FIVE NIGHTS AT UNDERFELL

By UnderFellGirl13

What will happen if the Afton's children went into Underfell? Will they perish or survive...or find a new fam... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
* BONUS! *

Chapter 12

124 4 6
By UnderFellGirl13

Later, they saw an elevator: Level 2. Michael pressed a button, waiting for the elevator to move down from level 3. Soon, the door slide open, revealing no one in the elevator, that is a relief. They walk in, pressing a button, Left Floor 3. The door slide closed as they get lifted, sored by the stomach of seeing Asgore. Daniel sighs, hugging Fredbear who was still silent, knowing Asgore is a problem here.

The elevator door opened, walking out while the door close behind them. Everything was like a ticking clock, gears and pipes were everywhere. "We're getting closer. By looking all these extractions, gears, and mechanics around the room." Flowey replied. They walk East, smelling the smelt of spider, which is Michael's phobia. Then they stumbled upon a spider shop, like back in the RUINS. "Hmm...We might get something in the shop, Michael." Daniel replied, looking at Michael who was shaking. Daniel knew he's too afraid of spiders, he sighs as he took the Gs. "Wait here." Daniel replied, walking up to the shop keeper. She has a different hairstyle, lower heels, and a fork and knife in two of her six hands. The other hands just have teacups and kettles. she wears red gloves. She also wears a red dress with yellow buttons, and a black belt. He took a deep breath and walks up to her. "Um...Hi." Daniel responded, catching her attention. She saw adorable little human with a cute teddy bear, she giggles. "Welcome to our parlor, dearie~ Interested in some spider pastries? All proceeds go to real spiders~" The Shop Keeper responded, talking to Daniel. Michael soon saw a person, holding a donut, he decides to investigate. "You okay, sir?" Michael asked. "I...I...I ended up buying a donut...I...I...I didn't want to, but that girl...even though I told her no, she...kept staring at me in this creepy way and licking her lips. N...now I'm outta cash." The person explained. Which brought anxious to the Shop Keeper, he runs over to get Daniel. "Um, what do you have in store—" "We'll be leaving now! Mama want us home! Let's go!" Michael cheered, grabbing Daniel out of conservation, seems rude towards the Shop Keeper. "Um, bye?" Daniel replied, waving at her. "What was that for?" Daniel asked. "A person said that she force him to take her food and now he's out of cash. I will not let that...Spidery woman take all of our Gs." Michael complained. "O-okay..." Daniel replied, agreeing. They walk forward, finding another steaming vent room, it was like a maze. Then, they got a call from Alphys. "Alphys here! This room is like from before. Except the two puzzles goes North and South. You need to solve both to progress. I've seen you've been talking to Muffet back there, Daniel." Alphys responded. "Uh huh...Why you talk about that?" Daniel asked, hugging Fredbear. "Just a warning, be careful around her. She's a mafia, greedy and rude. I don't want you kids get into her web. No pun intended." Alphys explained. "Oh...Okay, thanks for the warning Alphys." Daniel replied. "Alphys out!" Alphys replied, hang up the phone.

They head South, seeing a travellator going South in front of them and next to them where going West. They step on the travellator, going through Blue Lasers, then across them. They were about to walk into the puzzle room, then they get a call from Alphys. But Elizabeth won't hesitate to listen, he carried Flowey into the Puzzle Room, it was like the West and East before. She knew this puzzle will be hard, but she can take it, she only have one bullet, it took 5 minutes to shoot the target. She finish and walk out of the room, finding her brothers standing there, waiting. She gives them a smile and thumps up.

They head North to find the second puzzle, then, Michael got into a FIGHT. He sees Vulkin and Tsunderplane, he smirk once he saw Tsunderplane. He pressed ACT, hugging Vulkin to make Tsunderplane jealous. It warms his heart...and his body! "Ouch!" Michael replied, dropping his defense. "Ahh...So...LOVELY!" Vulkin cheered, shaping his eyes into a heart. Tsunderplane whined as they threw attacks on Michael, his HP lows to HP16. He spared Vulkin as it left, seeing Tsunderplane whining. ">_<...Human..." Tsunderplane responded, annoyed. Then, he pressed Approach, he giggled flirtatiously. "H-human...?" Tsunderplane asked, nervously. Michael get close to the green shield, causing Tsunderplane to be flushed of reddish. She growl of embarrassing, Michael decides to make her blushed more. He flirt in a seductive tune. "Wow~ You flew in the sky like an angel, honeybee~" Michael flirted, causing Tsunderplane to be blushed. "Sh-shut up!" Tsunderplane shouted, blushing. "I don't wanna~ I want to flirt with you~" Michael responded. Tsunderplane blushed while growling. "Fine! Here's my phone number!" Tsunderplane shouted, giving Michael her phone number. Michael was surprised but took it as an honour. "Pfft, thanks. So, we can hang out?" Michael asked, smiling. Tsunderplane growled, blushing a lot. "S-Sure, now would you stop flirting me!?" Tsunderplane shouted, blushing badly. Michael giggled, nodding as agreement. He spared Tsunderplane, earning 100Gs. He happily return to his siblings, testing Tsunderplane now. "Are you serious." Flowey replied. "What? I've made a friend...With passion!" Michael replied, smiling. "She's a freakin' plane! You dummy!" Flowey shouted. "Then, I must be her...Passion-ger?" Michael joked, getting bit by Flowey's vine at the face. Elizabeth went off to complete the puzzle, the boys followed, but Michael gets distracted of contacting Tsunderplane. Elizabeth moved all the boxes and hit the target, completing the puzzle. They walk out but finding two guys, sitting opposite direction, they walk up to one on the left. "My fave Mettafell Moment™? Right when that little girl begins to do badass things, the girl with yellow hair." He responded, not knowing he was talking to the little girl. Elizabeth giggled, knowing she has fans now. They check out the right monster, having info. "My fave Mettafell Moment™ is when that little girl defuse the bombs with her two brothers and a talking flower. Much more entertaining than Mettafell." He replied, making Elizabeth cheered with glee. "I'm becoming a superstar!" Elizabeth cheered as they across the streaming vents maze. They walk North to the door as it open for them.

