Kuroko no Basket Oneshots ✔

By bacanijhay

Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate t... More

Disclaimer
My nerd model (Kise x Reader)
Drunk (Midorima x Reader)
Heartbreaks (Aomine x Reader)
Pocky Game (Akashi x Reader)
Forgiven (Aomine x Reader Part 2)
Reading Lemon (Kagami x Reader)
Jealousy (Kuroko x Reader)
Tastes (Murasakibara x Reader)
Boyish Girlfriend (Himuro x Reader)
First Kiss (Hayama x Reader)
Move on (Kiyoshi x Reader)
Protect you (Takao x Reader)
First Time (Kagami x Reader) LEMON
~Birthday Special~ (Takao x Reader)
Love Hurts (Kasamatsu x Reader x Kise)
Jealousy Over Game (Kise x Reader)
Ryouta's Punishment (Kise x Reader) Part 2 of Jealousy Over Game
New Chapter (Nijimura x Reader)
Bet (Akashi x Reader)
Make Over (Hyuuga x Reader)
Ghost (Mayuzumi x Reader)
Regrets (Akashi x Reader)
Exception (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Exception *Lemon Part* (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Catboy Confessions (Koganei x Reader)
Amnesia (Midorima x Reader) AU Alert!
Memories (AU! Midorima x Reader) Part II
Birthday Special~ (Akashi x Reader)
Project! Confession (Akashi x Reader)
Father and Son (Hayama x Reader)
Cold-Hearted Girl (Kise x Reader) Part 1
Truce (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Three things i love about him (Murasakibara x Reader)
KNB Season 3
Happy Anniversary~ (Kuroko x Reader)
Punishment Time~ (Dominant! Kuroko x Reader) LEMON
Thank you (Aomine x Reader)
I'm sorry... (Midorima x Reader)
Unfair (Akashi x Reader)
Cute Jealousy (Moriyama x Reader)
Dear Readers (A/N)
Finally! -Oneshot-
Extreme Punishment (Akashi x Reader x Midorima) LEMON
Extreme Punishment (Part 2) -Akashi x Reader x Midorima- LEMON
Happy Birthday! -Kuroko's Birthday Special-
Birthday Gift -Part 2- LE-MOAN
Dare -Oneshot-
-You're Mine- (Midorima x Reader)
Bullied Bestfriend (Republished)
Holloween Prank (Kise x Reader)
Ms.Popular and Mr. Basketball Idiot (Kagami x Reader)
Two Lights (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Tips (Kagami x Reader)
Friendzone (Kise x Reader)
-Chocolate- (Hyuuga x Reader) Valentines Day LEMON
-Valentines Special- (Midorima x Reader)
-Forevermore- Valentines Day Special
-Surprise- Valentines Day Special
Pleasures -Valentines Special-
Savior (Haizaki x Reader)
Savior Part II (Haizaki x Reader)
Sorry and Thank you
Confession (Haizaki x Reader) Part 3 -Last Part-
blah blahs of the author
Hi! (A/N)
AHERM!

Forgive Me (Kise x Reader) Part 2 (end)

