My Light In The Dark (kamishi...

Door moldywonderbread

Shinso is depressed, and an alpha, and has to join 1-A, He meets our off brand pikachu and takes a liking to... Meer

Terms
A potential lifesaver
My pup got hurt, someone has to pay
Opening up
Getting hot and high
Only Hitoshi
Why did he leave me now
Him and that sexy alpha voice
I can blow you, if you want.
Youre so not fair
Kinks and party games
Heart break and Apologies
Ruts and Confrontations
You say that like its a bad thing
Promise me Toshi
Youre my omega
Dadsawa
Meet the Parents
Its all too hot
Lingerie
Decision
Our Sides meet
Secrets
You guys❤️
365
Cat and Dog
Tension rises
Instincts
Finally normal
Drawings
Birthday pt. 1
Extra Gifts
Birthday pt. 2
Extra Gifts
Standing up
Sleepover
This Really Sucks
Omega Trip
Alpha Trip
Happy Endings
Epilouge
NEW BOOK

Alpha Swap

3K 57 58
Door moldywonderbread

Denki pov)

I wake up and immediately wince. Jesus did we really go that hard? I take a deep breath and the pheromones are to much, god I'm praying I can still walk Jesus. There's knocks at the door and I go to get it when I fall getting out of bed.

"Just a minute!" My voice sounds horrible, like I'm losing it or something. I throw on some boxers and a sweatshirt lying on the floor and stumble my way to the door. I probably look like shit but I wouldn't make it to the bathroom on my own. I open the door and Bakugo stands there with a smug look on his face.

"I came to see you two but it seems your fine." His eyes look up and down me. "You look like shit." I put a sarcastic smile on.

"Wow thanks." He snorts.

"So can I come in?" I nod, stepping aside. He walks in and glances at Toshi and then at the wall. "You guys were wild. You put a fucking hole in the wall." I turn and sure enough, a small hole is out of the wall. I stumble my way back to the bed.

"I can't fucking walk." Bakugo barks a laugh, sitting down in a chair. "The worst part is I don't remember half of it." I shuffle closer to Toshi, bringing his head on my lap. I play with his hair.

"By your neck it looks like you went at least 4 rounds. I haven't seen the rest of you but my guess it's pretty rough to. Please tell me you wore protection." I shake my head and he groans. "You're gonna be pregnant with a whole litter dumbass!" I wince at the yelling.

"I physically can't get pregnant. My dad payed for a surgery when I was little." Bakugo softens up when he hears that.

"I'm sorry to hear that...." I shake my head.

"It's fine honestly, I don't mind. I honestly can't see myself growing a human inside of me. I mean no shame if you want it I feel like I wouldn't enjoy that." He nods.

"I get that, I don't think I would want that either." I hear a light growl come from Hitoshi and I look down.

"Toshi, Bakugos here and you're naked. Don't get out of bed." He yawns, sitting up and pecking my lips.

"I really don't care. I have to go to the bathroom." I sigh. 

"Let me get you some boxers, if I can walk." I go to get up when Bakugo Beats me to it.

"I know how bad it hurts to walk afterwards. Where do you keep your boxers Sleepy?" He walks over to our dresser.

"Top right." He opens it and pulls a pair out and throws it. Hitoshi catches is and puts them on under the blankets. He gets up stretching. I take in the sight. He's muscular as fuck and it's covered in love bites and hickeys. We both marked eachother again last night, that I do remember. My eyes travel down his body, reaching the slight bulge in his boxers. I bite my lip and try and look away but I can't. "You keep looking at me like that and Bakugo might have to leave." My eyes snap up to Hitoshis, his own looking right at me. I blush and look away, glancing at Bakugo. And why the fuck do I see his own eyes on my alpha. I growl lightly, sitting up.

"Eyes off Hitoshi." He head turns to me, a smirk playing over his lips.

"If you ever need a third I wouldn't be opposed." I growl again and Hitoshi laughs.

"And how would that go over with your own alpha?" Bakugo shrugs, sitting back down in the chair. His eyes glance over Hitoshi again before he looks at me. "Denki you know how Kiri and I were giving you attention yesterday? I think I know how you feel now." I look up at him.

"Its fucking amazing right?" He smiles down at me.

"I don't hate it." He walks into the bathroom and Bakugo speaks up.

