Bhai will be working with me and I'll observing him.. I was shocked to hear but I agreed to.. that was our first meet but I noticed something about Bhai.. he was silent.. I mean very silent.. he looked lost himself.. but I didn't ask him anything not wanting him make him angry. I was aware of his anger.. Manik Bhai then starts working under.. Bhai was very hardworking person that I ever seen.. in three months he grabbed many deals which proud us.. dad and raj dad was happy seeing Bhai growing... I knew raj dad before Manik Bhai as I have met him so I asked him about Manik Bhai.. he told me Manik Bhai wants to learn business and was having some problem... then I decided to help Bhai to reach high in business.. I guided him.. 6 months later Manik Bhai told me that he wants to open his own company.. I was happy. I knew he will achieve more.. I encourage him more... Bhai then spoke to raj dad who told him same... three months later manik Bhai opened his own company which is called MN industrial.. when Bhai opened his company the next day there was party held in malthora mansion for Manik Bhai new company.. that day was where I met Nandini first time... during work I heard from Bhai about Nandini but never met.. I was excited to met her.. as I met her we become friends.. that party changed lots of things.. I got to more things about Manik Bhai and Nandini... that day I got brother and sister form of Nandini and Manik Bhai.. but I got more close to Manik Bhai more..this is how we all three met and rest you know..

Mukti and cabir had tears in their eyes and looks at avni who was smiling in her tears.

Mukti : how did you met abhi then?

Avni looks at mukti..

Avni : abhi.. I met him before manik Bhai and Nandini.. I don't exact what day we met.. my mother was Doctor.. and abhi was patient of her.. he was suffering from cancer.. my mother took his responsibility and treated him.. one day I came to see maa when I saw her busy with abhi.. that day I fell for him... maybe it was first sight love.. abhi was recovering as he had best doctors with him.. maa told me about his condition.. I felt something breaking my heart.. I knew it was too early to fall in love..from that day I use to meet abhi everyday after office. He never knew about my feelings towards him.. only Manik Bhai and Nandini knew about this but they didn't knew it was abhi.. year later abhi recovers from cancer when I told him that I want to meet My friends and he agreed.. I took him to MN industrial and made him meet Manik Bhai and Nandini... all three was shocked seeing each other then later I got to know that they were friends.. I was happy to hear that about them being friends...

Avni stops and looks at them.

Cabir : how did abhi propose you?

Avni : before Manik Bhai and Nandini marriage he proposed me in Paris..

Cabir and Mukti smiled at her...

Avni : I don't think I need to tell you anything.. because you know the rest..

Mukti : yes.. and thank you for coming here.

Avni : I'm happy to see you Mukti.. I'm happy you have realised your mistake.. guys I should leave now before abhi calls me.. bye!

Cabir/ Mukti : bye!

Avni took her leave from there while Mukti and cabir looked at each other..

Cabir : they are happy with each other Mukti.. we shouldn't come between them. This is our punishment not trusting then and understanding their love..

Mukti : yes cabir.. we should forget them.. but cabir before going back to India I want to apologise to Manik and Nandini for mistakes..

Cabir side hugged her and nodded his head...

In MN industrial!

Manik completing his meeting moves to his cabin when his phone rang.. he opens the cabin while typing the passcode.. he pushed the door and enters inside. He kept the file on the desk and took seat..

He took his phone out and saw caller Id. He immediately picks the call..

Manik : hello!

Caller : Manik sir he got bailed!

Manik jerkily stood up hearing 'he got bailed'. Manik tapped his fingers on table and boiled in anger..

Manik : how did he get bailed? Who bailed him out? Speak up damn it!

Caller : sir one of his relative bailed him out... and....

Manik : and what?...

Caller : he has booked ticket to London..

Manik : what? How can he? I don't care how will stop him but he shouldn't reach to here?

Caller : but sir.. tonight is his flight..

Manik banged his hand on table and roared over the phone...

Manik : how could you be so careless? How could he get bailed? I want details of his flight right now..

Manik ended call and sat back down and rubs his nape angrily..

Manik : he can't come here.. I have to protect my family.. he can't play with us anymore.. I won't let him win us. What should I do now?.. oh shit abhi.. where the hell he is?

He took his phone to call abhi but stopped as the door opens and looks up to see abhi coming with smile... Manik felt to punch his smiling face.. Manik took deep breath and looks at abhi..

Manik : why the fuck are you smiling so much?

Abhi got confuse hearing him and looks at Manik..

Abhi : Manik what happened? You look angry! Is everything okay?

Manik : no.. abhi.. he is coming London!

This shocked abhi..

Abhi : how do you know?

Manik: my man called me before you came in..

Abhi : now what Manik? He will try to....

Manik : he won't.. I won't leave him this time..enough of hiding seek. He will face us now..

Abhi sat down.

Abhi : did you call me for this?

Manik : no.. something else!

Abhi : and what is that?

Manik : I need your help!

Abhi : my help? What help? How can I help you?

Manik then told him what help he needs. As he finished abhi smiled and agreed you help Manik.. both smiled at each other thinking about plan and forgetting what just happened minutes back...

I'm very sorry for delay... I did keep note on my board but since many of you don't follow me so you didn't get any notify about that...

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

How was Murthy's and malthora's family moments?

How was manan moments?

How was Mukti and avni scene?

What do you think about Mukti now?

How was avni telling Mukti and cabir about how she met manan and abhi?

Who was him Manik talking about?

Will manan forgive Mukti or cabir?

Rate this chapter 1-10?

Target is 500+!

Vote and inline comments.

Complete the target and get update soon as possible. And yes please try to comment too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 11.8K 35
This story highlights the scene when the day after the talent show, Manik was asked to choose between Fab5 and Nandini. Nandini was dumbfounded becau...
240K 13.1K 22
This is short story. Based on our favourite couple Manan . In these story there are many twists and turns.
40.8K 1.9K 17
Hlo guys this is story about Manan after talent hunt I hope you guys will like it.. when fab5 asked manik choose between nandini and fab5 who will h...
157K 10.4K 36
💚 It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...