The Fallen Dragon King.

De ZBX6779

Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfi... Mai multe

part 1. prologue
part 2. full 180.
part 3. confrontation
part 4. exposed.
part 5. unofficial rating game.
part 6. showdown
part 7. broken.
part 8. return.
part 9. reunion
part 10. hello Sona.
part 11. murderers.
part 12 new love
part 13. red dragon and black cat.
part 14. research and plumage.
part 15. gift and little kitten.
part 16. unwanted attention
part 17. the first fallen king.
part 18. training
part 19. the 8.
part 20. the queen.
part 21. dinner and stories.
part 22. well deserved laughs.
part 23. sharing the memories of the past.
part 24. chess
part 25. sparring match.
part 26. red vs yellow
part 27. Sitri gets owned.
part 28. a real match.
part 29. eternal bond.
part 30. the plan and the threat.
part 32. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE
part 33: aftermath
part 34. unavoidable conversation and craziness.
part 35, new beginnings. epilogue.

part 31 Loki

5.7K 61 72
De ZBX6779

Issei: balance break.

Vali: balance break

Loki: the heavenly dragons actually working together? Truly a sign for Ragnarok to happen sooner than later.

Issei: keep making jokes Loki because they will your last.

Loki: why not continue to make them after my friends take care of you and your team?

Loki summons 3 large wolves. One is the largest Fenrir standing 10 meters tall, the other two are 5 meters and 3 meters tall but still a threat. Next he summons 2 giant serpent clones of the midgard serpent Jörmungandr. Both were easily over a 1000 meters in length each.

Asia: oh shit.

Akeno: you can say that again.

Asia: oh shit.

Rias: everyone be careful, those are his kids and Fenrir's fangs can kill gods.

Issei: they can do...wait did you just say that they are his kids?

Rias: yeah. So?

Issei: Loki is a animal fucker...I'm going to be sick.

Vali: no wonder you're the problem child cause that's just fucked up.

Kuroka actually vomits right there and then.

Issei: you alright love?

Kuroka: yeah yeah I'm just feeling nauseous after that bomb being dropped.

Issei could sense through the bond that something else was going on with Kuroka. Just before Issei could ask her. Loki threw a tantrum.

Loki: HOW DARE YOU MEWLING QUIMS MOCK ME LIKE THAT.

Issei: then how would you like us to mock you? We take requests.

Rias: remind you guys of anyone?

Back at the ball room

Riser: ACCHOO!!. *Sniff*. Why do I feel like someone insulted me?

Back to Loki.

Loki: I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF BOY WHILE HE TAKES CARE OF THE REST.

Loki creates a magic circle and from it came out a person with long brown hair and was wearing purple armour. The sight of him made Kuroka's blood boil.

Kuroka: You. HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE SHALBA?

Shalba: no thanks to you. Now that I'm back I'll kill you and your sister.

Kuroka: TOUCH HER AND I'LL FINISH WHAT I STARTED.

Her power flared and her wings spread.

Issei: hold on Kuroka, he wants to make you angry and you're letting him get to you.

Kuroka controls her anger cause of his words.

Kuroka: you're right. Should we split up?

Issei: yes. Team Gremory will hold off one of the serpents. Ravel, La Fey, Arthur, Bikou can handle the other serpent. Irina, Xenovia, Cao Cao, Vali and Rossweissa can handle the mutts, Kuroka you can handle Shalba and I'll handle Loki.

Kuroka: finally I get payback for the hell you put me through.

Shalba: don't think it'll be so easy you damn cat. You're not the only one who was enhanced. You may have become stronger but so have I.

Kuroka spreads her 8 wings and powers up. Issei boosts his power 10x and transfers is it to her. Her power was now greater than she could have imagined but it's temporary.

Vali: you better end the fight quickly.

Kuroka: but his death will be slow and painful.

