Til I Met You

By 5strawberry

Chezca's Dad was in the business company merge on was in the business world. Her Dad decided to Chezca (her d... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 01

59 1 0
By 5strawberry

"Uy! Tama na muna review!"

I'm here at my condo with Rhylee. She's my best friend. I'm reading my books about Surgery and Neurology. It was hard kaya I need take time to review it well.

"O, meryenda muna." Rhylee placed the pizza and fruit shake to the top of the coffee table. I leaned to get the pizza. I took a bite of pizza while reading.

"Sissy! Masyadong ka namang focus!" she suddenly said while eating her pizza.

"Geez. May training pa kami bukas eh, so I need to review it well." I shruggled and read again to my book. It was a Sunday so back to normal nanaman tomorrow.

"Bet mo talaga maging Doctor 'no?" she asked and sat beside me while handed her fruit shake.

"Yeah. I really told you," I smiled. Thinking what I've become a Doctor someday. Am I being successful? I sigh for that. I back my attention what I am reading.

"I trusted you. You will become a Doctora, someday." she said while imagining in her front. Smiling.

I smiled what she said. "Thank you," I hugged her tigther.

While we're talking, her phone was rang so he stood up and walk a meter to answer it. After a minutes she called me.

"Why?" I asked. My brows furrowed when she wasn't speak. Playing her phone to her hands.

"I h-have to go already. My Dad got mad to me na," she pouted and sipped to her fruit shake.

"W-what? Why?" I asked. Her Dad is actually like a monster when he got mad. Minsan lang magalit si Tito Cedrick kaya I'm just curious about why is Tito get mad at Rhylee.

I sigh heavily. "Tell me what you've done," I said and massage my head. I'm like her Ate n'ya ngayon kahit mas matanda s'ya sa'kin 'nang 1 year.

"A-ano kase.. Uhm.. N-nakita ako ni D-dad na nakikipag-date to some guy," she looked down to the floor. Shyly.

I shooked my head. Her Dad is so strict kaya puro lang saakin sumasama, pero meron din naman s'yang ibang friends.

"I think.. you have to talk to your Dad." 'yun lang 'yung sinabi 'ko dahil ayaw 'ko naman muna makisali sa problem issue 'nang family nila.

I sigh when she didn't talk. "Sino ba kase ka-date mo?" My brows was furrowed.

"S-si.. ano kase.. s-si Jaile," she said slowly and playing her phone to her hand.

My eyes widened when I realize what she said. I stood up while my eyes wide. "Again?!" I shouted.

I felt guily to shouted her when I saw her corner of her eyes tearing. "Sorry Rhy. I was worried about you. Hindi ba dapat lumayo ka na sa kanya?" I asked.

Si Jaile kase ex-boyfriend n'ya. Niloko s'ya past 2 years kase nakita ni Rhylee na nakikipag halikan sa ibang babae and now?.. babalik nanaman? My god!

She all about to speak when her phone was ring again. She answered it. "H-hello-.. y-yes dad.. i'm on my way." she gestured the door to leave and I nodded. When the door is already close I sat my to my couch and continue reading.

After an hour I decided to go to the National Book Store to buy some books. I take a shower muna and I was thinking what I should wear. And at last, I decided to wear a stripe black tube croptop with a buttoned to the top and mini dark green skirt partnered with a white sneakers.

My hazel brown hair has in tied and put a silver diamond clip and put in side of my hair. My phone was beeped, so I get it on the coffee table.

My brows furrowed when I saw the text.

From: Dad

Elyse, go to the mansion. Exactly 7 PM, I want to tell you about something.

I shruggled after reading the message. I know what he point! That was a guy again. He was about to date me again to some random guy who son of his rich friends.

I get my white sling bag and go downstairs. I went to the parking lot and I entered to my red car. When I went the Mall, pumunta agad ako sa National Book Store.

"Good afternoon Ma'am," the lady greeted me when I entered. I gave her a small smile. Pumunta kaagad ako sa Med Books.

I get the JedMed book. It's about to Medical and science. I get a Psychiatry book, and a Medicine book. 'Yun lang naman 'yung kailangan 'ko muna. I bought a new pens and papers. After that, nagbayad na 'ko.

When I finished to buy some books I went to the Starbucks to buy a coffee.

I entered to Starbucks and I buy a Macchiato coffee and a bread. I sat near at the glass wall. I was drinking my coffee and looked at the people on the glass wall when I heard some called my name. I looked around and I saw Samantha on the entrance door, waving her hands on me. She's also my friend. You know, friendly ako, so marami ako'ng kakilala.

I waved my hands too and she walk towards me. I stoop up and I gave her a soft kissed to her cheeks. She was wearing a white croptop and a pink high-waisted short partnered with a white high-heels.

"Hey! Long time no see! I think you're busy on reviewing," she chuckled and I gestured to seat in front of me.

"Uh? How did you know?," I joked and laugh too. "I have to review, to pass to the board exam," I smiled and sipped to my coffee.

I called the waiter and order another coffee for her because she doesn't like to eat bread daw. Samantha is cool and masarap s'yang kasama at kausap. 'Yung pagdating sa topic, hindi ka mabobored. That's what I admired to Sam. I was meet her in the event. Mas matanda ako sa kanya 'nang 1 year.

"Are you planning to attend Jake's birthday?" She asked when her coffee already served.

My brows furrowed when I was thinking when Jake's birthday. Gosh! I forgot na. "My god! I forgot his birthday." I shooked my head. Andai 'ko na talagang hindi nalalaman. I think it's because masyado 'kong naka-focus sa pagrereview.

