JJBA x Reader One-Shots

By hoesuke_higashikata

The title pretty much sums it up. A collection of one-shot stories about different characters from Jojo's Biz... More

Requests Are Closed!!!
May I Have This Dance? - Jotaro x Reader
Let's Consult The Cards - Avdol x Reader
Tutor - Narancia x Reader
Mi Tesoro - Caesar x Reader
Baby Steps - Jotaro X Reader
Mission with Passione - Bruno x Reader
{NSFW} Game Over - Kakyoin x Reader
Attraction - Old Joseph x Reader
What'll It Be? - Polnareff x Reader
{NSFW} My Dear - Jonathan x Reader
Rejection - Joseph x Reader
Strip Poker - Hol Horse x Reader
Table For Two - Tonio x Reader
Pool Party - Josuke x Reader
{NSFW} Keep Quiet - Keicho x Reader
Happy Birthday - Jotaro x Reader
I Wanted To Hate You - Okuyasu x Reader
I Don't Deserve This - Fugo x Reader
Jealousy - Mista x Reader
Opposites Attract - Risotto x Reader
{NSFW} Next Big Step - Josuke x Reader
Expecting - DIO x Reader
Twin Cherries - Kakyoin x Reader
New Baby - Joseph x Reader
{NSFW} Let Me Introduce You - Speedwagon x Reader
{NSFW} Sex Sells - Caesar x Reader
Strength - Dio Brando x Reader
Best For Last - Joseph x Reader
Like Friends Do - Kakyoin x Reader
{NSFW} Rugby - Jonathan x Reader x Dio Brando
Braces - Josuke x Reader
Knight In Shining Armor - Polnareff x Reader
MILF - Okuyasu x Reader
Sleepover - Jolyne x Reader
{NSFW} Hands Up - Abbacchio x Reader
Heat - Ghiaccio x Reader
Manicures - Kira x Reader
Caesar's Sister - Joseph x Reader
{NSFW} Anatomy Practice - Rohan x Reader
Wait For Me - Joseph x Reader
The Winning Side - Giorno x Reader
At Ease - Fugo x Reader
Mine Again - Bruno x Reader
Bass Guitar - Jotaro x Reader
Soft Side - Jotaro x Reader
{NSFW} Can't Sleep - Jotaro x Reader
Overprotective - Jotaro x Reader
{NSFW} Mr Kujo - Jotaro x Reader
Dreams - Jonathan x Reader
{NSFW} Moving On - Old Joseph x Reader
Immortality - Kars x Reader
{NSFW} My First - Jolyne x Reader
Delicate - DIO x Reader
{NSFW} Alone Time - Melone x Reader
Star - Caesar x Reader
Bubble Bath - Caesar x Reader
{NSFW} Stormy Night - Mista x Reader
You're Here - Kakyoin x Reader
{NSFW} Love - Polnareff x Reader
Accidents Happen - Giorno x Reader
Mistletoe - Jojo's x Reader
{NSFW} Work - Prosciutto x Reader
Date - Mikitaka x Reader
Tourist - Polnareff x Reader
Lasagna - Mista x Reader
Realization - Josuke x Reader
Welcome Home - DIO x Reader
Wisdom Teeth - Okuyasu x Reader
Pocky Game - Jolyne x Reader
{NSFW} Screen Time - Jotaro x Reader
Annoying - Rohan x Reader
Backseat - Old Joseph x Reader
Happy New Year - Foo Fighters x Reader