Once they pass the door, seeing cobwebs around the ceiling. Daniel found a Save Point, he walks up to it and tab it. "The smell of cobwebs fills the air...you're filled with Determination." Michael wait for Daniel, for the Save Point. They walk into the creepy cave on the right, seeing spiders crawling inside, inducing webs of their home. They avoid the webs, till hearing a familiar voice. "Ahuhuhuhu...Did you hear what they just said?" Daniel blinked, hugging Fredbear. "Muffet...?" Daniel whispered, confused why she's doing this, he knew she was a mafia. "They said three humans will come through." Muffet responded, echoing the room. They've look around their surrounding while walking forward. "I've heard they are rich." Which brought confusion to them. "Rich?" Michael asked, counting the Gs. "C'mon Mike!" Flowey complained, grabbing Michael as they step on the floor of webs. "I heard they are greedy." Daniel shook his head. "She is trapping the wrong people..." Daniel whispered as they continue. "I heard they love to dry out all the riches from others." Muffet responded. "Oh my god..." Michael replied, getting a panic attack. "I heard..." Then, they suddenly can't more, seeing the webs has tied them up. "Shit! No! Nononononononono!!!" Michael shouted, panicking. "Hold on!" Flowey replied, helping Michael to untangled. Then, the lights lit up with Muffet on the web with spiders. "...They are thieves of my business. Ahuhuhuhu...you think you can get away with our goodies and pride, deary? Ahuhuhu...I disagree with that notion. I think your taste...Is exactly what I need." Muffet responded before getting into battle with Daniel. Daniel looks around, looking for another way, he doesn't have his teddy bear, increase discomfort. He took a deep breath, trying his best to do this without Fredbear. Without knowing, Fredbear was moving, talking to the spiders in the background. He struggle to escape the web. Muffet covers her mouth and giggles at him. "Don't look so blue, my deary~" Muffet responded as she pour two bots of purple liquid on Daniel. Then, his soul was purple, stuck on three lines, above and below. "...I think purple is a better look on you! Ahuhuhu~" Once Muffet response with a word of purple, Fredbear snap his head and look at her, having memories of the Purple Guy. Daniel continue to escape the tangled web. Muffet laughs and claps her hands. "Why so pale?~ You should be grateful!~ Muffet responded, using her spiders to attack Daniel. Fredbear looks at the spiders, blinking. "...help me...get to...her..." Fredbear spoken, pointing at Muffet. Daniel gets hit once, HP 17. He pressed struggle. Muffet is so amused by his antics that gives him a discount. "Grateful what you got!~" Muffet responded. He avoided the spiders that were trying to attack him, sparing his HP. He pressed Struggle. Nothing happened. "P-Please! Let us go!" Daniel shouted, scared for their lives. "Let you go? Don't be silly~" Muffet responded, attacking Daniel with more spiders. Fredbear wait for the spiders to create stairs. "Your SOUL is worth a lot of money~" Muffet responded. Daniel lift and down, passing the spiders, then he saw jumpy-like-treats, he prevent them. It smells like freshly baked cobwebs. "Oh, I've forgotten to introduce my pet~ It's breakfast time, isn't it? Have fun, you two~" Muffet cheered as a giant spider with a collar screech, it begins to eat through the cobwebs form belong. Daniel gasp as he begins to climb upwards, passing through the spider dance. Fredbear carefully climb up a small step of the cobweb. Daniel's HP lows to 12, makes things harder. He stand up and keeps struggling. "The person who told me about you..." Muffet didn't finish her words as she attacked Daniel, it was hard. But he managed to get through it without getting hit. "Offered us Billion Gs for your SOULs." Muffet responded. The spiders help Fredbear to push up the next floor. Daniel HP was now 8, he took a deep breath, he eats a Hotdog to boost his HP back up to full. "They had big smiles~ And...Ahuhu~" Muffet responded, attacking Daniel again. Fredbear sees another step to get to Muffet, seeing Daniel avoiding her spider dance. Daniel took a deep breath, pressing spare. "It's strange, I've seen them grown from the ground~ Like a zombie?~" Muffet questioned herself. "Zombie?" Daniel asked, suddenly get distracted of getting hit, HP18. Fredbear walks up to the huge step, trying to climb it. "Oh, it's lunch time, isn't it? And I forgot to feed my pet~" Muffet responded. "Oh no..." Daniel whispered, he had a head start and climb from the beast below, he gets hit twice, it wasn't pleasant. "With that money, all the spiders in the ruins will reunited~" Muffet responded. The spiders tied Fredbear's wrist, pulling up to the next floor. "You haven't heard? Spiders have been trapped in the RUINS for generations!~" Muffet responded, attacking Daniel again, he avoid the jump-treats. Muffet does a synch dance with the other spiders. "Even if they go under the door, Snowdin's fatal cold is impassable alone." Muffet responded as she attack him. Fredbear managed to get on the second floor, the last floor to Muffet. "But with the money from you, we'll be able to rent them a heated limo~" Muffet responded, attacking Daniel with more spiders, his HP lows to 10. "And with all of the leftovers...? We could have a nice vacation~ Or even build weapons~" Muffet responded. Fredbear reach her hands up, trying to grab the edge of the cobweb. Daniel's HP were down to 9. "But enough of that...It's time for dinner, isn't it? Ahuhuhu~" Muffet giggled as the finale countdown revealed. Daniel dodge through the crowded spiders, then stop once the beast was in front of him, he gasped as he begins to climb up, the spiders were faster dancers this time, he gets get a few times, it lows his HP down to 2. He inhale and exhale, looking at Muffet. "You're still alive? Ahuhuhu~ Oh, my pet~ Looks like it's time for dessert~" Muffet replied, before she call her pet, something tuck on her clothing. She look down and saw Fredbear, blinking. "...Don't hurt them..." Fredbear responded. Daniel lift his head, seeing Fredbear standing. "F-Fredbear?" Daniel asked, shocking of the living toy he held those years of friendship. "And why would I do that?~" Muffet asked, smirking. "...They are poor...not much money...the person who told you...was a lair..." Fredbear spoken, slowly. "Oh...Oh dear!~" Muffet responded, sounded shocked as she crawl over to Daniel, giving him a donut. "Have a donut for free, deary~ I'm terribly sorry for all of the cause." Muffet responded, helping Daniel to heal.

