🌹My Best Friend's A Witch (G...

By IvBeauty

When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work... More

📕Ep.1: Tourist Trap📕
🦕Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker🦕
🪓Ep.3: Head Hunters🪓
🔮Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel🔮
👻Ep.5: The Inconviencing👻
🏋🏽‍♂️Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness🏋🏽‍♂️
👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽
🔑Ep.8: Irrational Treasure🔑
🐷Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig🐷
👾Ep.10: Fight Fighters 👾
🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦
🎃Ep.12: Summerween🎃
💸Ep.13: Boss Mabel💸
🕳Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit🕳
🌊Ep.15: The Deep End🌊
⚡️Ep.16: Carpet Diem⚡️
🎼Ep.17: Boyz Crazy🎼
☄️ Ep.18: Land Before Swine ☄️
⚠️Ep.19: Dreamscaperers⚠️
🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉
🌲Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained🌲
🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️
🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽
⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️
🧦 Ep.4: Sock Opera 🧦
💞 Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl 💞
🧪 Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors 🧪
👁 Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye 👁
🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲
🎨 A Gift For You Readers! 🎨
👼 Ep.9: Love God 👼
🩸 Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery 🩸
💳 Ep.11: Not What He Seems 💳
⛵️ Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans ⛵️
⚔️ Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons ⚔️
🦅 Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate 🦅
🦄 Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn 🦄
🚐 Ep.16: Roadside Attraction 🚐
🎂 Ep.17: Dipper And Mabel Vs The Future 🎂
💥 Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1 💥
💫 Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2 - Escape From Reality 💫
🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎
🌔 Epilouge: Adventure Awaits 🌖
Ideas
Published!

🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖

3.3K 92 388
By IvBeauty

Before this starts, I'd like to mention that some of the scenes with Leo were ideas giving to me by my girlfriend Sage_Jade_Cipher so credits to her. UwU

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

...

"AHHHH!!!"

I sat up in a sweat, breathing heavily at the nightmare that happened in my head. After taking a few seconds to calm myself down, I wiped off my forehead. "Ugh, I just had a horrible dream that Gideon stole the deed to the Mystery Shack and kicked us out and... we all had to move with Soos's grandma!"

"That was no dream, dude."

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed again as I saw Soos on a mattress, along with Mabel and Stan, Soos's grandma on her couch.

She turned on the lights before turning the tv on. "Shh, por favor."

"Uh, sorry, abuelita.."

Mabel let out a small squeak. "Oh, Soos, your grandma is so adorable!!!" She began to touch her cheek. "And her skin is old lady soft...!!!"

"Mabel, quit being creepy, the news is finally on." Stan scolded, all of us seeing Shandra Jimenez talking on the tv.

"In a move that has all of Gravity Falls buzzing, child psychic Gideon Gleeful has taken surprise ownership of the Mystery Shack, previously belonging to area shyster Stanford Pines."

A picture of Stan in a devil costume was shown, making us all cringe as he spoke. "That picture was taken out of context."

"Now that you have the shack, what exactly are you planning to do with it?" Shandra asked as she offered the mic to Gideon.

"I have a big announcement to make today, and I'd like to cordially invite all the good people of Gravity Falls to join me!!! Free admission to everyone who wears their Gideon pins~!!! It's my face!!!"

I let out a heavy sigh. "I just can't believe Gideon beat us! Normally I'm able to save the day... This is all my fault..."

"Don't worry, Dipper, looks like Mabel's gonna have to be the family now! I'll defeat Gideon with my..." She pulled out the grappling hook she had gotten the day of our first adventure. "Grappling hook!!!"

I rolled my eyes. "Mabel, no offense, but that grappling hook has literally never helped us once."

"Oh yeah~? Jelly grab!!" She shot her grappling hook which destroyed the jar of jelly, spreading it all over the wall.

Soos's grandma stood up, grabbing the vacuum cleaner. "I vacuum the walls now."

She seriously freaked me out sometimes.

Soos gave us a smile. "So you lost the shack, look on the bright side, dudes! Now you get to live here with me Soos! Hey, anyone wanna play race cars? They're out of batteries, but we can make pretend!"

