Sweet Nothing (MHA Staff AU F...

By KarlaNicoleM

Being a Pro Hero comes with a lot of problems. One being that you could lose your hero license for simply doi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a New Chapter Sorry
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Sweet Nothing (MHA Staff AU Fanfiction)

389 10 4
By KarlaNicoleM

Being a Pro Hero comes with a lot of problems. One is that you could lose your hero license for merely doing what you thought was right.

    You would think after living my twenty-nine years of life, I wouldn't have to deal with more issues. But here I was suspended in the U.S.,  just like Captain Celebrity was. He would be laughing at me right now if he saw that I lost my hero license.

    Not only that, though, I expected at least this year to be a peaceful one while I wait for my suspension to be lifted. But no, instead, I get to counsel at my old high school and deal with villain attacks happening and my students being endangered for what feels like to be 24/7.

     Let me just list the things I expected to happen this year:

Being a counselor at UA

Having regular mundane days at work and home without any interruptions

Hanging out with some old friends on the weekends if I felt like it.

Getting my suspension lifted and then going back to the U.S and my old job.

    Things that happened:

Being a counselor at UA

Being a counselor and having to watch 20 kids with an ex-friend that I don't talk to anymore

Principle Nezu ignoring my suggestion about the students' mental health

Hanging out with old friends

A league of villains attacking the school

Taking care of said injured ex-friend

Students getting kidnapped

Nearly dying

My mentor retiring

Finding out another huge family secret

Raising a child with my ex-friend (which I don't mind at all, the girl is a literal sweetheart; it breaks my heart how cute and kind she is).

Getting my suspension lifted

You got to love how life works itself out when you just want a normal year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came up with this story after watching all the Staff AU TikToks and seeing people make their own characters. So I decided it would be a fun way to spend my quarantine to write my own fanfiction. I will be mostly updating here, but I also have this on my Tumblr account: ourkarlanicoleuniverse, which is why the title has a different author name.

Hope you enjoy the story!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the original plot lines to My Hero Academia. I am just in charge of my own original characters and their stories or plot lines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 29.6K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
3.4K 134 16
You are the daughter of the pro heroes Electoplant and Flying Falcon. Since they aren't around a lot, you never really see them. This story star...
53 10 8
"Who am I? That's the thought that has been plaguing my mind recently. Or the better question is...who do I want to be. My name's Ochaco Uraraka- yes...
1.4K 28 15
a fanfiction... "๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...