24.9K 644 452
By bacanijhay

Here's the Part 2 of Kises' story xD enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~
Story Start
~~~~~~~~~

"I'll make sure i'll break your walls (F/N)cchi and make you happy again..."

"I miss your old self"

"I miss how you smile..."

"I miss.... being loved by someone like you..."

"I realized it a long time ago..."

"That...."

"I love you....(F/N)" Tears rolled on his cheeks as he walks through the hallway heads down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days has passed since you put Kise in shame. You felt bad about it too... But what can you do? What did he do when you need his support? Where was him when the time you were bullied? Did he listen to you when the time Minoru set you up? None of that was his concern.

What he did replayed in your mind making you have a bad day. Sighing, you stood up of your chair and walked out of the student council office.

Unfortunately....

"(F/N), can we talk?" You flinched when you heard your first name again said by none other than. Kise Ryouta.

"I'm busy, maybe sometime." You said as you tried to get back to the office, he grabbed your arms and make you turn around to him. His eyes full of sadness as you stared at it.

"Please?" He said with seriousness in his voice. You sighed in reponse and allowed him to go inside the office.

"Get to the point, i don't want any blah blah's in this conversation" You coldly said making him flinch at your harsh words.

"I want you back (F/N)cchi" He said. You on the other hand laughed, actually he got scared when he heard your sarcastic laugh.

"Me? Back? To you? Was that supposed to be a horrible joke? There's no us LOL" You rolled your eyes as you said, you laughed again. Kise stood up trying to keep up with you.

"(F/N)cchi, i know i've done many horrible things to you. Please forgive me and let's make another happy memory. Please? I promise not to hu--" You slammed you hand on the poor table-kun causing Kise to stop on his words.

"Forgive? Do you know what i felt when i was bullied? When i need you to support me as your fucking bestfriend?! For One and a half fucking years you ditched your bestfriend for another girl not doing anything and even not hearing my side and NOW. YOU. ARE. SAYING. TO. FORGIVE. YOU?! Bitch please!" You shouted at him. As he on the other hand came to hug you.

The sudden action made you feel calm as he hugs you tight. You tried to shake your way out of his grasp but to no avail. You gave up and let him hug you for a while. You actually missed this but there's the other side of you don't want to see his face again.

Kise noticed you calmed down and broke the hug.

"Are you done?" You said blankly at him.

"(F-F/N)cchi... Please?" He pleads.

"Get out of the office" You said in cold voice

"No! I will not leave here til' you forgive me!"

"I said get out of here!"

"Still no! I won't leave here!"

You suddenly stood up causing the chair tumble down. Kise flinched.

"Fine then, I'll leave!" You immediately walked away from him and slammed the door close, leaving Kise behind.

~Timeskip~

You were walking alone on the street when you heard Kise's voice. You walked faster not wanting him to catch up but being a basketball player, he still got into you.

"What the fuck do you want?" You said to him. He just chuckled.

"Why are you so mean (F/N)cchi~! I'm here to walk you home-ssu!" He said. You stopped on your tracks making him stop too.

"Stop acting like you care Kise. What happened in the past is nothing but a memory now. The damage was already done and you can't bring it back in just a blink of an eye" You said.

"I know i was at fault, i didn't listen to you. But please, (F/N)cchi. Forgive me i promise not to be that anymore"

"No, no and fucking NO! Sorry wasn't enough to make me feel better! My... You, you hurt my feelings back then! My heart literally crushed when you ditched me for that fucking girl and for some small misunderstanding! Do you know what i felt that time Kise? No! Because you just fucking care for yourself and your fucking girlfriend! Now! Is your sorry enough?! Stop following me and forget all about me!" You blurted it out. Kise was speechless on what you said as you started to run away from the scene realizing that you blurted out your feelings to him unconciously. Not bothering to look at the stoplight you quickly crossed the road. You heard a horn coming towards you, you looked at the car coming right at you and closed your eyes as you felt you were pushed out of the way.

*bang*

You heard a body slammed to the car, you panicked and looked back. You saw a horrible sight of Kise lying down the street not moving a bit as you see blood trails on his head. You immediately got to him and tried to wake him up..

"N-no... K-kise! Oi!" You shook him up making him flinch. He slowly half open this eyes.

"Heh, you still care for me... I see" He chuckled.

"Don't joke around! Stay with me please! I'll- I'll forgive you if you stayed with me! P-promise!" You looked at the cars' driver as he called an ambulance.

"Really? But... I'm tired (F/N)cchi, i want to s...leep"

"N-no! Don't sleep! Oi! Kise!"

"Ryouta! Please! Ooi!" Your vision blurred as Ryouta didn't answer you.

Lucky for you two the ambulance came fast and the hospital was just a few kilometers away from you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were with his two sisters as you kept saying sorry to them and blaming yourself because of what happened. They said it was just an accident and you're not at fault and even tried to calm you down but to no avail.