Team Rias fights off one of the serpents, it was taking their full strength just to go toe to toe with only a clone who was no where close to the power the original possesses. Kiba's sword birth could only scratch the scales, Akeno's lighting and light spears barely did anything but hold it back. Rias used her powers of destruction and it was doing the most damage. It was actually ripping and destroying pieces of the serpents but only in small amounts. Their energy was being drained completely, Shirone used her Nekomata powers to a whole new level, her training got to the point where she is now where Kuroka was prior to becoming Issei's queen, using all that senjutsu caused her petite body to grow and yes this included her tiny boobs. Her figure was now similar to Irina's figure and her hair grew longer. Combine all that with her rook abilities she became a threat that even a high class devil won't want to fight. She tipped the scales in her favour by using her sage magic on the serpent's spine and used her strength to force it in repeatedly. The serpent was eventually put to sleep after having it's spinal cord shut down.

Ravel, Arthur, Bikou and La Fey don't hold back. La Fey used one spell after another, Arthur promoted to knight and attacked one spot on the serpent's side again as to create a weak spot instead of finding one. Bikou and Ravel too used their strength and flames. Ravel's new golden black flames were unique, Everytime she would send a fire ball and hit the serpent clone that spot would continue to burn, the continuous burning caused it great pain and no matter how much it thrashed in the dirt the flames burned. The scales gave it some protection but the weak spot Arthur made didn't, there was exposed flesh and Ravel burned it. Bikou summoned his flying nymbus and went sky high, he started a high speed dive and then leveled out at the serpent's weak spot and extended his staff, the extending staff combined with his strength and speed penetrated its side and crushed it's organs causing sever internal bleeding. Everyone backed off and Ravel created a large pillar of black flames and sent it through the serpent's mouth burning it inside out, leaving nothing but bones which too began to burn.

They were exhausted after all that especially Ravel. Team Rias joined them after seeing the dark flames.

Rias: Ravel was that you who turned that snake into bones?

Ravel: with the help of my team yes.

Shirone: nice job.

Bikou: Shirone is that you? You look..... different. You look ...good.

Shirone: thanks.. nice job crushing it's organs.

Both blushed at their awkward flirting methods.

Kiba: oh for the love of...JUST GO OUT ALREADY jeez.

Bikou: come on guys it's not like that.

Asia: oh please even I know you two like each other.

Shirone: is it that obvious?

Akeno: yes. -_-

Bikou: .....Shirone.... will you go out with me?

Shirone: sure.

Bikou: woohoo.

Cao Cao in the distance.

Cao Cao: umm guys I'm sorry for ruining the moment but we could use some help here.

Arthur: on our way.

Cao Cao and the others were fighting one of the runts a.k.a one of Fenrir's kids a.k.a Loki's grandkids. The mutts were stronger than the serpent clones and put up far more of a fight. Irina and Xenovia were fighting another runt while Vali and Rossweisse fought off Fenrir. Rossweisse summoned the chains of Gleipnir to bind Fenrir, Vali divided Fenrir's power to make it easy for Rossweisse to bind him.

Vali: that worked perfectly. We make a good team.

Rossweisse: yes we do.

In the distance Issei and Kuroka were fighting Loki and Shalba. Issei used his queen form to hold his own against Loki but Issei isn't a god, even with the boosted gear he can only fight for so long. Kuroka was doing better and was definitely ripping Shalba a new one. She broke every magical shield he used, deflected and countered his every other attack and then used her fingers to damage his chakra points. He felt his body slowly go numb and he could no longer use magic.

Shalba: what the hell have you done to me?

Kuroka: you should worry about what I'm going to do next you little cunt.

She digs her claws into his gut and ripped them apart. It was basically a fatality from MK. He died slowly and very painfully. Kuroka got her revenge at last and this time there will be no consequences. Loki saw Shalba being ripped apart, his serpent's defeated and the mutts were also losing. He underestimated everyone here and knew he would lose if he had to fight all of them, no he would die. He won't risk it. Issei was about to blast him away.

Loki: ENOUGH!!

Loki sent a shockwave that forced Issei to fall on his back then flip on his gut. His armour was badly damaged.

Loki: enough of this foolishness.