After the spiders help to get the Afton's Children, healing them all to HP20. "I hope you'll have a safe adventure, dearies!~" Muffet replied, before disappearing into the dark. Daniel blinked as he look at Fredbear, acting like a toy now. "Let's go guys!" Flowey complained. They walk out of the Spider Caves, relief of been tangled up is over. Then, Elizabeth saw a poster on the wall, she walks up to it. It's a poster for Mettafell's latest stage performance. "A tragic tale of two star-crossed lovers, kept apart by the tides of fate...huh, looks like it's almost time for the performance." Elizabeth replied, looking at her brothers. "I don't care about the performance as long we avoid it! I'm still itchy after spiders crawl on me!" Michael shouted, panicking. Daniel sighs as he look at Flowey who's been held by him. "Let's just be careful guys." Daniel replied, carried Fredbear and Flowey. They walk to the next room, seems to be like a romantic stage. Things get anxious than a spotlight lit on Elizabeth, they get confused till they hear Mettafell's voice. "OH? THAT HUMAN..." They saw Mettafell on top of the tower with stairs, it was peeking out. "COULD IT BE..." Then, Mettafell comes out in a princess dress? "...MY ONE TRUE LOVE?" Mettafell asked as he reveled to be wearing a red princess dress? "What the heck is happening...?" Michael asked, not liking this when Mettafell begins to walk down the stairs. "This is bad! This is bad! This is bad!" Flowey repeated the line. Then, Mettafell walks up to Elizabeth, stop once he begins to sing. "Oh my love~ Please run away~ Monster King~ Forbids your stay~" Mettafell sings, Elizabeth looked at her brothers, looking confuse and uncomfortable. "Humans must~ Live far apart~ Even if~ It breaks my heart~" Mettafell sings. "I do not like this." Michael replied as purple leaves begins to fall on their stage. "They'll put you~ In the dungeon~ It'll suck~ And then you'll die a lot~" Mettafell sings, bringing bad vibes to Elizabeth. "Really sad~ You're gonna die~ Cry~ Cry~ Cry~ So sad it's happening~" Mettafell sings the last note. Daniel suddenly saw a flick of shooting star at the night sky on the stage. "SO SAD. SO SAD THAT YOU ARE GOING TO THE DUNGEON." Mettafell replied, then pull out a button. "WELL, TOODLES!" Mettafell pressed the button, opening a trap door beneath the Afton's Children, they scream as they slide through it.