He suddenly choked out a bit of cereal. "... Would it be a new low if I ate that? Hah, I'm just kidding I'm totally eating it!"

I looked away before I could puke, seeing Stan's eye twitch. "... we gotta get the shack back."

Once there, we hid with the crowd. Mabel got us these freakishly ugly costumes that just made us more obvious. Gideon had already started talking, and people were gushing over him as usual.

Mabel laughed a bit. "Just wanna say: I don't know what we're doing here, but I am loving these fake mustaches!"

"If anyone asks, I'm not Soos!" Soos pointed out, referring to his hat.

"Ladies and gentlemen!!!" We all looked at Gideon on the porch. "Today I'm delighted to announce my new plans for the former Mystery Shack!!! I give you... Gideonland!!!"

We all gasped at the sight of a miniature example of a Gideon themed amusement park.

"We are gonna turn this dirty ol' shack into three square miles of Gidentertainment!!! And introducing our new mascot: Little Gideon Junior!!!" He pulled off a blanket, revealing Waddles in a Gideon suit, inside a cage. "Boom, he's a pig!!!"

"WADDLES!!! You monster!!!" Mabel screamed, Stan growling.

"Alright, that's it!!!"

We all ran to the porch, angrier than we were before as Stan tried to explain what actually happened. "Alright, listen up, people!!! Gideon's a fraud!!! This kid broke in and stole my property!!!"

Mabel glared at the crowd. "Arrest him, officers!!!"

"Yeah!!!"

Gideon gave us an innocent smile. "Such accusations! Mr. Pines, I recall you gave the property to me! Look, here's the deed right here!"

"Well, that's all the proof I need to see." Replied sheriff Blubs.

Durland smiled. "I love you, little Gideon!!! Sing them funny songs!!!"

Seriously, can these policemen do their job for once?!?

Gideon snapped his fingers, two large security men grabbing us to throw us out. "Now, would you be a dear and get of my property, old man!!!"

"I'll show you who's the old ma- Ow!!! Ah, my hearing aids!!!"

We all struggled as the two men kicked us out of the property, locking us out of the fence.

I let out a heavy sigh, putting on a smile. "Don't worry, guys, we'll get the shack back somehow!"

"We will." I turned to see (y/n) and Leo walking over, both with concerned expressions. "We just need the right plan, right?"

"And we're here to help." Leo added to (y/n)'s words.

Mabel wrapped Leo in a tight hug, who stumbled back a bit in surprise as his cheeks grew pink. "Oh thank you thank you thank you!! Both of you!!"

"H-heh.."

(y/n)'s expression soon turned to one of guilt. "I'd let you guys stay at my place, but with Leo using our only available room, we have nowhere for you guys to stay.."

"It's alright, we'll get the shack back, one way or another."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soos's grandmother sat on her couch as we all sat on the floor, looking at us with pity. "This is not good, I cannot feed such a big family!"

Mabel turned to me. "Where will we stay, Dipper?!? Where will I put all my sweaters?!?"

"And what's Stan gonna tell mom and dad...?"

"Oh, Mr. Pines will figure something out, he always does!" Soos said with a smile.

Later on, (y/n), Leo, and I were trying to think of a way to take back the shack as Soos and Mabel played with an old race car track.

"Go red car!!!"

"Go other red car!!!"

Leo stared at them for two seconds in silence. "... That would be a lot more fun with batteries."

Soos pushed the car around, Stan soon walking over to us, shame in his eyes. "Kids, we gotta talk..."

We walked over to him. "... Look, I've been thinking, I can't take care of you anymore... I don't have a house, or a job, the plan is... you're going home... Your bus leaves tomorrow, here are your tickets..."

My eyes widened as he placed the bus tickets on the table. "But Stan, you can't give up..!"

"Yeah, dude, look at these faces!" Soos placed his hands on Mabel's shoulders, shaking her a bit. "Be cuter, Mabel, your summer depends on it!"

"Look, I lost, okay?! The best thing is for you to be with your parents. I'm sorry, kids, Gideon won... Summer's over..."