Perfect Pillows - Polnareff x Reader

10K 282 633
By hoesuke_higashikata

Warnings: none

~~~~~~

You yawned from your seat in the back of the car, sandwiched between Jotaro and Kakyoin as you and the crusaders rode towards your next destination.

"Didn't sleep well last night?" Joseph asked from his seat in the front.

"My mattress was as hard as a rock. It took me ages to even get to sleep," you complained, rubbing your eyes groggily.

"Yes, well, I guess the place we stayed last night wasn't exactly ideal," Joseph said sheepishly.

That was an understatement. Since you and your companions were eager to get to DIO as quickly as possible, you spent most of your day on the road. By the time you had all declared you were sleepy, the only motel around was run down and nasty. The only clean part of your room were the fresh bedsheets that had clearly just been changed. Other than that, though, the room was grimy and gross, and had an unusual smell that kept you up just as much as the solid mattress beneath you.

"Yare yare, stop complaining, you bitch," Jotaro mumbled beside you.

You rolled your eyes, used to his retorts by now.

"I agree with (Y/N). That place was awful," Kakyoin said, defending you to his moody companion.

"I don't know what the rest of you are talking about. I slept like a baby," Polnareff said happily, placing his arms behind his head and leaning back in his seat.

You rolled your eyes as somehow Polnareff's germaphobia only seemed to apply to bathrooms.

"I envy you," you teased, though there was truth in your words.

"We'll stop somewhere nicer tonight," Joseph promised.

You and Kakyoin thanked him profusely while Polnareff shrugged and Jotaro grumbled. The conversation died down and Joseph opted to turning on the radio, an upbeat song filling your ears. The five of you drove for a while longer before the sun began to set on the horizon.

"Alright, what do you think of this place?" Joseph asked, pulling into the parking lot of a nice looking hotel. Or rather, nice enough.

"It's definitely a step up from the last place," you noted.

"I don't care," Jotaro mumbled.

"Seems fine to me," Kakyoin said.

"Same here," Polnareff agreed.

With approval from 3 out of the 4 of you, Joseph parked the car and stepped out. The rest of you followed behind him as he led you inside to book several rooms.

He managed to get three single rooms and one room with two twin beds for Jotaro and Kakyoin to share. Jotaro rolled his eyes in annoyance that he was always forced to room with someone.

"Just once, I'd like some peace and quiet," he complained, tipping the brim of his hat.

"Not in a million years," Kakyoin teased, elbowing him playfully in the side.

Joseph passed out the room keys, telling all of you to go put your stuff away and meet him back in the lobby in ten minutes to head out for dinner. You all agreed and walked off to find your rooms. You, Polnareff, and Joseph all had rooms next to each other, considering they were all the same type of room. Jotaro and Kakyoin's room was up a floor, and you watched the boys disappear up the staircase before you unlocked the door of your room and headed inside.

You plopped the backpack full of your belongings onto the floor, not bothering to unpack. You were so tired and your body ached from sitting in the cramped car all day. You flopped yourself down onto your bed, groaning as you hit the stiff surface.

"What the hell? This one's hard as a rock, too," you complained, pushing yourself up onto your knees and slapping the mattress a few times to test its firmness.

You grumbled in annoyance and flopped back down anyway, simply grateful for the chance to spread out after spending hours in the car. Just as your eyes fluttered closed and you nearly drifted off to sleep, you were startled wide awake by a loud knock on your door.

"(Y/N)! Come on! We're going for dinner!" Joseph yelled from the other side of the door, still pounding on it with his fist.

"Geez, alright. I'm coming," you whined. You grabbed a jacket out of your bag and put it on before leaving your room, bracing for the coldness of the night.

The four other men were already standing outside your door and you flushed with embarrassment as you realized you must have held them up. Polnareff chuckled slightly as he noticed the blush creeping onto your cheeks, which he secretly found adorable.

"Good grief, can we go? I'm hungry," Jotaro complained.

Not wanting to deal with an even moodier grandson than usual, Joseph agreed and led you all out of the hotel and down the street, looking for a restaurant. On the way there, you broke the silence of the walk to complain about your bed once again.