They fallen on a standing ground, with the disco-like puzzle in front of them, the puzzle was like from back to the Snowdin Forest. "Oh no...Not the Disco Puzzle..." Michael whined as Mettafell flew in. "OH NO! WHATEVER SHALL I DO? MY LOVE HAS BEEN CAST AWAY INTO THE DUNGEON. A DUNGEON WITH A PUZZLE GO DASTARDLY, MY PARAMOUR WILL SURELY PERISH!" Mettafell cries. The camera shows the disco colour maze. "O, HEAVENS HAVE MERCY! THE HORRIBLE COLOURED TILE MAZE! EACH COLOUR TILE HAS ITS OWN SADISTIC FUNCTION. FOR EXAMPLE, A CHARCOAL TILE SOUNDS A NOISE, AND THEN YOU MUST FIGHT A MONSTER. BLACK TILES WILL...ACTUALLY, WAIT A SECOND. DIDN'T WE SEE THIS PUZZLE ABOUT A HUNDRED ROOMS AGO? THAT'S RIGHT. YOU REMEMBER ALL THE RULES, DON'T YOU?" Mettafell asked, which made the children shake their head, no. "GREAT...THEN I WON'T WASTE YOUR TIME REPEATING THEM!!" Mettafell responded. They sighs of disbelief, staring at the puzzle. "OH, AND YOU'D BETTER HURRY. BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T GET THROUGH IN 30 SECONDS..." Mettafell replied, they turn and saw a line of fire behind them. "Alphys...Please help..." Michael begged. "YOU'LL BE INCINERATED BY THESE JETS OF FIRE!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! AHAHA...HA...HA! MY POOR LOVE! I'M SO FILLED WITH GRIEF, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! GOOD LUCK, DARLING!" Mettafell shouted as the song started. They had a head start, struggling to get across the disco puzzle. "Oh my love~ Has fallen down~ Now in tears~ We all will drown~ Coloured tiles~ Make them a fool~ If only they~ Still knew the rules~ Well that was~ A sorry try~ Now let's watch~ Them fry~" Mettafell finish singing. They were only halfway through, painful by the electric, piranhas and electric water. "OOOOH, I'M SO SORRY! LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE OUT OF TIME!!" Mettafell responded as the jets of fire comes closing in. "HERE COME THE FLAMES, DARLINGS!" The fire comes closer, they feel the heat sweating their body. "THEY'RE CLOSING IN!" Mettafell shouted, as the fire was the top of their skins. "GETTING! CLOSER! OH MY!" Mettafell shouted, as the fire is right in front of their skins. "ANY MINUTE NOW!!!" Mettafell voice echoes the room. But, the fire isn't going any closer than before, it was an awkward silent. Mettafell made a robotic cough. Then, Michael's phone ringed. "Don't worry! I've stop it! I'm hacking it right now!" Alphys called. Then, the jets of fire vanished, relief released as they sat down, feeling alive. "OH NO!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN??? FOILED AGAIN BY THE BRILLIANT DOCTOR ALPHYS!! TH-" Alphys interrupted. "That's enough! Leave the children and that flower alone! Your puzzles are over! You hear me!? That's an order!" Alphys shouted from the call. Michael smiled as he look at Mettafell. "PUZZLE? OVER? ALPHYS, DARLING, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...? DID YOU FORGET WHAT THE GREEN TILES DO? THEY MAKE A SOUND, THEN YOU HAVE TO FIGHT A MONSTER. WELL, DARLING...THAT MONSTER...IS ME!!" Mettafell shouted as he attacked Elizabeth, her green heart pop up, she gasp as she stare up at Mettafell. She pressed Spare, barely know what to do. "THIS IS IT, DARLING! SAY GOODBYE!" Mettafell responded. Then, Elizabeth's phone begins to ring. "IS THAT YOUR PHONE? YOU'D BETTER ANSWER IT!" Mettafell replied, waving off. Elizabeth pick it up, hearing Alphys' voice. "Crap! This is very bad! Uh, there's one last thing I install in your phone! Find the yellow button!" Alphys explained. Elizabeth look through her ACT menu. She found a yellow button, she pressed it. Suddenly, her green soul begins to go upside-down, then it turns yellow! "Start shooting!" Alphys shouted. Then, Elizabeth use the yellow soul to shoot Mettafell like a superstar! "OOOH! OOOOOOOH! YOU'VE DEFEATED ME!! HOW CAN THIS BE, YOU WERE STRONGER THAN I THOUGHT, ETC. WHATEVER." Mettafell left, like nothing happen. They sighs of relief, hearing Alphys call. "You've done a great job out there!" Alphys cheered, then Flowey spoken unexpectedly. "All thanks to you—" Flowey covered his mouth. They look at Flowey with shocked. "O-Oh...That's...rare for people to say to me...But it's really not me, I've just put in silly program into your phones..." Alphys replied. Michael smiled. "Pfft, actually, Flowey was right, thank you, Alphys." Michael replied as other smiled, including Fredbear. Alphys was silent for a moment, then spoken. "Can I tell ya something...?" Alphys asked. "Sure, what is it?" Michael asked. "I've never tell anyone about this...After I was successful professor...Asgore has been using me to do terrible things I didn't want to do...If I ever disobey him...He would do terrible things to me...I've become addictive towards painkillers to get rid of my pain...But, while I was guiding you...It makes me feel useful for once, it's annoying but feels relief of getting my nerves out of painkillers." Alphys explained, sounded broken. Everyone was looking sorry, shocking, and wasn't expecting. "My god..." Flowey replied. "He force me to create more monsters...That's how I created Flowey..." Alphys responded, shocking the Afton's Children. "She created you!?" Daniel asked, looked at Flowey. "Y'know what...I don't even care about that talking flower anymore...I just want freedom..." Alphys responded. They look at each other, sadden by hearing Alphys' backstory. "For sure...I do have feelings with Undyne...But, Asgore always forces me to do so much work, keeping me busy from hanging out of Undyne...And after we ditch, Asgore took Undyne's eye for disobedience...I had to protect her by lying so much to Asgore...I'm scared..." Alphys responded. "I'm very sorry, Alphys...Maybe, if we get a chance to talk to Asgore, we might change his mind." Michael replied, then Alphys suddenly hang on. "Alphys!? Alphys! Damn it!" Michael replied, putting his phone away. He look at the others, feeling sick of hearing how much Alphys is suffering. He sighs as he responded. "We need to get to Asgore, telling him our thoughts before leaving the underground." Michael replied. They were still sad but nodded.

