Another Jortini Story - Engli...

By RosePrimViolet

This is the story of Martina Stoessel and Jorge Blanco, the most important actors of Violetta. But how is the... More

Chapter 1 - A good message
Chapter 2 - On the set
Chapter 3 - Just Friends
Chapter 4 - Nuestro camino
Chapter 5 - At home
Chapter 6 - The next day
Chapter 7 - The night which changes everything
Chapter 8 - Jealous?
Chapter 9 - Javier
Chapter 10 - Birthday
Chapter 11 - The 'actual' present
Chapter 12 - The masquerade ball
Chapter 13 - The Kiss
Chapter 14 - A second chance
Chapter 15 - Desperate
Chapter 16 - Everything fails
Chapter 17 - Estefania
Epilogue

Prologue

1.8K 42 3
By RosePrimViolet

Tini

I exactly remember what it was like, when I first met him. I can remember every tiny detail. The feelings he caused. Well, now almost two years have passed, but nothing has changed. My feelings are just stronger than before. More intensive and more serious.

The problem was, a relationship between us...that's impossible, provided that he would notice me, because actually...we were just friends.

Jorge

I have always loved her, from the moment I saw her the first time. Everything about her. Her qualities, her voice, her character, her laugh, the sparkle in her eyes, when she was happy and her kisses. I knew, they weren't real, even if I imagined that they were. For her and for me. That slight touches and glances were enough for this firework in my whole body.

I wished, that she felt the same, that I wasn't just her good friend or even her co-partner...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
916K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.