Little Do You Know (BbangNyu...

By chanhees_trash_

"Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memor... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : Talk
Chapter 2 : Awkwardness
Chapter 4 : Gang Gang Gang
Chapter 5 : Acceptance
Chapter 6: Sleepover
Chapter 7 : Stop
Chapter 8 : Congratulations
Chapter 9 - The Trip
Chapter 10 - Boyfriend
Chapter 11 - The End
Chapter 12 - Little Do You Know
Chapter 13 - The Message
Chapter 14 - Secrets Revealed
EPILOGUE

Chapter 3 : Hole

497 28 11
By chanhees_trash_

Younghoon's POV

Its been days since that incident happened. I still saw Eunwoo follows Chanhee that's why we're following
him on his way home.

I think he knew that we're following him. But he just ignored us. Even at school he looks more quiet than ever.

But to be honest, he is so smart.

One time, at our science subject, he was called to answer the very hard scientific equation.

But he just finished it in less than 5 minutes. He also wrote the whole process on the board which makes us jaw dropped.

He's so precious. Why would someone bully him?

But even though he don't have bullies in this school, he is still quiet and sad.

I know that maybe it's not his problem at school.

Maybe his problem at home.

I don't want to go overboard.

He still didn't accept us as his friends.

I know Channy. You'll be fine. You'll be friends with us soon.

What the... Younghoon. Stop saying the word Channy okay! You're making Chanhee worse.

The bell rang as the sign that classes are over. I looked to Chanhee's desk. He's more quiet than usual.

He looked at my side. When he noticed that I was looking at him he immediately looked to the other side.

Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me.

"Younghoon-ahhh. Let's go to out placed first okay?" Sangyeon hyung whispered to me.

Well basically. We have our places to keep Chanhee safe. Once he passed to one of us, we'll follow him.

I don't want to meet that fucking Eunwoo again.

Chanhee's POV

I don't want to see them anymore. I know they will just hurt me like what others did to me.

Also. That Younghoon still wants us to be friends.

Well. I regret on having friends in high school when I promised Bosung that I'll be his friend forever.

Until Bosung died.

I know he died. I saw his body. I saw everything.

I just want to finish this school. My parents don't want me to go to school either. Dad's company is facing bankruptcy.

Well. They didn't invest for my future though.

They even don't want to get married.

They just married because my mom was pregnant because of their one night stand.

And here I am. The living scar of this fucking family.

"YAH! GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!" My mom yelled when I got home. I'm used to it anyways.

I silently walked towards my room.

Actually it is not a room. It's just an old bathroom. I still can use the toilet and the water though.

I just put my own bed replacing the bath tub.

I silently cry in my bed. I locked the doors so that they won't hurt me.

All of this years... There's a friend that is crawling on the secret door that we made. It's my escape from this house.

But. The person that made this, died.

Bosung-ahhh. I really missed you.

My phone buzzed for many times. Well. I don't want to talk to anyone first.

My tummy starts grumbling. I checked on the clock of my phone.

It's already 10 pm. I didn't noticed how long I cried.

But they don't want me to eat with them.

That's why I'm bringing foods to school. And, I won't eat these foods until night time. This is the only food I have for the whole day.

There are times that they don't have foods left. That's why I can't eat for a day.

I checked on the notifications of my phone.

I got so many messages from Younghoon and his friends.

"Chanhee it's Jacob. Whenever you're hungry just come to the store and say your name okay? I already told the workers to give you food whatever you like. I hope we'll be friends soon. Good night Chanhee."

"Hyung. It's me, Eric. I hope you ate your dinner already. Sleep tight."

"Hyung. It's Sunwoo. You're such an amazing person okay? Let's hang out soon. I'll make you feel comfortable."

"Hyung. This is Hwall. Eat your dinner okay? Don't skip meals."

"Hyung. I have extra foods for tomorrow? Would you like some? Of course you'll say no. But I'll bring those for you. Eat up tomorrow okay"

"Hyung. It's Changmin. Don't think about the bullies okay? We're here to protect you."

"Chanhee, this is Kevin. I hope you'll accept us as your friends soon. We really want to be friends with you."

"Chanhee. Don't overthink okay? We won't leave you. We know that you don't like what happened. We're always here for you. Love, Sangyeon."

"Cheer Up Chanhee! It's Juyeon. Don't avoid us okay? We won't hurt you."

"Chanhee. It's Hyunjae. I know you have trust issues, but we won't hurt your feelings. We're telling the truth. See you tomorrow at school."

Younghoon sent me the very long message.

"Ey Chan. It's Younghoon. I saw your house. It's kinda big. But I know that you're lonely and sad. I didn't saw you eating at school too. That's why I sent you a food supplies. Don't worry. It's all milk, bread, biscuits and juices. I'm too shy knocking at your door. That's why I just left it in the hole at the wall at the back of your house. We're always behind your back. I hope we can be friends too. Eat up okay? Anyways. I just want to tell you that tomorrow, we will have a sleepover at our hideout. We're inviting you since we want to be friends with you. See you tomorrow at school Chanhee. Take care of yourself. We're always here for you. Good night. Sleep tight. "

Wait... WHAT?!

How did he knew about the hole in the wall?

That's the hole in my room.

The hole that Bosung did.

I immediately checked the hole. I saw the basket full of foods that Younghoon gave.

I smiled a little. But I don't think I'm worthy for their friendship. I want to cry out loud but I don't have that much time.

I grabbed the basket and hid the foods behind the secret closet that Bosung made too. It's been a while when I last put things here.

Bosung also gave me foods to hide.

Younghoon. Why are you like Bosung? Why?

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Yep! I updated! WOOOOOH! HAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry for not updating for a quite while. I was just so busy last week and this week. Also, I watched Dream Concert 2020 last Saturday and Sunday.

AND THE BOYZ PERFORMANCE WAS SO LIT! I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THE FULL CHOREOGRAPHY OF CHECKMATE AAAAAAAAAAAAA .

So. If I'm not that busy anymore. Maybe I'll update everyday again.

That's all for now. Goodbye!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8.2K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...
851K 44.7K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...
242K 8.7K 48
Y/N is a university student. She has a best friend; Choi Jongho. They have been best friends since they were 4 and they try to conquer everything tog...
942K 35.5K 44
oh my god they were roommates ⚠️TW//⚠️ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...