"Is anyone else's bed stiff like mine, or do I just have the worst luck?" You whined.

"I wouldn't know, I didn't even sit down on mine," Joseph said absentmindedly.

Both Jotaro and Kakyoin said the same, as they were too busy unpacking their things to even claim which bed was their own.

"Not mine! My bed was extremely comfortable," Polnareff teased with a smile. You furrowed your brows at him as he laughed at your dismay.

The five of you finally settled on a restaurant a couple blocks away from the hotel. The meal was quite delicious and very filling. You all sat around the table, passing trays of food to one another and talking about anything and everything on your minds. When the meal was over, Mr. Joestar payed the bill and you all got up and left, walking back to your hotel.

You said your goodnights in the lobby, going your separate ways to your assigned bedrooms. You unlocked your door with your room key and sighed heavily. You quickly changed out of your day clothes and into a simple oversized tee shirt and shorts. Incredibly full and satisfied, you were ready to pass out and enjoy a well deserved rest.

That is, until you flopped on your mattress and groaned. Yup. Still hard as a rock.

"Ugh, it'll have to do," you complained aloud, though no one was around to hear you.

You tucked yourself under your covers and closed your eyes, hoping the stiff mattress would adjust to the weight of your body and accommodate your form. However, the mattress never budged. It remained flat as a board, propping you up uncomfortably.

Suddenly, you remembered Polnareff boasting earlier about his comfy mattress. Since he seemed to be able to sleep anywhere, you figured it couldn't hurt to ask him to switch rooms with you.

You lazily stood up and dragged yourself to the door. You left your room and walked a few feet over to Polnareff's door, knocking lightly on the wood. You heard a groan come from within the room before soft footsteps padded closer.

Polnareff opened the door and his breath hitched in his throat as his eyes landed upon you in your night wear. Your delicate beauty was evident even now in your pajamas. The oversized tee shirt loosely clung to your curves and made it appear as though the shorts you were wearing underneath weren't even there. Polnareff shook his head to clear his mind of X-rated thoughts as he realized there must be a reason for your visit.

"Can I help you?" He asked, his voice coming out uneven as he still tried desperately to regain his composure.

"Yeah. Lemme test your bed," you said quickly, brushing past him and walking into his room.

"My what?" Polnareff sputtered in disbelief, turning around and watching you stalk towards his bed. What in the hell were you playing at?

You flopped yourself down on his bed, expecting a soft, cozy mattress. Much to your dismay, however, this mattress was just as hard and firm as yours.

"What the heck, Pol? I thought you said your mattress was comfortable," you complained, slapping him playfully as he moved to sit next to you on the bed.

"It is," he defended.

Bewildered are how on earth anyone could find this brick of a mattress comfortable, you grumbled in defeat and bent over, putting your face in your hands.

"I'm never gonna get a good nights sleep again," you whined.

There was a silence in the room for a time as you cursed in your head for ever leaving the comforts of home and coming on this trip. Just as you were about to admit defeat and go back to your room, an idea popped into your head.

"Can I... sleep with you tonight?" You asked tentatively.

"Wh-what? Why?" Polnareff asked, flustered and trying to hide his joy.

"My bed is uncomfortable. Your bed is uncomfortable. To be honest, the only way I think I'm gonna feel comfortable is, well, with you," you admitted.

Polnareff's face turned bright red, though you couldn't tell in the dark. He coughed awkwardly, clearing his throat a few times before he finally agreed.

"I suppose you could sleep here," he said.

"Yay! Thank you!" You squealed in delight.

You immediately wrapped your arms around him in a tight hug that he returned awkwardly. After pulling back from the hug, you let out a loud yawn.

"Boy, I'm tired," you said, stretching your arms above your head.

"Then let's get to sleep. We have to be up pretty early tomorrow," Polnareff pointed out, trying his best to rush you to bed without making it super obvious.

"You're right," you agreed, laying down in the bed.