They walk across the Disco Puzzle, walking the north pathway. They saw Ice Scream Salesman and two royal guards they fought before the cooking show. They walk up to the Ice Scream Salesman for Ice Screams. "Oh, it's you kids again. Sorry, I don't have anymore Ice Screams, these two took 'em all." The Rabbit replied. They walk up to the two royal guards a small chat. "Oh, hey. We're, like, taking a rain check on that killing-you thing. Like, don't tell Undyne about this, OK?" 01 asked. Elizabeth zip her mouth as a sign. They walk forward of north, then saw a Hotel in front of them. "MTF Resort" read the sign above the doorway. They soon found a paper laying on the ground. "Hey! Go up the creepy alleyway on the right for some great deals!" Michael read it, he drop it after finishing it. Then, they saw Sans leaning against the walls of the Hotel, beside the doorway. They walk up to him with a smile. "Hey kids, I thought you come up here sooner or later. How ya going?" Sans asked, smiling. "We're doing fine...I guess..." Daniel responded, looking blue. Sans sighs, then thought of an idea. "Hey, how about we had some dinner before you go to that Core? How's that?" Sans asked, smiling. "That'd be great, Sans!" Michael replied, agreeing his invitation. "Alright, c'mon, I know a shortcut." Sans replied as they walk down the alleyway on the left.

They were seated on the fancy table with Sans. "So, what do you kids want?" Sans asked, holding a list of dinner. They all choose their own meals for dinner, including Sans. "So, have ya been into troubles lately?" Sans asked. "Mettafell, but I think we finish him off." Michael answered. "Alphys' slave?" Sans asked, looked at Michael with confusion. Michael clicked, remembering what Mettafell really is, the slave of the brilliant doctor: Dr Alphys, the scientist who guide them through Hotland. Michael sighs, looking down. "We've...knew, but me and Alphys got a deal..." Michael explained. "A deal? What's the deal?" Sans asked, looking concerned. "If she helps us through Hotland until we get to the elevator. Then, we help her, what she wants is a simple question. I don't know what the question is, all we need to do is answer it." Michael explained. Sans hummed, looking at Fredbear who was looking back. "Hmm, to be honest...I didn't want your kids to leave, your kids did make some monsters down here feel something lighter. There might be a small chance for you to able to change Asgore as well...But higher chance of you kids to leave the underground." Sans explained. Sans told the waiter what they would like for dinner, the Afton's Children were sadden of leaving the underground that made them feel more home than above. Sans thought of something that could cheer them up a little. "Hey kids, wanna hear a story?" Sans asked, smiling. They look at Sans, nodded as agreement. "A few months ago, I was at my Sentry Station, boring as hell. I was lookin' for humans, but instead, I found this HUGE door. It's big enough for a knock knock jokes. I knock 'em out, suddenly I hear voice on the other side." Sans explained while they knew who's the person on the other side: Toriel. "Who's there? Dishes. Dishes who? Dishes a very bad joke. Then, she howls of laughter, like she haven't laugh for years. I kept on tellin' jokes...Then, SHE replied. Knock knock. Who's there? Old lady. Old lady who? Oh! I did not know you could yodel! Wow...She's like the best audience I've ever had. We kept joking around for months...Then, weeks later, I came back after been gone for weeks, I've been to the hospital after I got into a brutal fight. She thought I was dead since I haven't talk to her for a while, then, she told me that you guys came...You've been showing Mercy on every monster, that's not what Asgore said what the humans do. It turn out, she was actually Asgore's ex." Sans responded, shocking the Afton's Children. "Asgore used to have a wife?" Michael asked. Elizabeth than notices that Flowey was freaking out, by looking at his body language and his expression. "Yep. Turn out she was actually the queen of monsters, I can't tell ya why she left Asgore, it's a sad story. One thing I can tell, she ask me a question, if you kids manage to walk out of the RUINS, she ask me if I promise something for her. She ask me to promise her to protect you kids, keep you kids out of sight of danger, keeping you kids safe from pain and other evil people. Look now, I hate making promise, but she's been a great host for our comedy show, there's no way to say no. So, here you are! In the MTF Resort, close enough to Asgore's castle." Sans explained. They smiled, as their dinner is served, but saw Sans' eyes were empty and he was smiling wide. "You know what I mean, kids...That lady, wonders what would happen if she didn't say anything...Kids..." Then, Sans responded with a low, deadly voice. "...Y O U   B E   D E A D   W H E R E   Y O U  J U S T  S T A N D..." They trembled as they drop their forks and knives, barely eating their food while they stare at Sans for a moment of silence. Michael gulped, staring at Sans, feeling like he was pretending to be a lazy skeleton this whole time. Sans giggled. "Kids, I was only joking, haven't I been a great friend? There's no way for me to handle myself if I killed you kids and take you to Asgore. It would be too rough—" Sans later saw the children walking out of the room, making him shaken that they left him because what his original plan was. He sadden, feeling regrets of telling them the truth due of the story. He stare at his food, frowning while he remember the good memories with the children.

