The Royal Pain In The Ass

By whypreewhy

Siara Bells has been raised in the pack orphanage since she was a child, she is a brilliant wolf, no doubt, b... More

Before You Begin
About me-oops
Character Aesthetics
Zero : teddy and wolfie
One: violet much?
Two: welcome to capital
Three: clueless
Four : hothead?noted.
Character Aesthetics
Five : Eddie
six: target
seven : A mermaid's tail
explain
announcement
eight : give 'em a show
nine : A perfect date

ten: Riding better things

22 2 0
By whypreewhy

Ikara

"Go in" Sia whispered to me.

"Can't Aisha go and do her magic instead?" I asked the lot which was circled outside the door of my room.

"He doesn't need magic, Kara. He needs a friend." said Aisha

"and only you can get him out of it"  said Elliot

"But what if i make it worse?" I asked terribly worried

"if you do, we will barge in and handle everything." hinted Nicole

"but you won't ,Kara" Leah assured me and others nodded "now go talk to Raven, we will make some food."

And then i was pushed inside my room without any words. After the encounter with his mate, Raven wouldn't speak to any of us. He got in the car and we left the diner and came into my dorm room. Raven headed towards my bedroom straight away.

That was two hours ago.

Currently, my room was dark,and Raven was cuddled in my bed with covers on.

"Hey, Rave?" I said softly, slowly walking towards the bed and getting in next to him "talk to me, please." I said as he turned around facing me with red eyes.

"He is an alpha from my kingdom," Raven started slowly 

"what happened?" I asked

"He rejected me for another Alphas daughter" Raven said.

"you didn't tell him who you were?" I questioned, confused.

"No," he sighed "I realized that all he cared about was his position and power. He didn't care about me at all, neither as a person, nor as a mate."

"well,technically, you outrank him." I said in a small voice.

To this, he chuckled slightly and said "yes I do. When I realized all his greed, I asked him to reject me."

"but didn't he feel the authority through the bond?" I inquired again

"I doubt he even felt the bond properly, his greed overpowered his senses" he said while coming closer and resting his head on my shoulder.

"so you aren't sad about him rejecting you?" heck, that was a dumb question.

"No,Kara. I'm not" he started " you know when I came out,i doubted the chances of finding a mate. But when i got his scent today, I was hoping that today would be the best day of my life. All the challenges would have been worth it. I'm just sad that I may never find someone to love."

"I know how that feels, Raven. But that's where you are wrong" I said sitting up, pulling him with me "I mean look around you, you have an army of people who love you unconditionally. Heck I bet everyone is making plans to find and get back at the guy. And Goddess isn't cruel,Rave. The threw this storm at you, maybe there is a rainbow at the end of it."

"I know, Kara" he said pulling me into a hug "I'm sorry for shutting out."

"Rav-" before I could continue, I was cut by Nicole barging into the room with a bang, followed by others

"RAVEN MISAJH SONDERS." she said "If your so called mate isn't worthy enough to see what a glorious man you are, he isn't worth your thoughts. Now get a grip and pack your stuff because we are going to the beach. I can't have you sulking around like this. It's his damn loss."

"hey, Nicky" Raven smiled "don't pretend you did not hear our conversation" he said looking at Nicole's face which was now turning pink.

Then he looked down at me, as I was still hugging him and said "beach sounds good, doesn't it?"

I smiled and replied "Yeah, beach sounds good."

~~~~~~

Raven

It is usually thought that the most difficult phase for a werewolf is the first shift which is also called as coming of age. You see, when a werewolf shifts for the first time,they have to be chained, it's a tremendously painful process. This first shift my go on for an hour, maybe three.

Male werewolves shift for the first time on their sixteenth birthday. When I first shifted, I however was not in a closed room, confined within protection of walls and chained for safety. I was untimely forced to shift in the middle of a forest, on a hunt for rouge camps. Maybe that happened because I forgot my that it was my birthday. When my wolf took control for the first time, his only thought was hunger. A wolf never forgets his first kill. I killed 15 rouges that night. It haunted me until I came to terms with it,so a year later I got a tattoo of the same number on my chest, reminding me of the beast I unleashed upon the world that night.

Maybe the Moon Goddess knew these consequences and therefore she blessed the she-wolves to shift only after they find their mates so they get strength from their bond. This process, in a way, makes them stronger.

As for me, I as soon as i came out, many people turned against me, challenging my position as the future Royal beta. It took time to change their thoughts. I have spent the past three years devoted to my duty to an extend that I lost hope in love. But what happened today, and after I believe I can hope again. This time, for a better journey ahead of me.

That being said, I wouldn't want any of my friends to go through this kind of rejection. After all, when it is thought that the worst thing a werewolf can go through is their first shift, they are wrong. The pain of rejection is incomprehensible,some are simply better in hiding it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siara

I was worried. We left for the beach around 4 in the evening and Raven has been oddly quiet. Nodding into conversations here and there and assuring everyone that he was fine, but he is not.

Ikara seems to have sensed that too as she started attempting to distract him by clicking pictures until we reached the beach.

Meanwhile, as I scrolled through my instagram feed, I saw that Ikara  had uploaded a picture of her and Raven.

Main boy <3

Smilling, I looked at the empty beach as we parked the car. Getting out and after finding a spot for to have a bonfire I noticed Raven's mood lighting up, especially when him and Noah picked up Kara and threw her into the salty water. Soon, everyone started following the que, well, except me.

I would rather start the bonfire and lay on the mattresses we had got than to get wet. I was just about to take a nap when Edward decided to join me.

"Hey Ed" I said as he walked towards me with a towel resting on his bare shoulders.

"aren't you going to swim?" he said, talking a seat next to me,looking at the fire Leah had started using her magic.

"I don't wanna get wet" I replied, to which he smiled showing his dimples.

"little Sia afraid of water" he said, playfully standing up.

"I could easily kick your ass" I said following the suit "but I am rather kind today." crossing my arms.

"rather kind?" he raised an eyebrow "we will see about that."

He said and in the next moment I was off the sand, on somebody's shoulders, running towards the water.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello lovelies,

Here's another chapter. Don't forget to vote or comment and share with people who would like it! 
I'd love to hear from y'all.

Until then ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.7K 46
(Third book in the my mate series. Other books do not need to be read to read this book, but characters from other books will be mentioned in this bo...
57.5K 1.8K 37
"It's torture every time you look at me." "You will be fine." "Oh, baby. I hope I will be or I'll have to come back and haunt your fine ass. Then you...
357K 11K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
184K 2.6K 56
Finding your soulmate in a werewolf community is the greatest thing that could happen to you. But not to Chase. Chase, the soon-to-be Alpha of the B...