"Mr. Pines, reconsider!!!" Soos ran after Stan as he left the room, leaving us in a silence.

I turned to the others. "Guys, that's enough!!! If Stan won't get our home back from Gideon then we'll have to do it ourselves!!!"

(y/n) nodded with a smile. "Gideon might have the upper hand, but we have more things he doesn't!!"

"Like the journal!!!"

"The grappling hook-! Oh, the journal. Journal!!!" We all stared at Mabel for a few seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lied down on the house's roof as I stared at the midnight sky. With all that's been happening, I couldn't fall asleep, I had too much on my mind.

"You're having night problems too, huh..?"

I looked down, seeing (y/n) standing by the entrance of the house, her arms crossed as she stared up at me. "Need a little company..?"

With a nod, she easily climbed to the roof, sitting beside me. I sat up as I rubbed my arms for warmth. "How are you doing..?"

"Stressed.. What are you doing here..?"

She gave a simple shrug. "Something told me to come over.."

A thought soon came to mind, something that Mabel has told me earlier. I wasn't there myself, but..

"Hey (y/n)..?"

"Hm..?"

"Back in our battle with Bill, before I intervened, Mabel told me he said something about a brother.."

Her eyes widened a bit, growling a little pale. I quickly regretted my words, raising my hands in surrender. "I-I'm sorry, you- you don't have to answer that if you don't want to..!"

"... I did have a brother, yeah.. A twin actually.."

My eyes widened, looking at her. She gripped her arms as she stared at the dark abyss of the forest, her eyes hazy.

"I don't like talking about it, he.. went missing a few years ago.."

"Missing..?"

She lied down with a shrug, looking up at the sky. "I don't know what happened to him.."

I stayed quiet for a few seconds, soon lying down beside her. "I'm really sorry about that.."

"It's okay.. It's just not easy to forget about someone, you know..?"

"I know what you mean.." I looked at her, giving her a warm smile. "But if you're ever ready, you can talk to me about it.."

She stared at me for a few seconds, soon returning the smile. She then scooted a bit closer to me, resting her head on my shoulder, my cheeks growing red.

"You know, you're pretty warm.."

"H-heh, thanks.."

She chuckled a bit, and I rested my head on hers. As much as I wanted to enjoy this moment, there was a chance this could be the last moment we had together..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bright and early in the morning, Mabel, Leo, (y/n), and I were standing outside the shack's fence. "Alright, the bus to take us out of Gravity Falls comes at sundown. If we wanna stay in town, we've got to get past those guards, make it through the fence, and get Gideon to hand over that deed!"

"Leave that to Mabel!!!" She raised her grappling hook, shooting it to a tree, and bouncing onto my face.

Saying it hurt horribly would be an understatement.

I stood back up, glaring daggers at her. "Now will you admit the grappling hook is useless?!?"

"Nope!!"

"I still don't see why we can't just melt the little freak and be done with it." Leo rolled his eyes.

(y/n) crossed her arms. "Because we don't want to be accused of murder."

"It's not like I haven't done it before."

"You what?!"

"I mean- What?"

All of us stared at Leo with wide eyes, Mabel soon smacking the back of his head. "No, bad Leo!"

"Ow!"

I kneeled down, placing the journal on the ground as I looked through it. "Okay, what can we use to defeat Gideon? Let's see... Barf fairy?"

Mabel smiled. "Yeah!!"

"Hell no." (y/n) turned the page for me to read.

"Butternut squash with a human face and emotions?"

"Yeah!!"

"That's completely useless." Leo pointed out, making me turn the page.

I landed on one of the pages in this book I didn't understand, (y/n) pointing at it. "What's that?"

"I stared at this page for hours! It seems like a blueprint to bring some kind of strange futuristic super weapon-"

"Boring!!!" Mabel interrupted, making me glare at her.

Leo let out a sigh. "We need to focus! To defeat the little twerp and his goons, we're gonna need some sort of army!"

"Wait a minute, an army!!! Guys, that's it!!!" I searched for the right page, showing them. "The gnomes!!! They're perfect!!!"