The doctor came out. You immediately approached the doctor.

"Sensei! How's my bestfriend?" You said as his siblings approached the doctor too.

"He's fine, he's currently resting. He's lucky, nothing fatal happened to him though" The three of you sighed in relief as the doctor says the good news. Feeling relieved, you patiently waited him to wake up.

~Timeskip~

Kises' eyes slowly opened as he felt something holding his hands. He looked beside him founding you sleeping soundly while you held his hand. He smiled at your action. Ignoring all the pain he has, he holds your hand to and squeezed it gently. Trying not to wake you up but failed.

Feeling the squeeze, you immediately looked up and saw a smiling Ryouta. Seeing him awake a sudden urge of hugging him hit you. Tears rolls on your cheeks.

"Thank god you're awake Ryouta" You said as he smiles in return, feeling happy that you said his first name again.

"Do..you forgive me now (F/N)cchi?" He asks you.

"Idiot! Don't do it again! You'll kill me in my conscience!"

"Eh? You'll be dead if i don't do that (F/N)cchi, it'll make me sad and kill myself too. And besides i'm here now~ you don't have to worry about me~ I'm superman!" He said as he slowly poses like superman. That action made you laugh and accidently hit him on the arm causing him to yelp in pain.

"Wah! I-i'm s-sorry! Where did it hurt?!" You asked as he points out his aching elbow. You kissed it, he blushed and grinned.

"Kiss this too, it hurts like hell~" He points out his shoulders being gullible as you are, you kissed it too.

"Here too (F/N)cchi~" He points his cheek.

"You're kidding!" You blushed as he grins at you.

"No,i'm not it literally hurts~ ow" He said as he acts like his cheeks were truly aching. You sighed.

"Fine! But just once though" You puffed your cheeks as you look away trying to hide your blush. But it didn't go unnoticed by Ryouta.

You closed your eyes and leaned to his cheeks to kiss him when...

*smooch*

You felt a wet sensation on your mouth, you wondered and opened your eyes seeing to pair of eyes closed infront of you. Kise was kissing you on the lips. Your head literally exploded on his action. You immediately broke the kiss making him pout.

"Damn, i thought it would last longer than i expected-ssu" He mumbles loudly enough to make you here it. You on the other side were blushing furiously as your mind replays what happened recently.

"Y-you kissed me!" You blurted out.

"Eh? Don't you like it (F/N)cchi?" He asks you tilting his head in wonder. You found him so cute when he did that as you internally screamed and started twerking in your mind. (A/N: LOL)

"I-it's not like i-i don't like it or s-something"

"Since when did you became like Midorimacchi?!" His eyes widen in surprise as you glared at him. Remembering that green haired tsundere.

"(F/N), i have something to tell you.." That made you curious on what will he say and nodded at him to continue.

"I know it's late to say this..."

"But... when i learned about Minoru just using me and ditched me.."

"I realized all my wrong doings on you... I really cried all night and day knowing that you wouldn't forgive me..."

"Graduation came up and i mustered all the courage i have to approach you and say sorry about what i did."

"But you never came nor showed yourself... That's when i asked Akashicchi what highschool you'll attend after graduation.. At first he didn't say anything and i forced him to say something even if it's just a clue. Actually, he even tried to stab me with his scissors. Lucky for me there's Aominecchi and Midorimacchi to stop him doing it. That's when he finally said that you'll be attending Kaijou and i decided to follow you."

"Months passed when i finally realize that i like- no love you and regretted all what i did in the past. When i saw you stopped the commotion about my fangirls. My heart jumped in happiness and sadness at the same time as i saw you gone cold-hearted and emotionless."

"I said to myself not to give up until you forgive me, and here i am... wanting to confess what i feel for you. (F/N)..."

"Will you forgive me and be the part of my life again?"

You pretended to be asleep, teasing him because of his long speech.

"So mean-ssu!" He whined like a child, you laughed.

You kissed him on the lips as he kisses you back. When the two broke the kiss you smiled.

"Is that enough for an answer?"

"Yes, (F/N)cchi!" He grinned.

"I love you Ryouta"

"I love you too (F/N)"

With that, a new relationship blooms as the strong walls that you built goes tumbling down.

You came back to your old self. Thanks to your now boyfriend. Kise Ryouta.

A/N:

Sorry for making it LONG lol xD

Did you enjoy it? or not? haha

Sorry if you don't find it enjoying xD i promise to be better next time!

See yah again on the next oneshot!

Thanks for reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 131 47
(Versione italiana con gli stessi oneshots disponibile nel mio profilo!) Now, let's start with two assumptions: I love writing and I love Kuroko no B...
369K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...
34.6K 639 22
Consists of Haikyuu oneshots, Enjoy! Please do read my note first~! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my s...
127K 3.6K 14
❝ there is no winning to victory , if you win alone ❞ ○○○ { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from kuroko no basuke x read...