Started With A Lie ✓

De Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... Mais

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Pain & Fun"✨
✨"Workaholic"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Japan"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨ Little Sister Amy✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Amelia Collins"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Act For Them"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"Love You, Amelia"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Tevin Shane"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨"End is Good"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨

8.2K 303 17
De Anne_Iryx

Being a father is the most rewarding thing a man whose career has plateaued can do.”    

-Aristotle

🎶🎶🎶

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

'My baby daughter knows Daric, but how?? And when!!!'

"Daric", his name left from Amelia's lips too.

'When did she know him??? Where did they meet?'

"Hey! Damon", he called. I went to him to welcome him. I already had called Richard, and he would be here soon.

"Uncle Dari, he is my daddy", My little Dahlia introduced me to Daric. "I know, little princess. But where is little your prince?", Daric asked smiling. Dahlia pointed her finger at Noah. Giving my baby daughter, a kiss on her cheeks, he handed her to me. I took my little princess.

I turned and saw Daric went towards Noah and kneeled down in front of him. "Sorry Son for hiding this from you", he apologized pulling his ears. Noah turned his face away. Daric looked at Amelia for help, maybe.

'I don't know why?'

In return, Amelia only shrugged her shoulders.

'I want to know everything about them'

"Are you feeling jealousy?", This is the first time, Noah Collins or Dominic Anderson opened his mouth.

'Maybe'

I sighed and replied, "You never tell me about your real identification. You never believed me, right?". He never believed me. He never told me about him being Noah Collins, after reviving his memory. "You never did anything, that would increase my trust on you. You just hurt my sister's feelings", saying, he took Dahlia from me.

Everyone blamed me, but everyone hid the truth from me.

'Isn't this unfair to me?'

I never knew who was the real Amelia. I just wanted to marry my Amelia. But the reality played game with me, and I was so blind, believed every lie infront of me.

"Hey Damon!!", Daric's voice brought me back in reality. "Hi Daric!", I greeted. "So, you get your wife and children back?", He asked smiling. "Yeahh. Dahlia is really cute while Aries haven't talked to me yet", I replied feeling rejected.

'He hasn't said a word to me or called me Dad'

"Don't worry, Damon. He is the carbon copy of yours. Boy with an attitude. You can blame his father for that", he tried to cheer up me. Victoria Adams really changed his character.

'Cold and Mysterious to Funny and Cheerful'

"We are facing the same situation", I said laughing. He joined too. "By the way, How is Richard?", Daric asked.

Richard was in honeymoon with his dear wife, Sonia.

"He was in honeymoon with his wife. Today is their returning date", I informed.

"Sonia married to Richard which was really an unexpected move", I heard Amelia commented. She came towards our direction. "By the way, Daric, Noah is really furious and I can't help in anything", she informed him. "Yeah, I know. But I don't want him to face this dangerous world. I don't want him having same life like mine. I promise Tori, that I won't involve any of my child in my mafia business", he said, I could feel sad and disappointment in his voice.

"Then explain this to your son, I believe he will understand you. For once, give it a try", Amelia encouraged him to explain himself to Noah. Giving advice, Amelia left my side.

'She said to Daric to explain himself to Noah... But wouldn't she want to give me chance to explain myself to her or my son? Wouldn't she?'

"You can try this too", again Daric's voice brought me back in the reality. "You can try this and talk to Aries. I'm sure, Aries will understand you. He is just like you. Cold when he is angry but kind when he is happy", he repeated.

'But I did horrible to her mother'

But I wished to give a try.

Aries was sitting alone on a single couch. I went to him and took the seat beside him. "Hi!", I exclaimed. He removed his eyes from his tablet and stared at me for few second. "Dad, you know the reason, why I'm ignoring you", he opened his mouth. I sighed. "Yes, I know. But can't I get a chance to fix everything?", I asked him. He turned his head away and carried on looking at his tablet. I tried to look at it and got shocked.

'He is looking at Stocks???!!!!!!!'

"Do you really understand those?", I asked, cause when I was in his age, I didn't know the meaning of Stocks.

"Not really. But I want to help mom in earning money. Noah knows better than me. I'm good in only hacking", he replied. "I just want to help Mom. But don't tell her", he asked me, not to tell Amelia. I smiled and whispered into his ear,"I have a secret too. I punished your mom's enemies and sent them behind the bars, except your mom's evil cousin".

"Really? They deserve that", he exclaimed. I smiled at him. "I read Mom's diary. They were horrible to her", he said.

'I could give her a better life, if I knew about those earlier'

"By the way", Aries' voice broke my chain of thoughts. "You did a great job, Dad. I will forgive you, but you have to gain mom's trust and forgiveness, which won't be too tough for you, cause Mom still loves you", his words were bringing hope for me. I pulled him in my chest.

'My boy'

"Who loves whom?", We parted as we heard Amelia's voice. She was standing in front of us. "Mom, eavesdropping is bad. You shouldn't do this", Aries said like he was scolding her. I chuckled at the scene, mother was being scolded by her son. "Eavesdropping is bad. You shouldn't do this", Amelia mimicked him. Aries glared her.

"Like father, like son. I'm having a feeling that I will be glared by my great grandson in future", saying, she left. I and my son together slapped our forehead.

'She isn't going to change a little bit'

"Why did you fell in love with her?", He asked laughing. "I don't know either", I said laughing.

"Dad, how did you know Daric Uncle?", Aries asked. I really wanted to ask the same question. But I answered first.

'Ladies First! But since there is no lady, so Elder first'

"Daric is my friend from college", I replied and waited a reply from him. "Oh! But Mom met him unexpectedly. He came in front of our car with several wounds", reply came from Aries.

'Oh!!'

"I remember, Daric Uncle got shock for few seconds as he faced Noah. I think, he looked like Noah when he was young", he said remembering that time.

'Aunt Crystal said that too as she saw Noah'

"By the way, from where you get your smart gene? Your mother was not that smart when she was at your age-", I started, but he cut me off. He completed my sentence, "nor now too. I believe, I get your gene or Grandfather". I smiled.

'My boy is the exact copy of mine'

I was going to say something, but got interrupted by the guest of honour.

"Hello friends, I'm back".

"Richard", and Our Newlywed friend got a little slap from his wife, Sonia Robertson.

'The newly Married Couples'

Hello again!

Sorry for not updating yesterday.

And I want to inform you that from tomorrow, I won't able to update daily. My college online classes will start from tomorrow.

Please forgive me.

I hope you like this chapter.
Don't forget to
Vote!
Comment!
And
Share!
THANK you
🖤❤️💜💙💚💛🧡

✨✨
❤️ Love You & Purple You💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

351 38 20
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...
626 110 25
Although Damon's kiss was intoxicating, his love was a cure for me. He knew that when he kissed me, I would forever wed his unutterable visions to my...
12M 575K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
1M 31.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...