"WHAT?!? NO WAY!!!"

"Mabel, it's the only way!!!"

(y/n) placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's alright, M, we won't let them kidnap you and try to wed you again."

"I'm sorry what?!?" I noticed Leo's eye twitch a bit.

Mabel let out a sigh. "Fine....."

It didn't take us long to track down the gnomes. Leo kept asking (y/n) what she meant about 'kidnapping and wedding' Mabel, but she just kept brushing him off.

Something immediately made me regret this decision though.

Sitting in a small tub of wood was Jeff bathing in a bath of squirrels, all of us gasping and gagging at the sight.

He let out a scream at the sight of us. "... this- this is normal, this is normal for gnome. ... Scrub scrub."

I felt a shudder of disgust roll down my spine as he leaned back. "Well well well, look who came crawling back! Take five, Chris. You guys keep doing what you're doing. So, changed your mind about marrying me, did you, Mabel?"

"Eww, hardly! We need your help, and seriously, ew...!!!"

Jeff glared at us. "You want our help after you left me in the altar?!? No dice!!!"

"What the heck happened when I wasn't here?!?" Leo basically yelled, desperate for an answer.

Mabel let out a sigh. "Around the first week we were here, Jeff tricked me by pretending to be a teenage boy, only to kidnap me and force me to be there queen."

"...... he wHaT?"

"Who's this pretty boy anyways?" Jeff asked, raising an eyebrow at Leo in question.

Mabel hugged Leo's arm, and I noticed his cheeks grow a bit pink as his eyes widened a bit in surprise. "This is our good friend Leo, he's part of our group now."

"And I'm not one to have much mercy.." We all tensed up as Leo's voice grew deeper than normal, though (y/n) smacked his arm.

"Calm down already, man!"

"What if we were able to get you a new queen? One even more beautiful than me?" Mabel said with a smile, and I picked up on her idea.

"Her name's Gideon, and she has lovely white hair!"

Jeff smiled at the idea. "Woah, mature woman, huh? Hey, Shmebulock, get my cologne!!!"

Another gnome walked out of the bushes with a small bottle. "Shmebulock!"

"Is Shmebulock all you can say?"

"Shmebulock..."

"It's a deal!!!" He shook my hand, which was a good reminder to immediately wash my hands.

Going back to the shack fence, I was confident that our plan was fool-proof! The gnomes had no known weakness, besides being blown away by a leaf blower, and I highly doubted Gideon knew about that.

Gideon walked over, his eyebrow raised as I glared at him. "Give us the deed to the shack, Gideon!!"

"Or else!!" (y/n) finished my sentence.

He chuckled a bit, a smirk on his face. "Am I suppose to say 'or else what'?"

"Yes, you are suppose to say that!!! NOW!!!"

At Mabel's words, the guards were sent down by the gnomes before the broke through the fence, surrounding Gideon.

I crossed my arms, feeling confident. "You're surrounded by an unstoppable gnome army!!! Now give us back our deed and get off our property!!!"

Jeff raised his arms. "And let the marriage ceremony begin!!!"

Gideon let out a small sigh. "Very well, I suppose this deed belongs to-" He pulled out a whistle, the gnomes all crouching at the painful sound. "Ha, what do you know? Works on gnomes too!"

"Stop, we'll do anything!!! How can we serve you, your majesty, the most beautiful girl we've ever seen!!!"

Gideon glared down at Jeff in anger. "I am not a girl!!!"

"Really? But your skin is so soft! You moisturize or-?"

"Subdue them!!!"

The gnomes wasted no time in capturing all for of us, forcing us to struggle against their groups, my confidence slowly slipping away.

With an innocent smile, Gideon walked back over. "I have to admit, kids, I am impressed by your creativity!"

As I struggled, I felt my journal slip out of my vest, my blood turning cold. "Oh no!!"

"No! Could it be?!? Is it-?!?" His eyes widened as he picked up the open journal, laughing at the sight. "Of course!!! It all makes sense!!! The one place I'd never think to look!!! You had it the whole time!!! And to think I actually considered you a threat!!"