"I can see why you like him." I growl, crossing my arms. "Oh shut it, you came to the sound of my alphas growl. You think I didn't get jealous?" I sit back in defeat. I get an idea and light up.

"What if we trade alphas for a day! Like you get Toshi and I get Kiri." He smirks.

"I like the way you think. I'll get Eijiro over here." He pulls out his phone as Toshi comes out of the bathroom, tooth brush in his mouth. He looks between us and quirks a brow.

"We have an idea. You're getting Bakugo for the day and I get Kiri! We're trading alphas!" He sighs around the toothbrush. He grabs sweatpants and pulls them on walking back in the bathroom.  "You have no idea how sexy that looked to me." I whine, falling back on the bed. Bakugo laughs and the door opens to the room and in walks Kiri.

"I heard you needed me for something?" Bakugo nods.

"Me and sparky are switching alphas. Basically I get Sleepy and you get Sparky." Kiri looks between us.

"Sounds fun." Hitoshi walks out in just sweatpants with his hair down. I bite my lip and look him up and down.

"I didn't know you had to style your hair up." Bakugo gets up and walks over. Hitoshi shrugs. He tips his head over and brushes his fingers through his hair. He flips his head back up and his hair stays for a little before it flops back down.

"It does it on its own, but if I get wet or sweat to much it goes down. I sweat a lot last night." He smirks looking over at me. I blush and look away.

"Yeah and I can't fucking walk." I get up, stumbling my way to the dresser. The rest of the group laughs, I huff, pulling shorts out of my drawer and stepping into them. "Do you remember how many rounds we did last night?" I turn to Toshi who thinks for a minute.

"Five in the shower and probably around 5 out." Bakugo and Kirishima gasp.

"No wonder you can't walk! Katsu can barely walk after 4!" Bakugo elbows Kirishima's ribs. I walk over to Kirishima.

"That's cause he can't take dick, I can though. The longest I've ever lasted was 14 rounds before I passed out." Everyone gasps.

"Damn sleepy, you got some stamina." I turn to Bakugo. They don't know. 

"It wasn't Hitoshi. I don't remember his name, he likes to be called Tiger though. I'll never forget that."

"How many boyfriends have you had that you can't remember their names?" I sit down on the bed.

"I've had one boyfriend, Hitoshi. My dad, he used to sell me for the night to alphas who wanted to fuck an omega. Most of the guys were one or two then they were gone. Tiger always went at least 8. I didn't like him, I rarely got off. He just made me uncomfortable, he really did.  He just had this feel to him that made my skin crawl. He had some pretty weird kinks to." Kiri and Bakugo stare at me in slight shock.

"So that's how you know what you like." Bakugo claims. I nod. 

"I also joked that I had a lot of kinks in middle school and they slowly became real. Example, a friend pulled my hair as a joke and I replied 'harder daddy' and now I like that shit." I laugh remembering how much trouble I got it. A hand tracks up the back of my head, grabs a handful of hair and tugs. A bright blush bubbles up on my face and a whine slips out of my throat. I turn to see who it was and Kirishima is standing there now with a big smirk on his face.

"So you and Katsu are alike." I hit his arm. Toshi looks between us and chuckles.

"I don't mind that. But the second you get handsy with him I'm gonna lose it." Kirishima nods.

"Same goes for you." The two alphas stare at eachother for a little while before turning to their 'new omega'.

"Come on, I wanna watch a movie."  I grab Kiris hand and drag him to his dorm. "We haven't had bro time in a while." Kiri nods.

"We haven't!" I smile at him. "I'm worried about Katsu though. He gets jealous and doesn't like being around people for to long."

"Sounds like Toshi, they should be fine. Umm quick question does Bakugo like to be help when he's sleeping?" Kiri shakes his head. I sigh. "Good luck Toshi, good luck."

"So I take it Shinso likes to cuddle." I nod smiling slightly.

"Even if our backs are facing eachother, I'll wake up and Toshi will have his arms around my waist and his face pressed into my back. He's a cuddle bug." Kirishima nods.

"So I have a question, did you really like my growl that much?" I blush and look away. "You don't have to answer."

"Yeah, I know. But yes, I really do like your growl. It's deep and I bet if we were pressed together it would rumble through my body." I feel him move behind me.

