Chapter 14 - A second chance

Tini

It hurt so much. It was different before, he just didn't notice me and it was good. But knowing that he just played with me, that I just was the number two, hurt me a lot. I nearly thought about emigrating and never coming back. But it was stupid, so I had to handle my problems at home and had to handle with the fact, that in future Jorge would break my heart many times.

Jorge called me every 5 minutes, but I ignored him and his calls. But after 2 hours of calling I left the house with my cellphone in it. I needed to walk outside to think. About my life, about Jorge, well no, I didn't want to think about this ass, instead I wanted to think about my friends, about the sun and everything nice in the world. But I couldn't. My thought always turned back to Jorge. My ex-friend and my ex-dreamboy. Aaarrrgghh! Stop thinking about him, Tini!

I sat down on a place to sit in the park and sighed. Think about ice-cream. Yum! Think about little puppies! So cute. And babies. Aww! I loved watching Jorge holding his girlfriend's nephew in his arms...Shit! Jorge again. This doesn't help.

"Tina? Glad to see you here. We really need to talk!" a well-known voice said and I opened my eyes. It was Javi. "What do you want?" I asked and showed no emotions. "I was a jerk. It was stupid and childish and I promise it will never happen again!" "And this means...?" "Can you forgive me being such an idiot? And can we get together again. I'm gonna change and I will be the best boyfriend you can imagine. Just let's start from the beginning again."

Jorge

I tried to catch Tini on her phone a thousand times, but I had no chance. She ignored me. She didn't want to talk to me and I honestly could understand her, but I had to tell her everything. I had to tell her that I love her. That I want to break up with Stephie...

So I went to her house, then I could speak to her in person and she had to listen to me. So I took a short-cut through the park, but then I heard Tini's voice, then I saw her sitting on a bench. And near her was Javi. I hid behind a tree and felt ridiculous. All right, call me stalker, but I needed to know, what's going on.

Tini

I hated Javi, but he apologized for what he's done. Jorge wouldn't even know why I ran away. I sighed. "It would fail, anyway." Javi shook his head. "No, I promise, I will do everything. And it won't fail again. Please, give me a second chance." I was silent, then I nodded. "Okay." Everyone deserves a second chance, so does Javi. "Let's try again together."

Jorge

What I heard was painful. Tini was together with Javi together, when I wanted to tell her my feelings for her. So what happened with me? With us? Did she already forget the kiss last night? She can't just pretend like nothing happened. Well, I can't. I left very disappointed and went home.

I destroyed my plans breaking up with Stephie and I decided giving her also a second chance. What else could I do? I would be alone, neither Stephie nor Tini by my side. Well...I' ve got an idea. Tequila, Tequila and Tequila!

I hope you enjoyed reading. It's a bit sad, but I hope you liked it.