She give me a 'are you serious' looked. Lagi kase ako 'yung unang nakakaalam dati na kung sino 'yung may occasion, but now? I'm damn busy.

"You almost forgot it na. But, I understand that. He's birthday was on next week. I think Jake will inform you." she smiled and rubbed the cup of coffee.

Ilang minutes din kaming nagkwentuhan ni Samantha. Nagpaalam na din ako becuase it's around 6 PM na. Medyo malayo pa naman 'yung mansion namin sa Mall. I drove to the mansion and it's 6:50 na 'nang makarating ako.

I get my handbag before entered to the mansion. Sinalubong naman ako 'nang mga maids namin. Pinagbuksan naman nila 'ko 'nang pinto. Pagkapasok 'ko, naabutan 'ko si Venise na pababa 'nang stairs. She's my sister.

'Nang makita niya 'ko, dali-dali siyang bumaba 'nang hagdan!

"Ate!" excited n'yang sabi.

"Hey! Carefull! You might be fall!" I yelled. 'Nang makalapit naman siya sa'kin, yinakap niya 'ko 'nang mahigpit. I smiled because of that. I hug her back.

"I missed you Ate," she whispered while hugging me.

I smiled and rubbed her hair. "I missed you too,"

She let go of me and smiled. "Ate! Kase naman eh!" she pouted. "Bakit kase humiwalay ka pa ng house?" nag-cross-arms siya habang naka-pout. Ang cute talaga 'nang kapatid 'ko.

I was about to talk when we heard Mom's voice. Lumabas si Mommy si kitchen, she's wearing an aipron. I run towards her and I gave her a hugged and kissed to her cheek.

"I missed you Mommy!" I smiled and give her a  sad childish looked.

Natawa lang si Mommy. "I missed you too, darling. How are you? Are you okay to your condo unit?" Mom asked while unribboned her aipron.

I nodded. "Okay naman po ako. Where's Dad po? Gusto niya daw po ako makausap,"

Instead na si Mommy sumagot sumingit si Venise sa usapan. "Ah-huh! Is he dating you again with some guy?" she raised her brows and stand between me and Mom.

I sigh. We heard a footsteps on stairs and we saw Dad. Nang makarating na siya sa baba, lumapit siya saamin. I bit my lower lip to stop talking bad words to Dad.

I looked at Dad. "You texted me that you want to talk about something. What is it, Dad?" I asked while rubbing my wrist to calm down of myself.

"Remember when I told you that your going to marry the son of my best friend? The owner of Martinez Company?" He opened up, and I knew what he talking about.

I bit my lower lip, refusing to look at him but still nodded. That was the reason why he allowed me to take a Medicine and not Political Science. I graduated of BS Biology it's because he allowed me to take it. I'm a Cum Laude of it. The condo unit and my new car was also part of our deal. Yeah, I was already agreed for what he deal, because I want to take a Medicine and Biology not Political Science.

"He's graduated already from UP Manila. Suma Cum Laude. BS Biology, like you, Elyse."

I immediately looked at him with a wide eyes. Like me? He likes a Doctor too?

"R-really?" I asked to confirmed it.

But Dad still nodded. I was just think of that guy. His taking a Medicine too huh? I did not do a reaserach for that guy because I don't want to waste my time to that random guy. I want to meet him in personal. "A-and?" I expecting him to say more.

"He's the real deal. Maybe it's already time for both of you to meet. We're attending now to his birthday party" Dad talked with finality. "Just think of it is as your engagement day."

I was about to talk when Venise talk. "Dad, asked her muna to make it-" I cutted my sister word.

"No, Venise. I'm fine with that." I gave Venise and Mom a assured smiled.

"Okay then. Dressed up. Be elegant. We will go exactly 9 PM to their house." dad said in bossy voice. I nodded.

After we talked, I go upstairs to change clothes. Meron pa naman ako'ng mga damit dito, so hindi na 'ko bumalik sa condo 'ko. I'm wearing a red sequin bodycon dress ending inches above my knees. A thin strap was holding it and my cleavage was exposed a little bit. I wore a white pair of heels. 'Yung stylist na hinire ni Mommy 'yung pumili 'nang isinuot 'ko, then tapos na din ako'ng makeup-an nang hinire ni Mommy na makeup stylist. I get my silver pouch and go downstairs.

"You're going to start wearing a ring today. You should be excited." Dad said when I went go downstairs.

"We're not married yet. Why should I wear a ring?" I tried so hard to tone down my voice. Mom is already here den. She stared me like she worried about me, but I gave her a 'i am okay' smile.

"To show the visitors that you and the son of my best friend son are engaged. They should start talking about it. Para rin may mapakita ka sa mga lalaking lalapit sa'yo." He said.

I nodded and try to smile but he had said make my smile faded. And that was my first time to hear his name.

"You are not allowed to fall in love with other guys. Only to Carl Vincent Martinez."

To be continued. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete
5.4K 233 21
(A Ross Lynch fanfic) Ross lives with his best friend Andy Fletcher. A horrible accident leaves them heartbroken and Ross's mom in a coma. Soon afte...
43.1K 1.5K 34
Warning: ⚠️this book has a lot of typos⚠️ Hey guys here's another story I'm working on I really don't have a summary for this so just read it 😩 I'm...
11.9K 244 175
*COMPLETE* This is a story about wen a friend finds out her best friends dad is her idol. #1bvbarmy