He flicked my nose, making me growl. "No, give it back!!!"

"Every victory you had was because was because of your precious book!!!"

"Give it back or I'll-!!!"

"You'll what, boy, you'll what?!? Huh? Huh?!? No muscles, no brains, face it!!! You're nothing without this!!!"

He was- ...

...

He was right..

I noticed (y/n) was about to cast a spell, but before she had the chance, Gideon blew the whistle, the gnomes dragging us far into the forest. However, as it happened, Leo spread his wings and flew out of view.

Dropping us off a while later, I stared at the ground as Jeff glared at me. "Next time do your own dirty work!!! C'mon, boys!" He called over some squirrels, then ran off.

(y/n) growled under her breath before helping Mabel onto her feet. "C'mon, we still have a few hours, we can come up with a new plan and-!"

"What's the point...?" They both turned to me as I stood up. "We already lost, and we barely have any time..."

"Dipper, we can't just give up!" Mabel said, though I could see in her eyes even she was losing hope..

After a second or two of silence, we turned to a rustling in the bushes, Leo walking out of them as he gripped his his arms, his wings a bit ruffled up, his clothes a bit torn, and a black eye.

"Leo!!!" Mabel ran over to him, wrapping his arm around her shoulders so he could stand better. "What happened?!?"

He looked down with a forced smile. "Y-you wanted me to help, so I tried to knock some sense into him.. He didn't even let me get the first word out, heh.."

"We need to go home, you need help now!"

"I'll be fine, Mabel, don't worry.."

Without another word, she was already walking away with him. I hugged myself, feeling the empty pocket in my vest, where my journal would always be.

(y/n) walked over. "Pinetree, there has to be something we can do..!"

I stayed quiet, then looked up at her as I bit my lip. "What can we do...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gripped my bag as I stared at the but that would take us back to California, feeling the empty pit in my chest growing larger and larger with each second that pass by.

Mabel had already said goodbye to her friends, but it was a more difficult thing for her to say her goodbyes to Leo.

I think the fact that he's the only boy she's liked who stayed really got her attached to him, and he seems to like her company a lot too.

(y/n) walked over to me, her eyes a bit glassy. "So.. I guess this is it.."

"I-I guess so.."

Neither of us knew what to say, standing in silence for a few seconds. However, she soon threw her arms around me in a tight hug, causing me to stumble back a bit in surprise. I hugged her back as she buried her face in my shoulder, and I could hear the quiet sobs she tried to hold in.

"I-I'm really sorry there was nothing we could do..." Her voice was shaky, barely audible.

I bit my lip, resting my head on hers. "We did what we could..."

We tensed up a bit as the driver honked the horn, pulling away soon after. She wiped off a single tear that fell down her cheek with a sniffle, staring at me for a while.

She then leaned over, placing a kiss on my cheek as my face grew red. Forcing on a smile, she let go of me. "Stay safe out there, PT.."

"You two, (f/c).."

We both chuckled a bit, though I did my best to not let the tears escape me. She walked back to the others, and I saw Mabel still glued to Leo's chest, gripping the back of his shirt.

He leaned down a bit. "M-Mabel, you need to go.."

"I don't want to..!!"

After a few seconds of silence, he gently cupped her cheek, tilting her head up to face him as he gave a semi-forced yet genuine smile. "It's okay.. We'll see each other again, you'll see.."

Mabel sniffled, then pulled away as she wiped her tears with her sleeve. "O-Okay.."

She walked over to me, and we shared a glance before walking inside the bus, sitting on the back seat, and seeing as they all faded away in the distance..

I can't believe this is happening..

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

It had only been around ten minutes since they left. Leo and I sat on the roof of my house, petting Aiden who sat on my lap, both of us in a depressing silence.

As I stared up at the sky, a thought came to mind, making me let out a tiny chuckle. "You know, I never thought you and Mabel would get so close.."

I noticed his cheeks grow a little red, his wings wrapped around himself. "... neither did I, being honest.."

"You've had so many girls and guys try to woo you, how come she's different..?"