"Wanna find out?" He husks in my ear. I melt into the arms that wrap around my waist. I nod, resting my body against his. He presses up against me, laying his head on my shoulder. He growls and I can feel it rumble around in my chest. I purr and nuzzle into his chest self consciously. "Calm down, don't want you getting slick now do we?" I feel his hand rub my thigh, getting dangerously high. My hand shoots down to his wrist.

"Wait, if Hitoshi finds out he's gonna be mad." Kiri leans down, licking over my collar bone. "Kirishima, we cant. We both have mates, it's basically cheating." He nods, pulling away.

"Sorry, I just got carried away."

"That's fine, don't let it happen again, k?" He nods, slipping down to the floor. "I have an idea for us to get to know eachother better. Tell me something you like in bed that only Bakugo knows and I'll do the same." He thinks for a moment.

"I like being in complete control. Meaning the other person is usually bound and has a gag on." My eyes widen.

"Damn you guys are kinky. I like knife play, I've only tried it once but it was so damn hot. The thought of the dom being able to just cut you and let you bleed out is just so fucking hot."

"Have you tried it with Shinso yet?" I shake my head.

"It could be triggering, so we haven't done it. After he ya know; tried to leave." Kiri nods.

"Anything else? I got a couple of you want to keep playing."

"How about we both just say all of them, deal?" Kiri nods.

"Well, it's kinda embarrassing but watching Katsu please himself with out me always fucking hits the spot. I also like being called master, it's kinda tied into the whole dominance thing. I do like getting my hair pulled but not as much as you thats for damn sure and I really like when Katsu gets all flustered and quiet." I nod.

"That's a really short list so just hold on. Hair pulling, choking, teasing, being told what to do, degrading, and pain.Oh edging and blood to, there's a couple others but not even Toshi knows them. They're kinda tied into the other ones but they're weird. Abnormal I guess." Kiri throws his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into a side hug.

"You don't have to tell me." I smile at him, he smiles back.

"So Id say we know quiet a bit about eachother now yeah?" He nods. "So what do you want to do now?" He shrugs, I see a smirk flash on his face before his smile comes back.

"Come here." He opens his arms, for a hug? I shrug, moving closer. All the sudden I'm being pulled into his lap and anchored down. I blush and look down at Kirishima, what the hell got into him?

"What got into you?" He shrugs.

"I have a new omega, better test them out." I quirk a brow, what the hell is he doing.

"I don't know this Kirishima." He chuckles.

"You haven't met my dominant side yet, wanna say hi?" I yank myself out of his grip. I stumble to the door and run out, what the hell got into him? I run to my dorm, opening it and slamming the door behind me. Bakugo is laying on the bed with Toshi stands by the closet.

"What's wrong Denks." Toshi comes over obviously worried about my distressed state. "I swear to god if Kirishima hurt you I'm gonna kill him." I shake my head.

"Bakugo go to your alpha, something got into him and he's acting super weird." Bakugo quirks a brow till his eyes shoot open.

"Shit! What's today?" I yank my phone out of my pocket.

"June 13th why?" Bakugo shoots out of our bed.

"It's the fucking anniversary." He shoots out of our room, slamming the door behind him. Me and Toshi look at eachother confused.

"What did Kirishima do?" Hitoshi picks me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Well we got bored and I asked him what he wanted to do. He tugged me on his lap and asked if I wanted to meet his dominant side, I don't know what got into him." I rest my head on his shoulder. I hear him growl.

"Let's watch something and snuggle."

Shinso pov) right after Denki and Kiri left.

I turn towards Bakugo.

"So what do you want to do?" He shrugs.

"I gotta use the bathroom." I nod, leaving him to it. I want to put a shirt on but it's to hot. I mean Bakugo obviously didn't mind earlier so why should he mind now? I sigh, I need to take a shower to. But do I do that's with a guest around? I sigh, sitting down on the edge of the bed, towel around my shoulders. Bakugo walks into the main room and glances at the towel.

"I have to take a shower. I feel gross after yesterday." He nods.

"Want a friend to join?" I blush looking away. I hear a small laugh. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But ya know for an alpha you're pretty easy to tease." I stand up walking over to Bakugo. He looks up at me, frown playing over his lips. I grab his waist and shove him into the wall, leaning down. A bright blush burns into his cheeks as his eyes refuse to meet mine.

