For My Broken Heart

By lovatic_lovers12

After everything that happened to Demi in her past will her heart get broken again or will her past come bac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 Part 2
Chapter 29
Life after tragedy
Ending credits: Must Read ❤
Cast of for my broken heart

Chapter 5

66 10 25
By lovatic_lovers12

(Demi's pov)
Last night I haven't felt that loved in extremely long time and I never thought since I was with  Nick I was never going to experience that loving moment again.

I started to slowly wake up with my face have way off the pillow and my naked body  covered with blanket from last night and as I sit my self up on the bed  I just couldn't stop smiling and than I saw a note on the bed side table and the note read.

*Had the most amazing night with you last night. I love you so much  Dems. I'll see you and the kids in a few days because of my crazy week and so you wouldn't have to worry about the kids I called Sirah and asked her to drop the kids off at your mom's  and pick them up later.  Another thing before I end this extremely long note I can't wait to have our romantic  weekend together when I come back and I hope you have a great day  and I love you so much. Love : yours truly Darryl ❤

After I read the note I put back in the bedside drawer and I got out of bed.

I picked up my  undergarments   off the floor from the events that happened last night  and put in in the basket and I started looking for another pair of undergarments.

When I was done putting them on I went into my closet and grabbed a orange cat  sweater and a pair of leggings and started walking out of the room.

□■■>•■IN THE LIVING ROOM ●°●°□•■¤
While I was in the living room I walked over to the couch and started playing on my phone while I was drinking a cup of coffee than when I was playing a game I got a call from Sirah.

(Phone call)
"Hey Sirah." I said with a smile.

"Hi gurl; how are you ?" Sirah asked.

"I feel amazing." I answered.

"That's great to hear." Sirah said with amazement.

"How are you ?" I asked.

"I'm good." Sirah answered.

"I'm glad you're doing well." I said with a friendly tone in my voice.

"I heard from a certain husband of yours that you had a great night last night." Sirah replied with a  smirk.

"I wouldn't call it great I would call it the most amazing night I've had in a long time and he treated me like a queen. When Darryl and I have that romantic weekend  coming up  I'm going to  love him like I've never been broken." I said with a giggle.

"I'm just happy that you  too found each other when you were going through your tough divorce with dumbass and you married him and had a beautiful baby girl together and the rest of it is history." Sirah explained with a smile.

"You're right Si, Darryl made me feel loved and wanted when I was  going through that chaotic divorce at the time and if I never met him I don't know what my life would of been like but for one thing I would be struggling badly." I said with a serious tone in my voice.

"Just say you never met Darryl and you divorced Nick you'll always have your family, me, Matthew, Selena and Marissa on your side no matter what and always remember that." Sirah replied with a serious tone in her voice.

"I'm glad I have you guys by my side no matter what because you and Matthew have been by my side since high school and I didn't meet Selena and Marissa until college but don't get me wrong I appreciate you all equally no matter how long you guys been by my side for." I explained as I tried not to get emotional.

"So what are you and hubby doing for your guy's wedding  anniversary coming up in a three days ?" Sirah asked.

"We don't have anything planned for  our wedding anniversary  because Darryl has the insane week at work and he told me that we are going to have a romantic trip together to make up for it." I answered.

"That sucks that Darryl's working but I know you'll be needing me to watch the kids while you guys are loving each other somewhere and when you come back you'll tell me all about it." Sirah said.

"I understand he need to work and I'm totally okay with it because a few years ago I was on this world tour and I never came back to LA until February." I replied.

"Darryl's  lucky to have supportive wife like you through his insane working hours and him traveling somewhere to help solve a cold case." Sirah said friendly tone in her voice. 

"I know I told you this before I married him that I am going to support him no matter how far apart Darryl is and I'll always think of him until he comes back." I  responded proudly.

"I'd love to chat more but I got to go to  work soon and I'll see you later." Sirah said as she was ready to hang up.

"It was nice talking to you and bye." I replied with a smile.

"Bye Dems." Sirah said as she hung up.

(END OF PHONE CALL)

As I put the phone down I saw Leah and Alyssa walk to the door.

"How was your time at grandma's?" I asked with a smile as I saw my girls walk in.

"We had so much fun and grandma want to give you this." Leah replied as she handed me a little black box.

When Leah handed me the box I opened it up and inside looked so beautiful.

"Omg this is so beautiful." I said  admiring the bracelet with my name on it that had some charms around it.

"Grandma said to us you'll love it." Leah replied with a smile.

"I will I got to go call her." I said as I walked over to the phone as the kids started taking their shoes off.

(PHONE CALL)
"Hey mom." I said with a smile.

"Hi sweetie; how are you ?" My mom asked.

"I'm great." I said.

"That's good to hear." My mom replied.

"How are you ?" I asked.

"I'm doing fine; thanks for asking." My mom answered.