Betrayal and shocked, the emotions chains the children as they leave the room. "I can't believe this..." Michael replied as he couldn't get these chains in his heart released. He growled as he sat down, leaning against the wall. Daniel soon saw a Save Point, he carried Fredbear and Flowey to it. He pat his hand to it. "The relaxing atmosphere of this hotel...It fills you with Determination." Daniel sighs as he hug Fredbear, coping the betrayal emotion. Fredbear blinked, knowing Sans, she knew he still innocent inside. Michael walks up to the reception, asking for a room. "200Gs for a room. Interested?" The Receptionist asked. "Yes plea—" Sans suddenly appeared, giving the Receptionist 200Gs. "Sans?" Michael asked, confused. "It's...an apology payment. Here." Sans give Michael 350Gs, now he has 719Gs together. "I'll meet ya in the Judgement Hall..." Sans responded, walking out of the resort exit. Michael blinked, knowing Sans might've did revealed to be a fake friend before but he's grown into a friend. Michael sighs as he get the key. Elizabeth walks up to a small monster next to the exit of the resort. "Welcome to MTF Resort...Hotland's biggest but messiest hotel...Whatever if you to leave or trash it, do please..." The small monster replied, looking bored. Michael walk over to Daniel who's looking at the broken fountain, there isn't water flowing and the statue of Mettafell has sprayed names, inappropriate names on Mettafell or on the building. "Let's go, we've got our own room to stay in." Michael replied. Elizabeth came back with her brothers, they walk into the hall. They walk into the bedroom, seeing a huge bed in the room. "Damn...We might have enough room for all of us. I'll go get some food while you have rest, see ya later." Michael replied, walking out while carrying Flowey. He saw the restaurant shop, next to the unworking elevator. "MTF-Brand Burger Emporium...Hmm..." Michael questioned, but he like to check out the right alleyway. He walks outside, heading into the alleyway, finding a shop in there. He walks up to the two shop keepers, seems to be best friends. "Hey/Yeah! Check it out!" They both said. Michael likes to know them a bit more before buying something. "I'm Bratty/Catty, and this is my best friend, Catty/Bratty." Bratty and Catty responded same time, they laughed. Michael wonders about their wares. "What's your wares about?" Michael asked, tilt his head. "The stuff inside, is like..." "TOTALLY wicked expensive." "But, like, this stuff we found is like..." "TOTALLY wicked cheap." "You should..." "Like..." "TOTALLY wicked buy all of it?" Bratty and Catty explained. Michael blinked, wonder the origin of wares. "Where do they come from?" Michael asked. "I mean, like, where does anyone get guns, or food, or..." "We found it in the garbage!" Catty cheered, they went silent after what Catty said. Michael blinked again, looking concerned. "It's GOOD garbage." "It's like, really good garbage." They both said, nervous what will the human say. "Where do you get the garbage?" Michael asked. "Where do we get the garbage? Like, the garbage store, duh!!!" Bratty replied, then realised something like that doesn't exist. They laughed. "Waterfall mostly." "I found a gun in a dumpster!" They both replied. Michael thought about Mettafell, he spoken up. "Do you know something about Mettafell?" Bratty and Catty stays silent. "Oh...that guy...he's, like..." "Not my type..." They replied, looking nervous. Michael wonders the origin of Mettafell. "Where did Mettafell come from?" Michael asked. "So, like, Dr. Alphys built Mettafell, right?" Bratty asked, looking at Catty. "Like, no ones knows where he came from..." they replied. Michael wondered if they know something about Alphys. "Do you know anything about Dr. Alphys?" Michael asked. "She used to live in our street..." "But she moved to the LAB for some reasons..." "Rumours says that she was abused by the king." They explained, which brought sadness to Michael. "What does she do as a Royal Scientist?" Michael asked. "She does weird but scary projects, like..." "VERY weird science projects...Injecting a flower from the King's garden..." "Before the incident..." They both explained. Michael wondered about Asgore. "Is there something you know about Asgore?" Michael asked. "Oh...The Devilish Dickhead? He's, like..." "A real dickhead..." They replied. Michael blinked, but think he has enough questions for now. He look at the items: 25Gs – Junk Food. 350Gs – Empty Gun. 350Gs – Cowboy Hat. 600Gs – Mystery Key. Michael takes his Cloudy Glasses off and buy Cowboy Hat, it boost his shield. He left the Alleyway and walks back into the Hotel, heading to the restaurant. He was greeted by an employer: Burgerpants. "Welcome to MTF-Brand Burger Emporium, home of the Glamburger. Sparkle up your day™" Burgerpants responded. Michael wonders some questions. "I have a few questions, sir." Michael replied. "I'm sorry, (Ha ha) it's against the rules to talk to customers who haven't brought anything." Burgerpants explained. Michael hummed as he check out the items. 60Gs – Starfait. 120Gs – Glamburger. 