"But I also know how to gain control." I step back, walking into the bathroom. I sigh, it's to easy to tease Bakugo and Denki. I leave the door open and sigh, running a hand through my hair to get it out of my face. I hear something hit the floor and look down. Bakugos on his knees in front of me, smirking. I smirk back. "You wanna choke on my dick? Go ahead slut, I'm sure you would look pretty doing it." Another blush slides onto his face, this time darker. I squat down to his level. "Where'd that confidence from earlier go? You put in your place and don't know how to handle it?" He backs up, pressing against the cabinet.

"Damn it, only Ei can make me like this." He grumbles, looking away. I bring my hand to his jaw, forcing him to look at me.

"Don't forget, he's not the only alpha who loves blondes." I wink at him and stand up. He blushes, looking down. I stick my hand out. "Come on, get up. I actually have to shower." He takes my hand and pulls himself up. He walks out of the bathroom grumbling something I can't hear. I close the door, leaving a small crack. Two can tease. I drop my pants, shrugging them off and setting them aside. I force a yawn and stretch. I have no idea if he's watching but fuck it. This is fun. I strip my boxers, throwing them by my pants. I hand the towel on the door knob. If enough weight is put on it the door slowly opens. I step in the steam of water and sigh. I run my fingers through my hair a couple times.

"Oi, sleepy! Your phones going off!" I sigh.

"Bring it in here!" I hear the door creak open and I step out of the stream. I pull the curtain back a little and stick my hand out. Bakugo isn't looking and is blushing. "What's wrong? Can't stand to see someone showering?" I take the phone out of his hand, looking at the notification. It's just my dad. "It's just my dad, just click decline." His head snaps over to me before he quickly looks away again.

"Isn't your dad Mr.Aisawa? That would be stupid to reject it." I sigh, grabbing the phone and hitting the red button.

"Actually I need this. Denki wants to draw more 'lewd scenes' of me as he put it. You ever take pictures in the shower?" Bakugo blushes, flipping me off and walking out of the bathroom. I huff a laugh. I take a couple pictures, Denki didn't ask actually but I thought it might be nice. I finish that and quickly wash up. I realize now I have no clothes I brought in with me. I wrap the towel around my waist tight and walk out, not even acknowledging Bakugo. I grab some clean boxers and a new sweatpants and a muscle shirt. I walk back in the bathroom, taking the towel off my waist and drying my body. I throw on the clothes and walk out, drying my hair with the towel.

"Both if you are fucking teases." My head turns to Bakugo, obviously angry.

"Both?" He sighs, marching over to me.

"You and Sparky. You both tease and it's not fair." I smirk at him, quirk time.

"How do you really feel about me teasing you?" His body seems to relax.

"It fucking sucks but it's hot at the same time." I smile, bingo. I let go of him, walking past him to a brush.

"Hey Bakugo, can you tell me which on of these pictures is the best? I can decide, if you can't I'm sure Denki will happily do it." I toss him my phone which he catches and swipes through them. His blush gets worse and worse the more he scrolls.

"When did you suddenly becoming good at modeling? These are good as fuck." I smile at him.

"Hey thanks! You pick one yet?" He looks up at me, blush still prominent.

"Come er." I walk over to him, sitting down beside me. He takes my hand and puts it in a gun sort of shape. He presses it against his neck. "Guess based on my pulse." I nod, concentrating on the beat. He swipes the first one is fairly simple. It's just me looking off camera. The next one is of me still looking off camera expect this time my tongue is out, piercing purposely pushed out more. The 3rd is me looking at the camera, tongue still out but my hand is running through my hair. He swipes to the 4 th one and his pulse speeds up a bit. This one is of basically all of my chest and up, I'm leaning against the wall. He swipes to the last one and this is definitely it. It's of most of my body. The frame ends basically right after my V-line. You can see just a sliver of my happy trail and my arms are behind my head. I'm running my piercing across my top teeth.

"So that one, I guessed that one would be your favorite." He nods, taking my hand away from his throat.

"Of fucking course it is, look." He zooms in on my expression. "That looks like pure lust and dominance. I don't know how you did it but I see why Pika likes your body so much." I tilt my head, looking down at my body.

"He likes my body?" Bakugo turns his head towards me.

"Are you fucking dense? Yes he does. He's come to my room and probably Jiros multiple times to rant about how hot you are when you're doing something else. Have you seen the drawings he does of you? How much attention he puts into your abs? Hell I even like them and I have my own fucking boyfriend to look at. I swear you guys were training one time and Sparky was drooling when your shirt got ripped. Hell he said you were hot during the first year sports festival. He likes you a lot Sleepy. Remember that." I blush, bringing a hand to the back of my neck.