Loki bound Issei using a binding spell and created a sword. Just before he could stab him Kuroka appeared and tackled Loki. Loki got back up and saw that the others were on their way.
Loki was now dead serious, the instant the others showed up he cast a powerful gravity spell and bound the others on the ground. Kuroka managed to not get caught and tried to undo the binding spell on Issei.

Loki: no you don't.

Loki smacked her into a rock and transmutes the stone around her arms and legs.

Issei: LOKI GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!!

Loki:hmm? Why? Is she special to you?

Issei: I SAID GET AWAY!

Loki: hahaha I see now. She's your mate isn't she?

Loki removes Kuroka's kimono.

Kuroka: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME ANIMAL FUCKER!!

Loki: I love it when they try to resist. I must commend you dragon emperor, your mate is gorgeous.

Loki began to move his fingers over her body.

Loki: yes very nice. Not bad at all for a Nekomata, what was that you said about me mating with animals? Do you wish to be on the receiving end little cat?

Shirone: LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!

Loki: ah another one. Not bad either, I think I'll keep you two around and let the rest of you die when Ragnarok comes.

Loki then continues to touch Kuroka who shudders with his every movement.

Issei: LOKI I'M WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME. LET. HER. GO!!

Loki: oh come now. You don't mind sharing do you?

Loki moves his hands over her abdomen and halts.

Loki: it seems that you have already been bred. Such a waste, a disgrace to use such a body to carry the seed of a filthy fallen dragon.

This caught everyone's attention.

Issei: what.... Kuroka is it true? I'm going to be a dad?

Kuroka: yeah...I didn't want you to find out this way.

Everyone was still under the heavy gravity spell and couldn't move. Not even Vali or Cao Cao but were shocked to hear the revelation.

Loki: no red dragon. You won't be a father.

Loki grabs his sword and stabs Kuroka in the womb. Kuroka screams and so do the others. Loki laughs like a psychopath and let's Kuroka drop to the ground motionlessly. Issei looks on in horror, everything is in slow motion, seeing Kuroka laying there bleeding, her clutching her wound and the others screaming and trying to get to her. Kuroka, the one he loves, the one who made him happy, the mother of his unborn child, laying their bleeding. Kuroka looked towards Issei and shed a tear.

Issei snaps.
..........,...........................................................,,........

A massive power erupted. It broke the binding spell, Issei slowly got up and walked towards Kuroka and Loki was still too busy laughing to notice. Issei used whatever sense he had left and pulled out a phoenix tear and used it to heal his mate. She was fully healed physically but what Loki did won't heal. Kuroka wept and Issei spoke in a tone that frightened even her.

Issei: you're alright now. I'm here but I need you to do one thing, free the others and run away.

Kuroka: what do you...

Kuroka saw Issei's eyes had nothing but anger and death in them.

Kuroka: Ddraig what's happened to Issei?

Ddraig: HE CAN'T HEAR ME AND I CAN'T STOP HIM. HE'S ABOUT TO ACTIVATE IT. RUN DAMN IT RUN!!!!

Kuroka was scared for her life and the others. She got up and fixed her clothes as she went to the others. With her powers and stamina restored from the Phoenix tear, with Loki distracted his grip on his gravity spell was really weak and enough for Kuroka to undo it. The others got up and saw Kuroka perfectly fine but then they all felt it. That killing intent, they looked at the source and it was Issei.

Vali: is that really him?

Kuroka: we have to leave now. It's happening and we can't stop it.

Cao Cao: you don't mean ?

Kuroka: yes. It's the juggernaut drive and we'll die if we stay here.

Loki finally notices the malicious aura coming from behind him. He looked at Issei and what he saw was the stuff of nightmares.

Loki: what in the name of Asgard...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

23.5K 327 21
Issei Has Enough of Being Used After He Defeated The Beast of The Apocalypse, only for his brother to take credit for his Powerful Fight, he is done...
7.3K 202 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...
1.9K 16 8
Issei along with his best friend licht are brought to the supernatural world a year and a half before canon starts. Being stronger and smarter they w...
57.5K 794 32
A High School DxD fanfiction, in which our Main Character Issei Hyoudou undergoes a traumatic experience that causes a change in his outlook on life...