300Gs – Legendary Hero. 500Gs – Steak in the Shape of Mettafell's Face. He bought a Starfait, only have 309Gs now. Michael believed that's enough to ask questions to Burgerpants. "Can I talk to you now?" Michael asked. "What? Why do you keep trying to talk to me? I'll get in trouble if I get chummy with the customers. Sorry." Then, Burgerpants thought about for a small moment. "SO, I wanted to be an ACTOR." Burgerpants replied, hearing Michael out. "Do you have any life advise?" Michael asked. "I'm getting on in years, so let me give you some advice, little buddy. You've still got time. Don't live like me. I'm 19 years old and I've already wasted my entire life." Burgerpants responded. Michael hummed, then got a text from an incredibly attractive monster girl, must be around his age, asking about his tastes. He may be flirty, but not much knowledge of romance. "Do you have romance advice?" Michael asked. "Listen. I like you, little buddy. So I'm gonna save you a lot of trouble. Never interact with attractive people. Unless you're "one of them," they're just gonna take advantage of you. Like that time those two chicks asked me to sneak them some glamburgers. And I, native teenager that I was, said yes to them. Bad idea." Burgerpants explained. Michael hummed as he blocked the attractive monster girl, since he already like Tsunderplane. "What happen next to the Glamburger Story?" Michael asked. "So I went out to the alley to see those two ladies, and uh...you know, see what'd happen next." Suddenly Burgerpants stays silent for a moment. "Then my boss, uh, saw me and asked me what I was doing. I was so startled, the hamburgers in my pockets tumbled out onto the ground. Not wanting to lose face, I scrambled to pick them up! But, as I was leaning over, the weight of the remaining hamburgers...caused my pants to fall down. Then the girls laughed at me. Everyone calls me Bugerpants now." Burgerpants explained the Glamburger Story. Michael giggled silently, thought of Mettafell. "Do you know something about Mettafell?" Michael asked. "When I first came to Hotland, I was forced to take this job by Mettafell but all I ever wanted is a comfy vacation in this Hotel." Then, Burgerpants stay silent for a moment. "Well, be careful what you wish for, little buddy!" Burgerpants replied. "Why is Mettafell that bad?" Michael asked. "He's bad because he abused his fans and employees! Like if he has fans! He abused me like a shitty dog, he even doesn't want this Hotel to changed! Whatever we tried to change it, he delays it and said that's not what humanity hotel's look like." Burgerpants replied. Michael blinked, then he spoken. "What about your future?" Michael asked. "Future? WHAT future? Nothing down here EVER changes. I'll probably be trapped be trapped at this stupid job forever...But wait! There's one thing that keeps me going! If that Dr Asshole gets just one SOUL, we'll finally get to go to the surface! It'll be a brand new world! There's gotta be a second chance out there for me! For everyone! So stay strong, little buddy. When I make it big, I'll keep you in mind." Burgerpants explained. Michael sadden a bit, worried that they might not go into the surface. He sighs. "Thanks for answering my question, I'll be going now, bye!" Michael replied. "Any time, little buddy." Burgerpants replied, waving at Michael as he left. Michael sighs as he left the restaurant. He sighs as he knew he haven't bought a lot of food, but enough for their HP. He walks back to the Hotel hallway, opening his door. He sees Daniel and Elizabeth on their phones since there's nothing to do, Flowey was watching something with Elizabeth while Daniel plays a puzzle game on his phone. Michael smiles that they are safe, but still a bit unsettled about what Sans has said that dinner. Daniel saw Michael, waved back with a small smile. "Hey, how's it going, everyone?" Michael asked. "We're going fine...Sans didn't mean it, right?" Daniel asked, stops smiling after thinking about Sans. It's anxiety crawling on Michael's back, he swipe it off. "I don't think so...I think he's just saying what he was like before the promise...H-He did so much for us, he healed your arm, he keeps Elizabeth away from bad friends...He even saved me from that robotic monster...To be honest, he's like a father..." Michael replied. Fredbear blinked without anyone noticing, she was saddened inside after what Michael said. Daniel hugged Fredbear, missing Sans already. "Don't worry, I know things aren't align for now. We just need a rest, move over." Michael replied, climbing on the bed, lay next to Daniel. Flowey then thought of something, which break him inside. "I just realise...you had to leave..." Flowey replied, bringing confusion. "What?" Daniel asked. "Remember, only a human soul can pass the barrier guys...That means you kids can go and I...had to stay in this horrible place, so-called Hell." Flowey replied, which brought fearsome imagine. Then, clicks of good memories, remembering that there's still someone there to take care of Flowey. "Flowey, we might...leave, but that doesn't mean you have no friends anymore. You've got Sans, Papyrus, Undyne...Maybe Alphys can be a friend too." Michael explained, smiling. "I know that! But...It's been a great adventure with you guys, and I hate these journeys end, it sucks..." Flowey replied, getting nerve-racking. Elizabeth hugged Flowey. "At least we had good memories for it...for now, let's go to sleep." Elizabeth replied, smiling. They all agreed, Michael shut down the lights as they cuddle each other into a deep slumber. They close their sleepy eyes and dream their dreams. Until Fredbear stays awake until they are fully asleep.