Polnareff laid down beside you on his back. He simply stared at the ceiling for a while, unsure of what to do or say in this situation. Suddenly, he felt you move beside him and place your head on his chest, wrapping one of your legs over his waist, spooning his side. Polnareff tensed up beneath you as you let out a content sigh.

"You know, Pol," you whispered in a sleepy daze, "your big man tiddies make the perfect pillows."

"My what?" Polnareff asked in shock.

Your delicate snores were the only reply he received as you drifted off to sleep. Finally, with your guard down, he allowed himself to relax. He wrapped one of his arms around your waist and placed his other hand on top of your thigh that rested on top of him. With your head so close to his face, the delightful scent of your shampoo filled Polnareff's nose as he fell asleep.

The next morning, Mr. Joestar woke everyone up with loud knocks on their doors. You yawned as you awoke, stretching out your limbs the best you could until they were blocked by something underneath you. Or rather, someone.

"Good morning, belle," Polnareff purred at you. He had woken up not too long ago and had simply been lying there, letting you sleep on his chest for as long as you liked.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry," you apologized, climbing off of him awkwardly.

"Sorry for what?" He asked, genuine confusion in his voice.

"Sleeping on you, I guess," you replied awkwardly, not too sure why you were apologizing either.

"Don't be sorry, mon amour," Polnareff whispered, bringing your face closer to his, "I didn't mind one bit."

The Frenchman then placed a delicate kiss to your lips. You were surprised at first, but as soon as the shock wore off you kissed him back happily. You ran your hands through his hair that was now down and messy thanks to a good nights sleep. He pulled your body flush against his own, arms wrapped tightly around you to secure you as his.

You finally separated from the kiss and smiled at him. Polnareff simply smiled back, over the moon with joy.

"Hurry up in there, Polnareff," Joseph shouted from outside the door.

"Crap!" You exclaimed, realizing they would definitely get the wrong idea if you left his room instead of your own.

"Was that (Y/N)?" You heard Kakyoin ask from outside the door. You cursed under your breath, realizing your earlier exclamation was loud enough for them to hear.

Polnareff chuckled as he noticed your flustered expression and crimson cheeks. He gently stroked your hair and placed another soft kiss to your lips before he stood up from the bed and offered you his hand.

"No use in trying to hide it now," Polnareff said. You sighed, knowing he was right. You accepted his hand and quickly stood up from the bed, walking over to the door with Polnareff in tow.

You opened the door and were met face to face with Joseph, Jotaro, and Kakyoin. All of their eyes widened as they fell upon you in your pajamas, standing in the open doorway in front of a beaming Polnareff. Without a word, you walked down the hall to your room and went inside, getting ready quickly and returning to the men.

"Ready," you said simply when you met back up with everyone. Unsure of what to say, Joseph only nodded. Polnareff emerged from his room a moment later and the five of you went outside to pile into the car once more.

About 10 minutes into the ride, Kakyoin couldn't resist the opportunity to tease you and finally spoke up, asking, "So, did you sleep well last night?"

The cocky grin on his face signaled you to what he was implying, though it couldn't be further from what actually happened.

"Yes. Yes, I did," you replied.

Kakyoin began to snicker beside you, but you tuned it out and turned your attention to Polnareff. He smiled at you from over his shoulder, offering you a quick wink before facing forward in his seat again.

You couldn't wait for more nights like those.

~~~~~~

Hey hey! This one shot was literally based solely on the fact that I believe Polnareff's big ol' tiddies are, without a doubt, the best pillows ever. I just wanna take a nap on those bad boys!!!!

Lemme know what y'all think! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.3K 23
Different scenarios where the Jojos (and villans?) become your parent! (Reader will be identified as female) (Includes characters from parts 1-5. WAR...
767 30 8
~°•°•°• Requests Page Open! •°•°•°~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...
24.6K 520 18
Heya! Is Giorno your favorite JoJo but you don't really see much love for him? Well find a comfy place because this book is perfect for you! This boo...
13.7K 315 53
[Updates: EVERY WEEK] This book is a collection of short stories that explores the twisted mind of Dio Brando, a character from the popular manga ser...