·꒰shiratorizawa's manager┊𝘶�...

Par wksiv3

;discontinued; ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙ㅤ started : September 6 , 2020 last updated : August 21, 2021 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚜: [all... Plus

𝑶 𝑵 𝑬
𝑻 𝑾 𝑶
𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹
𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬
𝑺 𝑰 𝑿
𝑺 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵
𝑬 𝑰 𝑮 𝑯 𝑻
𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬
𝑻 𝑬 𝑵
" 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴: ·̩͙✧ „
❀ [ 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ] :c ❀

𝑻 𝑯 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬

1.5K 35 18
Par wksiv3

> 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 - 𝐀𝐮𝐠 𝟎𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 @?:??𝐏𝐌/𝐀𝐌

> 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 @𝟓:𝟒𝟑𝐀𝐌

= 𝟏𝟏𝟔𝟖 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 =

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

After Shigeko finished eating her Udon and washed the dishes, she went to her study table and started doing her school's assignment. Before she started doing her homework, she turned on  her playlist and played the music on shuffle. After that is done, she started doing her homework.

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

= 𝑼𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘=

Tendou and Ushijima live in the same dorm and they are finishing up their homework." Hey, Ushijima~San. Don't you know the answer to this question? " Tendou asked with a smile. Ushijima looked at the question but suddenly his phone rang, it was his cousin, Haku.

He rolled his eyes and hung up. " Who was it? " Tendou asked. " My annoying cousin, " Ushijima muted Haku's message and call. " Why didn't you pick up the call, " Tendou looked at Ushijima. " He kept asking me for money and kept skipping school, " Ushijima packed his stuff for school in the next day. 

" That is a bad son, " Tendou shook his head and put both of his hand on his hips. Ushijima nodded. " Anyways, can you help me with this question? " Tendou asked. Ushijima look at the question and help Tendou out. 

= 𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝑶𝒇 𝑼𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘=

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

= 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒌𝒐'𝒔 𝑺𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 =

After a few hours of doing her homework, she finished her work. She started stretching and yawns softly. She looked at the time and it shows 10:12p.m. She packed her stuff for the next day, after she finished packing her stuff, she went to her bed and lay down. 

She started going to the google to search more about the volleyball boys in Shiratorizawa Academy. She noticed that her brother's position was a setter. She thought that instead of her brother being a setter, he would also be a vice captain. 

She also looked at his statistics and she is shocked that Kenjiro's game sense,techinque and stamina is 4/5 but she is disappointed that his power is 2/5. As she looked at Ushijima's number for statistics, she was surprised. That the number for Power and Stamina is 5/5. 

His game sense,techniques and speed is 3/5. His jumping is 4/5. Shigeko's eyes sparkles and went to the social media to see his skills in volleyball. After one hour of searching more about the boys, her eyes was sleepy. She turned off her electronics and went to bed. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

[ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 ]

Shigeko woke up with a messy hair. She looked at the time it shows 7:23a.m. and she stood up. "I still have enough time... School started at 8:30a.m. " Shigeko talked to herself with a sleepy voice. She took her towel and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. 

On 7:39 a.m. , she finished showering and wore her uniform. She take her backpack and hand phone with her and go to the dining room to eat breakfast. She saw her mother preparing breakfast. " Good morning, dear. Could you help me to wake your brother up? " their mother smiles. 

" Sure, " Shigeko smiles and walked into Kenjiro's room. As she walked in, she saw that he's sleeping peacefully and he is half naked... I meant he isn't wearing a t-shirt. Shigeko is used to it and woke her brother. " Kenjiro, wake up. It's time for school, " Shigeko shakes his brother. 

" Mmmm... " Shirabu groans. " Oniiii Chhaaannn! Wake up or I'll eat your breakfast too! " Shigeko shouted. " Fine! Fattie, " Kenjiro stood up. Shigeko punched him on the head. " Oww! " Shirabu cries. " If you call me fattie again, I will hit you with a volleyball, " Shigeko anger started to calm down.

𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢/𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚔𝚘: 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗸𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱. 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗸𝗼 𝗼𝗳𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱. 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘂'𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗸𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿, 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗸𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀. 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗸𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.

" Sorry! " Kenjirou ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. Shigeko walked out of the room and seated down on the chair. Their mother heard the conversation and just continue her work in the kitchen. Shigeko received a text message from Shigeru's sister that is also her cousin, Shiori and she clicked on the notification.

Shiori is 'this font' and Shigeko is 'this font.'

' Hey Cousin! Good Morning! ' 

' Good Morning, Shiori! How is your day in Nekoma? '

' It's great but Yaku Senpai is like a mother though... '

' Hahaha! Anyways, I heard that you join as a lady manager two weeks ago, '

' Yup! Why don't you join Kenjirou's club and be a lady manager too? '

Shigeko stopped texting her for a while and remembers that Tendou told her to think about it quickly. She continues texting Shirori.

' I wanted to... but I don't know if I should... '

' Ohhh! Don't worry your job is just easy! All you have to do is write down what is their weakness and strength is, count their points, help them and more! If you join as the manager, we can meet each other in the training camp, '

' Okay then. Sounds easy, I'll talk to Coach Akira then, ' 

' YYYAAASSS!! You go girl! Oh and Tell Kenjirou To Take Care Of Himari With Love Or I'll Kill Him... '

' How the heck did you know- Uhh... Talk to you later! I have to go, Bye! ' 

' Oh... Goodbye! TELL KENJIROU THAT!  '

' Okay! ' 

Shirabu put her phone inside her backpack and saw Kenjirou coming out from his room. " Good morning, mother, " Kenjirou smiles. " Good morning, sweetie, " Their mother kiss his forehead. Shigeko looked at the table, daydreaming about how to be a lady manager. Kenjirou and their mother looked at her, concerned. 

" Hey, are you okay? " Shirabu asked and seated beside her. " Oh, " Shigeko nodded. " Are you sure, sweetheart? You can stay at home if you are unwell, " Their mother has a worried face. " Um, Kenjirou. I think I'm ready to be the Lady Manager Of The Team, " Shigeko looked at him. Their mother's and Shirabu's eyes sparkles. 

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.4M 50.6K 83
❦ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓? ❞ ❝𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐎'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑!❞ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐨𝐚𝐡, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲..❞ ❝𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡...
213K 8.2K 100
ᴀ ᴛᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴍs ɪɴғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ, ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. "𝐃...
268K 6.4K 28
Just oneshots about you and your favourite volleyball boys (・ω・ ) *Disclaimer: Haikyuu and all of its characters belong to Haruichi Furudate* 🅻🅾︎🆆...
744 10 12
This book is complete! I will not be taking requests no longer This is a Haikyuu oneshot book. Meaning its an x Reader. Enjoy chérie~!