"She's the only one who still cares about me even after learning I have magic.." I noticed a small smile grow on his face. "Besides, as loud and crazy as she may act sometimes, I do admit she's good company.."

"I do agree there, to some extent.."

"Hey, you like Dipper for some reason.."

I felt my cheeks grow hot. "H-hey, we're talking about you here.."

He snickered, lying down on the roof. His expression soon fell though, looking at me with worry. "How have you been doing, by the way..? With what, um.. Bill said.."

I bit my lip, looking down at my beaver. "... he knows what happened to Aiden.. Of course he does, I- I should've asked!"

"He wouldn't have answered honestly without a deal, and you know how dangerous that is..!"

Aiden jumped onto my shoulder, snuggling against my cheek. Taking a deep breath, I pet his head. "I-I know, I just- ... I want him back.."

"I know, (y).. I miss him too.."

Giving my little pet the attention he wants, I suddenly tensed up as the ground began to shake. I quickly took Aiden and placed him inside my room, closing the window and standing up with Leo. "What the..?! Is this an earthquake..?!"

"This doesn't feel like one to me.."

He flew up, leaving me alone in my shaking house for a few seconds. When he landed though, his eyes were wide, anger visible in them. "We have a problem."

"What do you mean?!"

To answer my question, my eyes widened at the sight of a giant Gideon robot stomping its way over to my house. "YOU!!!"

"You got your energy back?!" I asked Leo, who nodded as a dark aura pulsed around him. I formed a (f/c) orb, feeling the energy gather around my hands. "Then get ready for a fight!"

He flew up to the robot's head as I formed a hoverboard under my feet, following behind. We managed to land some hits on it, but the thing was so huge it grabbed me with a single swoop!

I heard Leo yell my name as I tried to cast a bunch of spells, none working!

What the fuck was this robot made of?!?

The robot grabbed Leo by his wings, making him yell in pain as it brought him face to face. "You have magic too?!? How many of you pesky things are there?!?"

Without waiting for an answer, the robot opened It's stomach, throwing the both of us inside before closing it. "No matter, once I get that journal from Dipper, it'll all be over, I have my bait!!!"

"(y/n)..?" I turned to Leo who was already standing up, and that's when I saw it..

All around the walls were the Bill Cipher summoning pentagrams, glowing in red. I gripped my gloves at the sight, how I hated the sight of these..

"The robot.. It's immune to magic!"

"Fuck, how the hell are we suppose to get out of here now?!?"

I placed a hand on Leo's shoulder. "Calm down, we'll find a way!! We need to warn the twins!!"

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

I stared out the window, my head resting on my hand as I dozed off.

Grunkle Stan..

Wendy..

Soos..

Mabel..

Leo..

... (y/n)...

I let you down...

"Hey Dipper, wanna play Bus Seat Treasure Hunt..?" I heard Mabel ask.

"... I'm not in the mood..."

"Aw, c'mon!" She lifted up the seat. "We got Canadian coin, gum that's shaped like Ronald Reagan's head, ooh, miscellaneous fluid stain!"

"Giant robot!!!"

"Yeah, giant robot- wait, what?!?"

"Look!!!" Running after our bus was a ginormous Gideon robot, yelling for us to stop.

With a scream, we ran to the front of the bus, Mabel yelling. "Mr. Bus Driver, there's a giant Gideon-bot coming towards us!!!"

To our surprise, we were greeted by Soos and his usual smile. "Oh hey, dudes!"

"Soos!!!"

"Don't worry, guys, I've been a part-time bus driver for at least 40 minutes!" He began to push and pull a bunch of levers and buttons. "One of these things is probably a clutch." Finally finding what he needed, he gripped his hat. "Hang on, dudes!!!"

The bus sped up as the robot tried to catch us, my eyes focused on the road. "He already won, what does he want from us?!?" I looked forward, my eyes widening. "Soos, cliff!!!"

We screamed as Soos slammed his foot onto the brakes, the bus stopping just in time. Before the robot could catch us, we managed to jump onto the old railway under the cliff, trying to run away.

However, the two of us stumbled as it jumped onto the railway, and I kept a tight grip on Mabel's arm.

