Forgetting Over You | Exo seh...

By Hananbajrai913

[Completed] (book 5 in my EXO series spinoff to Time) Throughout my life, I live a regular life, but an acci... More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue Sehun Pov
AUTHOR NOTE

Chapter 16

123 19 6
By Hananbajrai913

Thanks for the 1k reads. It really means a lot. I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

_______________________________________

Present day

"Then you want me to tell you what happened" he stated and starred at me to have an answer.

I don't know what to say.

"attention all students please come back the time is up"

"Look it's almost time we should go back to the hotel" I said and tried to get up from my seat.

"Wait let me help you" He get up to go to me to help me and I refuse  his help.

This is a first he actually being nice for once. But I feel my heart flutter from his kindness.

"It's OK I can manage" I said trying to walked away from him.

Then I trip on a branch. Good old clumsy me always fall but he caught me and his arms were all over my body but he lost his balance and accidentally fell. Now I was on top of him. My eyes were closed the whole time when I opened it I felt soft lips on my mine. Wait, we kiss??!

I immediately pulled away. I could feel that my heart was beating rapidly and butterfly in my stomach just from that. It felt like I did that before. It can't be that's my first kiss.

His hands were on my waist wrapping it and I felt like warmth from his touch. I know was just saving me but we accidentally kiss him. I got back to my senses and released him and realised what happened. My face was completely red and I looked away. This was really awkward.

"Umm we should go back now" He nervously said  while my hands on his shoulder and his hands wrapped around my waist to helped me walked.

Silent fill the air. The whole walked was so awkward just from the accidental kiss.

We finally reached the others.

"Ara are you alright" Hana ran towards me with a worried face.

"I'm fine" I said still sehun was helping me walk.

"Yo bro what a gentleman" Kai said teasing him.

"Yeah I thought that you hate her" Chanyeol said to him with a grin on his face.

"Yeah whatever" he said but I could see a tint of pink on his cheeks. Is he blushing?

" Sehun, I will take it from here" Minjun said.

"It's fine I helped her to the hotel" He said coldly.

"Minjun let's go get our prizes there" Suho came and pulled him away from us.

For some reason I was happy that minjun wasn't by my side. But why I have did uneasy feeling with him.

What was that about. Come to think of it. I only have my memories of him during childhood days. I told my family they said we left China like 3 years ago. That's it. I really need to know what happened to me. I feel like Minjun is hiding something to me too.

"Thanks for today Sehun" I said to him and we were in front of my room.

"Your welcome see you" He said his farewell and went in his room.

I was laying on my bed staring at the blank white ceiling. Thinking of what had happened today. The way he acted towards me. The kindness and clam guy I never knew that he was just make me shock and confused. Then I remembered that he was about to say what happened that day but the announcement cut him off. I really want to know what happened, but deep down I might regret of what will come towards me later.

"Ara are you still asleep?" Hana said while turning her head to looked at me.

"Hmm... No why?" I asked her. Her face was quite unusual not the typical Hana I know.

"Are you OK Hana?" I asked her.

"I'm fine just that.... Well nervermind" Hana said and turned her head and now not facing me.

"Hana if there's something wrong you can tell me alright... Is it something to do with Kai" I asked her but she completely denied it "No! I just tried" She denied and she became completely silent.

I wonder what happened?

A/N: Hana is keeping something from Kai who read my Kai fic knows what it is the secret of hers and she planning to tell him but she want to save it for later.

________________________________________

The next day, we were gathering around and the teachers said we can go and buy some souvenira. I don't mine like shopping for stuff it's fun.

As I stood there I saw Hana with Suho and MinJun. I walked towards them to asked Hana to accompany me  but I got stopped from my stacks when Kai just dragged her away just right front of me great. Minjun came towards me. Our faces were an itched away and I think he wanted to say something to me but Suho dragged him and he just smirked at me. Why is he like this? Oh well I will be going alone but I was taken aback when someone grabbed me and I looked at him its Sehun.

I saw that his other friends were watching like Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Let go of me it hurt sehun" I tried to get his hand off me but it won't budge. His gribbed were so strong.

He released it and said "Sorry... want to go shopping together" He scratches his neck.

Is he nervous for asking me.

"Wow the whole mighty Oh Sehun is shy, I would love too" I chuckled. He just glared at me but I could see a hint of smile on his face.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Where you want to go?" He ask me back.

"There" I pointed at that souvenir shop and I smile.

"Fine I take you there" He replied.

We went in and saw a lot of souvenirs and clothes. There are so cute. I smile at the shirt that said I love Hawaii with a smile face on it. It's so adorable. I didn't realized that two eyes were staring at me the whole time I never once care about it but I do know it's oh sehun.

I saw a cute little beanie with a chick on it.
"Aww so cute" I don't what came over me but I put the beanie on him and his eyes widen. We stayed frozen when I put it on him. It felt like everything else was stopped just him and I that are moving.

Wait, why did I do that? He must hate me even more now.

"S-sorry I put it back" I stuttering a bit from my words but he stopped me mid way out hands touched. I felt a little tingle on my stomach from that I looked into his eyes.

"It's OK I look cute right" He smile at me.

What? What happened to this cold jerk I met? He definitely changed a bit. I love it for some reason.

"Yeah you look cute wearing it" I said while looking like I was busy.

"You think I might buy it what you think?" He asked. I looked at him and he was still smiling.

"It's up to you it's your money" I replied and found what I was looking for a cute shirt for me to wear later and dashed to the cashier and bought it.

_______________________________________

"Here you go ice cream for me and ice cream for you" I said and passed an ice cream to Sehun.

We were in the middle of shopping mall at their a fountain at the bench. I saw an ice cream shop selling it so I bought it.

We were eating ice cream now as we just finished our shopping.

"Sehun is it good?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he replied coldly.

" When I asked you that I lost my memories I wasn't lying OK.... All of it was true.... Sorry if I never remember you"I blurted out out of nowhere. I could see Sehun stopped eating for a second and continued it later.

" From the sound of your voice shorty it must be true" he said and continued to eat his ice cream.

"Ya! The names Ara not shorty yo jerk" I playfully hit him and he just chuckled.

"But can you tell me what happened?" I asked but deep down I saw he was being a bit nervous sad and miserable just from my questions alone.

"It's fine if you don't want to tell me" I nonchalantly said.

"If I tell you might not want to know after and you will feel guilty.... Are you sure you want to-" he got cut off buy a sudden voice.

"Yah! Kai why did you do that firlting with the cashier it's disgusting eww" Hana angryly said infront of us.

"Wow are you jealous the mighty sugar cube is jealous" He smirked back at her.

I just chuckled from their bickering. I fake a cough.

"Aw the two lovebirds are getting along" I teased them.

"You saying we argue is getting along your weird Ara... Wait its like you two are getting along... You even bought ice-cream together.... Wow your first date congrats Ara" She teased me back.

"No we just taking a break from shopping yeah that's it." I replied back a bit nervous from my voice.
_________________________________________

What you think will happen? Stay tune to find out. Vote and comment. It means a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 12.4K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
80K 5.1K 21
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha; he's not your typical alpha. He finally discovered his love, having looked for her for nearly a decade. Ten year...
122K 4.7K 81
• completed • Mafia world is a place you never knew really existed. Yes, you've read it thousand times in stories but never feel scared since you kno...
85.1K 6.2K 41
" I may look cool and calm at time but in my mind I've killed you 20 times in 5 minutes in 10 different ways. " He cracked his neck in a devillike...