"I wanted to call you because the girls just came back from your place and Leah handed me a little black box that had a little charm bracket inside with my name on it and I just wanted to say thank you." I explained  while admiring the bracelet in the box.

"You're welcome honey, I wanted to buy you something nice because I love you and I'm so happy to have you as my daughter." My mom said with a soft smile.

"Awh thanks mom." I replied.

"Was the girls any trouble?" I asked as I changed the subject.

"No they weren't;they are perfect angels and you and Darryl taught them well." My mom answered.

"I'm glad to hear that; I'd love to stay and chat more but I got to make something for supper for me and the kids." I said.

"Before I let you go; how come you're not making anything for Darryl?" My mom asked with a confused look on her face.

"Darryl's working all this week and it's just going to be me and the kids for a little while." I answered.

"Well, that makes sense, I'll let you go now have a good night." My mom said.

"You too bye." I  responded  as I was about to hang up.

"Bye." My mom said as she hung up.

(END OF PHONE CALL)

"What would you guys like for supper tonight ?" I asked with a soft smile.

"Hamburgers." Leah answered.

"Okay that sounds good." I said as I started walking over to the fridge.

As I walked over to the fridge I grabbed the hamburger patties and started to grill them on a burger cooker I had that my mom gave me last Christmas.

While I was waiting for one side to be cooked I flipped over until there was no pink left.

I started to get everything ready I grabbed the cheese slices out of the fridge, ketchup, mustard and the relish then I grabbed the sliced up tomato and lettuce for myself because I like putting tomato and lettuce on my hamburger.

As I was getting the stuff ready I took the hamburgers and put them on the hamburger buns and then I unplugged the hamburger cooker and told the girls supper was ready.

"This hamburger is so good mommy." Leah said smiling.

"Thanks sweetie." I replied as I started to eat my hamburger.

"I wish daddy was here  eating with us." Alyssa sighed.

"I wish he was here to honey, but daddy's  got to work and I told him that when he comes back he has to do anything you want him to do." I explained with a serious look my face.

"Even have tea parties and make him wear one of your dresses?"  Aly asked.

"Yes sweetie and if you want I'll make him look like a pretty princess for you." I answered with a laugh.

"Yay!" Aly exclaimed.

"When daddy comes back I'm making him watch all the Disney movies that have anything to do with animals and princesses." Leah said as she interrupted my thoughts.

"Don't worry girls I'll make him do it." I replied with a smile.

"You're the best mommy ever !" Leah and Alyssa exclaimed together as they got out of their chairs and gave me a hug each.

"Thank you my beautiful angels, you girls are the best daughters I am greatful to have in my life." I said as I gave them a hug back.

Leah and Alyssa  just smiled at me.

We continued to finish eating after we were done I took everyone's plates off the table and started washing them in the sink.

After I was done washing the dishes I dried them off and put them back in their proper places.

When I was finished I walked over to the living room and started watching some cartoons with the girls  until I decided it was time for them to go to bed because Alyssa has her first day of kindergarten Tomrrow.

"Okay girls, time to go to bed." I said as I flicked off the tv.

The girls just nodded their heads at me then we started walking down to their room.

○■○¤¤IN THE KID'S BEDROOM□°●°•
"Goodnight Leah." I said as I helped her get to bed then tucked her in the blanket and kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight  mommy." Leah replied as she turned over to face the wall and snuggled with her teddy bear.

"Goodnight mommy." Alyssa said as she saw me walk over to her bed.

"Goodnight sweetheart." I replied as I tucked her in and kissed her cheek.

After I tucked the girls in their beds and gave them a kiss on the cheek I turned off the bedroom light and closed the door.

○■○♤○IN THE BEDROOM ○■○♤○♤
As I got into mine and Darryl's shared bedroom. I got underneath the covers.

I try my best not to worry about Darryl so much tonight because I know he's working really hard at his job but tonight all I worry about is his safety and  I love him so much and I don't want him to have any near death experiences.

To get my mind off of Darryl I started to fall asleep.

○♤○♤○♤♤○♤○♤○♤♤○♤○♤○♤○♤○♤
Hey guys sorry that I haven't updated this book in a while I'm still trying to go back into writing but I hope you like this chapter.

I hope this chapter isn't as long as the last 4 chapters I've written I'm trying to make them a little shorter.

Hope you guys like the chapter please tell me what you think and it will mean a lot to me :)

I hope you have a great day and please be safe through these crazy times!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619 94 29
Sequel for Demis camp getaway! In this book we follow Demi and Hayleys journey as they become a family. But with all Hayleys past trauma and abnorma...
3.1K 318 41
❝ 𝙛𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠...
35.4K 2K 31
// BOOK THREE // *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Demi and I are doing better than ever after the two separate incidents that nearly took our lives. I'm working f...
405K 26.2K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...