"He has an amazing body to. I don't understand why he likes mine so much." I feel a hand slap my back.

"You're really fucking stupid. Ask him Jesus you guys are clueless at this whole dating thing." I nod, getting up and walking to my closet.

"So why do omegas like crop tops so much?" I look at Denkis 'regular clothes' and most of them are cropped or ripped.

"Cause we get to show off our amazing body. We like attention so if we need to wear crop tops we'll do it." The door snaps open and Denki walks in, obviously in distress.  I walk over to him, pulling him into a light hug.

"What's wrong Denks? I swear to god if Kirishima hurt you I'm gonna kill him." He shakes his head, turning to the other blonde.

"Bakugo go to your alpha, something got into him and he's acting super weird." Bakugo quirks a brow till his eyes shoot open.

"Shit! What's today?" Denks yanks his phone out of his  pocket.

"June 13th why?" Bakugo shoots out of our bed.

"It's the fucking anniversary." He shoots out of our room, slamming the door behind him. Denki looks at at me confused.

"What did Kirishima do?" I pick him up as he wraps his legs around me.

"Well we got bored and I asked him what he wanted to do. He tugged me on his lap and asked if I wanted to meet his dominant side, I don't know what got into him." He lets his head fall onto my shoulder as I growl lightly. 

"Let's watch something and snuggle." I'll show him the pictures later... actually let's have some fun. I send him the 2nd picture, waiting for his reaction. His phone dings as he sits back, bringing it up to his face. He blushes and his eyes flick up to me. I send the third one, again waiting. He blushes even harder and he whines lightly. I send him the last one and his eyes seem to widen. I smell him get slick and he blushes darker.

"W-when did you take these?" I smile down at him.

"Earlier, why?" He shakes his head.

"Fuck me, gently this time." I smile down at him.

"Of course babe." I lean down, using my arms to support me. I kiss him lightly, bringing a hand to his back and arching his back for him. He throws his hand around my neck, pulling me closer. I nibble on his bottom lip and he opens up. I slowly crawl my way on the bed, now on top of him. He breaks for a second, taking a breath and diving back in. I tug twice on his shirt, letting him know I want it off. He break away, letting me take it off. "I heard from Bakugo you've ranted to him about how much you like my body. That true?" I lean down and lightly bite his neck.

"O-of course it is. Stand up for a minute." I pull away, backing off the bed. Denki shuffles forward, tugging up on my shirt. I pull it off and throw is aside. I turn back to Denki who is now looking over my abdomen and biting his lip. "Look," he reaches his hand forward, placing its on the direct center of my chest. "Your abs, they're defined and crazy good looking." His hand trails up to my arms, going down the my arms. "Your arms that hold me so close, that hold you up while you rail me." He trails down to my hands. Holding my right in his left. "Your hands, they're big and sexy. Always know the right spot to touch to make me lose it." He gets on his knees, grabbing my waist band, he looks up and me and pulls down. "And your V-Line. Always so fucking enticing. Always makes me horny. Especially when you've worked up a little sweat." He gets off his knees and sits back on the bed. "Yes Alpha, I love your body." I smile, lightly trailing a finger up his neck and onto his jaw. I can feel him shiver under me, submitting so easily.

"I think it's cute how much you like me body. The only issue is I like yours more. How I own every inch and you let me. How I know how to make you a mess without touching you. How," I push him down, leaning down and licking over his waist line. He whines loudly, grabbing on to my shoulders. "You react to my every touch. I think I want more of my kitty, you agree?" He nods, grinding down into the sheets. "But you said be gentle, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do." I lean down again, lightly placing kisses down his body.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

135K 4.9K 45
|Intense Trigger Warning| Kaminari Denki is the lovable, bright, cheerful, living sunshine of class 1A. He's a closeted bisexual disaster who loves t...
17.8K 506 30
During a game of truth or dare a few unexpected secrets are brought to the attention of class 1A Omegaverse au Shinso is in class 1A instead of Minet...
19.9K 819 25
Shinso is given a second chance. As he tries to prove that he is worthy of this second chance Kaminari and he encounters more problems. Hopefully, th...
263K 7.6K 26
Kaminari and Shinso have been dating for about 2 months, but haven't told anyone about it. Kaminari spends as much time as he can with his boyfriend...