"TELL ME, WHERE IS JOURNAL NUMBER ONE?!?"

"Journal number one?!?"

"DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME, BOY!!!" He punched the mountainside, rocks and rubble starting to fall as I pulled Mabel behind me. "I HAVE YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE FRIENDS TRAPPED IN HERE, AND THEY'LL BE PAYING THE PRICE IF YOU DON'T TALK!!!"

At his words, I looked down at the robot's stomach, seeing two small yet blurry people inside. Growing paler than I was as I recognized (y/n) and Leo, I looked back up. "I don't know what you're talking about, you took the only journal I ever had!!! What do you even want with these journals anyway?!?"

The robot picked Mabel and I each in one hand, both of us struggling as I punched his fist. "LET GO OF HER!!!"

"You still think you're some kind of hero?!?" He cackled before throwing me to the cliff.

I landed with a harsh thud, standing up as I gripped my head at the pain.

"Once I find the final journal I'll rule this town, with you as my queen!!!" With another cackle, he began walking away.

Mabel yelled for me, her voice becoming more and more faint. "Dipper, help us!!! HELP!!!"

"Face it, kid!!! You're nothing without that journal!!! How're you gonna fight back?!? No muscles, no brains, what're you gonna do, huh?!? What're you gonna do?!?"

...

I...

I can't do nothing.

Wiping the blood off my nose, I made a run for it and jumped off the ledge, breaking through the robot's eye and landing a good punch on Gideon's face.

I fought, I fought with all that I had. I didn't care what happened to me, I just wanted them to be safe. They had to be safe.

The fight was forced to a stop when the robot fell off the tracks, making us float up since we were much smaller than the robot.

I heard a loud explosion, and as I saw the floor get closer and closer, I tightly closed my eyes, waiting for the impact.

Though instead, I felt an arm around me, slowing the fall by a lot. Opening my eyes, I saw Mabel with a bright smile, holding the grappling hook, slowly sending us to safety. "Grappling hook!!!"

Once landing on the ground, Leo flew down with (y/n), placing her down as they both ran over to us, (y/n) grabbing me by my shoulders. "You guys okay?!?"

"Yeah, you?!?"

She nodded, letting out a heavy sigh. Mabel was already hugging Leo, and once she pulled away, I gave her a big smile. "Mabel, that was amazing!!!"

"Not as amazing as you beating that robot!!!" She playfully punched my arm, both of us laughing.

Leo kicked some of the rubble away, picking something up before offering it to me. "I believe this belongs to you."

"My journal!" Taking it and placing it back inside my vest, we all turned to see the many cars and people that walked over, surrounding the scene we had made, murmuring in confusion.

Gideon climbed out of his robot, somehow okay as Durland ran over, picking him up. "Gideon!!! Oh, good heavens!!! What on earth happened here?!?"

"It was the Pines twins and their friends!!! They tried to attack me and blew up my statue with dynamite!!! Arrest them!!!"

"What?!?" We all yelled at Gideon's claims, and I looked up at the police.

"Officers, he's lying!!!"

Blubs simply gave a shrug. "Sorry, kids, but we trust Gideon. And nothing short of a miracle could ever change our-"

We were all surprised as a familiar car drove to the scene, Stan running over to us. "Wait, wait, stop everything!!! I've got something to say!!!"

"Not this guy again!"

"Just wait, look!!! You guys think Gideon is sooo perfect and honest!!! 'Oh, I could never tell a lie, I'm Gideon!'" Stan mocked.

Blubs glared at him. "He's more honest than you!"

"Yeah, and he's psychic too!!!" Durland added.

"How's this for psychic?!?" Stan kicked down a big piece of the robot, revealing many monitors showing almost all of the people that lived in the town. "Take a good look!!!"

People began to recognize themselves in the monitors, their eyes widen in shock.

Stan grinned at everyone. "That's right, these pins are hidden cameras!!! And my hearing aid was picking up the feedback!!! Who's the fraud now?!?"

He squished the pin in his hands, everyone throwing the pins onto the ground before glaring at Gideon.