After a 1 hour later, Fredbear got herself out of Daniel's arm, climbing down from the bed and head to the door. She slightly open the door with supernatural magic, closing it after she left. She sees the entire hotel is shutting down due to midnight which only means she is out to find Mettafell. She walk around like a toy, trying not to get caught by employees or guests. She look at the statue of the fountain with Mettafell there, she knew that isn't the real Mettafell. She looks at the northern doorway, having info from the map back in Alphys' Lab. She walks up to it, then suddenly a voice was heard. "Hey! This Hotel is closed!" Burgerpants replied, pointing at Fredbear. Fredbear turned and look up at Burgerpants, blinked. Burgerpants was sweating, staying quiet while he was waiting for Fredbear to leave or speak up. "W-What are you w-waiting for!? Leave!" Burgerpants demanded, but not demanding enough. Suddenly, a ghost flop out of Fredbear, she has black locks of hair, with pigtails. She has black eyes, wear an aqua shirt. "Hello." Fredbear responded. Burgerpants screams, flipping his flashlight, he turn to run then accidentally crash into the fountain, unconscious by the hit. Fredbear blinked as her soul flows back into the body, she use her supernatural powers to open the door, she sees the pathway to the core, she walks through the door as it close behind her.

Daniel open his eyes, feeling the fresh morning among the warmth. Soon, he realise his teddy bear: Fredbear is missing. "Fredbear!?" Daniel asked, worried. He gets up, finding no sign of Fredbear. "Guys! Fredbear is missing!" Daniel cried, looking everywhere for his best friend. Michael groaned, getting up after hearing Fredbear is gone. "Huh? Your friend is missing?" Michael asked, seeing no sight of Daniel's best friend. "I've held him this whole night and now he's gone!" Daniel cried, getting emotional. "It's okay, Daniel. We'll find him, let's get ready." Elizabeth replied.

They walk out of their room, heading to the centre room. Then, saw 3 guards there, talking to Burgerpants who looked like he just saw a ghost. They hear him out. "Th-there's this w-walking yellow toy! He-heading to the northern do-door! Then, a looking hu-human-like girl came out from the toy!" Burgerpants start explaining while the guards trying to calm him down. "That's Fredbear! He's heading to the core!" Daniel repied, remembered that Fredbear saved him from getting killed by Mettafell. Daniel ran up to the northern door, opening it as his siblings followed. Then, they saw two people standing outside from the entrance of the core. Suddenly, Alphys called. "Hello? You kids hear me?" Alphys asked. "Alphys! Where were you!? Thank god you're back!" Michael replied, relief they got their guardian angel back. "I was having a nap! Uh, wait a second, who are they!?" Alphys asked as Michael watches the two people walked into the core. "That is restricted area! Uh, w-whatever! I'll take care of them later! Just continue forward!" Alphys replied, hang up the phone. Daniel stare at the entrance of the core, knowing Fredbear is in there, Daniel has to find him before he could get in so much trouble. "Let's go guys!" Flowey replied as they begin to step into the core. Will they find Fredbear alive or will Fredbear burn into ashes?

Fans, give me strength to continue chapter 13. 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 201 8
One month before Frisk falls into the Underground a different human falls, someone that is not from this world, but from ours, and now they have the...
1K 12 19
My version of what the FNAF kids would be like. Kids are being murdered by a new murderer and have come back to life to take revenge on him. Siblings...
7.9K 398 40
This is a sequel to "A Bad Fuckin' Temper" Y/N And her new family are living good lives.After breaking the barrier She went back to school to finish...
376 3 28
Y/n meets Sans on the playground one day, after school. Then the war begins and they get separated. Will they find each other and live their happy ev...