With a gulp, he raised his hands in surrender. "W-wait, hold on, I can explain!"

"Gideon, we gave you our trust..!"

"You lied to us!!!"

"Please I- Ooh- It's not what it looks like-" His back bumped against the robot. "What are you gonna do with me..?!?"

Durland turned to one of the townsfolk. "Tyler?"

"... get'm.." He wiped his tears away. "Get'm.."

Gideon let our a gasp as Blubs spoke. "Little Gideon, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud, and breaking our hearts... Durland, the tiny handcuffs."

Durland placed the handcuffs around Gideon's wrists. "What?!? No!!!"

"Just one more thing." Stan walked over, picking up Gideon and shaking off many of his things, which included the Mystery Shack deed, picking it up. "I believe this belongs to me!!!"

"No, no, not the hair!!!" Gideon was pushed into the police car, glaring at us as they drove away with him. "You can't do this to me!!! You'll see!!! You need me!!! I'll be back!!! You'll here from my lawyer!!!"

"WE DID IT!!!" Mabel yelled, the four of us cheering at our success. Stan walked over to us, ruffling my hat a bit as Mabel hugged his leg.

The news crew walked over to us, Shandra Jimenez speaking. "There you have it! Local hero Stanford Pines has just exposed Li'l Gideon as a fraud. Anything you have to say to the town, Stanford?"

"The Mystery Shack is back, baby!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mabel stood on her bed, pasting her last poster on the wall. Leo sat on one of the wooden pillars connected on the roof, while (y/n) sat next to me on the edge of the bed.

We all looked at the door as we heard a knock, seeing Stan. "Uh, you kiddos settling back in okay?"

"Yep, all my favorite moldy spots on the ceiling are still there!" Mabel looked up. "Even you, Darrel!"

I pulled out my journal, staring at it for a few seconds as I looked at the others. "... Hey Grunkle Stan? We have been talking and I think there's something we should finally tell you."

He sat beside me, and I handed him the journals "This is a journal I found in the woods, it talks about all the crazy stuff that goes on in Gravity Falls! Gideon nearly destroyed the whole town trying to find it. I don't know what it means or who wrote it, but after all we've been through, maybe you should finally know about it."

"I'm glad you showed me this Dipper.." He stayed quiet for a while, closing it before bursting into laughter. "Now I know where you've been getting it all from!! Spookums and monsters, this cooky book has been filling your head with crazy conspiracies!!"

"But it's all real!!!"

"You've gotta quit reading this fantasy nonsense!! For your own good!! Although some of these would make great attractions! Can't come up with this stuff! Mind if I borrow this?" Without waiting for an answer, he stood up and walked out.

"WAIT, NO!!! Grunkle Stan!!!"

"Magic book!!!"

"Stan, I need it!!!"

Before I could chase after him, (y/n) placed a hand on my shoulder. "C'mon, Pinetree, you don't need that book! Don't you see? On your own you defeated a giant robot with nothing but your bare hands! You're a hero wether you got that journal or not!"

"She's right!! You saved the whole town on your own!!" Mabel smiled at me.

A smile grew on my face at their words. "Woah.. Thanks, guys..! ... I still want it back though."

Leo gave a shrug. "Eh, I'm sure you'll get it back soon."

"Yeah, what would a boring old man like Stan want with that book anyways?" Mabel added.

I laughed a bit. "True."

We all then suddenly got soaked with water, screaming a bit in surprise as Soos popped up from a bush, holding two water guns. "Soosed!!!"

Laughing, we all ran after him as he ran away. I was more than happy that the summer wasn't over yet, and hopefully? There's still many more mysteries to discover.

Thanks for reading!!! 'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 11.8K 36
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the episodes used within this wattpad book. Ah summer break, I was spending yet another summer at m...
202K 6.6K 76
"Humans are dangerous and cruel. They'll hurt you Pine-Tree. I'm the only one you can trust." - Bill Mabel and Dipper Pines. The two mystery twins ar...
84.2K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...
45.1K 862 40
Triplets (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to spend the summer with their great-uncle, Grunkle Stan, in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Or...